Bumpy Ride - The Making Of A Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Skei0
Skei0
745 Followers

"But what?" I purred into his ear, silencing him with a gentle finger to his lips as my other hand increased the pressure on his cock. "But...you want to have me? To feel that big, hard shaft slide right into my tight little hole." I whispered seductively removing my hand from his lips as the other continued to massage his dick. "To feel my wetness as you push inside me, filling me with that monster you have there?" Slowly I unfastened his zip, and slipped my hand into his boxer shorts making contact with the silky flesh of his prick for the second time that night. "So...it's been a while has it?" I pulled his cock through the opening in the front of his boxers finally able to appreciate its full length and width for the first time. "Well...we'll have to see what can be done about that...Won't we." I stroked my hand down his shaft causing his tight foreskin to roll back, tantalizingly revealing his broad pink head.

"What...here?" He stammered, glancing nervously around the room. "Are you serious?"

"Oh I'm very serious Davy boy," I purred lustfully, "very serious indeed."

Without waiting for permission I swiveled in his lap, making a quick scan of the room as my back turned to face him. Phil was still in the kitchen and my husband and Geoff were still transfixed on the game. Lifting myself from Dave, I hiked my skirt up at the back and moved my raised ass into position above him. My seduction had gone on long enough and my sodden pussy was aching for action. Without so much as a pause I drove my hungry slit down onto his waiting cock until every last inch was buried inside me, inhaling sharply as the thick shaft stretched my soaking hole to its limits. On the sofa, both Jas and Geoff turned their heads from the game to face us. Motionless, I gazed back at them, a picture of innocence. Geoff looked unconvinced having been there once tonight already and I could see his eyes perceptively taking in the lie of my dress as it wrinkled behind me. Jas though just gave a brief, knowing smile and turned his attention back to the game.

For several minutes I moved my crotch with a gentle rocking motion on Dave's hard erection, just sufficient to feel his stiff member shift inside me without conspicuously alerting the room and to elicit the occasional soft grunt from behind me. For now, I was content to savor the pleasing thrill of fucking someone in a room full of people which in the most erotic way was arousing me as much as the stiff prick embedded in my pussy.

After a while Phil returned with a tall glass of beer and with barely a glance in our direction, squeezed himself onto the sofa beside my husband and Geoff. As I continued to slowly wank Dave's shaft with my pussy, I heard Jas begin to tell a crude joke to the lads until they laughed uproariously as he reached the punch line and the sofa shook as the three of them rolled about raucously.

One by one they took turns telling more jokes each one cruder than the last, until eventually Jas steered the topic to women - or more basically the 'assets' of women that were most appealing and they began to laugh again as they discussed the merits of various television personalities. Just when I thought the conversation couldn't sink any lower, they began to speculate on the appearance of the pussies of their favorite women.

"Hell, my Kate has the nicest pussy in the world!" Jas exclaimed suddenly. "Isn't that right babe...why don't you lift up your skirt and show the guys how nice it is?" Suddenly I understood where Jas was taking the conversation, and wickedly – I loved it.

Obediently I took hold of my skirt and pulled the hem upwards towards my waist, piling the loose fabric above my crotch. Inexorably more and more of my legs were revealed, until the hem stopped just short of revealing my swollen lips. On the sofa the three lads stared in my direction. Geoff and Phil both had looks of disbelief on their faces; although traces of eager longing were betrayed on Geoff's as the source of his evening long desire crept alluringly into view and my dress slipped over my crammed pussy exposing me shamelessly to the room.

"Beautiful." Jas smiled. "Any chance of a better view though babe?" Behind me Dave shifted nervously.

"Slowly I raised my hips from Dave's lap, feeling his cock sliding gradually out of my slippery passage. Across the room Phil's mouth gaped open and he incredulously alternated his gaze between Dave and the steadily revealing prick emerging slowly from my molten hole. With his suspicions confirmed Geoff merely gazed on, greedily devouring my dripping lips with his eyes.

To say I was turned on would be a massive understatement. Sitting before the mixed audience with my husband staring on at his friend's fat cock slowly falling away from my tight hole, I realized with no small amount of pleasure that I was thoroughly enjoying my exhibitionistic display.

"Well, it seems Dave's already discovered my wife's delicious hole." Jas quipped mildly.

"Oh shit Jas...I'm sorry man, I couldn't help myself..." Jas waved off Dave's apology indifferently.

