Bumpy Road Ahead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She is wet, so very wet and my tongue slowly slides along her clit. She flinches, then her hips start to move trying to get it in contact with my tongue. I flick my tongue faster and a moan escapes her lips and she bucks a bit more wild. My fingers slowly slide between her pussy lips, she is so wet. I easily coat my finger in juices as I tease her vagina, circling the outer edge making her buck more trying to get the finger inside.

Sliding my finger into her pussy, she lets out a loud moan and she bears down on it trying to get it as deep as possible. Slowly pulling it almost all the way out and back in again. I suck on her clit gently and she moans and grinds her it into my face. My finger is sliding in out of her at a steady pace with her hips in rhythm. Every deep thrust produces another moan from her lips and I can hear it in her voice, the passion growing. She wants a cock soon and it is going to be mine.

I stand up again to take of my pants with the tent forming from my hard-on. I slip them over the cock and they drop to the floor. She sits up and grabs it and starts to stroke it, "I see that your ready and so wet too, " she comments as she eyes the pre-cum dripping off the head of my cock.

"Yes well that is what happens when...", I never got a chance to finish the sentence as she opens her mouth and engulfs my rigid cock. I let out a groan as she strokes my cock with her mouth teasing the head with her tongue with each stroke. The feeling of it sliding easily in out and out of her mouth is making me wish it was in her pussy instead. She takes her hand and starts to play with my balls, one and then the other, and I let out another groan and realize that I need to have her now. Pulling her head off my cock gently she looks up seeing that I can't wait any longer.

She stands up and says "Sit," as she gently pushes me onto the couch. She climbs up straddling my cock and then sits down and rubs her pussy along my shaft as she starts to kiss my neck. Feeling me pushing my cock up she shifts slightly up and slowly impales my cock into her and I let out a slight moan as it slides in. She sighs as she buries it to the hilt and then starts to gyrate on it. I move my hips, trying to match her rhythm and Jane adjusts slightly to get a better position to ride me. I feel my cock hitting her g-spot and I see the expression on her face with each thrust. She starts to move a little faster and harder, making it ram harder into her . I can feel her getting closer as she starts to ride me like never before. Ramming her pelvis into me trying to get my cock deeper with each thrust of my cock.

Feeling her getting closer and her moaning with each thrust we are both ramming each other as hard and fast as we can. Her breathing is getting heavier and she is beginning to whimper quietly. Each thrust of our hips begins to move the couch. She is so close, and we increase the pace, she wants to cum hard. The couch is now moving in time with each thrust and she leans her head back and starts to let out a groan. She is so close to her orgasm and I want her to release it. I want her to cum so hard that she wails with her orgasm.

I feel myself getting lost in the moment. The couch rocking, her moaning ever closer to her climax, I start to lose control as well. She lets out a whine and a tiny scream and she shudders on my cock and cannot hold back any longer. I let out a loud groan and start to spasm as my cock spurts my load into her. Jane, shaking slightly with her after glow, crumbles onto me breathing heavy into my ear. Our hips continue to move slightly even though my cock has become only semi hard by now. Our juices intermixed now flow slowly out of her down on to my leg.

Neither of us caring, not wanting to move, the closeness making me feeling more connected then ever before. I wrap my arms around her and pull her in close. I can feel her breathing slowing down and becoming more normal. I close my eyes and enjoy the contact and connection. Feeling her breath against my chest has not happened since we have known each other. Jane has never been a cuddler and this is the first time that she has really cuddled after sex.

She moves her mouth to my ear and whispers, "You are my only one," and then lifts her head up to look in to my eyes. "I have never been so happy and want you happy too."

"I am happy," pausing for a second, "and I think I understand now. You really want me to find someone to fuck?"

"Yes ,and I want to hear all about it after," a slight twinkle flashes across her eyes, "and I also would like to have a threesome."

We briefly discussed this a few years ago, not seriously, but enough that I got a vibe that it has crossed her mind. "And that would be two guys you want at once?" I wanted to double check that I wouldn't be getting my fantasy with two girls.

"Yes two guys, girls don't do anything for me."

I chuckled and stated, "you just want to cocks at once."

A smile crosses her lips, "Maybe, guess we would have to find out if it happens." She leans down and kisses me passionately and then sits up. "Ah Trevor?"

"Yes."

"We moved the couch a foot back."

I look around and then started to laugh, "Well that is first, hmm seems that we are having a lot of FIRSTS of late."

She slides off my lap, "Luckily I brought down some towels just in case," as she goes behind the bar to grab one and wipes down her pussy of our juices. I stand up and she grabs my cock with the rag to clean it off as well.

I reach up and hold her head as I kiss her gently on the lips. As I pull away and bend over to get my cloth, II hear, "Amber would like to talk to you."

"Who is Amber," I questioned as I pulled on my sweat pants over my ass and hiding my cock from her sight.

"Gary's wife," she quietly says, "she would like to talk to you about what you are feeling. She think she can help you understand what your going through." She walks past me and smacks my ass check as she passes by.

"Interesting," I say out loud. "Well that would help I think. Not talking to anyone else is not helping me so having someone who is in the same situation would be helpful."

"I thought so too, " she has collected her clothes now and is heading for the stairs. "I will pass along your email to her then?"

"Yeah, that is fine," as I click the power button on the remote to turn all the hardware that we used to watch TV, or in this case, listen too.

We both head upstairs to our bedroom, turning off the lights along the way. I strip down to my birthday suit beside my bed and then pull back the covers and hop into bed. My mind goes over what she just told me. The wife wants to talk to me and help me. My hand reaches for my cock and it starts to slowly stroke it under the covers. Does she want to fuck me as well? Is Gary offering his wife up for me since he wants to fuck my wife? Slowly my cock is enlarging with the thoughts of sleeping with another mans wife. What has come over me of late? In the past 24 hours we have opened up more about our feelings, talked about our fantasies and have fucked like teenagers. Could all of this lead to more adventure? Could we end up in a threesome? Hell could we end up swapping partners in the same room? With this last thought my cock is ready for some need attention.

My wife comes back in to the bedroom after finishing up in the bathroom, and climbs into bed beside me. As she pulls her covers up I slide over to her and lean up on one elbow. She looks at me and can see it in my eyes the lust I have for her. She smiles, "Guess I am not going to be reading right now eh?"

"No," as my mouth gently kisses hers. "You won't be reading much for a while I think," as my I slide my had up to her pussy. "I do think though you are going to be sucking my cock in a minute."

"Oh really," she grins and wraps her arms around me.

This is going to be a long night.

***************

Thanks for reading and part 3 is already started.