Burn Baby Burn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,198 Followers

Nessa smiled at me before saying, "Okay mom, but I don't think you can handle it!" and she quickly dismounted my still rock hard cock.

Mom's eyes went right to my cock as it bounced pointing at the ceiling; it's full nine plus inches coated with our combined juices. "OH...MY...GODDDDD!" mom gasped before dad grabbed her to keep her from falling once more. Dad's eyes went from my cock to my sister's pussy and back several times before he realized just who and what he was gaping at.

With dad's help mom stood back up and openly stared at my still throbbing cock for several seconds. I wanted to say SOMETHING to break the tension but had no idea what the hell to say. Mom did it for me and surprised the shit out of both me and my sister when she said, "Oh gosh, Mike, your cock is beautiful, isn't that right dear?"

Nessa and I gave each other a shocked look as our dad replied, "It is definitely the finest I've ever seen, and we've seen plenty the past three months!" His eyes went to Nessa's naked body and eyed her up and down before continuing, "Our daughter has a fantastic body, wouldn't you say Baby?"

"Oh yes, both of our children are simply beautiful!" She was again staring openly at my manhood as she turned to my dad and said, "John I hope you don't mind but I simply must do this!" Without waiting for an answer she dropped to her knees before me and had my cock balls deep in her throat before I could blink.

"MOM!!!" Nessa and I cried out together. Then I continued as my mom's head pulled back before sinking fully onto me once more, "Oh my god mom that feels fucking incredible!" My mom acted like a woman possessed as she literally devoured my cock, her throat and tongue pushing me to heights of pleasure no woman besides Nessa had ever approached. After several minutes of her exquisite blowjob I cried out, "Oh god dad, I'm sorry! Oh fuck mom I'm going to cum! Oh shit, oh fuck, oh my god MOM!" My cock plastered my mother's mouth and throat with nine huge ropes of my seed!

"Holy fuck, mom" Nessa gasped as she watched our mother eat my cum. A huge glob of cream oozed out of the corner of her mouth but mom quickly slurped it all back into her mouth and swallowed it down as she smiled up at me.

When I looked over at Nessa again I nearly croaked when I saw my dad squeezing her tits as his tongue tried to lick her ass hole from the inside as he kissed her. "Mom, Dad, just where did you go on your vacation?"

Dad was busy so mom answered, "Seattle, at least for almost a month, where there was a huge swingers' convention going on."

"Swingers!" I yelled as dad now had his right hand deep inside Nessa's white washed pussy.

Somehow my mom had removed all of her clothes displaying her well preserved middle aged body as she replied, "Yes, swingers. We've been doing that for nearly twenty years now and we love it, although we were worried that you two wouldn't approve. Oh Mike I love your cum, it tastes so heavenly. I can't tell you how many salty and bitter loads I've swallowed these past weeks, but none were as good as yours!" She slowly lay back onto the floor and said simply, as if it was as normal as wanting a glass of water, "Mike honey, fuck me! Come down here and fuck your mother!"

I glanced at the two silent people in the room and found them on the floor in a heated sixty-nine position, Nessa going nuts sucking on our dad's 7 inch shaft while he had his tongue deep inside her pussy. Not saying a word I slowly moved between my mother's legs and easily slipped my cock into her hot and wet pussy, not stopping until I pounded against her cervix making her cry out happily. Mom pulled my face to hers and kissed me deeply as I heard Nessa groan, "Oh god dad, fuck me! Fuck me with your daddy cock and make me cum!" This was quickly followed by each of them groaning as he slammed his cock hard and deep into her.

My dad and sister were groaning and crying out in pleasure beside us, totally out of the discussion which I was trying to finish with my mother as we fucked. "So after Seattle where were you guys?"

Mom tightened her pussy hard around my cock making me groan as she smiled at me before replying, "Oh, let's see, Denver, St. Paul, Chicago, Dallas, Miami, Tulsa, Pittsburg, and Cleveland. I don't think I missed anyplace."

"So...oh fuck mom...what happened to you going around the world?"

"Oh baby, I went around the world with so many great lovers I can't even begin to count them all! And I want you to be the next one to take me there!" Without stopping I pulled all the way out and in mid-stroke changed my angle of thrust and slammed my cock right up her ass! "Oh god yes Mike! I love it when there's no warning! Fuck my ass and make me cum!"

My hips were pounding hard into her as she shuddered as her first climax rushed through her sexy 45 year old body. I dipped my head down and began devouring her tits, each of which was capped by nipples that stood out as at least ¾ inch bullets. Off to the side I heard my dad grunting as he came while Nessa urged him on saying, "Oh dad, fuck me harder, I want your cum! Give it to me... give it ALL to me! Oh god I'm going to cum, daddy! I'm going to cum on my daddy's cock! Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh god yes I'm cummmmmmmminggggg!"

"FUCK ME MIKE! OH GOD I'M CUMMING ON YOUR FUCKING COCK!" mom cried out as her body began to shake harder than a paint-shaker at the hardware store. Just as Nessa's had our mother's cries rose in volume until her screams pierced our eardrums and she came hard under the assault of my rock hard cock as I pounded into her ass wanting her to always remember my first time fucking her.

Mom's orgasm had peaked when I started shooting cum deep into her ass. Her eyes grew to at least twice their size and she grabbed my hips as she cried out, "Oh baby, cum in my ass! Oh god I love your cock...I love my son's cock! Fuck me, fuck my ass...oh shit Mike I'm cumming againnnnnn!"

Eventually the four of us were sated, each basking in the after glow of our incredible orgasms. Nessa kissed our dad gently before saying, "Wow dad, you are without a doubt the second best fuck I've ever had! The only guy to beat you is over there with his cock up mom's ass!"

"That's right dear," mom said, "we traveled from one end of the country to the other and the best fuck ever is right here on top of me!"

"Well my love, it seems the only woman to compare with you is lying under me with her legs still wrapped around me," dad said with a huge grin. "Oh shit baby, her pussy just squeezed my cock really hard! I think she wants more of me!"

"You bet I do dad, only this time I want the top! I'm going to fuck you harder than you've ever been rode before!" Dad grabbed her and rolled them over into the position she wanted and Nessa began fucking her body onto him immediately.

"Well mom, do you want the top as well?" I asked, rolling us over before she could answer me.

Mom pulled her well fucked ass from my cock saying, "Oh god yes I want your cock to fuck my pussy so good, but first I need to clean you off," and her head dropped down taking my shaft fully down her throat as she worked hard at cleaning me of all her ass juices. Satisfied that I was properly cleaned, mom climbed onto my pole and slowly started fucking her pussy with my cock. She gave my dad a dreamy smile before saying, "I think we will be seeing our children a lot more from now on!"

Three other people grunted in agreement as our fucking family coupled intensely. I looked over at Nessa as she rode dad's hard cock and gave her a grin. "What's that look for?" she asked.

"I was just thinking how this all started because of your rope burns, and what you said about god's feelings about us. I'm sure you're right, but if you aren't then I'll gladly go to hell and burn baby, burn! God I love my family!"

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,198 Followers