"Ah heck - don't worry about it Dave, the horny minx was so hungry for your cock I told her to go ahead...to be fair she almost declined, I had to promise that we'd all fuck her afterwards before she was convinced...I hope you don't mind guys." A stunned silence followed as astonished glances were exchanged around the room. Jas just smiled and sat back in the sofa.

"Oh, and carry on babe," he said almost as an afterthought, "and how about getting those great tits out." Grinning, I slipped my hands inside the neckline of my dress and popped my heavy breasts over the fabric before sinking back onto Dave's glorious member with a satisfied groan.

As the lads watched on I continued the rhythmic grinding of my pussy on Dave's cock much as I had been before Jas' interruption.

"Come on babe." Jas interjected again. "Let's see you put some effort into it this time."

Happy to oblige I stopped grinding myself onto him and began to ride his hard dick instead, lifting my crotch off the thick shaft and then sinking back onto it before the fat head could slip clear of my drenched slit. Increasing the pace, the deep ebbing sensations of pleasure were quick to return and after his initial moment of panic, Dave wasted no time getting back into things, only now he was less restrained. Reaching around from behind me, his hands cupped my freshly exposed tits as they bounced around my chest and his pelvis thrust up beneath me to meet my pussy each time I drove it down onto him. With my dress bunched around my waist still, the lads were no doubt enjoying the view of my lips as they clung to Dave's thick meat, leaving a lubricating coat of fluid on his shaft each time it pulled out of my dripping hole, a telltale indication of my high degree of arousal.

Within my pink folds, Dave's cock swelled. As the thick head emerged one last time from my body Dave groaned behind me and plunging back inside I felt his prick spasm as warm cum erupted from his shaft, filling my hole. On the verge of orgasm myself, I moaned shamelessly as the tight muscles in my pussy threatened to contract and push me blissfully over the edge.

Reluctantly I stopped riding Dave, but resumed the gentle grinding motion as I milked every last drop of cum from his softening cock.

"Well...who's next?" Jas asked suddenly, sitting forward and clapping his hands together as he eyed Phil and Geoff expectantly. "Geoff?"

"Er...yeah sure thing." Geoff replied without hesitation.

"Great, then fill your boots." Jas said, beckoning me over. "Or my wife's pussy...if you prefer." Jas grinned at his joke, but then nodded his head seriously towards the sleeping Kim. "Just be careful not to wake sleeping beauty there, or that's probably the last you'll be getting in a while."

"Oh don't worry about her," Geoff replied with a crafty smile as I crossed the room towards him. "She always pops a couple of sleeping pills before bed, I just helped her out with them tonight...I slipped a couple from her bag into her coffee. She'll be out for hours."

"Is that so?" Jas' eyebrows rose. "Well if that's the case maybe she should join the party."

Immediately getting his meaning, Geoff looked suddenly uneasy.

"Aw come on Geoff...fairs fair." Jas persisted. "I tell you what honey...Why don't you give Geoff a quick lap dance while he makes up his mind? In the meantime I think I'll roll a quick joint. Remember Geoff...it only need go as far with Kim as you take it with Kate."

As he picked the rolling papers from the floor, Jas winked at me devilishly. His plan was genius and I loved it. Dave, or more accurately Dave's cock, had been the catalyst to this evenings debauchery, albeit unwittingly. Geoff however had knowingly fucked me in the back of Jas' car, and now if he wanted a repeat performance, he was going to have to allow Jas to match his enjoyment stroke for stroke. Technically of course the decision was all in Geoff's hands. Jas would allow him the pleasure of a lap dance for free, but for every step further that Geoff chose to take it...there would be a price - payable no doubt the second he laid hands on me.

Either way, Geoff was going to suffer but the genius twist to Jas' plan was the punishment that Geoff's refusal would exact on me. He knew me well enough to realise that I hadn't climaxed before Dave was spent, and that I would be desperate to fill my pussy with the next hard cock available. The only way that everyone was going to be happy was if Jas got to fuck Kim, and the only way that was going to happen would be if Geoff wanted to shag me more than he didn't want his sleeping wife to be fucked. That of course left it to me to ensure that Geoff couldn't resist laying his hands on me, which judging by the smug look on Jas' face, he had every confidence would be the case. I smiled suddenly at the realisation that my husband and I actually made a very good team.

