Bumped Off Course

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
berk1234
berk1234
13 Followers

Kay dressed in what would be considered to be a very casual outfit for going to work of shorts and a sleeveless shirt. She was confident that Steve would never even notice. She went back to her bedroom one last time and saw Steve still sleeping there. She kissed him on the forehead and said that she had a late appointment that day so he was on his own for dinner. He mumbled something about being fine with that. He never even opened his eyes or made an effort to kiss Kay goodbye.

Unlike Steve loudly prancing around at night, Kay quietly slipped out of the house and went to her car. She realized that she didn't even know exactly where the golf was. Luckily the GPS in her Lexus was able to get her there. She found a place to park and headed to the will-call window to pick up her ticket. She gave her name to the woman working the window. When she looked it up in her computer, she told Kay that she did not have a ticket. What she had was an all access pass that got her into virtually every area on the golf course; including the clubhouse. Kay was surprised by that and she allowed herself a momentary thought that maybe Joseph actually liked her.

Kay took her pass and hung it around her neck so that she looked like all of the official guys that she had seen the previous day. She looked at the pairings sheet that she was given and saw that Joseph was set to tee off on the tenth hole in twenty minutes. She looked at her map and headed off in that direction.

It was a full twenty minutes before she was able to find the tenth hole. She managed to find a spot along the rope just a bit in front of the tee box. She saw Joseph talking very seriously with his caddie. She could only guess that they were discussing strategy together. When Joseph looked up to examine the hole once again, his eyes caught on the sight of Kay and his face absolutely beamed. That was the biggest compliment that Kay could receive as a woman.

Joseph was intently talking with his caddie as they waited for his turn to tee off. They figured that he had to shoot at least four under par to make the cut for the weekend. Coming into the week, Joseph had developed a plan for how to play this tenth hole and he planned to stick to it. As he reached for his three wood, he noticed a woman along the rope line. His face lit up when he realized that it was Kay. He was a little surprised that she came. He knew that he had a wonderful time talking to her the previous afternoon. He was captivated by her intelligence and her noticeable compassion for others. And being a man, he was struck by her stunning beauty. She did not just stick out in the crowd because of being one of the few minorities in the crowd. She stuck out because she was easily the most attractive woman on the course that day. And that was saying a lot in a crowd of bleach blond fake woman that were trolling the course looking for a sugar daddy to pay their way.

After hitting his tee shot down the middle of the fairway, something Joseph had been struggling with mightily, he walked off of the tee box towards Kay. He gently grabbed her hand for just a second as he walked by.

"I'm so glad that you made it. Let's do dinner after the round."

Joseph gave Kay a sweet kiss on the cheek and as quickly as he arrived, he was gone. She savored the feeling that his lips left on her cheek. She knew that she was definitely in dangerous territory now, but she no longer cared. She wanted nothing more than for this boring round of golf to be over so that she could have a quiet intimate dinner with Joseph.

Kay did not learn that much watching the tournament the day before. She could tell when Joseph hit a good shot though by the cheers from the sparse crowd. She even saw him hit a number of shots that were quite close to the hole. The further into the round that he went, the more that Joseph got excited with his reactions to his shots. Kay was actually enjoying watching golf for the first time in her life. At least once a hole, Kay noticed Joseph sneaking a peak at her. One time, she had been standing next to two blond bimbos who got all excited about "the hot golfer that looked at them." They fought for several moments about which one of them he had been looking at. If they had only known the truth, they would have been quite surprised.

Kay was having so much fun watching Joseph play that she did not even realize that they were walking up the fairway of his final hole of the day. She could see the concentration on Joseph's face as he planned his shot into the final green. As he struck the shot, Kay could hear him shout "be as good as you look" at his ball. The crowd began to murmur as the ball flew through the air; culminating in a load roar as Joseph's ball bounced once and then disappeared into the hole. He threw his club into the air in jubilation and then began looking up and down the gallery looking for Kay. Since this was the closing hole, there were more people lining the hole than normal and Kay was unable to be along the rope. After a moment, Joseph saw Kay standing several rows deep in the crowd. He pointed at her and blew her a kiss. Standing just twenty feet away were the two blonds that Kay had seen earlier. They looked dumbfounded when they saw that the kiss wasn't meant for them. When they made eye contact with Kay, Kay mouthed "that one's mine" to them. Kay surprised even herself by her actions.

