Burned Ch. 05

Story Info
Jealousy, truth and revelations.
2.7k words
4.62
145.5k
42

Part 5 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SunChris
SunChris
349 Followers

What a lousy night. I tossed and turned pretty much all night long. Would Leah call out for me? No. Would Leah come in and want to be me? She didn't. Should I go to her? I didn't. Indecision is a terrible sleep aid. I was miserable. Exhaustion eventually overcame my indecisiveness. I dreamed miserable dreams. I finally wakened with a sense of relief at being free of my miserable dreams. Miserableness resumed when I remembered the cause of my miserable dreams.

As I shuffled towards the bathroom, I couldn't help but notice the door to Leah's room stood open. Surprised, I stopped and looked in. Leah wasn't there and her bed was already neatly made. I turned my head and looked down the hallway at the bathroom door. That door to stood open and again Leah wasn't there.

I ran upstairs. The parents were obviously off to work. I called out to Leah. No response. I checked every room of the house. No Leah. I looked on the porch and in the back yard. No Leah and again no Leah. What the hell was going on? Where was Leah?

The phone rang. I ran inside, grabbed the handset and said, "Hello."

"Hey man," came Joe's voice through the receiver, how's it going?"

"Hi Joe. Not too good. I had a lousy night, just woke up and I can't find Leah anywhere."

"Not to worry my friend. She's with me."

"What?"

"Yeah. She called me early this am and asked if I would take her shopping."

"What?" As you can tell, I was pretty much speechless at this point. Why in the hell had Leah gone shopping with Joe? More importantly, why had Joe agreed to go shopping with Leah? Shit. They somehow had made a connection and did have something going on already. Shit. Jealousy rears its ugly head yet again.

"She just realized she didn't leave you a note and suspected you might be wondering where she is. She asked me to call you, let you know she is with me and OK."

"What the fuck are you doing shopping with her?"

"Hey, I haven't had this much fun in a long time. She is a gorgeous model, has fantastic taste and is just plain fun to watch."

"Yeah, I know."

"You know she is kinda pissed at you don't you?"

"Yeah, I know, but I don't know why. Do you?"

"She refuses to talk about it. I think I have it figured out, but until I am sure, I don't think it too prudent for me to press the issue with her. I think the two of you need to duke it out. It should be interesting watching, I gotta tell you."

"Is this supposed to be making sense Joe?"

"Ha-ha, It does to me Chris. It will be interesting talking about the details in a few days. Listen, gotta go. Leah calls. By the way, just so you don't get pissed at me, I want you to know there is nothing going on between Leah and me and there won't be. OK? Ever."

"Huh."

"Just don't worry about me."

"Why would I care about that Joe? You and Leah are free will adults"

"Yeah. Right. Like you don't care. Come on Chris. Remember what I told you yesterday. Just be honest and everything will work out. Bye," and with that, the receiver went dead in my hand.

What the fuck was Joe talking about? What could he know about Leah? Why in the world would he tell me there was nothing to worry about with him and Leah?

All questions I couldn't answer at this point.

***************************************************************

The parents were at a movie. Leah and I were having grilled cheese sandwiches that I was grilling.

"Leah? Can we talk about this? Please? I can't stand this.

Silence. An effective weapon when one has the will to use it. Leah was good very good at wielding it.

"Are you and Joe, well, are you interested in Joe?"

Leah looked at me with what started as a blank look that turned into a look of dawning realization. The hint of a smile played at the corner of her lips. It disappeared as quickly as it came and a look of uncertainty overshadowed her face again.

Silence again.

"What the fuck is going on Leah?" I was getting pissed now.

That shocked her.

Leah's voice responded with a flat inflection, "Missy."

"What about Missy?" I replied with surprise in my voice.

"You were kissing her," with a still very flat inflection.

"What? Yesterday? In the pool?

"Yes. You were kissing her."

"No, she was kissing me."

"That's what I said, you were kissing her."

"No, she was kissing me for totally past history and past tense sorts of reasons. I was not kissing her."

"Huh?" Leah responded with some new life to her voice.

"How about you?"

"What about me?"

"You seemed to get chummy with Joe awfully fast."

"You are kidding aren't you?"

"What do you mean?"

"About Joe and me becoming chummy?"

"Well, you did kiss him didn't you?"

"Yes you dummy. Because I saw you kissing Missy."

