Burn Baby Burn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,198 Followers

Her neck bent back raising her chest to my mouth as she cried out "Oh god, oh Jesus fuck yes! Oh god how...OH...OH...FUCK...SHIT...OH...OHMY...GOD...OH...FUCK...HOLY...SHIT...OHOHOHOHFUCK!! OHGOD YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" And her voice trained off as her body bounced beneath me, my hands and lips locked onto her nipples tightly! "OOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh myyyyy godddddd! Holy fuck Mike, I never knew I could cum like this! How can you make me cum twice without even touching my pussy yet? Oh shit this is incredible!"

I slowly skied my tongue down her abdomen, stopping to love her belly button for a while before I pressed onward towards her pussy. I felt her tense and suck in her breath as I neared her clit, only to gasp when I avoided it and slid down to her left leg. Kisses rained down onto it as I planted them everywhere on her leg's inner thigh before pushing her leg even wider spread and shoving my face behind her knee. "Oh shit!" was all she could gasp as I found another of her spots before I pushed her higher once more. I slowly retraced my steps up to her pussy and barely grazed it with my lips before slipping my kisses down her right leg and all around her healing scar. After several minutes I gently eased her leg back and kissed behind her right knee as she cried out once more in pleasure. "Oh please fuck me, Mike! I need you inside of me! Please!" she begged softly as I worked my lips all around her knee joint.

"Patience, my love, patience. I'm making love to you! I'm not fucking you. We did that earlier." I said as I continued my slow pace on her leg. Nessa groaned loudly as my lips slowly trailed upwards once more. As my face neared the juncture of her leg with her body she was already shaking wildly and I slowly kissed along side her pussy slit up to her clit. My fingers gently spread her folds open baring her clit to me fully as she groaned some more. As my tongue barely grazed against her little cock I exhaled my hot breath onto her clit and she screamed in climax, her body shaking hard from head to toe as she cried out my name loudly! Nessa tried to thrust her hips up to meet my lips and tongue but my hands held her tightly to the bed as she struggled in the throes of passion.

She was groaning something so softly that I couldn't hear what it was until she kept saying it in ever increasing volume, "Oh love me Mike, oh my god please Mike, please love me, I need it so bad! Oh my god I need you to love me!" I dropped my lips a fraction of an inch and sucked her clit deeply into my mouth as my tongue flicked at the tip faster than the wings of a honey bee on speed! "Oh SHIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!" she wailed as her climax flared right back up and pounded her body relentlessly as I slid my thumb into her pussy and my index finger into her ass.

My fingers fucked both of her holes hard as I sucked her clit way into my mouth, my teeth biting down slightly on its tip and she screamed "Oh MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKE! Oh gawwwwwwwwdddddddd yesssssssssssssss!" she cried out until her breath ran out. It was nearly impossible to maintain contact with her pussy the way she was jerking, shaking and convulsing before me as her orgasm rolled on and on and on!

"OH FUCK, OH GOD MIKE, PLEASE I NEED YOU INSIDE OF ME! MAKE LOVE TO ME MIKE! OH GOD PLEASE MAKE LOVE TO ME!"

"That's what I needed to hear!" I said as I pulled my fingers from her holes and gave her clit a quick kiss before moving above her and easily guiding my cock into her soaking wet pussy. She tightened around me like a velvet lined glove and I slowly picked up the pace as I pumped my shaft into her over and over. Nessa's head was rolling side to side as she groaned and cried out softly as she rode out countless mini climaxes as I continued my steady course.

I rose up taking her legs with me and placed them on my shoulders, my cock still pounding into her from a new and improved angle. The first time my cockhead rubbed over her g-spot she cried out, "OH GOD!" This was rapidly followed by "FUCK...SHIT...OHGOD...OOOOOO...OHMY...OHOHOH...OH FUCK ME!" She lifted her head up off the bed and looked into my eyes with all the world's love and said softly, "Oh god I love you Mike!" Just as she finished saying that I felt my cock swell inside of her and her eyes bugged out.

Our orgasms began at the exact same instant, both of us crying out to the other. My hips were pounding into her relentlessly as she did her best to pump her pussy onto my rampant cock as I filled her pussy to overflowing, my cum bubbling out around my shaft and running down her ass.

