Burning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"These are yours, baby. For your viewing pleasure, and you don't have to worry about them showing up where you don't want them." As buzzed as I was his words relieved the little bit of anxiety I'd had about just that possibility.

"Thank you, honey." I was suddenly feeling so happy for having his attention and caring that I slipped between his legs and took him once again in my mouth. As his long dark cock slipped between my lips I realized I was actually grateful for the privilege of kissing and sucking his dick and licking his big hairy dark balls!

On Sunday morning I woke up with the sun shining in between the blinds. As I looked over at Trevor I saw that he was watching me with a steady gaze.

"Good morning, suckslut. Did you sleep well?"

"Yes, darling, did you?"

"I did but now I'm ready for a cup of coffee. Go freshen up and make me a cup. Don't bother putting anything on 'cause you're gonna suck me off while I drink my coffee."

Naturally I obeyed and shortly was working my lips up and down his dark pole as he casually sipped his coffee. Once more I have to emphasize how much I love being controlled sexually by a man. My cunt was sopping as I behaved like the suckslut I had become for him. As I did my best to pleasure him I was content with my role.

Later we went to breakfast and then to a huge regional park where we walked and talked and enjoyed the gorgeous day. I reminded Trevor that my parents were picking up the kids from my ex's parents and bringing them home at four.

"Let's make sure we get home with time enough for me to blow you again before they get home." Trevor just smiled, then told me I'd be sucking as soon as we got back to the van. Sure enough, when we got to the van we sat in the back seat and I took him in my mouth while he watched people walk around the park.

"Think about it slut, what would these nice people think if they could see you now, a big black cock in your pretty mouth. A white woman who only a few days ago had only sucked three cocks in her life, now a cocksucker for a black man. You know, you've sucked me at least 10 times this weekend. You should feel honored to have been allowed to suck black dick. Are you?"

"Hmmm, I am honored to suck your black dick, sir."

I was amazed that Trevor could cum so often. He truly did seem insatiable. After I swallowed his load we drove back to my place where he watched some sports and I did chores.

At 3:50 I heard my parents pull into the driveway. "This is going to be tricky", I thought with something near panic starting to take hold.

"Don't worry, I've got this."

Trevor surprised me by going to the door before Daddy, Mama and the kids reached it. He opened the door and stuck out his hand to my Daddy with a, "Hi, I'm Trevor, a friend of Jim's. So nice to meet you all! I stopped by to visit Jim but Donna tells me he's not here. He made a trip to California or someplace out west and forgot to tell me, I guess."

The looks of surprise on my parents' faces was quickly replaced by puzzled smiles. Trevor can really turn on the charm when he wants to. Daddy did ask him where his car was and Trevor answered, "My girlfriend, Tanee, just got a job in New York. I figured to stop on by here while she visits friends. I'll be leaving in the morning. Donna was kind enough to let me sack out on the sofa tonight. You have a very nice daughter."

With that he turned toward me and winked. I was flabbergasted at the quick turn of events. For the next half hour he charmed Mama and Daddy like nobody's business while I became mostly a spectator. When they left they were accepting of the fact that a black man was spending the night in their daughter's home, especially when they learned he was a firefighter! If you can't trust a firefighter who can you trust? On top of that the kids were impressed as well. They had never met a real live fireman! He chatted them both up until suppertime and when we all sat down to eat they could not stop asking him questions, which he did his best to answer. To say I was amazed is an understatement!

After supper we all watched some tv until it was time for me to bathe the kids and get them ready for bed. Trevor settled down on the sofa. As soon as I had the kids tucked in I went to the living room and gave Trevor a long lingering kiss goodnight, which only served to inflame my desire once more.

In bed I tossed and turned and finally went to sleep, only to wake up twenty minutes later with a burning desire! He was leaving in the morning and I felt it urgent that I have him in me! Not only did I want him to take me, I wanted him to feel my pussy around him before he left! I got out of bed and checked on the kids to make sure they were sound asleep. Then I silently crept out to the living room where Trevor lay asleep on the sofa clad only in his underwear. I knelt next to the sofa and kissed him lightly on the lips. He suddenly returned my kiss with awakening passion.

"Lover, please, please fuck me. I need it so bad!"

