Bunny & Mr. B - Made For Each Other

Story Info
Mr. B and Bunny discover things about themselves.
3.9k words
4.01
28.5k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. B was only recently eighteen the first time he laid eyes on Bunny and was instantly struck by lightning. Determined to woo her he crossed the street to her house and introduced himself they day she moved in to his neighborhood. They were dating within weeks and wildly in love in slightly less than a year. They were perfectly made for each other. Mr. B was bold and cocky and Bunny was shy and reserved. Mr. B wanted sex all the time and although she loved it once they were doing it, Bunny's conservative upbringing filled her with guilt and shame each time they made love. This remorse would pass over the next few days and soon they would be wrapped in each other's arms once again.

From the beginning Mr. B loved the way other males looked at Bunny. Bunny loved it too but was also made uncomfortable by their attention. Bunny was conflicted.

After high school they moved into a studio apartment together and enrolled in community college. Life was fantastic. One day while lying by the pool at their apartment, Bunny untied her bikini top to eliminate her tan lines. Mr. B noticed how all the guys around the pool took note. Soon he noticed that Bunny had realized it too and had moved her body so her nipples were covered by the narrowest of margins. In fact, it was only her firm and nearly erect nipples that kept the triangles of cloth in place. Mr. B turned on his stomach but lay so he could still see what was happening. Now that Bunny thought his vision was blocked, she carefully moved her body just a little more and the fabric slid off, exposing her perfect tits and erect nipples to a group of three men tanning nearby. Instead of anger Mr. B only felt the powerful rush of arousal. There was a small twinge of jealousy but somehow that only enhanced Mr. B's excitement. That night their love making was energetic and intense. Neither one spoke of the pool.

Weeks later Mr. B, already home from work and cleaning up the apartment before Bunny got home, carried a bag of trash out to the dumpster. On the way he passed Bunny's car already parked in her spot. Confused, he took a different path back to the apartment, looking for Bunny. He found her. She was talking to an older man that also lived in their apartment complex, a man that Bunny had once mentioned as being kind of sexy. Mr. B decided to hang back and see what happened. As they talked the man kept touching Bunny on the shoulder or the arm every time he made a point. Bunny did nothing to step back or move away. Again, Mr. B felt jealousy twist his gut but then the familiar rush of pleasure welled up too and Mr. B felt his penis swell in his pants. He continued observing them as the man showed Bunny his new watch, which brought their bodies very close together. Mr. B almost gasped out loud when he saw Bunny's hip and breast press against the man's body. After a long pause, Bunny withdrew and quickly ended the conversation. Mr. B had to race around the other way to beat Bunny back to the apartment. Bunny was kind of quiet for an hour or so but then loosened up and once again that night their love-making was enthusiastic and robust. Neither of them ever spoke of the parking lot encounter.

Nothing happened for over a month. Then one day Bunny mentioned a group of students would be meeting at school to study while Mr. B was working a swing shift. Mr. B said no problem and thought nothing more of it. When the night arrived the store was very slow and Mr. B was allowed to leave a couple hours early. Just as he was about to call Bunny and let her know he was already off work, he remembered the study group and decided to visit unannounced.

He parked several buildings away and approached the classroom on foot and in the dark. Peering in one of the windows he saw that all of the students had already left and only Bunny and the professor remained. When the professor pointed to something in the text Bunny rose from her seat and approached him. Mr. B was surprised; Bunny wore a low-cut, sheer summer dress and sandals, her firm cleavage and tanned, tone legs gloriously exposed. When Bunny leaned over to look at the book, Mr. B saw the professor gaze down her top and lean back to inspect her ass. She looked stunning.

The professor moved in closer and began reading with her and Bunny remained where she was. When his hip touched hers she did not budge and when his hand lay across her hand she did not flinch. Mr. B could not believe what he was seeing! Mr. B noticed another window with a better view and more bushes for cover so he quickly switched spots. Now he was very close and in deeper shadow so he moved right up to the glass.

Inside the professor moved a little behind Bunny as she read. With a light and confident touch he gently stroked her hair. Bunny leaned into him. Their eyes met. After a moment the professor moved to lock the classroom door and close the blinds but Mr. B was so close to the window it didn't matter; he could still see everything perfectly.

