Bunny’s Gets Inseminated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bunny tried to block Mr. B with her hands but he pushed through, swirling his tongue over and past her clit he split her pussy lips and wriggled his tongue inside her. Bunny was tangy and salty with a mix of her own pussy juices and Cliff's semen. Bunny gasped for breath. Mr. B lifted her leg, making a small tent of the blanket and giving himself better access to her cunt. Bunny didn't move. The glow from the fire came through the blanket and Mr. B gazed at Bunny's sparkling and glistening pussy. Then he noticed Cliff's tented pajamas. He buried his tongue in her again and licked her all over, driving her crazy. Cliff leaned his chest against her back and she reached back and squeezed his hand.

"Baby," she said to Mr. B. "Baby you have to stop. This is crazy. Cliff is right here. What has gotten into you?"

Mr. B reached up and slipped an index finger up Bunny's sopping wet cunt. She jumped and squeezed Cliff's hand again. "Honey!" she gasped, "what the fuck are you doing? You have to stop this!"

Mr. B ignored her again and instead sucked her clit into his mouth. While he was doing that, he reached over and slipped a hand into the fly of Cliff's pajamas. Cliff jerked in surprise but before he could fully react, Mr. B fished Cliff's heavy and half swollen cock out the hole. Their genitalia were so close to each other it dazzled Mr. B's eyes. He tugged Cliff's thick tube closer to his wife and Cliff did nothing to stop him.

Bunny protested. "Honey! Oh my God Honey! What the fuck?"

Now Mr. B rose above them both and threw off the blanket. Cliff's eyes went straight to Bunny's exposed body, his eyes devouring her from feet to face. How many times had he desperately wanted to see exactly this; Bunny nude and lying on her back, panting, and legs spread. How many times had he imagined what he was now seeing in the flesh?

Mr. B still had ahold of Cliff's cock and felt the surge of excited blood. Mr. B lifted Bunny's leg even higher and rubbed the cock-head against her lips, splaying them wide until they slipped up and over the ridge of Cliff's dick. Mr. B rubbed Bunny's clit with Cliff's cock.

Now Mr. B crawled up and kissed Bunny fiercely. She fought him at first. Then he gently rolled her shoulders over until she was on her back. Cliff moved off to the side. Mr. B pulled off her T-shirt and there she was, completely nude in the firelight. Both men just stared at her amazing body and gorgeous face.

Mr. B grabbed Cliff's arm and pulled him over between Bunny's legs. Cliff quickly slipped off his pajamas and kicked them away and now everyone saw his huge cock arching out and away from his body, his massive ball sack hanging underneath, swollen and full. When Bunny laid eyes on it she froze. She couldn't believe how big he was. Mr. B's description did not do this beast justice. Mr. B pulled Cliff into position between Bunny's leg and then cradled Bunny's face in his arms, smoothing her hair and kissing her softly on the lips.

"It's okay Baby," he told her. "I'm right here. Cliff is right here. You are so incredibly gorgeous and sexy and you have the two men that love you most in the world right here with you."

Bunny looked down between her legs at Cliff and his throbbing tower of flesh. She felt drawn to it and afraid of it at the same time. Oh my god we can't do this, she reasoned.

Mr. B was showering her face and lips with hot kisses, whispering into her ear to look at it, telling her everything will be okay. With one hand he gently stroked her sensitive nipples and with the other he reached down and gripped Cliff at the thick base, noting even his fingers did not reach all the way around. With a small tug he pulled Cliff forward, aiming that huge cock right at his wife's open pussy.

Cliff was going crazy on the inside. He had wanted Bunny his whole life and now, suddenly and without warning, he found himself hard as steel and mere inches away from her. His heart pounded like a jack-hammer. His mouth was dry as sand and he couldn't breathe but Bunny was on her back before him with her legs spread wide open and her eyes glued to his cock and he was not going to miss this chance. He knew it may never ever present itself again. Mr. B tugged again and Cliff scooted even closer. Bunny was muttering, "We shouldn't do this, Honey, we shouldn't do this..." but slowly spread her knees farther apart the closer Cliff got.

Mr. B was watching that dick get closer and closer to his wife and reached in and pulled out his own penis. There was no comparison. Cliff was at least twice and maybe even three times bigger and for some perverse reason that excited Mr. B even more. Mr. B stroked Bunny's head and gazed into her eyes. "I love you," he told her.

"I love you Baby. So very much," she replied.

