Bully Impregnates Mom

Story Info
Mom gets fucked by a bully while son watches.
1k words
3.44
170.4k
132
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. All characters are 18+ in the story.

Being a brown guy from Asia is tough especially living in a place like the US. My name is Rahul though I go by my American name Sid. My mother and I immigrated to US more than a decade ago after the death of my father. I was young and my mom worked very hard to raise me.

Now I'm 19 and a college freshman. My mom is Gita and she is 39 years old. She still is quite young and looks quite a few years younger than her actual age. She has a slim body with huge boobs and an ass to die for. She hadn't dated after my dad died, so I imagine her pussy is tight as a virgin's.

Now let me tell you all what happened. The first few weeks in the college were great. However, later on a guy named Derek started to bully me because I defended a guy he was bullying. He was a year older than me and for days, he made my life hell. One day he saw my mom's picture in my caller id. Mom had called to inform me that she came home early from work. She is a manager at a publication company and usually works late. Seeing the picture on the call, Derek had a huge evil grin while I got a bad feeling.

After finishing the class, I rushed to go home. However, Derek was waiting for me. Let me tell you about Derek. He is a massive guy, 6'4" with huge muscles and a dirty blonde hair. While I was around 5'5" and very lean in body.

Derek grabbed hold of my neck and leaning near my ear spoke, "I will go home with you today. I saw your mom's pic earlier and she is fucking hot. I need to see her and fuck her."

His answer shocked me but for some reason also excited me. Though I wanted to angrily reply him, I was a coward and so I meekly accepted and took him to my home. Arriving at home, my mom was surprised but happy to me with a "friend".

"Oh! You must be Sid's friend. I'm Gita, Sid's mom. What is your name young man?" Mom smilingly asked.

Showing a friendly smile, Derek replied, "Hi Gita. I'm Derek and we are very close friend."

We entered the living room where Derek and I sat on the couch while mom went to bring us drinks.

"Your mom is unbelievably hot. She doesn't have a boyfriend, does she? I can tell, she looks like she hasn't had a good fuck in years." Derek spoke softly.

Before I could reply, mom came with glasses of cold drinks. While I was drinking, Derek was talking with mom and I could tell mom was falling for Derek's jokes and smooth talks. After a while Derek told mom, "Thank you Gita. I will now regularly visit you. You are so beautiful that I can't wait to see you next time."

I thought Derek's brazen word would shock mom but she just smiled and even blushed a little. Then Derek left us.

"He is quite handsome and so polite." Mom said to me. But I could only look down and couldn't even reply.

For the next few days, Derek came regularly and talked and flirted with mom. One day I had to buy some stuff, so I told mom I would be late but I arrived home earlier than expected at evening instead of late night.

Thinking about surprising my mom, I sneaked into the house. I went to the upper floor and heard a low noise. Nearing my mom's room, the noise turned into moans. Suddenly I realized my mom was having sex. I got excited and had an erection. I slowly moved towards the door which was half open. Looking inside I was shocked to see a naked Derek fucking my mom doggy style. His massive dick was ramming inside my mom's pussy.

"Take it bitch. Your pussy was so tight I thought I was fucking a virgin." He grunted as he smacked mom's butt.

"Ah Ah Ah... Fuck me harder. I haven't had a dick since years. Make me your bitch." Mom was moaning like a bitch in heat.

Derek suddenly stopped and brought his dick out my mom's pussy. He positioned his dick near mom's asshole. Sensing it, mom pleaded with Derek, "No please not there. I am an anal virign. It will be very painful."

Hearing mom's word it seems excited Derek even more. His dick seemed to get even bigger and with a sudden thrust he pushed inside mom's asshole, breaking her anal virginity.

"Ahhhhhhhh" Mom shouted while Derek moaned in pleasure. He repeatedly hammered her asshole and after a while her asshole looked bright red.

At first mom was in pain but soon it turned into pleasure. She was matching his thrust with her enthusiastic hips.

"I am gonna cummmmm!!" Derek moaned.

He quickly took his dick out and thrusted it into the pussy. He balls tensed as it released his thick baby batter inside my mom's unprotected womb. He grunted his an animal as he kept pouring his cum. Mom's body seemed to shiver with pleasure.

Soon his dick flopped out with a sloppy noise. A massive cum was pouring out of mom's pussy. By this time I had jerked off myself and released my own cum on my underwear.

"What did you do? You cummed inside. Now I might get pregnant." Mom told Derek.

"So what? You are my bitch and you will get impregnated by me. From now on I will keep fucking you till you get pregnant with a half white kid." Derek replied.

So after that incident, they kept fucking for a while. Soon mom was pregnant and happily told me Derek was the father.

Nine months later, a baby girl was born who was half white half brown. Derek started living with us and kept fucking mom. He even let me sometimes watch them fuck from inside the room. Though I had to call him Dad in exchange for getting to watch them, it was worth it.