Bum Chums Have Fun In The Sun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
danielblue
danielblue
852 Followers

All around him there were moans and groans as men shot their loads. He could feel their hot spunk raining down on his back and matting his hair. His cock ached for release and his hairy Greek was close. Martin started thrusting into the fist that was closed around his cock and soon after began to feel the most amazing sensation in his ass. Waves of pleasure seemed to be emanating from his assring, which he was now madly clamping down on that super fat hog inside him, and spreading into his overheated cock. Seconds later a massive load of fresh spunk blasted down his throat and his cock lurched as his fucker groaned out loud and lost a heavy load up Martin's happy ass.

The milky white cock was withdrawn from his mouth leaving a drool of juice to trickle out, allowing Martin to cry out his release as his cock exploded spewing a big load of joy juice onto Sandy's towel. Martin was as limp as a rag doll as the fat, spent cock fell from his ass with a loud plop and a loud cheer went up from all the men on the beach.

*

Copyright 2006 Daniel Blue

danielblue
danielblue
852 Followers
12