As my balls ran dry and her climax started to wane she pulled me to her and kissed me hard enough that I expected our faces to be merged into one when she was finished. Damn was it intense! As gently as possible I eased her legs down from around my shoulders and then rolled us over to put her lighter body on top where she simply collapsed onto me! Her head rested on my chest as her pussy twitched and convulsed around my still hard cock that remained buried to the hilt inside my sister's pussy. Every few seconds I heard her utter a very faint "Oh my god!" as her pussy clutched at me again, but she was unable to lift her head to me. I kissed her on the top of her head several times over the next few minutes until I noticed her breathing had become quite regular telling me she was sound asleep.

After about ten minutes I started flexing my still hard cock inside of her and on the fifth or sixth time she groaned "Oh fucking hell," and lifted her head as I flexed inside of her once more. She slowly looked into my eyes and gave me a weak grin before I flexed again and she said, "Are you kidding? You want more?!" Unconsciously her hips had begun rolling on me and soon she was quite effectively fucking my cock once more.

She lifted up slowly into a sitting position before saying, "I get made love to until I'm ready to die and he still wants more!" She slowly lifted up nearly nine inches before letting her pussy slip down onto me slowly making her gasp. "Oh god you do feel good like that! Oh shit yeah, so good." It took her only about another minute to be rapidly lifting nearly off of me before slamming her super tight pussy back onto me. She was still highly aroused and in no time she was crying out, "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh Mike! Oh Mike fuck me! Love me Mike! Fuck me, love me, fuck me, love me...oh MIIIIIIIIIIIKE!" And her eyes rolled into her head as she came when the first blast of hot cum drilled into her pussy again. I grabbed her arms to keep her from falling backwards as she shook so hard she lost her balance. Her body froze as all she could do was shake frenziedly, her body pressed down hard onto my cock as it continued pumping cum into her over and over. Her eyes slowly re-opened and she shook her head before saying "Good god!" as she fell back onto my chest.

After several huge intakes of her much needed air Vanessa lifted her head up and looked at me as she said, "Maybe your girlfriends weren't so stupid after all! I think they were in fear of their lives when they left you!"

"Actually, I dumped them all because they couldn't keep up with me!" I countered.

Nessa looked at me before asking, "And me?"

"You did...do quite well my dear sister. It must run in our genes."

She smiled at me as she continued, "I'm glad I measured up! I couldn't bear the thought of not being with you now that I have been fucked by the best! And speaking of the family gene pool, I do believe there are quite a few of the little buggers trying to get to me today. I'm not on the pill!"

"Interesting. How many shall we have?"

"You want me to have your children!?" she exclaimed.

"Absolutely! I told you I wanted to fill my house! It has four bedrooms and we only need one!" I told her displaying my fantastic mathematics skills.

My sister kissed me hard and deep once more, a kiss that seemed to last forever but was probably no more than a few minutes. When she finally pried her lips from me she beamed down at me as she exclaimed, "Oh Mike! I was all ready worried that I might have gotten pregnant from this morning! I didn't know how you would react, but you've proved to be more of a man than I could have ever hoped for!"

We ended up sleeping for an hour before Nessa woke me with another awesome blowjob. After she swallowed my load I rolled her onto her back and fucked her hard, long and deep as she came four times from my cock and I pumped two more loads into her.

The rest of the week continued with Nessa now sleeping in our bed (formerly my bed) as we fucked at least twice each day in addition to each of us getting the other off orally. I still shaved her pussy and legs every other day but didn't need to use nearly as much lotion!

When we went in for her checkup she talked the nurse into giving her a pregnancy test, it was positive! After new instructions for her hands and a new prescription for milder pain pills we were off for home. Nessa gave me another terrific blowjob during the trip home and swallowed my load once more just before we reached the house. As usual I carried her into the house, kissing her before letting her slide to her feet.

"I'm starting to like being carried into the house all the time!"

"Well, I've only gotten two of them but I LOVE getting your terrific blowjobs while driving!" I responded. I hugged her to me and looked down into her eyes before continuing, "I'll keep doing my thing if you keep doing yours!"

"Hmmm, I think you might just be getting the better part of that deal! However, since I love sucking you off, it's a deal at least as long as I can bend down there to get you in my mouth." The phone rang so I kissed her nose before walking to the phone and answering it.

