Burn Baby Burn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,182 Followers

When I was finished my sis told me to take some TP and drag it over her legs to check my work for smoothness. I did and could not find any spot where there was the slightest bit of drag or tearing. "Damn, VERRRRY impressive, dear brother!" She NEVER called me 'dear' anything! "I might have to hire you as my personal barber!" I chuckled as I took one last look at her open pussy as her legs were still spread wide.

After helping her down we had some supper, more soup as it was easy for her to eat as I fed her. I looked around her small apartment and asked, "How do you manage in this cracker box apartment, sis?"

"It's all I can afford, and I like it."

"Yeah, sure you do." I responded. "Did you really buy this furniture?"

"No, it's a furnished apartment. The only things that are mine are the dishes, cooking stuff, my clothes, the boom-box, my TV, and my linens and some CDs and DVDs. Oh, and the food!"

"Well I'm glad to hear that as I was starting to think you had no taste in furnishings."

She fell silent for about thirty minutes as I kept trying to get her to open up to me. Finally she said, "Mike, before we leave tomorrow morning, I need you to give me a bath." Her eyes didn't meet mine as she said that.

"You mean a 'bath' bath?"

"Well, yeah. At least a sponge bath as my bandages can't get wet. I'll tell you how to do it." So we headed to the bathroom again where I felt my face turn red when I realized I would have to remove her blouse and bra thus leaving her totally naked before me. As I did so I peaked at the mirror and saw my face turn the brightest beet red it had ever been!

Nessa giggled when she saw my face before saying, "Thanks for adding the color, Mike, but I think I am the one who should be turning red! After all, you are getting to see ALL of me!"

"I'm really sorry about this, sis; I never expected anything like this to happen! However, since it is, I should tell you that I must have the most gorgeous sister on earth!"

"Flattery can get a guy quite a bit, what was it that you wanted?"

"Get real sis! I'm just saying that you are really beautiful, whether you are fully dressed or bare assed naked like you are now! I never knew you had developed such a great body!"

"Obviously we haven't been very close, have we little brother?"

"Well, let's see; I've had my house for over two years and have asked you over at least a dozen times, but you have never set foot inside of it. Yeah, I'd say we haven't been very close!" Sis went quiet after that, just giving me brief instructions on how to give her the much needed bath. When I finished washing her 34C tits her nipples were standing out like steel bullets. "Perky, sis!" I said without thinking, then felt like shit as she turned five times redder than I had been. Turning her face to mine I said, "I'm such a shit Nessa, I'm sorry for being such an asshole for saying that! I hope you can forgive me."

She looked into my eyes for several seconds before saying, "Jesus, you really mean that, don't you? You don't have to apologize, I mean hell, they are STILL hard as nails and I'm embarrassed that it's because my own brother was touching me! Shit, this is so hard for both of us!"

I resumed bathing her with the washcloth and things went smoothly until only her crotch area was left. Just as I worked up a lather on the cloth she said, "Oh god no! That will be to close to my bandage! You will have to use your hand, and you need to really get me clean, okay?"

After mumbling my agreement I soaped up my hand and then started carefully washing her crotch. "Harder Mike, wash me harder and get me clean," she said. I increased my efforts and soon her face flushed again as she urged me to 'wash' her even more. As I worked it struck me that my sister was really trying to get me to masturbate her to an orgasm! Was she that horny? Who would have guessed it? Figuring if I was wrong I could just call it an accident, I changed positions and then used my hand like I had with the lotion as I pressed my hand against her clit while I slid my middle finger into her slit.

"I need to be REALLY clean there, Mike! Get me clean, please get me clean there!" she groaned out. I went for the gold as I really pressed my palm against her clit, rubbing in a circular pattern while my finger dipped into her fuck hole to the second knuckle. "Ohhh yeahhh, get me clean. Get me clean!" she gasped as I worked harder. It took about another thirty seconds for her to cum hard on my hand, disguising it better than I thought she would be able to. But I knew...boy did I know!

As her climax faded away I eased my deeply buried finger out of her and shifted my attention to the rest of her crotch. Nessa's breathing slowly came back to normal and she said, "I...I think I'm clean enough now Mike! Just rinse me off and help me to bed, I'm really tired!" So I rinsed her off before drying her completely, even though most of her had air dried. I lifted her off of the counter top and we walked to her bedroom.