What is happening? He wondered. I can't believe Bunny is acting like this. I want to pound on the door and stop them but I also want to see what happens next. I'm sure she won't let this go much farther but so far it has been hot as fuck!

Mr. B saw Bunny's face and knew she was scared but also excited. She was very still, waiting for the older man to direct her. Mr. B could not hear them but saw them talking and Bunny occasionally nod her head yes or shake it no.

The instructor circled her slowly as Bunny stood with her hands clasped in front of her. Her chest was heaving and her nipples poked through the fabric of her dress. Finally the professor stopped in front of her and lifted her chin. Gradually he lowered his face to hers and kissed her on the lips. Bunny returned the kiss. Mr. B was staggered. Feelings of betrayal welled up but so did intense feelings of arousal. He searched his brain for proof that Bunny had been lying to him, that she didn't love him, that he wasn't the whole world to her, but he found nothing. He knew she loved him. He knew she was in-love with him. He knew in his heart they were the center of each other's universe. Then how can this be happening? How can Bunny allow...more than allow...encourage this man to touch her?

The teacher broke off the kiss and gazed into Bunny's eyes again. Then he slipped a finger under a strap on her shoulder and slid it over and off. The material of the dress fell away and Bunny's full, firm breast was exposed to the open air. Bunny's gasped but did not move. Next he slipped the other strap off and the dress fell, catching at Bunny's hips. Both her perfect breasts heaved in the light, nipples hard and aching and begging to be touched. The man stepped closer and with a sure hand nudged her dress the rest of the way down so it landed in a pile around her feet. Bunny was breathing harder now. Next he bent his head and slowly kissed her sensitive breasts, tracing circles around the areola, drawing ever closer to her upright nipples. When his hot mouth closed on them, Bunny gasped and wrapped her fingers in his hair, pulling his mouth tightly against her breast.

Mr. B drank in his gorgeous and sexy girlfriend and knew the professor was doing exactly the same. She was breathtaking. Mr. B noticed she was wearing the see-through white lace panties he had bought her but she had not yet had the opportunity to wear. Bunny was spectacular. Her flat and toned stomach and arms, her firm round butt, her muscular thighs and beautiful face; both men stood and gazed in open admiration and lust for her pure feminine beauty. The professor took her hand and helped her step out of her dress, guiding her over to his big oak chair.

Next he removed his dress shirt and tie and kicked off his shoes. Mr. B was expecting Bunny to bolt for the door any second...but she didn't. The teacher unbuckled his belt and pulled down his zipper and soon his pants were on the floor. Bunny's eyes were glued to the straining bulge of his boxers. He spoke to her and she nodded and then he spoke again and she knelt before him, his swollen lump just inches form her sweet face. As Both men watched, Bunny reached up and hooked her fingers in his waistband and lowered his trunks. Once exposed, his thick, semi-erect cock bounced and came to rest pointing directly at Bunny's mouth. Next his boxers passed his balls and Bunny stared at those too. Everything about this man's organ was easily double the size of Mr. B, the only other penis she had ever seen in the flesh.

The professor spoke again and Bunny tried to wrap her fingers around his shaft. They did not meet on the other side. Then Bunny brought up her other hand and hefted his big balls.

She was entranced and enthralled. She had heard rumors about this professor but could not believe they were true. Once she heard them she could not get the idea out of her head. She found herself thinking about him all the time: at work, in the shower, in bed. Now she held the proof in her hands. She loved Mr. B's penis. She was fascinated by it. Some of her girlfriends said penises were ugly but Bunny did not agree. Bunny did not agree at all. She thought they were wonderful and sexy and she loved it when they got hard. Then she heard about this instructor from a friend and her imagination exploded. She found herself wet and excited all the time. When he invited several students to meet him on campus after class, she had quickly agreed.

Now the professor leaned back and sat down in his big chair. Bunny began stroking his shaft without being told and moved up between his knees. Outside, Mr. B unzipped his pants and pulled out his penis. Bunny finally had in front of her what she had secretly wanted for so long. The professor's cock was stiffening fast and Bunny marveled at it, lifting the big balls with one hand and pumping the shaft with the other. The professor placed his hand on top of her hair gently and let his head fall back. He had wanted this hot little co-ed from the first day of class. She was so sweet and innocent and hot and sexy. He had arranged the desks first day of class, bringing Bunny right in front of him so he could see her amazing body all semester, including a few glances up her skirt. How delicious that she was now nude and on her knees between his legs, his big cock swaying in her hands as she pumped him.