Cliff touched the tip of his cock to her pussy and Bunny dropped her head back. He smeared his own pre-cum all around to ease her penetration. He had learned all the tricks of owning a big cock from an older woman he dated. As much as he was dying to be inside Bunny, he wanted to avoid hurting her even more. She may have married another man but he had always loved her. In her way, he knew she loved him too.

When he parted her lips with the huge, fat head of his cock, he was surprised to discover how wet she was. In spite of all her protests tonight, Bunny was dripping wet. He leaned his weight forward, pushing in just the first half inch. Bunny reached up and held Mr. B's face and kissed him deeply, staring into her husband's eyes as another man slowly positioned himself to sink his fat cock into her willing pussy.

When she felt Cliff touch the tip of his cock to her for the first time, she tensed again and a wave of fear and concern washed over her. Mr. B sensed it and kissed Bunny softly. Cliff pushed forward, splitting her slit and opening her folds. The lips of her pussy spread wide trying to accommodate his girth and then wider still as he eased forward some more. Now her lips were smashed obscenely, enveloping the plum sized crown, writhing and twisting as they tried to close themselves around him. Cliff stopped for a moment, moved his knees forward just a bit and pressed again. As slow as molasses his head sank into Bunny's velvety smooth opening.

"Holy fuck, that is intense!" She cried. "Fucking Jesus! AAAaaa!"

Cliff held still allowing her to adjust and then tried to feed her another inch. When the thick shaft behind the head met her passageway, he ground to a halt.

I can't believe this is really happening, he thought. I have wanted Bunny for so, so long! Now here she is, panting and wet. I'm going to fuck her. I'm actually really going to get to fuck her!

He leaned with more pressure trying to get her to open up. Janice had been tight too but not like this. Bunny was clawing the rug as her husband held her in place, reassuring her everything would be fine, just let it happen, you know deep down you want it. Cliff built up force behind his hips until, finally, he felt her cunt begin to stretch. He knew now he just needed to proceed slowly. He knew if he was patient he would soon be fucking her like he had always dreamed of fucking her. Just the thought of that made him swell and Bunny gasped again. "Jesus fucking Christ!' Bunny exclaimed. "Baby he's entering me. Oh fuck! Oh fuck! AaaaaaAAaaa! My clit is screaming and inside are throbbing. What the fuck is happening?"

Bunny moved her hands and held Cliff's face.

"Cliff Honey," she said, "You are so fucking big. I love it. I love your big, sexy cock Cliff! Fuck me with it. You want to fuck me Cliff? Have you always wanted to fuck me Baby? Is my husband right about you?"

The more she talked the more she gushed, driving Cliff crazy.

"Yes!," he admitted. "Always. From the moment I saw you! You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I've always loved you!"

He leaned more weight and eased about four inches deep. Bunny's pussy was wrapped tightly around his shaft. She held him, squeezed him, smothered every thick inch of him. Cliff looked down between their legs at the joining of their bodies. He was dumbfounded; it's happening! He pulled back and then sank in again, this time a little farther. Bunny was sopping wet now. Cliff's cock was more than she had hoped it would be and her body was responding naturally. He withdrew halfway, shining and sparkling with Bunny's juices, then slid his monster back in.

Mr. B was in heaven. Bunny was gushing juices just like he knew she would and Cliff was so hard his cock looked like it was about to burst. Mr. B stroked his own penis and gradually separated from Bunny. She looked up quickly when she felt him start to pull away, concern and worry in her eyes. Until she saw his face and glanced down and saw his erect penis. Bunny wrapped her arms around Cliff's neck and pulled him down and kissed him. Their tongues danced out in the open now and Cliff moved a hand up to Bunny's big breast. Mr. B moved back to watch.

Cliff moved in to take his place. Bunny was so wet all three of them heard her splashing every time their hips met. Cliff carefully and deliberately pushed a little more of his cock into her on every thrust. Soon his big, heavy scrotum begin hitting her ass. As he inched still deeper it began to slap and then smash against her.

Bunny was almost out of her mind. Cliff filled her completely and then some. Her pussy was stuffed with meat. Cliff packed her with so much cock every square inch of her pussy was rubbed and stimulated. His shaft ground right against her clit on every push in and every pull out. Bunny was overwhelmed with crazy electric sensation radiating out like waves from her pussy, traveling the length of her body out to her fingers and toes.

Cliff moved his knees up again and lifted Bunny's legs up and over his shoulders. Her eyes grew wide with what was coming next. Gently, Cliff gripped her hips with both hands, pinned her down, immobilized her. Leaning over her he slowly thrust his cock in as deep as he could get it. When he touched her cervix, Bunny gasped, expecting it to hurt, but Cliff didn't allow that. Instead he continued with the constant, gentle pressure. Bunny exhaled and dug her nails into his arms, then growled as he pushed in more.