Using her player's family pass, Kay was able to work her way to where the players come off of the ninth green. She was waiting there for Joseph as he finished his round. She gave him a big hug as he came up to her.

"Wow that was unbelievable. I've never seen anything like that in my life. I had so much fun today."

"I'm glad you did. Listen. There are a few formalities that I have to do like sign my scorecard. Can we meet in the clubhouse bar where we had drinks yesterday in say half an hour."

"I'd love that Joseph." Kay leaned in and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Great round. I'll see you in a bit."

Kay turned and headed towards the clubhouse. This time she was strong and never turned around to see if Joseph was watching her. Had she turned, she would have seen a very loving face watching her walk away.

Since she barely knew where she was going, Kay made it to the clubhouse only five minutes before Joseph arrived. She stood as he walked in and gave her a powerful hug to greet her. His strong arms enveloped her and made her feel safe. It was a feeling that she would like to become accustomed to.

"I got you a drink while I was waiting. Dr. Pepper if I remember correctly."

"Your memory is a perfect as the rest of you."

Kay's heart melted as he complimented her. Not only did she like being complimented, she knew he was being genuine. She had experienced lines from other guys, but they were always directed at her chest or some other body part, not her whole self. Joseph was a different type of guy completely. In the short amount of time that they had spent together, not once had she seen his eyes placed anywhere else but her face. This man was making her feel like a giddy little school girl with her first crush.

Kay and Joseph continued to talk as numerous people came in and out of the bar. Many stopped and congratulated Joseph on what turned out to be the best score posted that day. Through these conversations, Kay learned that Joseph was in eighth place going into the weekend. She was impressed that Joseph paid only polite attention to people as they came to talk to him. He always made it clear that his intention was to get back to his conversation with Kay. Neither noticed that it was getting quite dark out as they sipped their Dr. Peppers at their corner table. Eventually the bar tender came over to them.

"Hate to break it to you kids, but it is midnight and we're closing up now."

"Oh my god. We're sorry to keep you so late," Kay said. She dropped some money on the table to cover the drinks along with a hefty tip for making the bartender stay late.

Joseph tried to pay for the drinks but Kay would have nothing of it.

"You got me these great tickets for today's round. The least that I could do was buy you a Dr. Pepper." Kay smiled at Joseph. "And when I say least, I do mean least."

"Don't worry about it Kay. I had a wonderful time with you tonight. I hate to tell you though that that was the best round I'd played all year. You must be my lucky charm; so it leaves me no choice but to say that you are required to come back tomorrow."

Instead of feeling repulsed by Joseph's "order," Kay was happy that Joseph wanted to spend time with her again. She knew that she had fully crossed the "inappropriate line," but she was beginning to have serious feelings about this new man in her life. They were going beyond the butterflies that one gets when they meet a witty cute guy. She was having the feelings of real attraction to Joseph and she was not the least bit scared anymore.

"Well, if you require my services tomorrow, then I guess I'll just have to come. Be forewarned, I charge $150 an hour. You'd better play well this weekend if you want to be able to afford me."

"Just hold onto the pass you have now and that will get you in tomorrow and Sunday."

Kay liked that Joseph was already asking her to attend Sunday's round as well.

"Would you be such a gentleman and escort me to my car? I'm way out in the spectator parking lot."

"We can't have you walking all that way by yourself, so I'd love to." The two lovebirds began their walk towards Kay's car. "Tomorrow, follow the signs for the players' parking. Your pass will get you into that lot."

Kay and Joseph walked hand in hand through the blackness of the night. They were silent as they walked. Kay felt safe and secure with Joseph's strong hand intertwined with her's.

As they reached her car, Kay turned to Joseph to say goodbye.

"Joseph, I really had a wonderf..."

Kay's words were stopped by Joseph grabbing her by the waste and pulling her close to him. He gently placed his lips upon Kay's and passionately kissed her. She was both surprised by the suddenness of the kiss and how tenderly, yet passionately, he kissed her. After just a moment of being kissed, Kay began to return the passion of Joseph's kisses. She ran her fingers through his soft, slightly greyed hair. Though he was kissing a woman he had just met the day before, Joseph was still treating Kay like a lady. His hands caressed all around Kay's back, but never wandered to an area where they shouldn't be.