Mr. B shifted to get an even better view and started stroking his penis. Bunny looked so sexy like this! He knew he was supposed to be enraged but he just wasn't. Jealousy had sunk its claws into him but it was that exciting kind of jealousy. He wanted Bunny so turned on she took things even farther! When Bunny started leaning towards the professor's cock, Mr. B knew he was about to get his wish.

Bunny wrapped both hands around the instructor's shaft and began pumping. He had grown much bigger and even with two hands on him there was plenty of cock left over. His big balls bounced on the chair and Bunny stroked. Soon his shaft was red and pulsing, the head of his dick plumb and angry. When a clear drop of fluid appeared at the tip, Bunny surprised everyone and slipped out her tongue to lick it away. Mr. B groaned. Bunny groaned too and opened her mouth wide. Mr. B watched as the professor's pole slipped past her lips and into her mouth. Bunny forced her head lower and the shaft began to push down her throat. Lacking practice she wasn't able to take it too far or for very long but she was relentless in her attempts to do so. Each downward push she forced more of his cock down her throat. The professor played with her breasts as she sucked him. He looked down at the incredibly gorgeous eighteen year old girl sucking his cock so eagerly. He felt his cum already start to rise from his balls and grabbed her hair and pushed her down. She did not fight back.

Just as Mr. B was feeling some relief that Bunny still had her panties on and it seemed she was just going to suck the teacher off, Bunny stood and slid them down her legs. Both men gawked at her freshly shaved pussy and puffy pussy lips. Mr. B watched her wipe her mouth with the back of her hand and stare at the towering pillar of flesh before her. The professor's shiny cock jumped in time with his heartbeat. Both men waited for what she would do next.

Bunny was so conflicted! This had already gone so much farther than she intended. She had only planned on flirting with the older man. She loved his attention and she loved imagining the enormous cock he had hidden in his pants but she never expected to suck on it and she never in a million years thought she would be taking her panties off and contemplating fucking it. But she was! Bunny swayed unsteady on her feet as she ogled the massive cock in front of her. Then her mind was made up. Bunny turned her back on the teacher and lowered her pussy. She knew what she was doing was wrong but simply could not strop herself. She HAD to feel that monster inside her. She was irresistibly drawn to it. She needed it inside her. Mr. B gasped and pumped his hand faster. This was the most exciting ad erotic thing he had ever seen in his life and his balls were screaming for release.

Bunny reached down and guided the enormous head between her lips, rubbing her juices and his pre-cum all around for lubrication. She needn't have bothered. She was so wet she was dripping with want for this older man and his powerful appendage. She gradually lowered herself, inch by throbbing inch, until he was firmly embedded within her. This was nothing like fucking her boyfriend. Inside her she felt the bulbous head sinking ever deeper, driving her flesh apart. The ridged staff filled her with pressure jangling her nerves as it moved toward the back of her sex. Bunny was gasping and moaning, using her body weight to send the enormous prick into her depths. At last she felt the head bump her cervix and push. She looked down and was shocked to see how many inches were still outside her body. Determined, she lifted her feet a little and drove the professor even deeper. Her back arched as he stretched her pussy in every direction. His head burrowed toward the back of her cunt.

"Uuuunnnhhhh fuck! You feel amazing!" she cried. She took the professor's hands and placed them on her hips, encouraging him to help her. The teacher pressed down, marveling at this hot sexy girl riding his cock. Her cunt gripped his dick like a hot, wet, velvet vise. He wondered if she was a virgin.

"I love your cock...I love your cock...I love your cock!" Bunny moaned.

The professor let her control the speed and depth of her own penetration. Bunny wriggled her hips trying to capture his last and thickest inches and using all her weight, finally felt him ease in. She had done it. The sensation was insanely concentrated pleasure starting at her pussy and radiating out to the extremes of her body. She closed her eyes and held him there, rooted in her guts, owning her pussy. She did not move and neither did he. All her attention was focused on the overpowering sensitivity his buried cock was producing in her. She felt impaled and as her pussy adjusted to his hard girth, her pleasure continued to increase. This was only the second penis to ever be inside her and she was stunned by the difference. She held herself still, drinking in the intense pleasure pouring into her brain and the longer she waited, the more intense it became. She felt her pussy begin to flutter around this spear as the knowledge she had a new man inside her turned her mind upside-down.