"AAaaa! AAAAAA! AaaaaaaaOhmyfuckingGod!" Bunny arched her back as she took Cliff's cock. "No more! I can't take it! You're too big!" Then she felt something ease inside her, something open, and a million volts of pure pleasure powered through her. She heard someone passionately screaming and moaning and very slowly began to recognize it was her.

When she realized Cliff had stopped moving she slowly opened her eyes. Above her, Cliff was smiling. Bunny gazed at his soft, sweet face.

"You did it," he said, and kissed her lips.

Bunny reached down and lifted his balls, then slid her fingers up to where their bodies met. Cliff's balls were resting against her ass. She felt no shaft at all.

Unexpectedly she felt a surge of raw lust and want rise up in her. She had been more afraid than she thought. Now she knew she could take him, all of him, and taking him was pure heavenly bliss.

Bunny buried her fingers in Cliff's hair and pulled his face down to hers. She kissed him passionately, moving her hips against his shaft. Cliff answered with decades of bottled lust, pulling almost all the way out and driving it home. Bunny arched her back at the mind-numbing pleasure Cliff gave her.

"Fuck me Cliff," Bunny snarled into his face. "Show me how badly you've wanted me all these years."

Cliff did. Mr. B leaned back against the couch and watched Cliff and Bunny fuck. He thought about Cliff's cum already inside his wife and knew soon Cliff would be adding more. Cliff had no idea his sperm already flooded Bunny but he knew he was going to fill her very soon. Mr. B saw Bunny arch her back and throw her head side to side as she climaxed on Cliff again. That was all Mr. B could take and as Bunny was deep in her throes of orgasm, Mr. B shot his load onto the blanket.

Cliff felt his time approaching.

"I have to tell you," he warned Bunny, "I cum a lot."

Bunny's eyes rolled back into her head and she moaned.

"No, listen," he continued, never breaking rhythm. "I mean it. I'm kind of a freak. I cum buckets. I always have. Is that okay?"

Bunny just held his face in her hands and tried to smile over the pounding she was getting. She just couldn't completely accept the idea of another man shooting his semen into her. It HAD to be wrong.

Cliff hammered Bunny with his cock, ravaged her perfect tits with his hands and mouth and teeth. Her cries of pleasure drove him crazy; that's my cock she's cumming all over, that's ME giving her all this pleasure. Mr. B saw Cliff's nuts draw up even closer to his body. He knew Cliff was almost there.

"Baby," he said to his wife, "Cliff is about to cum. Where do you want it?"

Bunny looked right at her husband and then into Cliff's eyes.

Cliff couldn't take anymore and pushed in deep, searching for her uterus. When he bumped her cervix again he moved her legs back and drove his cock in again and again. At last he was there. With a dragon's roar he pulled her hips up to his and pushed the tip of his dick up to the opening to her uterus.

I have to say something now! Bunny realized. He's about to go off. Why is this so hard for me? Do I actually WANT another man to fill me? Oh sweet Jesus! I think I do!

The first thick, spurting jet blasted into the depths of her. Cliff pumped once more and again detonated far into her spasming womb. Now he held himself there and pumped copious amounts of semen into Bunny. Again and again and again his big animal scrotum rose and fell, squirting and spraying and filing Bunny up. Their bodies were a jerking, contorted mess of arms and legs and sweat and gasping for breath.

Bunny felt Cliff's torrential shower of ejaculate pulsing and flowing into her.It's happening! Bunny lifted her hips to meet Cliff on every thrust and before she was even ready for it, another mind twisting orgasm wracked her.

As their orgasms drained away they lay there catching their breath. Cliff was still buried balls deep and had no intention of pulling out. He was inside Bunny. He had always wanted to be inside Bunny. He never wanted to leave.

They all lay there nude and quiet. Eventually Mr. B Kissed Bunny on the lips and Cliff on the head. Nobody spoke for a long time. Cliff sat up but was sure to keep his softening cock inside Bunny.

Eventually they began to talk about what had just happened and after a moment of embarrassment and worry, everyone was fine. Bunny described the amazing sensations Cliff's cock gave her and Mr. B talked about how sexy everything had looked. Cliff was shy at first but soon was into the spirit of things and gushed about how excited and happy he was to finally have Bunny. In due course Cliff's cock softened enough that Bunny's tight pussy squeezed him out. They talked for a while and Cliff could not stop looking at Bunny nude in the firelight. Soon he began to stiffen again.