After a good while of kissing, Joseph broke the kiss at just the right time to leave Kay still wanting more. Her body instinctively leaned into Joseph looking for his lips, but they were nowhere to be found. He had taken a step back from Kay.

"I've been wanting to do that ever since I first knocked you into the mud two days ago," Joseph said with a smile.

"That reminds me, I have the dry cleaning bill for you in my purse" was Kay's smart ass response.

"I had a really great time with you tonight Kay. You are truly an amazing woman and I'd love to get to know you better. I hope that you'll give me that chance."

"There's no way you're getting rid of me after that kiss," Kay winked at Joseph.

With that being said, Kay got into her car and as Joseph leaned down to say on last goodbye, she grabbed him by the neck and gave him the most passionate kiss of his life. As payback, just as Joseph realized what was happening, Kay ended the kiss with a "good night Joseph."

She closed her car door and drove away into the night. She thought about nothing but the happiness that had developed within her that night. It was not until she rounded the corner onto her street did the gravity of the situation hit her. She was now heading to her home where Steve would be waiting for her. She had no idea how she would explain being out this late. She never had appointments that ran into the evening like this. Would Steve even notice that something out of the ordinary was happening?

When Kay walked into her house, she felt like she was walking to the gallows. Even though things had been bad of late with Steve, she felt like she still loved him. The house was quiet and she saw no signs of Steve, though she knew he was home since his car was in the driveway. She went to their bedroom to see if he was in there. As she walked in she could hear the shower turn off.

"Steve I'm home."

Through the crack in the bathroom door, she could see Steve take his beer bellied self out of the shower and wrap himself in a towel. He then walked into the bedroom where he greeted Kay with a smile and a kiss.

"Hey Kay. We ended up working late at the jobsite today and since I knew you wouldn't be home, I went out with the guys for a few beers afterward. Where've you been?"

"My secretary Stacy was having problems with her husband," (which was at least true,) "so I took her out for some drinks. Sorry I'm home so late though. We completely lost track of time."

"No problem babe. Since we're both up and wide awake, how about we make some good use out of this time."

Kay's brain screamed to not go along with what Steve was suggesting, but her body was still flooded with a high like non-other from kissing Joseph. When Steve dropped his towel and advanced towards her, Kay did not make a move to stop him. When Steve roughly kissed her, she did not pull away. Steve grabbed Kay by the hands and dragged her towards their bed. He roughly threw her onto the bed, pounced on her and began manhandling her body.

As Steve began having his way with Kay, she was surprised where her mind wandered. As Steve was roughly kissing her breasts, she pictured Joseph being the one that was with her. For the first time in many months of "making love" to Steve, a genuine moan escaped from Kay's lips. As he entered her she screamed with delight picturing Joseph muscular body over her. As she was driven over the edge by "Joseph" she screamed "Joe...Jesus Christ," as she tried to cover for her fantasizing. Luckily, Steve was too enamored with his own sexual prowess to notice that his girlfriend almost called out another man's name.

Without a word, Steve climbed off of Kay, put on his clothes and headed downstairs. Kay lay in bed for some time, soaking in the afterglow of her first orgasm in several years. She felt dirty feeling that the orgasm was induced not by her boyfriend of three years, but a guy she had met just a day prior. Though in actuality, Kay didn't care at that moment. Her body was one big pile of relaxed bliss. She quickly fell into an almost meditative state as she did not think about anything except how she felt at that moment. Her solitude was broken when Steve yelled up from downstairs "you wanna do that again?" Once a pig, always a pig.

PART II

Kay woke up in the morning and immediately felt anticipation for the day that she did not usually have. She bounded down the stairs excited for what was to come. Steve saw the glow that Kay had and was once again proud of his work from the night before. She told him that she was going to go into the office to catch up on dictating her patient notes. Steve knew not to bother her when she was doing that, so that was a perfect excuse to be gone for the day.