Trevor sat up and cradled my face in his big hands. "Didn't I tell you no fucking for you this weekend?"

"Yes, but...."

"No 'buts', when I give you an order I expect complete obedience. Can't you get that into your thick skull?" His words stung me badly and I started to cry. Here I was begging the man to fuck me and he was being so mean to me.

"Donna, I realize you are still getting to know me so I'm going to cut you some slack. I do need to know right now though, are you going to be obedient to me?" His face was only inches from mine and his fingers were lightly twisting the nipple on my left breast. That and my tendency to love being dominated were affecting me to no end.

"Yes", I whimpered softly, "I want to be obedient to you."

"Then I will reward you, but you must do exactly as I tell you."

"I will, Trevor, I will!"

"OK, I am going to teach you to fuck in a way you have never experienced before. As I do this you will call me Master, understand?"

"Yes, ...Master." My tears dried as my anticipation flowered even as I wondered how differently he could fuck me. Trevor stood and commanded me to remove his underwear. As I did his erection bobbed in front of my face.

"Kiss it, and beg to have my black dick in your white pussy."

I kissed the plum sized head and softly begged. "I beg of you, Master, please fill my hungry white cunt with your magnificent manhood. I need to be filled and made to adore you for allowing me to serve you."

Trevor sat back on the sofa and instructed me to straddle him.

"Impale yourself slowly. Take it all or we will stop and you won't be fulfilled."

With agonizing slowness I sank onto him, inch by inch, each millimeter bringing me exquisite delight! Finally, I was getting his superb cock into my womanhood and it was all I had hoped for! I could hardly breathe with the exhilaration! When I finally touched bottom he was buried in me to the balls. Oh God, it felt glorious! The waiting had been worth it. But what was this?

"Donna, stay absolutely still. Do not move your hips, do not slide your pussy up and down AT ALL!" Ahh, huh, was my immediate thought. What was he planning. How could we fuck if I couldn't move? Maybe he was going to do all the work? Meanwhile, I was panting with the need to feel us grinding and thrusting.

"Look down between us. Just a few days ago you'd barely ever been fucked. This past weekend you sucked black cock over and over. Now he's buries his big dick deep in your slutty cunt. Am I right?"

Yes, master, I sucked you all weekend and now I have your wonderful black dick buried in my tight white slutty cunt! And it looks so right!"

"Good fuckbaby. Now I want you to clench that slut cunt around my cock." I tightened the walls of my pussy to grip his shaft. Ohh, that sent a twinge of sensation right to my brain.

"That was okay for a start but you need to work that slut pussy harder!" Oh, God. I clenched again as hard as I could! Once again I felt a jolt! Suddenly I felt his cock throb in me!

"Again, fuckslut!" I did it again, exerting every bit of control I had to tighten because to tighten was to heighten the sensation. It felt so good, but at the same time I wanted to plunge up and down in a frenzy of filthy fucking. Oh yes, I was a fuckslut. I was ready to promise him the use of my pussy and my mouth whenever and wherever he wanted for eternity! Soon we were in a rhythm, I'd clench and he'd throb. Added to the minute movements as we both breathed and shifted slightly there was just enough friction to drive me wild! At the same time Trevor was talking dirty calling me filthy names and telling me what he'd make do for him.

"If you prove you're good pussy I might whore you out eventually, not for money, just to see you serve other black men. You need to make that wet white pussy available to strong black men, don't you?"

"Yes, yes, if that's what you want I'll suck and fuck your friends. When the kids are gone you can bring them over. I'll be on my knees at the door waiting for their big black cocks to use my mouth and cum on my face, if that's what you want." I was totally immersed in the fuckslave attitude! It only lasted about 10 minutes but when I came it was mind blowing! Other than him entering me my fuckhole had stayed virtually in place. I couldn't believe the effect it had on me! The only reason I hadn't screamed his name and yelled filthy begging phrases was the need to not wake up my kids.

When he lifted me off of his dick I was like a limp noodle.

"I love you, Master! Oh my God, I've never been fucked like that."

"I told you I'd teach you a new way to fuck. Now show me how much you loved it and take my load down your throat again." And I sucked and licked and kissed, with gusto! I didn't just do those things, I worshipped him! And I said it while I did.

"I worship you, master. Please use me and abuse me for your pleasure."