Our mom was calling frantic that she couldn't get through to Nessa's apartment. "What's going on? Where is Vanessa? Is she all right? Why are you at your house?"

I had been trying to get her to stop talking but it took quite a while. "Mom! Mom! Mom, stop! Finally I can talk. I moved her into my house when she got evicted for late rent. No it's for the better, really it is. She's doing fine; the doctor says I'm a damned fine nurse!"

I listened for several moments before saying, "Mom, hold on and I'll hold the phone up to her ear."

Nessa smiled at me and then with my help talked with our mother. "Yes mother, Mike has been a great help! He's the most wonderful brother a girl could ever ask for! No, that is NOT the medicine talking, I mean it! Yes I was stupid to avoid him for so long, but it will never happen again! No I mean that too, I love him to death! Oh mother don't be so melodramatic! Look, we can talk more when you guys get home so have a fun week. What? Are you serious...another month...maybe two! Holy shit mom! No we don't mind, just surprised is all! Send us a post card or two!"

After hanging up Nessa filled in the blanks for me. Our parents were having way too much fun and had worked out a deal with their travel agent to delay their return so they could add several stops to their trip. Their return would be delayed by a month or two.

Several times a day Nessa would tell me how anxious she was to get rid of her bandages. She said the only good thing about them was the tenderness and care I showed her when I would remove them before cleaning her wounds and reapplying her salve before redressing them with new bandages. I thought they were much improved and was certain the doctor would agree with me enough to discontinue the wrappings.

I was right! The only thing we had to do was continue rubbing in her healing salves to keep her scars soft and promote complete healing. Her first day without bandages was tough as she needed to get used to things touching her palms, but after that she was fine. On the first (that would be the next day) real afternoon of 'freedom', as she called it, she said, "Mike, I want to apply the lotion to my hands this time." I had no problem with that but was surprised when she walked up to me and undid my shorts before pushing them and my boxers to my ankles.

As she pushed me down onto a chair I said, "Just what does this have to do with your applying the salve to your hands?"

After sucking my cock into her mouth and bringing me to full hardness she lifted off of me and said, "You just watch, I've been dying to do this for you after all the wonderful lotion applications you gave me!" She grabbed the bottle and poured a large amount into the palm of one hand, rubbed them together to coat them both before taking my cock in her hands and then began stroking my full length with both hands.

Either she had given quite a few hand jobs before or she was a natural at it as she worked me to a hip thrusting, groaning climax where I painted her lovely face with about nine blasts of cum. She took two of them into her mouth, greedily swallowing them down just as she had at the end of her blow job on our trip home from the doctor. After my cock stopped shooting cum into and over her face she managed to coax out three dribbles that merely oozed out and then ran down my shaft and her hands.

My cock was slightly softening in her grip when she said, "God that was so HOT! I really love getting you off! Now let's go take a shower together to clean this beauty off before I suck and fuck it some more!" Not surprisingly, that is exactly what we did as it was her first shower in a month! True to her word after we were both clean she went to her knees and sucked me for about five minutes before standing back up. "I want you to fuck me Mike! Right here and right now!"

I lifted her up and then let her body slide down mine until my cock slid right into her pussy making us both groan. My hands were cupping her ass cheeks so I could lift her up about eight inches before letting her drop fully onto me again. Nessa's hands roamed all over my shoulders and head as she made use of her first chance to really touch me with them.

Soon her arms wrapped tightly around my neck and her hips were pounding her pussy onto my shaft without my help, her head dropping backwards as she screamed, "Oh Mike, I'm cumming! Oh FUCK I'm cumming so hard! Give it to me! Cum for me! Oh god it's so good!" Suddenly she snapped her head up and looked right into my eyes as she begged "NO DON'T! DON'T CUM! Try to hold on so I can take you in my mouth! OH fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk" and her pussy convulsed around me her orgasm slammed powerfully through her.

The moment her climax finished she forced herself off of me and dropped before me once more, my cock instantly disappearing down her incredible throat. Her face bobbed about three inches on me as she kept my cock all the way down her throat. It probably took only a minute before my cock swelled and rope after rope of cum shot out of my tip and down her throat. She pulled back until just my tip was in her mouth and her tongue went wild on my cock head as I fed the last four blasts into her mouth. She never lost a drop as Nessa hungrily swallowed everything I had to give her.