"What top do you want to wear, sis,"

"Huh, oh, I think I'm fine like this. It's too much hassle." She turned to me and used her bandaged hands to hold me as she hugged her body to mine; my twitching cock was again trapped between her legs. "Thanks Mike, thanks for being such a great help. I don't know what I'd do without you! It's hard to admit this, but I didn't realize what a really great guy I was pushing from my life by avoiding my brother all these years. I'm sorry for everything!"

"Sis, just take it easy and get well, okay? Everything else can be discussed later when you feel better." I hugged her back before giving her a kiss on the top of her head and helping her onto her bed. I moved to the door and placed my hand over the light switch before taking one last look at my satisfied naked sister. "Just for the record sis, that ex-husband of yours must have been crazy to let a beauty like you get away! You really look incredible! Sleep well."

The pain from her hands must have been easing up some as she actually slept through the night without calling to me for another pill. We had oatmeal for breakfast then I showered and dressed and then she took one last bathroom stop before I helped her get dressed. She said "NO!" to including a bra and panties to her ensemble, instead choosing just knee length shorts and a Phoenix Suns T-shirt along with sandals.

The nurse called out, "Vanessa Williams!" so I helped her up and then we followed the nurse to the examination room. When she was ready to remove my sister's shorts she told me to leave but Nessa uttered a curt "NO! He stays!"

The nurse looked at me with a questioning look and I said, "Hi, I'm Mike Andrews and I'm..."

The nurse interrupted me with, "Okay, he stays! A good boyfriend is hard to find!" When she pulled the shorts down and saw no panties, just a clean shaven Nessa she smiled at my sister while saying, "And it looks like he's been a VERY good boyfriend! Keep him girl!" By then I knew better than to correct her mistake and she introduced me to the doctor as the boyfriend as well.

The short of it is the doctor said I was doing a fantastic job of tending to her hands and leg, and my bandages were applied at least as good as the nurses could do. Because of my efforts, her burns were healing nicely and in fact we could leave her leg unwrapped for about half the day to allow better exposure to the air. He wrote another prescription for pain meds and told us to come back in one week.

On the way home Nessa said, "So my 'boyfriend' is getting kudos from the nurse AND the doctor for his good care giving abilities! Way to go boyfriend! I'll have to thank you later!"

"I'll hold you to it," I said as we walked up to her apartment door only to find a note from the manager attached to it. I took it from the door and we went inside as I opened it for her. "Oh sis, this is NOT good! Due to non-payment of rent you are evicted and have three days to vacate the apartment! What the hell is this about?"

It turned out she was going to pay her rent after the picnic but that plan had been totally forgotten about. She was now way past due and since it was her fourth time being late; it was the manager's decision as to what to do. I looked at the note and then at my sister's very worried face before saying, "Okay, this settles it! For the time being, you are moving in with your boyfriend...um that's me!" She started to argue but I said, "I have plenty of room, and this place is far from the best -- no offense intended. Besides, it's what brothers and boyfriends do!" She giggled and agreed to a temporary move in.

I zipped out and got lots of boxes at the nearby U-Haul store and had most of her stuff packed up before 2:00. After loading up my pickup we headed to my house while sis fretted about imposing on me. "Look, just because we weren't very close, that doesn't mean I don't love you sis. Besides, I have to do something to get you to at least 'see' my place, considering I've been in it for over two years!"

She was admiring the neighborhood we were driving through and I could almost see the wheels inside her head turning as she wondered how far it was to my neighborhood. Her jaw dropped when I reached up and pushed the garage door opener and I turned into my driveway. "You...you live HERE?!"

"Yup! My humble home sweet home! I like it a lot, even though it is rather big for me. When I bought it I figured I'd grow into it with a wife and kids and all that stuff. Hasn't happened yet but someday..."

I hopped out and ran around to her side to open her door and help her out, easily lifting her off the seat and into my arms, making her squeal in surprise. She wrapped her club hands around my neck and hugged me as I carried her to the door. Nessa hugged me tighter as I unlocked it and stepped through before starting to ease her down to the floor. "Stop, my brother needs a thank you kiss." And then she gave me a very brotherly kiss on the lips. "Now one for my new boyfriend," and she kissed me once more, this time hot enough to melt diamonds! Her tongue even pushed its way into my mouth and attacked my own.