Just before he let go I begged him to cum on my face instead of down my throat. I wanted to creep back to my bed and sleep with his sperm covering my cheeks, nose and forehead. My Master allowed me that privilege.

In the morning, after suitably cleaning myself, we all had a delicious breakfast of pancakes, bacon, and eggs. I didn't get to serve Trevor his coffee the way he likes it but I did apologize. He was entirely gracious letting me know that he respected my family obligations.

When I drove him to the airport there was one final scene that will forever be in my memory. As we both got out of my van (the kids were fast asleep in the rear seat), he held me close and kissed me deeply. We were standing right in front of the van with people walking by with their luggage. He placed one of his long fingers on my lips and gazed at me expectantly. I took it in my mouth and simulated sucking cock. Two teenage girls standing a few feet away snickered. I was embarrassed, humiliated, and genuinely thrilled at my audacity to publicly show my infatuation for the black man who was not so slowly possessing me.

I was so busy with the kids and catching up on household chores, then talking with my mama on the phone that it was almost midnight when I finally got ready for bed. The fact that Trevor hadn't called me was of no concern because I figured we'd both been so busy. The next day was also pretty darn busy. I seemed to recall Trevor telling me he was going to the station that morning so once again I wasn't too concerned. I did wonder briefly why he hadn't sent emails. Late Wednesday I started to worry and decided to reach out to him. My email simply said, "Everything OK?"

After a half hour or so I received, "Yeah, all good. Talk to you later." Then nothing. By Thursday afternoon I was getting kind of frantic.

"I miss you", I wrote. When I didn't get a response by bedtime that night I was really wondering.

Friday morning, I wrote, "Where are you? How come you haven't called or sent me email?"

His reply came almost immediately after. "I'm thinking we should give each other some space."

"What? Why? I thought we had a great weekend!"

"It was good. You tried real hard, and your family is real nice."

"Tried real hard? What does that mean?"

"Look, I want a woman who meets the needs I have. I like you, Donna, but we may not be such a good fit."

"What? I sucked your cock all weekend, every time you wanted it! I was willing to do anything you asked! This makes no sense at all! What did I do wrong?"

"It's not what you did wrong, it's what you didn't do right."

"Huh? What does THAT mean?"

"I said you tried real hard and I appreciate it. We had fun. I always heard white women love to suck cock and you made that seem true. You did do what I asked, no argument there. Here's the thing, I expect my women to take some initiative. Don't always be waiting for me to tell you what to do. Think of what might please me and put it out there. I shouldn't have to always be the one to think of new exciting things. I love that you're submissive but part of being a good slut is to always be thinking of ways to entice your man. You just don't seem to have that going for you. So, let's cool it."

"You bastard! I thought we had a good thing going and now you tell me I'm not good enough! Well you can fuck off. I don't need your sanctimonious bullshit!" I closed my email. I was furious!

By Friday night I had cooled down enough to open my email. There was a message from Trevor. He must have written it right after I cursed him out.

"No, you're not good enough. If you were I could teach you a few more things that would make you a better lover. Too bad, you have the potential to be a great fuck....eventually."

I was so pissed I wanted to smash my computer. Instead I turned it off without writing a response. I was still pissed when I went to bed. I woke up at about 1:30 in a much calmer mood. Was Trevor right? Maybe I wasn't good enough for him. He did make a point about me being reactive to his desires instead of thinking of new ways to excite and please him. I started imagining what I could do that would appeal to my submissive needs and his dominant carnality. The more I let my imagination wander, the hornier I got. Eventually, I got out of bed and composed this email:

You sexy fucking bastard! I think you are right, Last weekend I was not the lover or submissive slut that you deserve.

Trevor, I was thinking about something very serious. What am I good for? Me. A white woman. What is a white woman like me really good for?

I know I'm good for cocksucking. I know I'm good for pussy fucking and tit fucking. I'm good for all sorts of fucking as long as it's you doing the fucking.

But I think a white woman like me is certainly good for a hard assfucking from her Master.

My pussy just aches when I think about you shoving me over the back of my sofa and ordering me to spread my cheeks for your cock. Of course, you'd make me beg for the thing. I do hope you'll train my ass to take your wonderful big black dick. But that's really not enough.

