Buried Deep in My Heart

Story Info
A skiing weekend with friends doesn't go as planned.
8.9k words
4.46
133.3k
145
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
moreandmore
moreandmore
2,307 Followers

Please read my profile for my stance on feedback. Feel free to email suggestions or start a conversation. Private messages work too.

Freddie Mercury: "I've paid my dues, time after time. I've done my sentence, but committed no crime."

+ + + +

What a way to start Friday. I was aroused by a warm mouth nursing my cock. I laid flat on my back and propped my head up with a pillow. As much as I wanted to pin her head in place, I knew she wouldn't finish me off if I did. We had spent two hours Thursday night licking and poking various holes.

After a few pleasurable minutes, Jeanette, my wife of three years, scooted up and impaled her very slick pussy with my rigid member. She found the right action to give her the most pleasure. I skillfully fought off my eruption. Her breathing became labored and the rocking somewhat spastic. She was close so I started thrusting upward.

Groaning and twitching, she gasped and her body rocked with her orgasm. Her head collapsed into my chest as I filled her canal with my spunk. Life is good.

"That's all you get until Monday."

"Afraid the others will get jealous when they hear your screams of joy?"

"Something like that."

"Well in that case, no more for you until Monday too!"

That got me a giggle and rolling of eyes.

And so our Friday began. We'd both taken the day off. Jeanette also took Monday off. I was running short of vacation days, so we were driving back Sunday night so I could get into work on Monday.

We were headed to the mountains for a weekend of skiing. Jeanette's best friend Tatianna, and her husband Steve, had rented a cabin with us about five miles from the ski resort. We did this same trip with them a year ago. Another couple would be joining us on Saturday.

Tatianna was Jeanette's maid of honor, and vice versa, with each wedding a month apart. Steve is your typical high school jock without the talent to go any further. All he seems to be able to talk about are his glory days. I can probably repeat most of his home runs, game winning baskets, and touchdown passes. For whatever reason Jeanette hangs on every recitation. Maybe it's because she was a jock in high school too. She and Tatianna were starters on both the volleyball and basketball teams. They have the same physique with each closing in on six slender feet tall. Probably because she's heard them so many more times than I have, Tatianna just stares at nothing in particular when Steve recounts his stories.

It's not like I didn't participate in high school sports. I was the starting point guard on the junior varsity team three years in a row. They don't allow seniors to play on the junior varsity team, so I devoted my efforts taking college prep classes.

Although Steve has a college degree, I would never hire him. Actually, all four of us have college degrees. I'm about ten credit hours away from getting my Masters. I still need to do my thesis, and that could delay things. According to my mentor, I should plan on something in the sixty page range. I've made an outline, but this is going to tax my abilities. As it should be I guess. Having a Masters says something to employers.

Jeanette barked "Make sure to take your golf clubs out so we'll have room for groceries."

"Yes SIR! Anything else SIR?"

"Cute. Just do it."

I made my way to the garage. As the garage door crawled upward, the light flickered underneath my car. Since I had my oil changed yesterday, I thought I should check it out. Grabbing a folded up tarp, I cast it open and dropped it on the concrete floor. Kneeling down, I saw a few drops underneath the oil pan. Dabbing my finger in it, there wasn't any doubt, it was oil. How tough is it to make sure the oil drain plug is tight? Obviously much tougher than I thought.

Sliding back from underneath the car, I grabbed my socket set and wiggled to within striking distance. Sure enough, I tightened the bolt about one half of a rotation. It was snug now. Aww crap, I forgot a paper shop towel. One more time, out and back, and the problem was cleaned up.

I put the tarp back and went inside to wash my hands.

"You ready to go?"

"Almost, let me wash up first."

"What'd you get into?"

"They didn't tighten the oil pan bolt again. They might be cheap, but you have to watch their work."

"Hurry up or we'll be late."

"Yes SIR!"

That got me a stern look, complete with pursed lips.

+ + + +

We met Tatianna and Steve at the grocery store near the cabin, if you can call ten miles 'near'. You'd have thought that we were staying a month. Two full shopping carts full of you name it.

Popping my trunk, I saw my golf clubs.

"Dammit Dale. I asked you to take those out."

"They must have jumped back in when I wasn't looking."

That got me another stern look, complete with pursed lips.

