Burning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We exited the airport and as we approached my minivan he told me to give him the keys.

"You navigate, I'll drive." He was already demonstrating his command presence. I directed him to the highway and we drove along making small talk until he gave me a stern look.

"What did you not understand about me telling you no underwear?" His tone made me anxious.

"I'm sorry, baby. It's just that this is the best dress I could find to greet you and my boobs would not fit into it well. I wanted to look as nice as possible for you." Why was I so nervous? Trevor ran his eyes up and down my body lingering on my breasts.

"I can understand that. You do have some whopping tits! I forgive you." He smiled and I felt relieved.

"But next time I tell you to do something, do it, or explain why you can't. You'll find I am demanding but can also be understanding and reasonable."

"Yessir, thank you."

After we had gone about fifteen miles Trevor pulled off the highway into a rest stop, parking towards the back away from the outbuilding. There was light traffic so the lot wasn't that full. I looked at him inquiringly. Trevor was wearing a loose button up shirt and cargo shorts. He casually unzipped his shorts and pulled them down to his ankles. He was not wearing underwear. I let out a gasp as his cock was exposed and I cast a quick glance around us to make sure no one was close by!

"Donna! Look at me! Look closely. Tell me what you see."

"I see a good looking strong man with the biggest dick I've ever seen in person."

"It's time, Donna." I knew exactly what he meant. I leaned over so that my face was inches from his penis. I examined it closely. It was dark and thick, the veins standing out as it filled. It looked menacing and wicked, and irresistible!

"Suck, Donna." My lips closed over the head. I felt him. I smelled him. I tasted him. It all turned me on.

He laid his hand lightly on my head and said, "Don't disappoint me, Donna." Oh, no! I vowed to myself that he would not be disappointed! I was going to be the best he ever had. Much better than that slut Tanee! I did everything I'd been trained to do, trying not to think about who trained me. I top sucked. As best I could do in the van I screw sucked. I licked from his balls to the head along the bottom seam and on both sides. I slurped and moaned. I bottom sucked as low as I could. His cock was so long I couldn't quite get the entire length into my throat. I stopped long enough to apologize.

"I'm sorry Trevor, I can't get it all in but I promise I'll learn."

"That's OK for now, be a good girl and finish me off." I redoubled my efforts, my head pistoning up and down frantically until I felt him ready to explode. I grasped him in my right hand and clamped my lips down, soon rewarded with several spurts of hot, male cum! I swallowed every drop. That was something I had practiced many, many times. God, I was so turned on!

"That was damn good for the first time, baby! Definitely like your enthusiasm." The fact that I had not disappointed him made me proud and happy, for the moment. Then I realized I had gone far beyond phone sex. I could no longer pretend I hadn't broken my promises to Jim and I felt a tremendous wave of shame sweep over me!

I stared out of the passenger side window. "Trevor, we can't fuck this weekend. This is a big mistake!"

He was silent for maybe ten seconds. "That's OK, baby. We absolutely will not fuck this weekend. I understand. You suddenly feel guilty, right?"

"Yes, I can't help it. Jim and I had a good thing for a long time and ...I'm feeling conflicted. Thank you for not being mad."

"Mad? Of course not. OK, Donna, now look at me." I turned my head toward him. He still had his shorts down around his ankles and his flaccid cock lay to one side, still thick and slightly wet from my saliva.

"Be truthful, did you enjoy what you just did? Did you love having my cock in your mouth and having me spurt my cum down your throat?"

"Yes."

"Don't give me one word answers. SAY it!"

"I loved having your cock in my mouth and loved when you came down my throat. You tasted and felt wonderful!"

"Good. First, NEVER answer those kinds of questions with one word. You know what I expect, right?"

"Yes, Trevor."

"Second, I have agreed that we will not fuck this weekend, but you admitted you loved blowing me, correct?"

"Yes, I loved blowing you."

"Here is what we are going to do. You've already taken my black dick in your pretty pink lips so doing it again changes nothing. In exchange for me not fucking you you'll suck me whenever and wherever I please, with all due respect to your family and legal risks. I have no desire to diminish your life, only to make it more fulfilled. Now agree."

One more look at his cock and I was ready to agree. He'd made a compelling if not logical argument for me to do what I realized I wanted to do anyway.

"OK."

He gave me a stern look, "What?"