Would it please you for me to buy a bouquet of flowers and lay on the floor by the front door to greet you with them sticking out of my ass?

Would it please you if we rented a pontoon boat on Lake Norman for the afternoon so you could drink beer and fuck all my holes whenever you wish, then at the end of the day you can bend me over in full sight of anyone nearby and spank my ass with your big, dark, rough hand because I didn't show quite enough adoration for you?

Would it please you to be in your chair while I kneel before you, hands tied behind my back, waiting to serve you.

Would it please you if I wrote 'cock hole' on my face and my thigh and my ass, with arrows pointing to all my holes that you own?

Would it please you if I bought a long, thick candle, and stuck it up my ass for you to light? I know you'd like me worshipping your cock in the candlelight.

Would it please you if we went on a hike in Stone Mountain State Park and somewhere along the trail I begged you to stop so I could kneel behind you and kiss your bare black ass? Could I please rim you, and maybe you'd give me permission to tongue-fuck you? Would it be better if I stripped naked first?

Would it please you to take me to a bar in another town where there are both white and black men drinking, and make me expose my big tits? Some might be envious. Some might be uncomfortable. But all would be impressed with the control you have over your white bitch!

Would it please you to have me lay naked on the floor under your feet, licking and kissing them while I plunge that black dildo in and out of my cunt? It would thrill me endlessly!

Would it please you for me to lick the sweat from your body after your hard work or exercise? Naturally, your balls would receive special attention.

Would it please you if I cruised interracial websites looking for ways to further debase myself for your pleasure?

Would it please you if I agreed to suck your friends as long as you used me as your whore and fuckslut regularly?

I would do all these things and more if you will always keep me safe, and respect that my family must never be harmed by what we do. And that you fuck me, fuck me, fuck me regularly with that big black prick of yours.!

Let's see how he reacts to that! As I hit Send I suddenly realized I was learning something about myself, that being I was not only sexually submissive but sexually masochistic as well. Would I really do everything I mentioned? At least the thought of each one made me wet with desire!

I waited for about 20 minutes before giving up and going back to bed. In the morning his answer was waiting in my Inbox.

"That's more like it, fuckbaby!"

Then he let me know that if it worked with my family obligations he was coming back, this time for five days a week from next Monday. He was driving his truck, so I wouldn't have to pick him up at the airport. It just so happened that the grandparents on my ex- husband's side wanted to take the kids for a beach vacation for that week which meant Trevor and I would have all 5 days to ourselves. I emailed him back to let him know I could hardly wait and that we'd be alone the entire time.

The day Trevor was set to arrive I was trying to think of how I could demonstrate my worthiness. I was constantly looking out the window watching for him. When I saw his truck pull up I quickly undressed and opened the front door. Only the screen door separated us. Then I knelt on the floor facing away from the door and presented my hungry pussy. It was already starting to get wet in anticipation! I heard his footsteps on the porch and then the rattle of the screen door handle. Silence, then a chuckle.

"Good thing I came alone. Baby, that pussy sure does look fine."

"It needs your big fat cock, Master."

He came in, only closing the screen door. I felt him kneel next to me and slide two fingers into my slit.

"Fuckbaby's wet. I guess you do need some fat black cock don't you?"

I turned my head enough to look at him

"Oh god, Trevor, I want you so badly. I can't believe how much I want you,"

He stripped off his clothes. Then he pulled me to my feet and against his chest.

"Make me your fuckslave." I breathed the words against his skin. He kissed and licked my neck in his own special, wonderful way and I gasped and bit gently at the flesh on his broad shoulders. I trembled from the intensity of the passion I felt for him. He took my breast in his big hand and raised it to his luscious mouth. He bit and licked and teased my hard, little nipple and I whimpered with extreme pleasure. He insisted that I feed my tits to him one at a time and I did. Then his hands hugged my curves as they race down my sexy road of flesh and stopped at a very popular destination... my hot cunt. He found me sopping wet and eager between my lips. I humped his hand without hesitation when he finger-fucked me. He slid those long, black fingers deeply into my soft, pink pussy and I cried for more. He stopped, only for a moment and he was met with very verbal protests. I pleaded with him to fuck me now. He lifted me in his brawny arms and carried me to the sofa where he laid me down, grabbed my legs, then yanked my ass forward until I was flat on my back.