Directing the smile seductively at Geoff, I turned my back to the trio on the sofa and moved gracefully across the room allowing my firm backside to sway alluringly with each small step until I approached the stereo and bending deeply at the waist I reached over to twist the stereos volume dial. As I turned back to the group, I maintained eye contact with Geoff alone, gazing smoulderingly as I crossed the small space to stand before him.

Facing him and smiling salaciously I began a slow, oscillating dance to the rhythmic beat of the music. I swung my hips in tight arcs as I allowed my legs to spread beneath the flowing hem of my dress and leaned closer in towards his body until my breasts hung heavily in front of his face. In slow, gliding movements I ran my hands along my body from my thighs, up onto my hips, then my waist and over my belly, before sliding them up over my tight abs to cup my breasts through my dress. Pressing my tits together until they threatened to spill out of my plunging neckline, I fingered my nipples through the light material and moaned appreciatively at the spontaneous surge of pleasure until the firm globes slipped from beneath the tight fabric and swayed erotically as I danced.

I began a slow semi-pirouette, gradually grinding my ass lower as I turned until my pert checks hovered above Geoff's crotch. Grasping the hem of my dress as my hips rotated in time with the music, I slowly eased the dress upwards, steadily revealing my smooth flesh inch by precious inch. Every eye in the room was fixated on my slim body as the material cleared my buttocks, and Geoff was confronted with the glistening opening to my sodden passage. Spreading my legs wide, my tight hole gaped open just feet from his face, his lust-filled eyes feasting on the silky folds longingly as I slipped a finger between my legs from beneath and teased my sensitive clit. In ever widening circuits, I ran my finger around the tiny knob until it slipped between my pussy lips and sank to the knuckle within the wet chasm. There was no need for acting as another lustful moan escaped my lips desirously.

Finally unable to restrain himself Geoff cast a regretful, sidelong glance at his wife and reached hungrily for my exposed pussy. Pulling me towards him, I eagerly thrust my ass back to meet his advance and his warm tongue brushed against my hole, feverishly flicking over my wet lips and clitoris as I moaned with shameless delight and ground myself onto his face.

Beside us, Jas was already stubbing the remains of the smoked joint into the ashtray with a satisfied look on his face. Rising, he moved over to Kim's reclined chair and without hesitation he unbuttoned her white blouse, reached around and unclasped her bra, exposing her huge tits to the room. Standing back admiringly, he turned and beckoned Dave over. To my left Phil was gently rubbing his crotch as he watched Geoff tongue my clit. I reached over with one hand, keeping the other on Geoff's knee to support my weight and tenderly stroked Phil's cock though his trousers. Smiling, I motioned to him to stand in front of me.

As Geoff's tongue delved deliciously between my legs, I managed to free Phil's prick from his trousers and sucked it greedily into my mouth. Over by Kim's chair, Dave and my husband had already lifted her inert body onto the floor and as Dave stroked his huge cock to erection, Jas stripped her of her remaining clothing until she lay naked for all to see. It seems I had misjudged Kim. She might have been a whining pain in the ass, but at the sight of her lying on the carpeted floor with her legs partially open to reveal a tantalising glimpse of her pussy as it emerged from a thick triangle of light pubic hair, even I felt turned on. No wonder the lad's attentions were now divided.

Despite her fuller figure Kim had a natural sexual appeal. Not quite as toned as myself, the muscles of her arms and thighs were nevertheless well defined and her meaty flesh looked soft and inviting. She had a large round bottom with wide hips and her stomach curved upwards forming a low mound from the base of which her soft pubic thatch spread like a welcoming mat. Most notable were her tits however. They were huge and yet as she lay on her back they rose and fell softly with her slow breathing, mounted on her body like twin helium filled balloons tethered to her chest, spreading only negligibly as they stood proudly in firm defiance of gravity.

Between my lips, Phil's cock had grown magnificently as he fucked my mouth. Behind me, Geoff was still lapping at my inflamed pussy and I could feel him fumbling with his trousers as his tongue invaded my willing hole. Jas had already stripped naked, and spreading Kim's legs wide, he settled on the floor between them and dipped his head to taste the silky looking flesh that sealed her hidden entrance. Dave was also naked and wanked himself slowly as he knelt besides Kim's motionless form and enthusiastically groped her massive tits.

