Bumping Into The Niece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yeah, Uncle Bobby. I know.' She sniffed and sat up, out of my arms. It was only then that I realized, by their absence, that her breasts had been pressed against my chest as she had cried.

I pushed that thought aside and asked her to continue, to tell me what happened then?

'Well, at first I just got in my car and drove. I was as angry as I have ever been! Then I felt guilty for having been so mean to her. I started to go home and to apologize and when I got home she was throwing my stuff out onto the lawn. I started to pick it up and she started screaming at me, telling me that I was going to hell and that I was a slut and all kinds of things. Bobby, she was a mad woman! I couldn't take it, so I got back into my car and left.'

'Where did you go?' I asked.

'I went over to my friend Shirley's house. I told her what had happened and she asked her mother if I could stay with them for a couple of days. I stayed there for a week, but her Mom and Dad fight a lot and I didn't want to stay there. Shirley and I talked about getting an apartment, but we couldn't afford one, even splitting the rent.'

'So, what did you do?'

'Well, one night Shirley and I went to visit one of her friends who lives way down here and has her own place. She works at the club and she told me about how much money she makes and how you only have to do what you're comfortable with and how they treat the girls really well and that after you got used to it, how it was actually kind of fun!'

'So, you started stripping?'

'No, not right then. Lisa, that was the girl who your friend liked, invited me to go with her to work one night and just see what it was like. And I did. I didn't dance or anything, but I watched the girls who did and I got to hang out with them in the dressing room and afterwards we went out to breakfast and I watched the girls count their money.

'And you decided that stripping was for you?'

'No, I still didn't think that I could do it or that I was pretty enough to do it, so I went back a couple of nights later and Lisa gave me one of her outfits to where. I walked around with her and watched how she worked the guys. How she picked the ones who she thought would give her the most money. I noticed how excited she got doing it. Later on I asked her if doing that stuff to the guys turned her on and she told me that the teasing was what turned her on, to know that these guys wanted her, but couldn't have her. You know, kind of a power trip!'

She went on, 'Anyway, I was sitting at this table with her and these two guys and one of them hired Lisa for a private dance. Lisa went with him and the other guy started talking to me. He started telling me how pretty I was and how sexy I was. Then he reached his hand up and put it on my thigh. I thought that he was going to put it on my, well...you know...ahhh, private area.

I smiled at her, thinking to myself; it isn't all that often that you can make a stripper blush! 'Yeah, I understand... go on with your story.'

'Well, Uncle Bobby I don't want you to think bad of me...'

Before she could go on, I stopped her. 'Linda, let me tell you something before you go on with your story. Earlier tonight, I admit I was upset to see you dancing. I guess that I was surprised and I guess that I might have had some issues with what you're doing. Part of me says that you're over 18 and should have the right to do as you please and part of me says that what you're doing is a mild form of prostitution. That said, you're my flesh and blood and while I might not agree with what you're doing, that you have my unconditional support. All I ask you is to make sure that YOU'RE okay with what you do, that YOU have respect for yourself and don't violate YOUR moral code. If that any sense?'

Before I could react Linda bounced into my arms and gave me a huge hug! This time I did notice the feeling of her breasts against my chest. I also noticed the aroma of her perfume. It had faded, but the smell of it brought me back to the club earlier and how nice she had looked in that little nightgown.

'Uncle Bobby, thank you for being so understanding! You don't know how much I appreciate it!'

'That's okay. Hey, it's getting late and I'm getting tired. Are you still staying at Shirley's?'

'No, I'm crashing at Lisa's until I can get a place.'

'Oh, I see. Well, you seem to still have a buzz on, why don't you crash here tonight?'

'Okay, do you mind if I call Lisa and leave a message for her so that I can tell her that I'm okay?'

'Sure, the phone is over there.' I said as I got up and handed it to her. I walked into the kitchen as she called and left her message. I grabbed another soda and came back into the living room. As I did, I heard her ending her message. I wasn't sure that I heard what I thought I did, but I thought that I heard her say, '...so, I'll be over here tonight...goodnight..'

