BUNSNUB: Another Love Story Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here was another new sensation to deal with. How demanding the weaker sex was and whoever came up with that term? Damn, if my penis didn't find the entire affair exciting, and I'd go so far as to say, 'rewarding'. Especially the deeply imbedded stem, which my insides were forced to support and chew. It was uncomfortable to say the least, but my penis thrilled to its unsavory placement. Then the stem began wiggling around inside of me as if it were alive, and my penis, the master of my masochistic tendencies, exploded with passion. And Passion murdered his brother, Reason.

The next thing I knew, I found my elbows and wrists released, my ankles and knees freed my testicle then unshackled and the sphere opened. The temperature of the room had become tolerably chilly and as one lady looped a finger through my cock ring and helped me step from the tile, the other waited to the side. She stood by four metal containers situated on the floor. Two of the containers were actually cylinders, each about one cubic foot and they were situated on end, about two feet apart. The other two, which were closer to me, where three-foot long, by one foot wide rectangles, about two feet apart. Their long ends faced the cylinders and they were about one foot from them.

As I stepped from the tile I looked down on myself. My penis stood out before me as proud as ever and it still carried the hose, which I could feel moving around inside of me. The tube ran from my penis, across the room and attached to one of the instruments located on the shelf. I could only see parts of my ring from this angle but couldn't feel it at all. I walked up to the closest ends of the rectangular box's and stepped into them, as instructed by looks and gestures.

I dropped to my knees, fitting my lower legs inside the boxes and found them perfectly dimensioned for my limbs. They were made for my legs and I felt no discomfort as I went forward and placed my hands into the forward cylinders. My hands found themselves resting on small domes my fingers spread around. The wrist cylinders and the boxes closed. My hands and wrists, and my lower legs just below the knees, were entrapped. I looked around in a panic totally ignored by the ladies, but did nothing to escape. One of them fussed with the mane my rectum supported, the tail I now carried around behind and above me. The other lady went to the instrument table and adjusted dials. I kept turning my head and eyes between them, dancing and bouncing in hopes of getting attention, wondering what was to come next.

The lady preening my tale occasionally reached a hand under me and allowed a finger to tease my hard-on. It was just a jab, or scrap of her nail, but my cock went crazy. In the mean time, my limbs began to feel strange. First enflamed, then freezing, then coated with substances that reminded me of gunk, something weird was happening. I knelt as I was for over an hour I'm sure, trying to relax and keep my mind on Ms. Handlesmen's breast, away from all of this. After all, my lover wouldn't allow any harm to befall me.

While strange things happened to my limbs, one of the ladies knelt before me with the marlin spike in hand. A couple of finger nail tips came to my nose and began scratching at my septum. It dawned on me that I could smell nothing, not a single odor, or whiff of any kind. What I meant was I couldn't taste anything, and how weird it all seemed, unlike any other time I can recall. Neither the lady, nor this room had an effluence I could detect and I got the emptiest feeling in my gut, or was it my bladder that surrendered endlessly to the urine sucking tape worm. I knew better than to turn away or attempt avoiding her. I looked into her well-black eyes and saw a world as dark as the inside of the cube. It was void of light or life and drew me in. Though I never moved, I was swiftly enveloped in the blackness of her eyes. I was sucked up and into the void as her nothingness permeated my mind, engulfing my conscious. It was the tip of the marlin spike being driven through my septum that brought me back to the edge of the void. But by the time I returned, the lady was threading the hole with another gold ring that resembled my cocks ring, but a little smaller.

The thumb and all four fingers of one hand suddenly forced their way into my mouth and five nails grabbed for my tongue. Once the barbed ends snagged the organ, it was under the weird ones control and she yanked it from my mouth. Before I realized it, she had driven the spike through it's tip and was working the post of a metal pearl through the hole. I struggled from my tongue a little, until her nails pulled and made me fast. I thought she meant to tear it out, and had no doubt she could, though I hoped she wouldn't. I felt her yank from deep inside me, from my stomach and from the end of the tails stem which wiggled around inside. Now both my butt and mouth carried some of this strange metal. She twisted the post through and capped its underside with another pearl, then she attached the end of a leash to my nose ring. The boxes opened.

"Come along puppy," she screeched. I clenched my jaw and gritted my teeth while stepping from the metal containers. She allowed me to look down at myself as I moved. I found my hands and lower legs encased in corporeality that matched my skin tone perfectly. The material blended in so well with my own skin, I couldn't tell where it was I ended and the material began.

The coverings were not the least bit uncomfortable and were actually very pleasant. I was frightened by how natural they felt and tried imagining where it was my hands and legs were. It didn't feel as if I were wearing anything and yet I must have been. Though thoroughly encased, my limbs suffered from neither heat nor itching, while the rest of my body still screamed for that single scratch.

I lifted one of my hands so I could see what had happened and panicked, not knowing what had become of my limbs. Could they have been transformed into this new shape, and could they be returned to normal? One of the ladies stooped down before me and scooped my chin up in her hand, lifting my head until our eyes met. I felt the other woman's finger nail tips begin scratching at my sphincter, relieving me of itches I could only have prayed for salvation from. I arched my back and raised my ass in pursuit of more and her nails kept obliging me, scratching around and around the plug. I then gasped to the sudden actions of her other hand, which attacked both my balls and boner with fingers, nails and palm. Between these hands I found myself coaxed into an erotic dance, a humping frenzy that she controlled with utter ease and relish.

The other lady attacked my eyes with hers. She coveted, then engulfed my consciousness and took me soaring blissfully through the heat of their siege and into the comfort of their most bizarre universe. I licked at the strange darkness, at the nothing that was everything; I kissed it and tried to bite it from the air. I really tasted it, humped it and wanted to ejaculate into it, but I didn't even know what it was, or where it was.

As the ladies kept me suspended between dimensions, I quickly came to accept everything and really let go. But suddenly I realized I was humping into the heavens, to the feeling of the lady's hands, which kept me chasing an illusion into oblivion... I loved it more then life itself. I saw the silver room again. I was looking up into the sky because my nose was held in the air by a chain. Slowly and in pieces, I successfully fit together my awareness of the ladies and my return. I found them standing above me looking down. I must have put on a good show, because they wore big grins plastered across their thin faces. Slowly a strange girl came into view and then to my delight, Ms. Handlesmen.

Ms. Handlesmen was almost without clothes and my penis bolted to the scene, surrendering a thick wad of wishful lubrication. She was looking down at me through the ravine of her large breasts and I looked up between them at her. My eyes crawled all over her bared breasts and traveled down past a deep belly button, to a pair of pretty pink panties. They were so wet I thought sure I could see through them; see what ever it was women had. I let my eyes ski past her thighs, down her well turned legs and past very pretty knees. Down to her delicate ankles that turned into a pair of opened toed pink pumps, the same color as her panties; her nails were colored a bright pink. My eyes climbed back up her body unable to take in all they wanted to see.

"Come with me Joey," Ms. Handlesmen said in the voice I longed to hear. She turned to leave and the new girl took my leash from the stranger. I had to move quick in order to catch up with my mistress and this new girl's impatience. I plodded along beside her, still a bit dizzy, yet in heaven, hoping it was all for real.

12