"I'll suck you whenever and wherever you please this weekend, gladly." I added 'gladly' automatically and I knew I had accepted his reasoning wholeheartedly, telling myself I was still not completely cheating. I know, I know.

"Very good. Now give my dick a kiss and we'll be on our way." What an arrogant bastard! I leaned over and kissed his cock. He straightened up and we got back on the highway.

As we got out of the car at my house I suddenly realized how this might look to my neighbors. We were in the south after all and despite the increase in interracial relationships, bias still ran rampart. Too late to do much about that now, I thought.

I showed Trevor my little house with its two bedrooms and one bathroom, kitchen, and a decent sized living room. Maybe the best feature was a wide back deck that overlooked houses and trees slightly downslope from the house.

"You keep a very neat and clean house. I like that. You seem to be the kind of person who makes the most of what she has."

"Thank you. Would you like me to fix you a sandwich or something? I don't have a lot to choose from."

"Let's do this, I'll take you to lunch and then we'll go buy some groceries, and I insist on paying. No arguments!"

"Ok, that sounds good."

It was a little strange as I watched Trevor unpack some deodorant, shaving stuff, and other assorted sundries from a satchel and put them in my bathroom. Then we left. We didn't have much of a restaurant selection in my tiny town but five miles away there was a lot more to choose from. We settled on a diner I knew had a good reputation. When we walked in we got a few stares but nothing really rude. After picking up groceries we stopped and Trevor bought two bottles of wine before we went home. We put away everything then Trevor said he wanted to watch the news. First he went to my bedroom and when he came back he was naked.

"Donna, go take your clothes off. Then come sit by me." In a few minutes I was by his side naked as well.

"While I watch the news I want your mouth on me. Be casual. It's not my intention to cum. I just want you serving me."

"Where do you want me? On my knees between your legs?"

"No. Lay here on the sofa and blow me slowly."

"I did as I was told and once again was thrilled by his command and control. It was all I could do to keep from sucking like a madwoman. My head lay on his flat belly. Then I felt his hand on my ass! He reached between my legs to access my pussy. I spread my legs to make it easier for him. First one, then two long dark fingers invaded my cunt. Slowly he finger fucked me and it wasn't even three minutes later that I came. He had to press on my head to keep me from plunging uncontrollably on his dick. He instructed me to continue. I risked a glance at his face to see him watching tv as if he were just sipping a cup of tea instead of getting a blowjob. Twice more he made me cum, the last time as he scratched lightly at my clit! When he finally finished watching the news he allowed me up. I felt like I had gone for a loooong ride on a sexual rollercoaster!

Before you get the impression that our time together was strictly sex-based that was not completely the case. In person Trevor still exhibited a robust sense of humor. He showed appreciation for my writing, poetry and photography, which are hobbies I really enjoy. He expressed interest in the challenges I faced as a single mother. In effect he was a lot like Jim. There was a difference. With Jim I had a stimulating and steady sex life. With Trevor he was voracious in his desire to use me in a totally controlling way, which played effectively on my needs, needs I hadn't even realized were so strong!

Anyway, shortly after "the news" I was in the kitchen doing some mundane task at the sink. Trevor sidled up beside me and lightly slapped my ass before turning me toward him and giving me another long lingering kiss.

"I'm going to open one of those bottles of wine. Do you have any wine glasses?"

"The cupboard on the far left."

It was a lovely evening so we decided to sit on the swing on my back deck. We sat and sipped wine for a couple of hours talking about all sorts of things. It really was very pleasant. When the wine was gone it was getting late and it was time for bed. This was another moment that was vaguely awkward. Despite the impression I may have given so far, I was not a slut back then. I had only shared my bed with two men, my husband at the time and Jim. Truthfully, I had given oral sex to one other man but that was when I was still quite young. Now I was not only taking another man into my bed, it was a black man! I was nervous not knowing what to expect. It turned out to be a lot less daunting than I had imagined. I decided to put on a nightie (I was remembering him saying we were not going to fuck that weekend). Trevor simply took off all his clothes, folded them neatly, brushed his teeth, peed, and came to bed. So I took the hint and went through my nightly routine. It was like we'd been doing this for years! I think we were both tired. I climbed into bed next to him and he spooned me from behind. After kissing me on the neck he whispered that I was as sexy as any woman he'd ever known. His arms came around me and he squeezed my breasts as he murmured good night. I recall sighing in contentment. It was so nice to lay there in his strong arms and I went to sleep quickly.