The back seat was full of sleeping bags and suitcases. A mish mash of groceries joined them. Only a few sacks fit in the trunk. Jeanette was quiet on the last leg up to the cabin.

Once we reached the cabin, we set about emptying the cars. I started with our back seat. After several trips, Tatianna and I were headed back to the cars. We passed Jeanette and Steve with their arms full.

"Looks like you've got the last load. See you inside."

Tatianna grabbed the last bag of groceries from her car. I heard the slamming of her trunk. On an earlier trip, a few items had tried to escape. Stopping to pick them up, I was slightly behind Tatianna getting to my car. My trunk was open and there were two bags left.

Off in the distance we heard a very loud explosion. This time of year, especially after the snow, sleet, snow, sleet, snow sequence, the highway department does avalanche control. What that normally involves is closing a highway, then strategically guessing where some explosives might start a controlled avalanche. The highway department is not exactly known for snatching the cream of a graduating class.

Tatianna and I looked up the mountain and saw the start of a small avalanche. I'd seen this happen twice before. They cascade down for maybe ten seconds and then stop. This time was different. What started as something about twenty feet across had now widened to several hundred feet. You could hear it coming, like an approaching train.

"SHIT! It's headed towards us! In the car! In the car!"

Slamming the trunk closed, I jumped in the driver's side and Tatianna slid into my car on the passenger side. The approaching noise was scary. We both watched in horror as the mountain of snow approached.

"Brace for impact!"

I buried my head on the steering wheel. Tatianna brought her knees up and curled into a ball. The impact pushed my car about like a puck on ice. We slammed into something hard after what seemed like a minute. I suspect it was only a few seconds, but I was scared for my life. At one point I heard Tatianna screaming, like a teenager on a roller coaster going down that first drop. My chest felt like it was going to explode. My pulse had to be over one hundred. My head hurt.

It was completely dark. "I'm alive. Are you alright Tatianna?"

"I think I'm okay. My head hurts a little. I banged it hard on the dash. It feels like we're tilted."

"I agree, your side is higher than mine."

I found the dome light switch and flicked it on.

"Viola! Let there be light."

Tatianna sounded concerned "You're bleeding just above your right eye. Check me out."

"Hmmm, nice hair, shapely, cute smile. What exactly am I checking out?"

Giggling "I take it I'm not bleeding."

"Well not the areas I can see" as I winked.

Tatianna blushed. We sat quietly for a few minutes.

I tried to open my door, but we were pinned tight. There was a big dark area, without snow, near the front right wheel. The lighting wasn't good, but it appears that a few very large trees had made a roof over our heads. If we could tap into that hole, we'd have enough oxygen to live for a few days. We'd have to make sure to run a fan to circulate the carbon dioxide. It isn't the lack of oxygen that kills you, it's the CO2 reaching fatal levels.

"You didn't happen to bring that last sack of groceries with you?"

Tatianna shook her head no then asked "Do you think Steve and Jeanette survived?"

"I don't know. I've never seen how cabins fare when an avalanche of that size strikes them."

My heart sank. What if Jeanette didn't survive? My eyes misted and I wiped away a few tears. Glancing over, Tatianna was doing the same.

Tatianna pondered "I guess we haven't completely survived yet either, have we?"

"Not until we are breathing some of that sun warmed air. I wonder if anyone will even realize we are buried."

I tried the horn. It worked.

"At least we have a way of signaling rescuers. Every hour or so, or when we hear activity, we can honk."

+ + + +

After an hour of near silence Tatianna announced "I don't want to die."

"Agreed. I wasn't aware that today was my last day on earth. Even though we don't have phone service, I'm going to draft some texts telling those that I love how much I love them."

"What a great idea. I wish I had my phone with me. I'd do the same."

"You can use my phone."

I typed for about ten minutes before my emotions overwhelmed me. Passing the phone to Tatianna, she experienced the same feelings.

We passed the phone back and forth for the next two hours. Each of us had composed several messages from beyond the grave.

We hadn't heard a thing. The battery seemed to be holding out okay, but we were now turning off the dome light when we rested.

"I'm getting a little chilled" Jeanette worried.

"I wish we'd emptied the trunk first. The sleeping bags would still be in the back seat. Hey, I have my golf clubs in the trunk. There's a way to get into the trunk by putting down the back seats. I have my winter gloves and rain outfit. I think I have windbreakers too!"