Outside, Mr. B felt his guts wrenching and twisting. Bunny was sexier at this moment than he had ever seen her but at the same time he was scared and jealous. His emotions were in turmoil and he did not know what to do. What he did do was continue to watch and continue to stroke his penis. His passive inactivity settled the issue for him and he realized that in spite of his emotional upheaval, he was excited more than anything else.

Bunny felt her pussy clench around the base of the professors prick and all the muscles in her hips tighten. At first she didn't understand but it dawned on her quickly; oh my God...I'm going to cum! This huge dick is pushing me towards the edge and I'm not even moving on it! Bunny placed her hands on his thighs and concentrated on the wild sensation of her pussy filled to overflowing. She felt how hard he was with desire for her. She felt him throbbing inside her. She thought about what she was doing and the erotic taboo of her cheating was more than she could stand and like a freight-train, her orgasm rose up and slammed into her. In an instant Bunny was writhing and jerking on the professor's lap as he held on to her. Mr. B shot his load against the school wall and saw stars, nearing blacking out as hot lava flowed from his penis.

Bunny lost all sense of her place in the universe as wave after wave of her climax crashed into her. Just as the first one began to subside the professor would send a surge of blood into his thick shaft and Bunny would get slammed by another orgasm. She was ranting and screaming as she had the longest and most powerful climax of her life.

When at last she could take no more the professor held her hips firmly and began pumping his cock into her. He did not last long. Sexy Bunny was like a fuck angel atop his cock and all those weeks of wanting her was now about to bear fruit. His big balls pulled up tight to his body and he drove his big shaft into her like a piston. Bunny came one more time from his pounding, just as she felt him swell even bigger and harder, and screamed as her intense pleasure exploded. Mr. B saw the professor's cock pummeling Bunny and knew the moment when the professor began pumping his hot jizz into her. The teacher gripped her hips in a vise and shot jet after steaming jet of boiling semen into Bunny. Bunny bounced on his lap like a rag doll, utterly spent. His orgasm lasted a long time.

It was long minutes before everyone regained themselves and reality slowly reasserted itself. Mr. B saw them awkwardly separate and dress, Bunny never looking the professor in the eyes. When he was sure their encounter was over and zipped up and jogged to his car, beating Bunny home by twenty minutes. When she came in she had regained her composure, or most of it anyway, and if he had not witnessed what had happened he realized he would not have been able to guess she had done anything other than study.

They sat and talked about their day and the more Mr. B thought about Bunny sitting across from him filled with another man's sperm, the more excited he got. Bunny noticed and gave his shorts a squeeze, asking if Mr. B had missed her today. Mr. B pounced on her and was a laugh and a squeal she fell on to her back. Mr. B wedged himself between her legs and fished out his penis, now rock hard and pulsing. Bunny gasped when she saw how turned on he was and spread her legs wide, closing her eyes. Mr. B pulled her soaked panties to the side, understanding that most of that soak was the professor's semen, which only excited him more, and placed his dick-head at her gleaming opening. He saw white jizz already leaking from Bunny and his whole body caught fire and he drove his dick all the way into her. Bunny arched her back and cried out and Mr. B lifted her legs to allow him maximum penetration and then, pinning Bunny deep into the sofa, he pounded her cunt like his life depended on it.

Bunny loved it! Guilt had of course reared its ugly head and she didn't know what to do. She worried she was being obviously transparent but Mr. B didn't seem to notice. When he pushed her back and pulled her panties to the side she somehow felt much less guilty. As Mr. B fucked her so hard she imagined he was punishing her for what she had done and she felt better. It allowed her to confront what she had done and the erotic images from her night, and especially the professor's huge hard cock, washed over her and as she felt Mr. B's hard penis driving into her pussy, she orasmed yet again, wrapping her arms and legs around Mr. B and kissing him intensely with all the love she felt for him. This was her man and always would be. She had strayed tonight but learned about her weakness for large cock. She would need to keep that under control and avoid situations like that and as she felt Mr. B shoot his load inside her, she felt confident she could.

12