Burgundy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands dug into her wrists and he felt her fingers go cold as he held her there, his entire weight placed upon her arms as he filled her full of himself, stuffed her full.. of him. He thrust and thrust, heedless of her... heedless of Alexei who screamed his name somewhere in the din of his desire. He took and took with no care for anything... but the mating, the drawing force that brought a man and a woman together.

He stared into her mask and saw her blue, blue eyes glassy and half-closed with desire. She moaned into his ear, her panting breath as a soft:

Yes... yes...

Escaped her.

He felt her tensing and so he ground himself against her again, rubbing her little clit through the curls of her bush. Suddenly her breath became more than frantic, it hitched in her throat and a hoarse cry tumbled past her lips. She thrust her hips up violently and held there as she came... and he came... came in torrents. His body roared into hers, her passage holding him like a fist. He pounded, pounded... and held as his cum spurted inside of her.

And dribbled out... he could feel it oozing around his cock, slipping down the crack of her ass.

He lifted her up violently and then slammed her back down on the bed. He shook her.

"Who are you?!"

He demanded, and shook her again.

"Tell me your name!"

Silence.

Those blue eyes stared up at him and that devilish smile remained on her lips. Those lips... those perfect lips curled slightly and all she uttered was a quiet.

"Shhhh....

12