Climbing into the back seat, I found the release latch. It still worked. Using my cell phone for light, I stuck my head into the trunk. Emerging a minute later, I had gloves, hats, coats, and a pair of rain pants. I also grabbed the last two sacks of groceries. Yummmm, celery sticks, frozen cauliflower, and potato chips were the highlights. We weren't going to starve.

Remembering that I had a couple of energy drinks in the golf bag, I headed back into the trunk. When I emerged, I couldn't help myself and started laughing when I saw Tatianna wearing the golf gear.

"Warmer?"

"Yes, this really helps. Can I fix you a celery stick?"

"If it's not too much trouble."

"For you, I'll make an exception."

I stretched out in the back seat and put on the remaining golf attire. Tatianna lowered the passenger seat as flat as she could.

"I wish we had a blanket" Tatianna stated.

"Hey, I've some of those tiny towels I use to clean my clubs. We can cover our faces with them!"

I returned to the trunk and brought back both of my golf towels.

I proposed "We could pull up the floor mats. It's not much but it might help."

And so we did. Each of us took one from the front and one from the back. We draped them over us, then put the small towels over our faces. It really helped. We closed our eyes and rested. When I awoke, I realized I'd taken a two hour nap. Tatianna was still purring, which is how women like to describe their snoring. Rather than waking her, by honking the horn, I laid there pondering my life and current predicament.

I don't want to die.

Would they find us before the spring thaw? Would we die an hour before they found us? Your own mind can be a cruel tormenter.

My mom is going to be devastated.

I hope Jeanette survived.

Tatianna woke with a start and screamed.

"It's okay Tatianna. I'm still here."

Crying "It was a terrible dream Dale. I saw our skeletons in the car. I don't want to die!"

Without asking Tatianna climbed into the back seat "Hold me!"

Her warmth felt good. I'm not going to try to deny it. We stayed that way for fifteen minutes before she scampered back into the front seats.

"What time is it?"

"Just after 7 Pm. The sun has been down for almost two hours now. That's why it's getting colder."

"Will we starve to death, freeze, or run out of oxygen?"

"I think we're okay with everything but freezing. I could use some water."

Turning the key on, I found that the driver's side window was stuck. Both passenger side windows came down a few inches. I checked that they would go back up, then lowered them again. We took the opportunity to suck on some snow to get water. With a little effort, Tatianna was able to punch a hole into the dark hole. We had our oxygen supply. After running the fan for ten minutes, I rolled the windows up again. With our horn honking regularly, I could only hope that somewhere off in the distance someone was thinking 'What was that noise?'

Tatianna brought up what I was thinking "I need to pee."

"Me too. Suggestions?"

"It appears that the car is tilted down towards the left front tire. I'm going to get in the driver's seat. Don't look you pervert."

"Wait, let me get my camera out and shoot a video."

"You'll die of a beating if you do."

The sounds and smells of urine filled the car. Once Tatianna was finished, she returned to the passenger seat. I ungracefully took my spot in the driver's seat.

"A little help here."

Chuckling Tatianna responded "Where's the knife?"

"Never mind, I think I've got it. I don't mind if you stare in disbelief."

Looking away "Just let me know when you're done. Can we roll the window down again? I'm still thirsty. I need another mouthful of snow."

I emptied my bladder, turned the key on, and the windows slid down. Since the window was down, I ran the fan.

+ + + +

After lamenting our predicament, we tried to settle in for the evening. After lying still for thirty minutes Tatianna questioned "Can we lay together?"

"Are you going to behave?"

"Do you want me to?"

Chuckling "What I want and what I know I'm bound to do, at this point in time, are two very different things. I think you should spoon me as I don't want to be accused of poking you all night long."

Tatianna climbed into the back seat, situated herself against the seatback, and pulled me in close.

"Press hard into me. I'm freezing."

After draping us with the floor mats, Tatianna draped her right arm over my chest, pulling me closer. Her body warmth felt way too good. If her hand drifted lower, my discomfort would be discovered. With our faces covered with golf towels, sleep eventually overtook us.

I didn't know how long we'd been sleeping, but Tatianna pushed me away "I need to pee."

