Bultungin Meets Skin Walker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

"Oh, yes, Malik, I know what you are," Alawa said with a smile, and in that moment, her face...changed. I watched with amazed eyes as Alawa's eyes went from sky-blue to bright yellow, her teeth elongated and sharpened, and her face twisted, becoming animalistic, almost canine, in appearance. This transformation was so startling that it triggered my own transformation, a Were-Hyena's natural self-defence in the face of a fellow predator...

"What are you?" I demanded, my voice rapidly deepening, several octaves deeper than the deepest human male voice now, even as my body underwent a startling metamorphosis. Golden brown fur striped with black grew all over me, and my fingernails became claws. I had done the unthinkable, morphed with humans close by, yet for some reason, I didn't care...

"You're beautiful, Malik, why did you hide this from me?" Alawa said, as she drew near, rapidly morphing back to human, and although I recoiled, amazed and worried by what she represented, she gently touched my chest. As Alawa touched me, it seemed like a wave of energy, unseen but felt, went from her hand and into me, and I found myself changing back to human, at a faster rate than I ever had before...

"I am a Bultungin, a Were-Hyena, what are you?" I asked, and Alawa grinned, looking so normal and lovely that I could almost belief I'd imagined what just happened. I sniffed the air, and smelled Alawa's perfume, and the ambient, antiseptic smell that permeates every hospital in the world, and the smell of various humans, male and female, young and old, in the vicinity. I didn't smell anything supernatural, and that worried me...

"Malik, you're not the only one with gifts, I am a Skin Walker, in First Nations tradition, we're beings who act as a go between in the world of man and the world of the animals," Alawa said softly. I looked at her and smiled, as understanding dawned on me. She is like me...a shape-shifter. I knew there had to be some of them out here in North America, but I wasn't sure...

"Alawa, my dear, it seems that you and I are kindred spirits, after a fashion, well, it is good to meet you," I said, and I surprised her, and myself, by taking her hand and bringing it to my lips. Alawa smiled, and looked like she was about to say something when Oscar and company came back into the room. Alawa and I smiled at them, and acted as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened. Oscar saw Alawa's hand in mine, drew the conclusion that any human would, and returned our smiles.

A few days later, I was discharged from Toronto General Hospital, and for the sake of appearances, I took the month-long paid leave that the Toronto Police Union practically forced me to take. During that time, Alawa and I got to know each other really well. It seems that there is a thriving community of beings like her, Skin Walkers, right here in Ontario. This is wonderful news...

"Malik, tell me more about West Africa and your kind," Alawa said to me as we lay on the grass, in a sunlit clearing in the woods, in the heart of Desmarais Settlement, one of the biggest Native communities of provincial Alberta. I looked at her and smiled, gently stroking her lovely face. We'd gotten to know each other really well...including in the carnal sense. After hours of lovemaking, even my superhuman physique was exhausted, but Alawa could go on like the energizer bunny...

"I'll take you there sometime, cutie," I replied, and I kissed Alawa, who rolled on top of me. She pressed her curvaceous, bronze-skinned body against mine, and I gently caressed her breasts, then I grasped her thick derriere and gave it a squeeze. Alawa squealed and straddled me, and ran her hands all over my chest before tugging on my chest hairs.

"I'll take you up on that," Alawa retorted, wincing as I pinched her nipples, even as her hands left my chest and moved to my groin. I held my breath as she stroked my manhood, which was long and thick. Grinning, Alawa pumped her hand up and down my shaft, then rubbed it against her vaginal opening. With a swift thrust I entered her, and once more we were one.

"Ride me," I demanded, gripping Alawa's hip with one hand and smacking her bum with the other. I bucked my hips, thrusting into her even as she continued to grind on top of me, and her screams of passion echoed across the landscape, mingling with my own. For several more hours we went at it, fucking with wild abandon, in numerous positions.

"You love my bum," Alawa said as she got on all fours, and shook her big beautiful butt for me. I grinned and literally kissed her derriere, then resumed fucking her. Alawa's pussy gripped my dick tightly as I began fucking her with slow, deep and passionate strokes. She welcomed me inside of her, a world I yearned to lose myself into, and it was a wonderful thing.

"To many more days like this one," I said to Alawa, as we lay naked, entwined in a wonderful embrace, after all of our lustful desires had been sated...for the moment. Alawa grinned, wrapping her curvaceous loveliness around me, stirring my desires anew. This beautiful Skin Walker, this wild woman from the prairies, just might be my soul mate. I looked into her eyes and knew that at last, so far from home, I had finally found someone just like me.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers
12