Finally she broke off the kiss and I gasped "Jesus sis, what the hell was that?"

"I just wanted my boyfriend to know how much I appreciate what he's done for me...what he's doing for me!" As I stepped outside I realized we had been right in front of the still open door so my neighbor across the street could see her kiss. As I walked to my box laden pickup he called out, "Hey buddy, she looks like a keeper! Good luck to you both man!"

I just grunted and started carrying boxes inside. Soon my truck was empty and we both looked at the pile of boxes in my entryway. "It's not much to look at is it?" my sister said. "Not a lot to show for my life, especially after seeing what you have here!"

"Hey remember, you live here now! You decide when you leave...or even IF you leave!"

She looked up at me and tears welled in her eyes before she hugged me as her body shook through her sobs and she said, "Oh my god Mike, you are way too nice to me! I've been such a shit, even trying to exclude you from my life...avoiding you at all costs!"

"I've noticed"

"I'm so sorry for the way I've acted. I promise I'll make it all up to you somehow!" She hugged me once more before I finally closed the front door and sorted out the boxes by where they would go.

Taking my sister's arm I guided her through the house, giving her the tour she should have gotten nearly two and a half years ago. She oooed and ahhhhed her way from one room to another, surprised that I had done such a nice job furnishing everything. We finished at my bedroom and I asked, "So which bedroom do you want me to put your stuff in?"

"I like this one!"

"Yeah, well, it's mine so pick a different one," I said as she pouted at me.

"Okay, meanie, I'll take this one," she said as she walked to the bedroom next to mine. I had expected her to pick the guest room on the other side of the house for privacy but she was turning into a woman full of surprises.

Not daring to leave her alone, I took my time as we went together getting all of her stuff from her old apartment, finishing late the next afternoon. I also shut off her phone service and forwarded her mail to my house. Her apartment rent included the utilities so that was taken care of. When we got back to my place I started supper as she lay down for a while. Supper went on hold as she slept for two hours, awakening only because she needed to pee. After dabbing her dry she asked me, no pleaded with me to shave her pussy again, claiming the stubble was bothering her. I got her to have supper first but she clearly wanted to finish so I could begin shaving her.

When I asked her what the hurry was she turned a light pink as she said, "You are the best lotion applier ever!" I nearly cracked up laughing at that but somehow maintained control. Later she was still able to stifle her cries when I 'rubbed' in the lotion as I massaged her clit and pumped a finger into her pussy until I got her to cum, albeit quietly.

The rest of week two continued that way, every second day she just had to have me shave her pussy AND rub lots of lotion very effectively onto her pussy. Afterwards she slept quite soundly, but we never talked about what I was doing to help her out. It was like she was pretending I wasn't getting her off every time! I finally brought it up the night before her two-week checkup.

We had really gotten to know each other during her awake time as we spent most of it talking about everything and anything. "So tell me dear beautiful sister, not that I'm complaining or anything, but just why have you never wanted to wear ANY clothes around here?"

"Are you certain you aren't complaining?"

"Oh no, there is no way I would complain about having a gorgeous woman such as yourself lounging around totally nude all the time. I could never tire of that!"

"And you really think I look good?"

"Oh god sis, you are so for beyond just looking good, you are fucking HOT!"

"Oh sure...if I'm so 'fucking hot' why haven't I been fucked in over 6 months?" she asked. I pondered this revelation and she insisted, "Well, tell me why haven't I gotten fucked!"

I gave her a very obvious once over as I inspected her from head to toe and back before looking right into her eyes saying, "Stupid men."

"Yeah, I'll say! God I've been so horny and there's just no relief in sight!" she said before a look of shock covered her face. "Oh my god, did I just say that? Oh my god, I just meant to think it!"

"Does my sister need me to apply more lotion?" I asked innocently.

"Would you?!" she asked excitedly before much more calmly continuing, "I mean, I'd like it if you really wanted to."

"Oh sure, I know how much the lotion helps your skin stay so superbly soft! And I also know how much you like the WAY I apply it to you."

"What ever are you talking about?"

"Why don't I apply more lotion to you right now and just skip the lotion?" Again I looked her right in the eyes as I finished with, "I think you will love it just the same, maybe even more."

"So just why does my brother want to get me off? That is what we are talking about, isn't it?"

