Bunny Fucking

Story Info
Mistress finally takes his anal virginity.
1k words
4.24
50.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mediastar
Mediastar
28 Followers

Epilogue

"Well done Boy. That was lovely. Now it's My turn. Get on your knees. You are going to get fucked."

That was what She had said to him before She took him. Before She finally violated him in the way he had been saving himself for. Before She took his anal virginity and sealed their bond.

Now as he curled in Her lap and She kissed him and told him how clever he was, the events of the last half an hour were still coursing through his veins like heroine. His anus was a largely unfamiliar hole for him but now it seemed the centre of his universe- it burned with the stretching, felt used and filthy yet marked and celebrated his transformation as a submissive.

Many times he had wanted to stretch, or have stretched, this taboo orifice ahead of meeting Her. Each time She had encouraged him to leave it to Her. Over the last 2 days She had expertly worked on him with fingers and toys to get him to this point. Now he was ready for Her cock.

After Her command he had obediently got on all fours, facing the big mirror in the corner. She had not gagged him as he knew She had fantasises about the noises She could make him make. They both had.

He looked at himself as She busied herself behind him, presumably transforming herself in that "bisexual man in a woman's body" she had told him about in their first meeting. He looked scared, vulnerable, out of his depth. He felt the blood course in his temples as that familiar, corrupting, warming lust built in his stomach and softly infused his whole body. It was about to happen.

Her clothes rustled as she knelt behind him. No words. Suddenly a blob of cold lubricant on his bumhole, softly massaged inside. He heard another squirt go onto her strap-on cock. And just because She could, he heard Her spit on it for good measure too.

Softly She whispered-

"Now my Boy. Assume the position I showed you last night. Your time has come."

He lowered his head onto the leather couch and put both hands behind him, pulling apart his cheeks like a wanton whore for Her. She let him dwell there, feeling the air conditioning on his open and exposed bumhole, waiting.

Then She moved with purpose. Probing with her fingers, she quickly inserted the head into him. At first it felt pleasurable, but after a little more pressure he felt it invade him properly, burning against his sphincter. He resisted involuntarily, increasing he discomfort.

"Ssshh there's a good boy. Take it for Me."

Suddenly She was inside him. He groaned. She smiled and breathed heavily.

Taking his leash she pulled him upright onto all fours again and told him to watch himself getting fucked in the mirror. He looked like someone else in a porn movie...his face taught, undoubted lust mixed with humiliation and a touch of agony thrown in.

She, on the other hand, looked magnificent. Triumphal, carnal, powerful. Her large breasts bounced as she fucked him, the feral smile on her face betraying the ecstasy that was mostly hers.

It hurt but he gritted his teeth. It seemed to get easier as She thrust and built momentum. His cock was now hard, had fallen out of the top of his tiny knickers and was dripping pre cum with each thrust across the leather couch.

They both started to pant- him with the building intensity, She with the unfamiliar exertion. She thrust harder and pulled on the leash to hear him grunt louder. She slapped his bouncing arse to make him shriek. She rubbed his cockhead and smeared the precum across his lips to make him murmur his thanks and feel his body twitch with arousal.

The suddenly She stopped, gently easing back on her heels and extracting her cock from his violated hole- as he felt it leave his body, it was almost with a twinge of regret.

Turning around to seek Her approval, he saw She was wearing her thigh strap on also. Sitting back and breathing hard, she urgently beckoned him onto it, moistening it with her spit and the pool of his precum on the leather.

He sunk onto it like a plumber's tool, making a groan she clearly appreciated.

"Now you really are my bitch Russell. Fuck yourself for me."

As he performed for her, riding Her thigh and trying to get Her cock deeper, She grabbed his purple cock and began to slowly, agonisingly slowly, wank him with her velvet gloved hands. It was more than he could stand. She looked directly into his eyes and saw the mounting tension, the urgent need to vent. She hadn't let him cum since the previous evening (wanked over her boots after a sound spanking in the local woods) and now She knew his need was becoming uncontrollable.

To ensure he would be fully drained, She quickly pulled down the cups on her bra so that he could see her meaty breasts bouncing as she milked him. That did it. He looked at her imploringly and begged to cum, babbling and swearing incoherently like a medieval torture victim.

"It's OK . You may cum now for me. Do it all over my tits. I want them to see you couldn't control yourself. That I made you cum like my good little boy."

His head thrown back in abject agony, his prostrate probed and toyed by her black cock, his whole body quivered and then bucked violently as his cock exploded a four-tissue load of thick creamy cum.

He sat impaled there, muscles taught, eyes popping and face reddening in silent prayer, even as three huge spurts decorated Her objects of his desire. Only then came the noise...a deep primeval bellow from somewhere deep in his soul. And then another.

Then finally a long drawn out "pleeeeeeeasseeeegooodddfuuuuuuk" as he finally emptied himself completely onto her breasts and lap.

Lying there in the dim light afterwards, She has told him how brave he had been, in between feeding him his own cum from her fingers and sampling some herself. They were both calm, Beasts satiated at least for one evening. Breathing steady, small intimate kisses traded, secrets and fantasies and reminiscences exchanged whilst outside bedlam ruled.

"Take me home now please Russell." said Prim.

"Yes Mistress." he replied.

Mediastar
Mediastar
28 Followers