"So you were jealous of Missy?"

Pause. Long pause. Longer pause.

I smiled. It was silly, but her admission made me feel good. "Come on Leah. Missy is like my little sister. It didn't mean anything. I couldn't do anything with Missy. It would be like incest."

I regretted the words the moment they popped out of my mouth. It was true, but I didn't want to confuse my relationship with Leah anymore than it was already confused. How much more confusing could it get. I was already having a covert incestuous relationship of sorts. Not full blown but getting damn close. I didn't want to make it anymore difficult than it already was.

"Oh."

"What about you and Joe? That relationship developed kind of quickly didn't it."

That brought a smile to Leah's lips as she responded, "So, a little jealousy on your side too? I reacted without thinking. I was a little jealous of you, CORRECTION, of Missy kissing you, so I kissed Joe to get back at you."

"So, you do like Joe then?"

"Of course I like Joe. But not in the way you mean."

"What way are you talking about then?"

"You really don't know do you?"

"Know what?"

"Let me put it this way. Joe and I will probably be great friends and he will go shopping with me anytime and really enjoy it. However, you will never have to be jealous of Joe."

"Huh? That's pretty much what Joe said. Why is everyone saying that."

"Chris, Joe is gay."

I laughed. "No fucking way."

"Way."

Slow, dawning, seeping, growing, expanding realization. Things began to fall into place and make sense. My best friend is gay. I had been blind to it. He had hidden it very well. I had been too dense to put the signs together. Leah had figured it out almost instantly. And, apparently, Joe hadn't bothered in the least to try to hide it from her.

"Well I'll be damned."

We sat there silently looking at each other.

My parents chose that moment to arrive home.

I reached out and briefly touched Leah's hand. She smiled and my world was warm and bright again.

When my dad walked into the kitchen he immediately sensed the change. "I guess you two are speaking again?" he said and chuckled.

We smiled at him and nodded. "Speaking and a whole lot more I hope," I said silently to myself.

********************************************************************************

I was drying my face when Leah came into the bathroom and bumped into me.

"Mind if I brush my teeth?" she asked as she reached for her toothbrush and toothpaste.

"No, I don't mind," I said as I reached for my toothbrush and held it toward her silently asking for some of her toothpaste, trying to hide my surprise that she was standing there in only her nightie.

Without hesitation, she squeezed some onto the bristles of my brush. I admired her as we brushed our teeth. The fabric of her nightie was just thick enough that I couldn't really see anything clearly, but just thin enough that when she moved, her breasts would sway and the darkness of her areolas and the shadowy outlines of her breasts and nipples would be evident.

I think she must have known the effect she would have on me. She wasn't trying to hide anything. When she bent over to spit and rinse, the front of the nightie fell open and gave me a clear view of both dependent breasts reflected in the mirror. My penis betrayed my thoughts as I ogled her naked breasts. I was trying to hide my growing erection, but that was next to impossible in my loose fitting night shorts. It was beginning to seriously tent my shorts. I saw Leah looking at it in the mirror. That only made it rise faster.

A smile grew on her face is she stood and faced me. My face felt like it was on fire.

"Is that a banana in your pocket or are you happy to see me?" We both cracked up at the bad bad humor.

"May I touch it?" Leah asked quietly.

I nodded.

She moved closer, put the palm of her hand against my penis and gently encircled my shaft with her fingers as she pressed her body against mine trapping her hand and my penis between us. She turned her head up and I automatically leaned down and placed my lips against hers. Without hesitation she opened her mouth and let my tongue enter, find, taste and dance with her tongue. Her fingers let go of my penis, found the waist of my shorts and slipped inside to re-grip my naked cock. I groaned at the contact. I placed a hand on each mound of her bum. Slowly I worked the material of her nightie up until my hands were rewarded with the warmth of her skin. Leah sighed.

We stood kissing and caressing for several minutes. We came up for air and looked each other in the eyes.

"I'm sorry Leah. If you want me to stop, I will. I know we shouldn't be doing this, but I can't help myself. I love you."

"Its alright Chris. I love you too."

I took her breast in my hand and watched her eyes close as she enjoyed the sensation of my gentle touch. I lightly pinched her plump nipple between my fingers enjoying her uniqueness.

Her hand found my balls and gently tickled my scrotum sending shivers of pleasure through my groin. I let my hand slide down her tummy, across her pubis, between her legs and cupped her pussy in my palm. No panties, no thong, just her warm plump labia was encountered by my caressing touch.