"Well, yes it is, and I want to because I was certain -- after the first time -- that you needed some kind of release. And there is no way you could do it on your own! The doctor said I needed to help you with ALL of the things you wouldn't be able to do for yourself so why shouldn't I? If I'm going to take care of you, then I have to do this for you...I simply must! Plus, I kind of like knowing how much you like it!"

"So this has nothing to do with a long dormant childhood desire to fuck your sister?"

"Huh? No, we were too far apart in age for me to even think about you growing up, besides you always ignored me and I just sort of ignored you back. I did lust after Lori down the street though! God I had such a crush on her!"

"Lori..." Nessa repeated slowly. "Oh yeah, she was a real looker when she was younger. I saw her several months back, fat, three brats in tow and generally looked like shit warmed over!"

"Oh yuck, thanks for ruining that memory for me!"

"Sorry, sometimes the truth hurts," she said softly.

"Getting back to my question, would you like me to help you out and get you off? Does my beautiful sister want me to make her cum?"

"If you think you're man enough to, I think I'd like that. I'd like it a lot." She replied looking right back into my own eyes. "Where?"

"Move to that easy chair over there," I told her and she quickly moved and then leaned back with a smile on her face. Grabbing a pillow to sit on I took position in front of her and eased her legs further apart, Nessa gasping at the knowledge of what was happening. My lips found her right knee and kissed her just below the scar where it was healing, then I kissed her inner thigh along side of her rope burn as she groaned in pleasure. Just as I reached her pussy I moved to her left leg and gave it equal time kissing her inner thigh from her knee to her crotch.

Nessa's eyes were locked onto me as she watched me kissing her legs, but her head fell back as she groaned out "Oh fuckkkkkkk!" when I finally made contact with her slit, my lips and tongue slurping their way up to her clit. I merely circled her clit and then slid my tongue back into her gash before dragging it all the way down to the bottom where I continued on to her puckered hole and pointed my tongue before pushing it right into her ass. "Oh my god!" Nessa gasped as I tongue fucked her sweet ass for several moments before pulling it back out and returning to her pussy.

Once more I kissed and licked my way up her slit then back down before settling my tongue right over her fuck hole. Soon my stiffened tongue was as deep inside of her as I could get it as she squirmed before me, gasping as little shock waves began pummeling her body. "Oh my god, Mike, that feels so good! Oh god don't stop. Oh fuck, please don't stop!" she cried out softly.

STOP? What the hell was she thinking? There was no way I was going to stop until she finally screamed in release. My right hand eased up her hip and then snaked around towards her clit, finally taking it gently between my thumb and forefinger as I rubbed it softly. "Ooooooooooh my goddddddddd, Mike! Oh fuck...oh...oh god yes!" my sister cried out as I began my two pronged attack. Her hips started humping up at me and I rubbed her clit harder as I worked my tongue even deeper into her.

Nessa moved her bandaged hands to my head and tried to hold me in position as I pushed her towards her climax. Her body lurched and shook each time my tongue swirled slowly around inside her pussy as I rubbed and pinched her clit harder. Suddenly her wrists held my head tight as she jerked before me, crying out "Oh god yes, I'm cumming! Oh god! Oh god! Oh Mike don't stop -- oh my gawwwwwwwwwd don't stoppppppppp!"

Her orgasm crested and I eased her back down with my lips once more kissing her thighs and legs. "My god Mike, HOLY FUCK that was incredible!" My sister told me as my lips circled around her pulsing pussy and throbbing clit. "Good god that was sooooo good! How...where...who...oh god how can you do that?"

"Does that mean you liked my appetizer?" I asked her, smiling at her face, my own coated with her pussy's cum juices.

"Oh my god did I! You were just awesome! It's been so long since I...wait, did you say appetizer?" I nodded my head and she gasped, "You aren't done?" I didn't answer her, instead my face slid around until I gently sucked her clit into my mouth. "OH MY GOD!" she cried out as I sucked slightly harder. My right hand slipped around and down until I slid one finger into her pussy and began fucking her with it. "Ohhhhhhhh," she groaned as I mashed her clit with my flattened tongue and finger fucked her pussy. I slipped another finger into her and she moaned again, then I pushed a third finger inside of her and she cried out "Fucking hell!"

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,182 Followers