I woke up to feel his hands under my nightie cupping my breasts and lightly twisting and pinching my nipples. It felt so good I groaned, "Trevor, if you want you can fuck me now."

"No, I have something else in mind."

"Oh? Tell me, but first I have to pee." I jumped out of bed and hurried into the bathroom where I also took the opportunity to brush my teeth and hair. While I was in there he yelled for me to bring his toiletry satchel to him. When I returned with his bag he dug out a small package which he ripped open to pull out a set of earplugs.

"This is what we're going to do, white sugar. I want you naked and all the way under the covers, completely covered up so you are in total darkness. You'll wear these earplugs so you can't hear anything. In other words, I want to deprive you of two of your senses, hearing and sight. Then you'll use your mouth to please me. If I tap you on the head it means you must change speed, either slow down or speed up. To start I want it nice and slow. Do you understand?"

"Yessir, Nice and slow." This was something totally new and a perfect example of how creative Trevor could be within our sexual relationship. I inserted the earplugs which looked different than any I'd seen before and later found out were high tech versions that certain professionals use. I could hear nothing except my own breathing. I crawled under the covers and amid Trevor's thighs. Trevor was sitting with his back to the headboard. He pulled the covers up tight to his chest and sealed them so that it was dark to my eyes. I felt for his cock. It was half hard, wickedly thick like a python. My tongue bathed his balls. They were still loose and heavy but began to tighten as his cock filled. I realized that my focus was amplified by the use of fewer senses. His musky scent was more pronounced and it intoxicated me! I was aware of every little ridge and fold of his flesh against my lips and tongue and hands! I've always appreciated the taste of cock but now his taste was enhanced and delicious! I thought I would hear nothing but I did. The squishy sound of my mouth moving up and down his dick, made wet from my saliva, was louder than I'd ever heard it! The whole experience was intensified! It was electrifying and my mind went to a fantasy of lust and submission. Suddenly I pictured myself as a captive white woman held by a tribe of fierce black warriors! I was kept alive for one purpose and that was to serve their chieftains as a suck slave. Oh God, yes! This was now my purpose and I relished it. Until I was forced to suck their cocks whenever they wished, I hadn't known my place. Now I did. It was my lot to have them use my mouth however and whenever they pleased. I was not allowed to see them or hear them, only to serve them. I was panting and could feel myself getting wetter and wetter. A tap on my head reminded me to slow down. In the excitement of my fantasy my head was bobbing up and down faster than was commanded. I could not satisfy myself. My pleasure could only be derived from serving. Maybe later I would pleasure myself at my place in the slave tent as I remembered how I performed for my new masters!

Suddenly the covers were thrown back and light entered my world again. Trevor removed my earplugs. I moved up to crush my breasts against his chest and kissed him hard.

"Why didn't you cum? Oh my God, that was so hot! Let's fuck!"

He chuckled at my eagerness. "I told you, no fucking for you this weekend. However, I won't leave you unsatisfied. On your back, feet up next to your head."

As I hurried into position Trevor grabbed the big black dildo from my drawer. It had become his surrogate. My pussy was so wet he slid it in easily.

"Oh God, yes! Give me that black dick! I need to be fucked so badly! Trevor knelt beside me on the bed and slowly worked the rubber phallus in and out of my hot cunt.

"Faster, please faster, brown sugar!" For another half minute or so he maintained his slow pace. I was moaning and squirming as much as I could in the position I was in. He picked up the pace and as well as I could I pushed up to meet each thrust. Trevor chuckled at my eagerness.

"Baby needs a good fucking doesn't she?"

"Oh God, yes. Harder, please!" Trevor began shoving that big bastard harder and harder until I came with a loud scream! I needed to lower my legs but Trevor insisted I keep them spread wide. He kept the dildo buried in me and as soon as I had started to relax he started up again. It only took a few seconds before my lust was running high. Trevor moved to rest his cock across my face, commanding me not to kiss or lick it. He only wanted to enjoy the sight of his black dick in a dominating position. I was whining as I spread my legs as wide as they could possibly go. The idea of my complete acquiescence to his desire striking my submissive chord. I came with mind-blowing force!

