Bunkhouse Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She finally pushed his head back. The lower half of his face was dripping with that nasty combination of fluids. She smiled at her new young lover and said, “That felt great. Now fill my pussy with your hard cock. Fuck me good, like your buddy just did.”

I knew the others were as surprised as I was listening to Jenny’s bold talk. We had all expected her to be a moaning little fuck toy, as each of us took our turn on her. Instead, she was the one in control. There was little doubt she meant to give as good as she got, all under the terms of her choosing.

Seeing her like that made me proud that she was my wife. I wanted to stroke myself to release right then. But I had an even stronger desire to hold back. I wanted to feel the hot wetness of her pussy after she had drained the others. I wanted to push my cock deep and mix my cum with the other streams shot all the way inside her wanton cunt.

Marty moved his body over Jenny. She guided his hard cock to the entrance to her steamy hole with the fingers of both hands. He pushed his cock in all the way with a single thrust. “Oh, geez, your pussy feels so damn good. Yeah, Jenny. I’ve got a load of cream for you.”

Like Clete before him, Marty held himself up on outstretched arms. Both men had obviously wanted to be able to look down at her full naked tits and see the looks on her pretty face. Jenny took advantage of the postion. She teased her lover’s nipples with her fingertips. And she treated them to her facial expression of lust unleashed for their benefit.

I could see Marty was getting close to orgasm. He plunged his cock into Jenny’s pussy faster with each stroke. The muscles in his bare ass tensed with each thrust. And I could only sit, lost in the moment, knowing my wife’s tender pussy was getting thoroughly fucked for the second time that night.

“Fuck me harder, Marty! Cum in my pussy. Fill me up like Clete did with all that hot cum. You loved licking up his cum, didn’t you Marty?”

Her hot talk went right to his dick. Three more thrusts and he cried out, “I’m coming, you hot bitch. Take it all. Oh yeah, geez, I’m still coming.”

Jenny smiled up at the young man between her spread legs. Then she looked over at me. Her gaze took in the sight of my stiff dick, held in my hand as I waited my turn. She looked over at Lucas. “I want you next, cowboy. See if you can last longer than these two.”

Marty was stung by her comment. He pulled his softening cock free and scrambled off the bunk like he couldn’t move fast enough. Clete just stood there, still naked below the waist. One look at his cock told me he was getting hard again.

It was then I realized what my young wife was setting in motion. Insatiable Jenny was doing everything she could to keep us all aroused. She knew the effect her bold challenges would have on men like our accidental hosts. My wife was determined to have all the hard cock she needed, for as long as she needed it.

I could only sit in silence as Lucas took his place between her soft thighs. He turned out to be the best cocksman of the three. For the next fifteen minutes he fucked Jenny with slow, full strokes, deep into her wet pussy. She responded to his power.

When she let loose her second orgasm under Lucas, I slid my chair closer to where she lay under him. I reached out and held her hand. The look on her beautiful face was beyond lust. She was in her own world of sexual bliss and surrender.

When Lucas finally filled her pussy with his load, it was almost like an afterthough. He had already enjoyed his satisfaction in the form of Jenny’s two earth trembling orgasms. He got up off her. With just a glance he said to me, “She’s all yours now, hotshot. That’s quite a woman you have there.”

His comment echoed in my mind as I finally got between my wife’s legs. I pushed my aching cock into her pussy. Her cunt had never felt so inviting. As I had anticipated before, the sensation was unlike anything I had ever experienced. Knowing that three other men had just enjoyed Jenny’s pussy was a sweet torture beyond compare. I moved inside her, feeling that incredible wet heat. Then I buried my face in her slender neck. My words came spilling out. “God, I love you, baby. Watching you come with another man’s cock in your pussy was even more than I could have imagined.”

She whispered back. “It’s not over. I may just fuck all three of them again.”

Her bold words pushed my last button. I felt the tip of my cock swell even more as the first spurt shot down my hard shaft. I filled her pussy like never before with jet after jet of hot cream. When I was finally done I just laid there on top of her.

The noise of the others moving around roused me out of my stupor. I raised up and looked down at my wife. I had a new found appreciation for the wild extent of her sexual appetite. I also knew the images I had burned into my memory were enough to fuel a thousand nights of incredible love making.

And, of course, Jenny was right when she said it wasn’t over. After no more than an hour she started with Clete again. Then she took Lucas in her pussy while she sucked Marty’s cock. Unlike the first time around, everything moved slowly. Jenny climaxed so many times I lost count. I had my turns too.

Things have changed since that night. I have a keen appreciation for Jenny’s sexual needs. I do my best to keep up with her. Some day soon we will find another three or four or five men eager to service her insatiable desires.

#####

I sincerely hope you enjoyed this story. Please vote. And, I always appreciate feedback email. Drop me a note, tell me if you liked the story or if you didn’t. I am always open to story ideas. Or, maybe you would like to see some further adventures of hot little Jenny in this story. I do answer all emails with a return addy. Thanks for reading.

12