The thought that maybe there was more to Lisa and Linda that I knew flashed across my mind. 'Oh well, she's 18, right? Her life.'

As she hung up I said, 'Linda, I've got the guest bedroom tore up right now, so I'll fix the sofa up for you, if that's okay?'

She turned towards me and flashed me what looked like an innocent little girl smile. The thought flashed across my mind whether that innocent act was real or if it was something that she had picked up in that club? I had to admit, real or not, it elicited an animal response from me. I suppressed the response, turned and went and got her some sheets, a pillow and a blanket.

After setting Linda up on the sofa I went back to bed. Again, I laid there and thought about earlier events. I was pretty angry with Mary. It was just like her to go overboard with something. I mean, I know how kids and their parents can get under one another's skins, but it seemed to me that it was Mary who was acting the ass here. This is 2001; people don't decide whom to marry because some preacher had a vision!

I had just rolled over to go to sleep when I heard a light knock at my door. I rolled back over to see the door open with Linda in the doorway. In a little girl like voice she said, 'Uncle Bobby, can I sleep in here with you?'

'Oh MY GOD!' What was this? What the hell was she doing? Was this innocent? I knew that I shouldn't do this! The corner of my sheet was still damp from where I had wiped my cum off of my chest and belly from jacking off earlier while fantasizing about her!'

She didn't wait for my response. She came into the room wearing just the tee shirt that she had on earlier and apparently nothing else. She slid under the covers with me. I could have told her to stop. I could have said no, but I didn't. I didn't say a thing.

I looked at her and she looked right back at me. The look in her eye told me that she knew what I was going through. Again, in that childlike voice she said, 'Uncle Bobby, hold me.'

I still didn't say anything. I took her into my arms. As I did she lifted her upper leg up and placed it on top of mine. My thigh came to rest against her mound. I could feel the wisps of her pussy hair against my thigh. I was finally going to say something when she put her fingertip to my lips and shhhed me.

She then started to kiss my chest. Then she moved down to my belly. She threw the sheet back and positioned herself between my legs. I sleep in the nude, so my cock was sticking straight up when she took it in her hand and placed her mouth on top of it. She started to suck it, then would switch to where she was licking on it like an ice cream cone, her hand wrapped around it's base. As she licked, she pumped my cock.

I looked down at her and could see that she was looking me straight back in the eyes. She stopped licking my cock and in that little girl voice again she asked, 'Uncle Bobby, do you want me to stop?'

No, I didn't want her to stop! I wanted her to keep going! I wanted her to suck my cock! I wanted to shoot cum all over her face! I wanted to throw her on my back and fuck her like there was no tomorrow!

I was like an animal! I don't know where it came from, but it was undeniable! I wanted to fuck my sister's daughter! I didn't want to just fuck her, I wanted to bang her! I wanted to let loose on her and give her everything that I had! I reached down and put my fingertips under her arm and indicated that I wanted her to come up to face me.

I think that she thought that I was rejecting her because she let out a moan of disappointment. When she got to where her face was even with mine, I pulled her close and kissed her deeply. As I kissed her I reached down and felt her plump young pussy. My fingers immediately sought out her clit and started massaging it. She responded by moaning my name, 'ohhhh Uncle Bobby...that feels soooo good!'

As she mewed, I rolled over on top of her. While I normally consider myself to be a slow and patient lover, I was having none of this right now. I wanted her! I wanted to taste her, but more importantly, I wanted to fuck her!

To make sure that she was ready, I went down on her. I licked her sweet, tight, little pussy. As I licked her, I slid first, one, then two, then three fingers into her. I licked on her clit and finger fucked her. I could feel her body tensing. I increased the pace, licking and pushing, licking and pulling. Her pussy hugged my fingers tightly, her juice providing the lubrication. All of a sudden her body went tense! 'IMMMMM CUMMINNNGGGGGG!' She screamed.