Afterward I lay panting. Trevor straddled my upper body and gave me a fierce predatory look as he brought his hard cock to my lips. I opened them to accept that big thing. Trevor was not gentle! He no sooner had his shaft in my mouth than he began sawing it in deeply and back out. It was hitting the back of my throat and making me gag. Luckily he was using a slow pace so I had time to catch my breath. Trevor started to growl and fuck my face faster but by then I had somehow begun to accommodate him a little more comfortably. Not that I was physically enjoying it. I had to hold onto the headboard to keep from having my head jacked back into it!

"You white suckslut, this is what you crave isn't it? A big cock fucking your pretty face. Now a big BLACK cock fucking your pretty face! Damn, whores like you love being treated like fuckholes, don't you?"

I could only moan around him. His words enflamed me and I was moaning 'yes'. Even though I was deriving little physical pleasure from being face fucked I was aware that Trevor was plumbing the depths of my need to be totally submissive sexually. Later, I realized that while Jim knew how to push my submissive buttons, Trevor was making me discover even deeper needs! Finally, he spurted his seed powerfully down my throat. I had to gag but I only lost a little out of the side of my mouth. I pushed him off of me and down on the bed.

Then I jumped on him saying, "You black motherfucking son of a bitch! I love what you do to me", then I kissed him on the lips, the chest, his arms and neck, belly and thighs. I couldn't get enough. I finished by licking his balls while telling him how great a lover he was. Then I rolled off to one side and promptly went to sleep.

An hour or so later we both woke up, surprised we'd slept as long as we had. After showering and getting dressed we drove to Charlotte and spent the day at a street fair. I took lots of photos, we had a delicious lunch at a small restaurant, and just had one of the nicest days I could remember. As we got back in the van I was wondering where this relationship was going. I realized I was very much under the spell of Trevor and that every day he was making me his a little more. So now the question was what to do about Jim. Eventually he was going to force a decision by coming back to me. So I did what I usually did, I put it all off and decided to enjoy the "bird in the hand" only this time it was a cock in the hand. With that thought I reached over, unzipped Trevor's shorts, and stroked his big cock as we drove home. Neither of us said a word.

That evening we sat sipping wine and listening to some music. I was snuggled up against Trevor and feeling slightly tipsy.

"Trevor, honey, I have a little confession."

"Really, and what might that be?"

"This morning, when you had me under the covers blowing you.... I had this fantasy. Maybe I shouldn't say any more. You might think I'm silly. Unless you really want to hear it?"

"Yes, I want you to tell me all of it." As he said this his long fingers traced a line down from my hairline to my lips, once again prompting a twinge of excitement!

"I was imagining that I was a captive of a tribe, a tribe of black people, and that I was kept for the sole purpose of sucking the men's cocks. I would be kept in the dark, like you had me, so I never knew who it was I was sucking. I would be brought to wherever to use my mouth to pleasure these men and their big cocks. I was a suck slave."

"How did that make you feel?"

"Oh, baby, it was such a turn on. When I was a teenage girl I used to read stories of women submitting to strong men, giving them whatever they wanted. I masturbated to those stories, so when you made me serve you, like you were a stranger who didn't care about my needs, only yours, I felt like a slave only good for sucking cocks, and it electrified me to no end!" I saw a glint in Trevor's eyes.

"Donna, get your camera and come to me naked."

It only took me five minutes to be back to him as he wanted. What did he have in mind now, I wondered? Trevor was holding some kind of marker. He explained that first responders used them to indicate places on injured persons that require attention and that the markings wash off easily with alcohol. He had me kneel in front of him as he sat on the sofa, then he proceeded to mark something on my forehead. Following that he stood up and removed his shorts, his dick almost touching my lips. Of course I opened my mouth and took it. As I was sucking him he started snapping pics. After a few moments he stopped and sat back down on the sofa, motioning me to join him. When he opened the photo file on my camera monitor there were three photos, each showing me in slightly different positions, all with an unmistakably big, dark cock in my mouth and "suck slave" written across my forehead. Maybe it was the wine, or maybe it was that Trevor was turning me into his private slut, but those pics turned me on! We started getting into all kinds of positions with me marked up and Trevor shooting more pics. They were way more daring than anything I had ever done before. As we lay in bed later I asked him what he was going to do with them.