"Holy fuck, Nessa, that was incredible! You really know how to suck my cock!" I gasped.

"Oh god I love doing that for you!" she said before sucking me fully down her throat once more then slowly pulling off of me and standing back up. "Just wait till we have to stop making love before the baby is born! I know I'm going to be so fucking horny and blowing you will help quench my fires! I'll want to suck you practically all day long!"

"Sounds pretty good to me, but how will I get to work if I have my pregnant sister between my legs sucking away all day long!"

"You'll be the envy of the department and you know it!" We rinsed off and got out to dry off before ending up in bed fucking like rabbits all afternoon. She was insatiable and I had no idea how she had managed for so long without a boyfriend. Trust me, I am not complaining!

********

Time moves on and I went back to work. Finally Nessa was cleared to return to work as a secretary only to find her employer just couldn't wait for her and had "laid her off". She was panicking until I made a couple of calls and got her hired on where I work. This changed her mood immensely as the hours were better, the pay was MUCH better and the benefits started on day one! After her excitement waned a little she looked at me and said with a sneaky expression, "You do realize that this will allow me to suck your cock ALL the way home...and it's quite a long drive!"

True to her word, every day after work Nessa dropped her face to my lap and gave me head all the way home. The first few days she told me to warn her when we neared our house, but then she got so she could tell where we were and ALWAYS took my load just before I pulled into the driveway!

Nessa had been working with me for just over a month and each day she sucked my cock all the way home. This particular day the moment we got inside the house she said, "Fuck me Mike! Sit down right on this chair and let me ride your fuck stick till I cum! Please dear brother, please!" How could I refuse her? So I dropped my slacks and boxers, pulled my shirt over my head and then sat down where she wanted me. Nessa was working on removing her own clothes and we both were naked at the same time.

My sister straddled me and sank down onto my cock as a huge sigh of relief escaped her lips. She just sat there for several moments before she began moving her hips in circles on my lap, fucking my cock into her without lifting up at all. "Oh fuck you feel so good inside of me Mike. Promise me that you will always fuck me! Promise me you will always love me like this!"

"Oh Nessa, you are the one I was looking for! I'll love you forever and, with god's help, will fuck you till the day I die!" She kissed me fervently as her hips started lifting up and off of my shaft before slamming back down onto me, her breath gushing out of her lungs with each thrust.

She rode me hard for nearly fifteen minutes, my balls well drained by her terrific blowjob in my truck. I know she came at least three times before my cock started to swell under her pussy's grasp. "Oh god, Mike, give it to me! Give me your cum! Do it...oh fuck I'm cumming Mike, give me your cum! I need it so bad...oh fuck yeah there it is! OH god...oh fuck...oh god yes!"

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE!" dad's voice boomed out.

Nessa's head snapped around to see our parents looking at us as they stood ten feet away. She softly groaned out "Hi mom, hi dad...oh fuck Mike I'm going to cum again. OH FUCK YES!" and she resumed pounding her pussy hard onto me.

Our parents looked at me and I said, "Hi grandma, hi grandpa!" and my mother slumped to the floor as she fainted. Dad didn't know whether to pull my sister off of me or to help our mother. He did neither as he just watched as his daughter screamed in lust as her orgasm pounded her over and over as she fucked his son's cock.

Nessa finally stopped cumming and slumped against me breathing hard as she groaned out "Oh my god, Mike, that was the best I've ever cum! Oh my god I love you so much!" and she rolled her hips some more on me as she groaned in pleasure.

"For Christ's sake, Nessa, would you STOP!" dad shouted out.

Slowly turning her head to him as she rolled her hips some more she softly said, "No dad, I'll never stop this! I love Mike and he loves me and we're going to have lots of babies together!" Our mother had been slowly sitting up but we heard her groan once more and she fainted again.

Dad tended to mom as Nessa kissed me and softly said, "I'll love you forever! I'll never leave you, no matter what!"

Mom finally stood up and glared at me then at Nessa before saying, "I cannot believe you two can still be sitting there like that! We need to talk! RIGHT NOW! Vanessa get off of your brother's, um, co...get off of your brother right this instant!"

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,198 Followers