I laid there as her orgasm subsided, the smoothness of her thigh against my cheek. I slowly withdrew my fingers. I could tell that she was extremely sensitive because when they left her body she jumped as if shocked. Slowly, I climbed up her body to where my face was ever to hers. I positioned my body between her legs and my dick instinctively found the mouth of her pussy. I looked down into her eyes and I could she a mixture of emotions. She was hungry for the sex. Part of her wanted me to slam my dick into her, but I could also see a part of her, that innocent part, that was waiting to see if I would really do it?

I know that this is terrible to say and a lot of you won't understand, but it was that little innocent part that made me want to fuck her more than anything else. It must have been like biting on a loose tooth for her. Having part of her wanting me to take her and having part of her wanting to cling to a more innocent path.

I prolonged the agony. I reached down and grabbed my dick and rubbed it against her still sensitive clit. I dry humped her, my cock riding over the outside of her pussy. She moaned and I could feel her nails biting into my flesh as she attempted to pull my cock into her. Finally, I relented! I slid my rock hard cock deep into her pussy. As it bottomed out on her I felt her body clinch again as another orgasm blasted through her. She bit my shoulder as she came. The pain of her bite sent me over the edge and I shot my seed deep into her body!

I collapsed next to her and held her tight for several minutes before she rolled over to face me. 'Thank you Uncle Bobby.'

'Thank me? Why are you thanking me?'

'Because this is what I needed. I needed you to make me a woman.'

It was then that I realized that I was her first. I thought for a second about her not having a hymen to break, but then I pushed that thought to the side. It didn't matter, I was her first and she was thankful for it. I held her in my arms until she fell asleep. After I heard her rhythmatic breathing, I too fell asleep.

The next morning when I awoke, I could smell bacon being cooked. I got up and threw my running shorts on again and looked around the room. I was almost afraid to face her. What had I done? Oh my god, what was she thinking? She was cooking? She should be calling the police! I finally got up the courage to go in and face her.

When I turned the corner to go into the kitchen she surprised me by throwing her body into me. I had no choice but to wrap my arms around her and hold her. 'OH MY GOD! That was great! Uncle Bobby, I'm going to feed you and then we're going to do that again, okay?'

I let her down and she turned to go back to cooking. She wanted to do it again? She didn't want to call the police? I looked at her, with her tee shirt barely covering her hips and smiled at her. 'Linda, before we do that again, we need to talk.'

She turned and looked at me and said, 'Okay, we can talk, but then we can go back to bed and do it again?'

It was that innocent little girl thing again. She was playing me like she had when she was a kid and wanted me to buy her a present or something. Only this time I think that it was me getting the present!

I walked over to the stove, turned it off, picked her up and carried her back to my bedroom where we ended up making love all morning and late into the afternoon. We took a nap and when I woke up she was walking back into the bedroom having taken a shower. Wrapped in a towel she said, 'Uncle Bobby, I've got to go to work. Can I come back over here when I get off?'

'Are you sure that you want to do that?'

She smiled at me. This time it wasn't an innocent smile at all. It was the smile of a fully-grown woman who had found something that she liked, 'Yeah, I think that I do!'

Linda ended up moving in with me. We made up the guest room as 'hers' but that was only for appearance's sake. She has continued to attend classes and she still dances two nights a week. At my prodding, her and Mary have started to talk. Mary is still very religious, but she has changed to a somewhat more subdued church and is calming down a bit. If she suspects anything about Linda and I, she has never let on and I don't know where the future lies for Linda and I. I think that my neighbors wonder about our relationship and Linda has started to bring up the idea of us moving to somewhere where no one knows us and where we can just be a 'couple.' Part of me is all for that. In a way, I guess that is the next step.

Oh, I almost forgot to tell you about Lisa and Shirley. Lisa graduated this May with a degree in microbiology and is waiting to hear if she has been accepted at one of the medical schools that she has applied to. Shirley dropped out to marry this trucker guy that she met on line. While Linda and I aren't against the marriage, we almost have her convinced to finish her degree before she does.

12