Kay found the player's parking lot without problem. She showed her pass to a very polite attendant and was ushered into the lot. This was a much better situation for her since she was within sight of the clubhouse. As she parked her car, her phone buzzed alerting her to a waiting text message. Kay's mood dropped at the thought of getting a message from Steve as she was on her way to see Joseph.

"K, come c me @ driving range. J"

Kay had forgotten that she had exchanged numbers with Joseph the previous night. His invitation warmed her up and pushed Steve out of her mind. This time already being inside the ropes made it easy for her to find the driving range. "Spouses" weren't allowed out onto the range itself, but there was an area between the range and the grandstands where they were welcome. She saw Joseph looking athletic and strong in his blue golf shirt and neatly pressed pants. His biceps were so big that the sleeves of his shirt clung to his arms.

It took several minutes before Joseph saw Kay standing behind him. She was wearing a pair of white shorts with a red sleeveless blouse. She was stunning. Joseph found himself falling hard for this woman, but seeing her stand there he was astounded that a woman that good looking would give him the time of day. Joseph handed his club to his caddie and walked towards Kay.

Kay saw Joseph coming and was nervous about what would happen when he got to her. Her nervousness was quickly wiped away when he came to her and gave her a sweet kiss on the lips. She felt nothing but love when his lips touched her's.

"I'm glad that you made it alright. Even though I saw you just a few hours ago, I feel like a high school kid that just has to be by his girlfriend every second."

"If it will make you feel better Joseph, I won't deny feeling the same way. Though strangely enough, you helped me sleep really well last night. Best sleep I've had in years." Kay said this with a devilish twinkle in her eye that Joseph noticed. If he had known what Kay was talking about, she would be extremely embarrassed.

"What's the plan for today?"

"Well, I tee off in just a bit. You're welcome to follow around whomever you'd like. After I'm done, I was thinking that we could go get a bite to eat. The locker room attendant was telling me about this great little Italian place down the road from here."

"You've been talking about me with the guys in the locker room?"

"Well...no....yes...but..."

"No worries. If I had time, I'd be telling some stories about you to all my friends." Kay said this with a wink and a smile that let Joseph off the hook.

"I'm gonna head to the first hole. I heard that some guy with a really hot ass is about to tee off."

"What? Who? Oh, me."

"Yeah you. If you weren't so sweet I'd..." Kay let the thought end there as she gave Joseph a big good luck kiss. "I'll talk to you in a few hours."

Kay started to walk towards the first hole. She looked back just as Joseph hollered his goodbye.

"Bye Kay. See you in a bit. Love you."

If they could have seen each other's eyes, they would have had a good contest to see whose eyes got bigger with that comment. Joseph was shocked that he said "love you" to her. He had no idea why those words came out of his mouth. At the same time, he was not sure that it was an incorrect statement. He definitely felt very strong feelings for her. It had been so long since he felt true love that he was not really sure what it felt like. Who was he to question what his heart said.

Kay was just as stunned at what she heard; or thought she heard. As she walked on, she tried to figure out if he really had said "love you." What did it mean if he did? It could have been an accidental slip of the tongue. That was possible. He could have said it to try get in her pants, but she did not think that Joseph was that type of guy. Judging by how he looked shocked, but then broke out in a faint smile, Kay thought that maybe, just maybe he surprised himself with a moment of honesty. She felt some very strong emotions for Joseph. She just was unable to place a finger on what type they were. She knew that it was more than lust, but was it love? She had no idea where this "thing" with Joseph was headed, but she was sure that she would enjoy the journey.

As she walked the fairways, Kay continued to wonder about what she was doing, what Joseph's intentions were and where she wanted her life to go. She was not as torn about what she was doing as she thought that she should be. There was no doubt that she was still in a relationship with Steve. But there was also no doubt that she had very strong feelings for Joseph; maybe even an infant form of love. She never wanted to be a woman that went from one man to another. And yet, here she was beginning a relationship with a man while she lived with another. She wasn't proud of herself, but what worried her most as her feelings for Joseph grew was the fact that she had not told him about Steve. At first, her interactions with Joseph were just a frustrated woman's dalliance. But now it is something much more and she did not know what to do about it.

berk1234
berk1234
13 Followers