Bunny Licking

Story Info
Mistress rewards her new sub with a special privilege.
956 words
4.29
19.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mediastar
Mediastar
28 Followers

A sequel

"Come into this room Boy. Just the two of us. I have a little treat for you." She said.

She led him by his lead - that lovely thick controlling lead- into a small private room and closed the door behind them. She beckoned him over and he laid against Her chest, enveloping himself in her perfumed cleavage, burying his face in Her beautifully soft orbs as She stroked him and told him everything was going to be OK. Outside he could hear the slap and cry of some unfortunate being disciplined, and the inane babble of those who only had kink in their lives. In here nothing seemed to matter.

In the 36 hours since they had finally met, She had ensured that hundreds of hours of cum sodden email fantasies had been vindicated and realised. His dignity had been left back at the hotel on the very first hour of the very first day. He had never thought he would be able to accomplish what She had made him accomplish with her quixotic, addictive mixture of kisses, laughter and whispered threats. His backside carried Her frenzied marks. His cock felt like tenderised steak- She had sharp teeth and even sharper heels. His bumhole felt like a teenager's cunt after Spring break. How they were not thrown out of the hotel was a mystery to him..perhaps She knew the manager. Perhaps She....he tried not to think about it.

After some minutes lying in her warm and deep décolletage he began to lick and gnaw at her breasts- his primary fetish as always taking over. In an act that could only be described as charitable, She removed both from her top and let him suckle there like a starving orphan - Her sharp fingernails on his back all the while letting him know that this was a gift to be appreciated.

Abruptly She got up. She was instinctive and compulsive. She told him to remove her panties. He noticed they were very wet and fragrant and hot- not just warm- to the touch. She took them from him and wiped the gusset across his supplicant face.

"If you want My cunt, you can have it Boy. You are My special one after all. But you will have to earn it. Do you understand? "

He swallowed once and nodded. There was no way of knowing what the price might be but he wanted Her too badly to quibble now.

Only She could lay on that sofa and display Her cunt quite so wantonly. Her eyes were alight but Her cunt looked even greedier, displayed between two powerful thighs and framed by stockings and those wonderfully sharp heels.

She beckoned him closer and then once within range pulled him by his hair.

Quietly She said, the words hanging in the heavy atmosphere -

"Come and lick my cunt, there's a clever Boy."

He needed no second invitation. He thought he might start as with a vanilla lover, kissing Her thighs and blowing softly on Her lips to tease them out and make it quiver. But she forced his head between her legs and laid back, leaving him in no doubt as to the urgency of Her request. Not that it was a request. She took what she wanted from him.

Knelt before her, in an anonymous building in an ugly tawdry Medway commuter town, surrounded by ugly faceless people he had never met, he had reached his epiphany.

Her cunt flexed and twitched and oozed before him. He licked the fleshy lips from top to bottom, then bottom to top, occasionally sucking on one of the lips and tugging slightly. She smelt musky, womanly, ravenous. Prim shifted in her seat slightly and let out a contented sigh, pulling on one of Her nipples with Her left hand.

Encouraged he put his entire face into Her, squashing his nose against Her cunt, rolling his tongue into a tube and inserting it into her like a small cock. Probing and wriggling, he found She was juicy and sweet to the taste. His face quickly became soaked as Her cunt welcomed his attentions.

When it became difficult to breathe and his tongue started to numb as She clenched on it like a workman's vice, he removed his face- there was almost an audible plop as when opening a watertight jar. His Mistress had just started to complain when he licked up Her vulva and embraced Her plump and needy clitoris, waiting there like a spider in its web.

He licked it. He sucked it. He teased it with the tip of his tongue and created shapes around it. He oscillated between this and the licking of Her lips and the tongue fucking. He had never worked so hard to please anyone with anything before.

Mistress seemed pleased. Her fingernails ravaged his skull. As he had hoped, her gentle cooing quickly was replaced by the most diabolical pornographic ranting- a transition he loved. Suddenly She clenched and whinnied, holding his face at her cunt- it opened in front of him and sucked him in, kissing him greedily like a drunken Aunty on Xmas day.

They both lay there in silence for a few minutes. Her panting died away and he could hear Her lick Her lips. His jaw burned and his tongue ached but She was happy.

Then the typical and sudden change of gear again.

She stood up, retrieved Her panties from around his neck where She had left them and put them back on in a business-like and matronly fashion. She blinked twice, and cleared Her throat.

"Well done Boy. That was lovely. Now it's My turn. Get on your knees. You are going to get fucked."

Mediastar
Mediastar
28 Followers