"Oh Chris," Leah cooed as my hand touched her privacy. "I love you. I want to see you and touch you all over."

We went to my bedroom and closed the door. She pulled her nightie over her head revealing her nakedness to me. I had seen her in the mirror and through the crack in the door, but to see her now took my breath away.

"You are so beautiful Leah. God, so incredibly beautiful."

She blushed with pleasure at my compliment.

She took the waist band of my shorts and pulled them down over my erection, the swell of my butt and let them fall to the floor. I kicked them off my feet and stood naked under her gaze.

"Um. So that's what has been rubbing against me and making such a mess," she said with a chuckle.

I cupped her left breast in my right hand, bent and lifted her nipple to my lips. I softly licked and then sucked it into my mouth. The sensation of such a fullness to suck between my lips was pleasurable and satisfying. Leah pressed my face against her breast and groaned with pleasure as I suckled her tit.

She led me to the bed, we slipped under the covers, held each other, kissed and fondled. Our skin glided smoothly over the other's; the sensation and profusion of sensory input was almost overwhelming. We couldn't get enough. Moving, touching, exploring, feeling and caressing with every appendage using every maneuver we could think of or invent. Repeating the caresses over and over without tiring, unable to satiate our desires and needs.

I turned Leah away from me. I took her into my arms, moving her into our familiar spoon position. She sighed with satisfaction when I took her breasts into my hands. My penis pressed against her thighs, spontaneously twitched with excitement against the groove formed by her legs. Leah lifted her right thigh allowing my nearly full erection to spring up between her legs and come into contact with her nether region.

Leah gasped at the sudden contact. Her thighs fell together trapping my cock between her legs. My penis was instantly wet from the moisture already seeping from the wet slit formed by her lush labia. Leah wiggled her bum tightly against my pelvis and caused my hard shaft to easily part the lips of her pussy which warmly surrounded and enveloped me.

"Um, Leah, uhn, that feels so good Leah."

I released her breast and put my hand between her legs. I felt my cock slide between her plump labia. I pressed it even more firmly into the warm moist groove.

"Yes, yes, right there," she implored.

I began to move my hips, my glans glided through her moisture and rubbed her firm little nub which had become the center my cousin's existence.

"Oh god you feel so good Chris. Don't stop, don't stop, please don't stop. That feels so good against my clit."

I continued to pleasure her clitoris holding a constant pressure between her thighs. Leah began meeting my thrusts with counter thrusts of her hips and pussy against my shaft.

"Um, yes, oh, Chris, oh, it's happening, oh, oh, yes, I'm cumming, oh god I'm cumming.

As her sighs and moans faded, I turned her in my arms and held her close, feeling the press of her breasts against my chest. Her face buried in my neck as she held me tightly against her body.

She rolled unto her back pulling me on top of her. She smiled a contented smile as she spread her legs for me. I settled into the perfect saddle she formed for my hips. My cock nestled back into the wonderfully warm and moist area between her plump labia. I moved slightly and again felt her heavenly pussy enveloping the undersurface of my cock.

"Oh Leah, I want you, I love you. We don't have to do this. We can still turn back. We can stop this now."

Her hand went between us, between her legs and grasped my penis. She guided me to the center of her being. She confidently, and without hesitation, placed me at the opening of her vagina.

"I don't want to turn back. I only want you," she breathed into my ear as she placed her hands on my hips and pulled me and I entered her body.

"I love you Leah. I love being inside of you," I said as my cock penetrated and slid inside and was completely enveloped by her pussy.

"I want you to make love to me Chris. I want you to cum inside of me. Please, now."

I moved my hips feeling the velvety ridges of her pussy caress my shaft. We moved slowly in perfect unison. My weight pressed tightly against her chest, her breasts trapped between us. Her hands still held my ass, repeatedly pulling at my hips, encouraging my thrusts. urging my cock press deeper and deeper inside her pussy. I made love to her freely offered and given vagina. I came.

"I can feel you cum Chris. I feel your cock. You're so big. I feel you cumming inside of me. I love you!" she exclaimed.

I collapsed in Leah's arms. My body weak and just as spent as my now spent penis.

"I love you too Leah."

Leah held me in her arms.

We were content.

SunChris
SunChris
349 Followers