Bunny smiled and kissed him in front of her husband, then teasingly rolled on to her stomach and lifted her hips, offering her pussy to Cliff again. She was still worried about Cliff cumming inside her but she already carried two of his loads. What was another one? Besides, deep down, she loved it. She felt so decadent and naughty, sexy and daring. As long as Mr. B was right there involved, why should she worry?

When Cliff saw Bunny offer him her pussy he looked at Mr. B. This was too good to be true. Rapidly growing erect he positioned himself behind her and gently eased his giant cock into her depths again. Bunny groaned at the invasion but pushed her hips back to meet him. His thick cock was like nothing she had ever experienced. Fireworks exploded in her mind. Mr. B watched them fuck softly and slowly, bathed in firelight, sexy beyond his wildest fantasies. Bunny came again quickly and Cliff erupted not long after, once again pouring a deluge of his cream into her womb.

When they collapsed in exhaustion, Mr. B lay down beside them. Both men had an arm over Bunny and she loved it. She felt so sexy and desired and adventurous and loved. They all fell asleep.

Mr. B awoke to the sound of Bunny moaning. The movie had stopped playing and snow filled the screen but in the dim light he saw Cliff between Bunny's legs again, pumping leisurely, deeply and slowly and affectionately. Bunny kissed him, returning the affection, her hands on his ass, guiding him as deep as possible. Mr. B watched in silence until Cliff arched his back and filled Bunny to overflowing yet again. Her pussy was now drowned with Cliff's sperm. Mr. B smiled and settled back to his pillow, drifting off again as the two lovers snuggled, wrapped in each other's arms.

Mr. B awoke some time later to the sound of Cliff cumming yet again. This time he had Bunny on all fours in front of the fire and was sliding his big dick all the way into her uterus. Mr. B watched until his penis stiffened and then he moved to feed it to Bunny. She sucked him in greedily. When Cliff once again emptied his huge cum producing balls inside Bunny Mr. B moved around behind her and in just a few minutes added his load to Cliff's. He tried to last longer but when he pushed his penis inside Bunny she was awash in Cliff and the reality was just too exciting. Mr. B shot his load realizing his sperm had no chance; Cliff had filled Bunny to the brim. Mine is just a drop in his ocean, Mr. B thought.

Hours later Mr. B was the first to awaken. He looked over at Bunny sandwiched between the two men, a slight smile on her sleeping face. Incredible love and adoration welled up in him as he gazed at his woman. Bunny felt his stare and her eyelids fluttered open. It took a moment to remember everything that had happened but then she did. Concern filled her face as she looked at Mr. B. Mr. B stroked her face with the back of his hand and smiled, then kissed her soft and sweet on the lips. Bunny relaxed.

What a crazy night! How many times did I orgasm? How many times did Cliff orgasm inside me? God that was so crazy sexy!

Cliff began to stir and soon everyone was awake. Mr. B made a joke about Cliff producing more cum than a horse and everybody chuckled. The ice was broken and they all got up and began making breakfast. Bunny was amazed at the lack of awkwardness they all felt. She had wrapped a towel around her waist as a skirt but it hid almost nothing and really was just a formality. Mr. B and Clifford walked around nude. Several times Mr. B caught Bunny looking at Cliff's heavy cock swaying and felt a familiar tickle of excitement. He loved how comfortable all of them were. They finished breakfast and all showered together, where Bunny lathered each cock thoroughly, then went and lay out by the pool enjoying the hot Vegas sun on their skin.

Cliff could not get over his insane luck. I fucked Bunny, he thought. Bunny! I can't believe I actually fucked her!

As he lay there by the pool, the sun warming his naked flesh, the events from the night before played like video in his head and that, combined with the sun's heat, made his cock begin to swell again. His balls ached from how much jizz he had pumped out of them and his shaft was tender. He just smiled and kept his eyes closed and tanned.

We still have tonight, he thought, considering what may lay ahead for them all. If I get even the slightest chance to fuck Bunny again, I'm taking it. She needs to suck my cock too. Holy shit that would be hot. I want Bunny to swallow my cum. I wonder if Mr. B would be okay with that?

Unknown to Cliff, Mr. B and Bunny were both watching his cock grow and stiffen. Bunny looked at Mr. B and bit her lip. Understanding passed between them; Cliff didn't leave until tomorrow night. Let's see what tonight brings us...

12