As Geoff's underwear yielded and his thick erection rose from the dark confines of his pants, I felt his face draw away from my pussy and his hands pull my hips down towards him. Without needing further prompting, I allowed him to guide my dripping lips over his shaft until his thick head penetrated my hole and with eager impatience, I lowered myself onto him.

For several minutes Geoff continued to fuck my slippery hole as I massaged Phil's cock with my tongue, but his movement was restricted by my weight and I realised that I wasn't going to receive the shagging I so urgently needed without moving. Taking Geoff's hand as I stood, pulling him to his feet also, I lead him around the sofa to stand behind me as I leaned forward, resting my stomach over the high arm to present my gaping pussy to him from beneath the cleft of my spread ass cheeks. As Geoff entered me from behind, I patted the sofa where he had been sat and Phil replaced him, guiding his stiff prick back into my mouth. A quick glance across the room was all it took to see that Jas was wasting no time. Already his cock was embedded between the plump folds of Kim's pussy, a tub of Vaseline on the floor beside them, as my husband knelt between her legs and roughly fucked her for all he was worth.

Between my own legs, a very familiar sensation was spreading like flames licking through dry tinder, as Geoff drove his fat prick with deep regular strokes into my burning passage. His weight bore my mouth down over Phil's prick until its slender girth slid along the back of my throat and as Geoff's pace quickened, I was forced to swallow strangled gasps of pleasure as Phil's invading member repeatedly cut short my resultant whimpering.

As thrust after trust assaulted my tight pussy, I could hear the onset of Geoff's orgasm and felt his prick slowly expand inside me. Across the room, Jas was just pulling his shrinking cock from Kim's abused pussy and the sight of my husbands cum dribbling from her ripe looking lips just as Dave groaned and fired his seed across her gorgeous tits, tipped me over the edge. Even as Geoff's cock welled and exploded within me, I felt my muscles contract around his shaft as ripples of euphoric ecstasy swept through my body and before his cock could slip from my pussy, I could hear my own alien voice begging Phil to replace him so that the fucking wouldn't stop.

Of course, Phil hadn't needed telling twice. He was already lining up behind Geoff as my husband crossed the room and occupied Phil's empty seat, but patting his lap Jas indicated that I should sit on his knee. Obediently, I climbed from the arm of the sofa and straddled Jas. His fingers probed the entrance to my ass as I lowered myself down onto him and realising that he was rubbing Vaseline into my chocolate star, I allowed him to guide my asshole down onto his waiting cock.

With the combined lubrication of cum and pussy fluid assisting the Vaseline, Jas entered me easily, and I felt his familiar prick stretch my narrow passage. Once he was fully inside, he told Phil to fuck my pussy and leaning back against Jas' body, I allowed my legs to spread wide in anticipation. Across the room, drawn to his wife's cum splattered, spread eagled form, Geoff was gently stroking his large cock back to erection. Having commented to Dave about never having been allowed to fuck his wife's ass, he had grinned mischievously and rolled her onto her front.

As Phil's cock entered me I gasped, and rising to meet him I felt my husbands shaft move inside my well greased ass. Gradually Phil increased his pace, fucking my pussy with reckless desire as every thrust forced me harder onto my husband's solid erection. Full to bursting with stiff flesh crowding my tight orifices, I felt a renewed surge of pleasure roll through me as another climax threatened. My eyes were glazed as Dave sat on the sofa beside my husband and robotically I reached out my hand and grasped his cock, jerking it instinctively as the two cocks rammed over and over into my twin holes. Through a cloudy haze, I watched as Geoff's fat prick slid slowly into the greased hole between Kim's buttocks as he slowly fucked her ass. In the background a chorus of grunts and groans interplayed with my own high pitched gasps which were all but constant now and punctuated with feverish babble as I begged for it harder or faster or screamed expletives as wave after wave of bliss shot like forks of lightening through my body until suddenly, the wave broke and another climax crashed over me like a ship in a storm.

With my eyes closed in the tight grasp of ecstasy I weathered the storm, riding the two huge cocks beneath me as my muscles tensed, and my body trembled. As my pussy contracted tightly around Phil's shaft, eliciting a soft groan from him as his cock swelled and burst, showering my pulsating walls with his cum, another orgasm racked my body sending my weak form rigid as the bolts of pleasure scorched my flesh until my skin quivered.

Skei0
Skei0
745 Followers