Burlesque

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dundonnel
Dundonnel
31 Followers

I drove out of the driveway and along the road. As soon as we were moving I reached over with my left hand and roughly opened up her coat so that I could squeeze her tits. She quickly realised I wasn't angry or upset and reached for my trousers where the stiffest hard on was waiting for her. Courtesy of the automatic transmission I was able to drive 1 handed and fondle her at the same time. I learnt straightaway that I wasn't the only one massively turned on by the evening's events as Vicki had my cock out of my trousers in seconds and was expertly wanking me off as we drove home. She surprised me again by slipping out of her seat belt and taking me deep in her mouth and I gasped audibly at the pleasant shock.

I wasn't driving particularly quickly and I couldn't decide whether I wanted to rush to get back and shag her or take my time and enjoy the ride. We were driving down a fairly busy road, crossing town and my girlfriend was practically naked next to me, lying in my lap, sucking my cock. There were people on the pavements and in cars alongside. I was so turned on it wasn't going to take much for her to bring a premature end to proceedings. I needed to slow her down. The more she leaned over me the easier it was for me to reach her and so I slid my hand quickly between her legs. Immediately she opened her thighs, encouraging me to explore between them and I could feel the moist patch on her knickers. My finger moved easily under the thin material and slid easily over her lips and round her pussy. It had the desired effect as she groaned and slowed her work on my dick, focussing instead on pushing against my finger. I knew just where to rub her clitoris and I began to work it with the tip of my finger, very softly at first but with an ever increasing sense of urgency. She squirmed and writhed in the seat but I kept the pressure up and it didn't take long before she started to tense in anticipation of the inevitable orgasm. As it approached she stopped working on my cock and instead panted quickly with a faint whimper.

At the final set of traffic lights before home we pulled up alongside a bus. From the view point above my car I'm pretty certain anyone in an offside window seat would have a pretty fantastic view of the action taking place in my car, not to mention Vicki with precious little on, about to come with a loud shriek and a fluttering spasm I could feel through my fingers.

As soon as we pulled onto the drive I stopped the engine and kissed her once more. I didn't bother to zip up my trousers, instead I was out of the door and round to hers in a flash. She grabbed the coat and we ran to the front door. This was not the time for niceties and as soon as the door was open I urged her inside and snatched the coat from her and tossed it onto the stairs in front of us. I span her round and sat her on the second step, kicked the door backwards with my heel and slipped easily out of the oversize trousers simply by unclipping the braces. My prick was already poking out of my boxer flies and I almost fell on her, on the stairs, roughly pulling aside her knickers to penetrate her as the door lock banged against the frame and slowly fell open again.

I slipped inside her so easily and we both gasped simultaneously. I paused for a second or two, savouring the feeling of finally being inside that dripping wet pussy, but with a firm grip on my arse she pulled me in still further and rose up with her hips to thrust herself towards me. I lent down and took as much of her left breast into my mouth as I could, sucking firmly on her tit and returning the thrust, shoving her back onto the stairs. I continued to run my tongue over her bullet hard nipple whilst I ground my cock into her and kept her pinned to stair. She was cushioned by her fur coat and I was surprised at how effective this position was at just putting pressure on her clit at the right angle. I could tell that she wouldn't last long like this and sure enough her grip on my arse cheeks tightened further until I could feel her nails digging into me. I continued to grind into her rather than thrust and she came violently once more, squealing with pleasure as she did so.

I stood up and undid my shirt as quickly as I could, looking down on Vicki lying on the stairs. She was clearly catching her breath, naked apart from the suspender belt, knickers and stockings. Now naked myself, I ignored the wide open door to the street and held out my hand, pulling her upright. After a short kiss I span her round and eased her gently forward until she rested her hands on the 4th step of the stairway. She realised what was required and bent over beautifully, displaying her fantastic round arse cheeks to me. I playfully slapped them a couple of times and we both laughed before I once again pulled her now dishevelled knickers to one side and entered her from behind.

She revelled in this position and wriggled provocatively into me as she had done earlier with Izzy. However, this time I was inside her and the results were far more dramatic. I always loved the way her tits hung beneath her in this position and I peered around her to catch a glimpse of them swaying and jiggling to our movements. This always turned me on and I could never resist reaching beneath her to play with them. I cupped them and squeezed them. I even slapped them a few times and allowed them to slap into my hands as we thrust forward and back but ultimately I knew what she enjoyed more and that was a few sharp smacks on her buttocks before fingering her clitoris as we fucked. There were loud audible slaps as I banged into her arse and we fucked ever more energetically. I had my back to the door and it was late but I'd no idea how public this was. I hadn't put any lights on but the street outside was well lit and cold air was streaming in along with a sodium glow from the street lamps.

Finally, I slid my hand around to the gusset of her knickers and my fingers sought out the magic spot. I had quickly learnt how best to bring Vicki off and 4 or 5 times in a session was not unusual. With deft flicks from my middle finger I brought her again to orgasm, squeezing her left breast with my left hand as I lent on her back and played with her clit with my right.

I knew I wasn't going to be able to hang on much longer and quite frankly, I really didn't want to. My favourite view was always to have her sat on me or in front of me so I now sat on the stair and Vicki knelt on her coat, a step or two beneath me. Easing herself forward she lowered herself onto me and, sitting astride my legs, she took the initiative, bouncing up and own on my shaft. At first I just sat there, as relaxed as possible, taking in the sight of her bouncing breasts and beautiful face, grinning at me as she rode me. I couldn't stand that for long though and soon I had to take her by the hips and slow her down to prolong a little the moment of ecstasy. I could still administer the odd smack to her backside from this position and I could also take hold of her knickers and pull them up from behind. I knew this would often apply extra pressure to her clit if I could get the position right and she responded almost immediately by changing the nature of her work to maximise the pleasure on her pussy.

With her knickers firmly gripped and twisted in my left hand I played enthusiastically with her tits with my right. I had always thought they were perfect and at moments like these I could have come just from playing with them alone almost. I squeezed them and sucked hard on them before taking a nipple between my teeth and flicking it repeatedly with my tongue. I decided then and there that tonight I was going to come with her breast in my mouth and I tightened my grip further on her knickers. I knew I had to grind her onto me in this position to achieve the desired result and I was really quite impatient now. My thrusts became increasingly desperate and fortunately she picked up on my plight. Still in control, she shifted her position once more and guided me towards the point where we would both come. The tension built and I almost lost my grip on her breast but with an ever increasing shudder I felt her orgasm arrive and with that I let go my resistance. The explosion of pleasure and relief was so intense I couldn't speak or move for several seconds and simply clung to her, waiting for my breathing to come under better control.

Reluctantly, she raised herself off me and we shared a short embrace before she scuttled up stairs to clean up. I surveyed the loose clothes strewn about the entrance and the wide open door to the street. It had been very public and extremely intense evening and as I closed the door I wondered what theme the next social event might take.

Dundonnel
Dundonnel
31 Followers
12