Rolling away, I watched Tatianna take her position in the driver's seat. The sounds and smells of urine filled the car again. Checking my watch, I learned it was almost 5 Am. Tatianna established our cuddle position again. Neither one of us was sleepy.

"What are you going to do if Jeanette is dead?"

"I don't understand your question."

"Are you going to move away or stay here?"

"Oh, stay here. Regardless, I'm sticking around to get my Masters. How about you. What if Steve is dead?"

"Probably move back to live with my parents until I get over grieving. How much longer do we have before they start comparing us to the Donner party?"

I chuckled "About a week. We have plenty of water and the groceries are probably going to last three or four more days. It's hard to tell if we have enough oxygen."

"Surely someone is looking for us?"

"Since it was the highway department, I would agree. Speaking of which, let me sound the horn again."

I snuggle back into Tatianna. Her hand slid underneath my shirt. Warm flesh against flesh felt good. We talked about everything and nothing for a few hours. After eating some potato chips and finishing the celery, we settled in and soon we were drifting off to sleep.

+ + + +

When I awoke, I laid still. Tatianna was purring softly. I checked my watch and it was closing in on 5 Pm. Then I heard it. A dull thump, barely audible.

"Tatianna! Wake up. I heard something!"

I started honking the horn in the S O S pattern of three short honks, three long honks, and three short honks.

Tatianna was softly chanting "Please, please, please."

We kept quiet for about a minute and then we both heard it 'thump.'

I repeated the S O S. Then eureka, their probing pole landed squarely on my car. I laid on the horn and didn't let up until the pole crashed hard against the car again. We were going to make it!

Pretty soon several poles were making contact with the car. I rewarded each with a honk. Even though you know you are going to be rescued, the longer it took, the more anxious I became. What's taking so long? Tatianna was snuggling against me as I leaned over the driver's seat. Every so often another probe would thump the car. Then we heard voices 'Almost there. Hang in there.'

The sound of metal against metal was never so pleasing. I leaned on the horn again. A miner's light broke through the snow. An older fellow, bundled up, grinned at us. He cleared the snow away from the driver's door. I tried to push it open, but there was still too much snow blocking me. Another couple of minutes of shoveling and I was able to feel the door start to open. The sounds of his shovel against the door was followed by my door swinging open about six inches.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

"It was nothing" the man replied.

Helping me, and then Tatianna, to the surface, we were greeted by darkness. There were probably twenty people with miner's hat lights glowing. They covered us with blankets, offered a bottle of water, and then strapped us onto a toboggan.

"Is the cabin still standing?"

"What cabin?"

My heart sank.

"We were staying at 24269 Pine Way. There's two people in that cabin."

He repeated my information into his microphone. After some back and forth conversation, he approached us again.

"We haven't found that cabin. It's too dark now, but we will be back again in the morning. Let's get the two of you to the hospital. You were under almost fifteen feet of snow. We detected your car horn earlier this afternoon, which is why we are working into the night. Ready?"

Tatianna snuggled up to me, wrapping both hands around my waist, and we were dragged back to the emergency vehicles. A warm ride later we were inside the emergency room and attracting lots of attention.

I needed two stitches in the gash above my right eyebrow. That was the extent of our injuries. We were well hydrated. There were no signs that the hypothermia had reached critical levels. Even so, we still spent the night in the hospital getting liquids and slowly returning our body temperature to normal.

+ + + +

In the morning, Tatianna was released first, but she waited for me.

"I talked to the emergency workers. They found the cabin and there are signs of life."

My heart was singing. I picked up Tatianna and swung her around "YES!"

After setting her down, she leaned in and kissed me on the cheek "Thank you."

"For what?"

"For being a complete gentleman. You were so calm throughout. I don't know if I would have made it on my own. I know it would have been different with Steve. He would have completely lost it. So again, thank you."

"You're welcome, and thank you too. You kept your cool, which only helped me. Who's in charge of the rescue?"

"I found the guy down in the cafeteria. I think they've set up a command center there."

"Well let's go!"

The next two hours were brutal. No word from the search party. It was about twelve thirty when we got the word.

From the man in charge "There are two people alive. We need to get heavy equipment involved as the cabin walls have collapsed. They must have been lucky enough to end up in a place that wasn't completely smashed."

moreandmore
moreandmore
2,307 Followers