Bumpy Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Skei0
Skei0
741 Followers

Stage three would see me lay my bare pussy into his hands...but what then? He might assume that being blind drunk I had no idea what I was doing. He would remove his hands and stare out of the window until we reached home. I was banking on the other option, where no man can resist a moist hole. He will take a leap of faith, and I will take another load of cum.

Geoff pulled again at the hem of my dress, and I felt it give. At that moment, the car turned off the main road, and onto the dark gravel track, there was a lurch as the front wheels found the first of many potholes, and I let my backside drop heavily onto his hands. His palms gripped my ass cheeks, and his fingers pressed into the soft wet flesh of my pussy.

"You know what..." I slurred..."It's good how it is." And I settled back against his body, holding his arms in place.

The next few moments seemed to hang in the air for an eternity. Geoff neither pulled away, nor delved in deep. Unsure of what to do, he just sat motionless. I dared not move, in case he took it as a protest against his invasion of my privates. Still, I was desperate. Softly, I rested my head back against his shoulder and let a quiet moan escape from the back of my throat.

For a moment there was nothing; then his fingers twitched slightly. Tentatively he began to edge the fingers of one hand deeper into my folds. I opened my legs invitingly, and felt the first finger slip inside to the knuckle. He withdrew his other hand, and slid it back, over my ass, and up until it slipped inside my dress and cupped my breast. He continued to finger fuck me, as I moaned in his ear and urged him to make me cum.

My juices flowed with renewed vigor, until I could feel them wetting his hand, and running down my thighs. Beneath me I could feel his cock straining for release, and slipping my hand between us, I freed it from its constraints. It felt shorter than Dave's, as I slid my hand from tip to sack. But as I lifted myself from his lap, and positioned myself above him, his prick penetrated my hole, spreading the wet folds until it seemed they would stretch no further. Still, I lowered my eager pussy onto his cock, exhaling sharply as the thick shaft relentlessly forced its way inside.

Unlike the relatively smooth ride that I had enjoyed whilst fucking Dave, the gravel track was a rollercoaster by comparison. Jolted and Jarred, I found myself bouncing around on Geoff's cock as it fell repeatedly from my gaping hole before plunging back inside. My pussy was on fire, and burned with a feverish intensity, anticipating each thrust that drove into my molten hole. Energetic spasms tore through my body, until it felt like the swollen head of his rampant prick was slamming right through me, attempting to drive its way into my stomach.

Suddenly the car lurched more violently than before, and for a moment, I found myself up in the air, before dropping back down onto the thick shaft that was impaling me over and over, this time sinking it so deep into my wanton pussy that I groaned uncontrollably.

"Are you Ok in the back there?" Jas asked.

"Yes." I replied quickly, grinding my pussy over the cock inside and feeling the upsurge of my impending orgasm, not so much welling inside as erupting, as pent-up pleasures of the past hour came flooding through me, in wave after wave of orgasmic bliss. "Oh fuck yes!"

We were nearing the end of the gravel track, just several hundred yards from the guy's house. Ahead, street lamps shone like beacons, marking the main road. Between here and there, I seemed to remember the track becoming exceptionally rough, and within seconds I knew I was right.

Violently, the car reared and heaved – throwing everyone inside about like rag dolls. Beside me, Phil and Dave groaned as their heads collided and they came awake with a painful start. Kim bounced in her seat, and I heard her mumble something about a bumpy ride. She had no idea. In the back seat, with her husbands cock filling my hole to bursting, I was having the bumpiest ride of my life – and loving it.

Orgasm after orgasm racked my body until every nerve quivered with surge after surge of electrical energy rushing through them. In the darkness, I could hear Dave mumbling to Phil. I was certain they would hear my breathing, but at this point I couldn't care less. Deep inside my pussy, I could feel Geoff's cock swelling well beyond its limits, and as the lurching motion drove his shaft relentlessly into the soaking hole between my legs, his hands tore inside my dress and groped my tits, kneading the flesh roughly.

I reached down and gripped his knees with my hands, grinding harder onto his pulsating shaft. A moment later, I felt his engorged head explode inside me, the warm spurt of his cum filling my hole. Again, I felt my climax nearing and I threw back my head and thrust my ass cheeks down as hard as they would go until every inch of him pounded into me.

"Oh fuck..." I groaned shamelessly as the flood of ecstasy swept though me.

A minute later, we pulled off the gravel track onto the main road and into the parking lot of Dave and Phil's flat. As Jas switched off the ignition, and swiveled to look into the back seat, I noticed that his wasn't the only glance to turn in my direction. Four pairs of eyes were silently making what they could of the scene before them. Geoff's cock had already slipped from my now gaping hole, and I had quietly zipped it back into his trousers. But sitting there before them, barely able to control my heavy breathing, dress askew and face no doubt flushed from the best fucking of my life...what could I say?

"So...how about that coffee?" I smiled

Skei0
Skei0
741 Followers
12