Burning Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pull wildly against my restraints. "No more, please." I cannot stay still, I need to get away but there is no where to go. "Ohhh god, it's happening again. Sir, you can help me. I need something inside me, please, put something in my cunt, I need it now." The voice doesn't sound like mine, it has more gravel to it than mine normally does. Why is it making me feel this way? I feel like if I could move I would grab whatever I could get my hands on and fuck myself with it, I have never felt the need for release as bad as this.

I turn my head to the side to see him in the chair. I'm not sure how long he has been sat there but he has his erection in his hand and he's stroking the head so hard. I can't take my eyes from it, god I can almost feel it inside me, "Fuck me Sir, please let me feel you inside me," I beg pathetically.

He has that look in his eyes again, I know he is barely hearing my words. He stands up quickly and moves towards me. I am not naive enough to think he is coming to give me what I am asking for, instead he grabs a handful of hair and rubs his cock as fast as his arm will allow him to. I look up to him, his teeth are gritted, I can see he is so close to release and I feel like I could cry with jealousy but at the same time I feel so horny that I am just as desperate to take his load on my face. "Cover my face Sir, finish off my messy, slutty face." I feel his grip in my hair tighten and he pulls me closer into him, giving me a moment or two to not focus on the fire, and within seconds he is thrusting into my face, grunting loudly as he does a fine job of painting my face.

He stumbles back into the chair and takes a moment to catch his breath, and I somehow manage to stay quiet and allow him to do this in peace.

We both jump as the alarm sounds. "Oh thank god, get them out of me Sir, please, you promised." He looks at me, smiling. I have no idea what I must look like, my face must look a picture, my hair a tangled mess, lipstick smeared, mascara stained cheeks, my eyes swollen from my crying, sweating and to finish it off streaks of his cum all down one side. My appearance is the last of my concerns though. I begin to cry again, my eyes pleading with him and this time he takes pity on me.

"Let's get these out of you then, I think you have had enough." I whimper, as I feel the plug slide from my ass. A yelp escapes my lips as for just a moment another wave surges through me but within seconds I feel it subsiding. He rubs my back once again and if it weren't for my restraints I would want to climb straight onto his lap and curl up. "Mmmmm I don't know about this one, I kind of like to see you so desperate. Perhaps we should leave that a little longer?"

"Oh no please Sir, please take it away," I pause for a moment, "well unless you are going to let me cum?"

He laughs quietly, "I already made that part very clear, no cumming for you and I don't care how much you need to, it is not happening, and I am not letting you out of my sight for the rest of the day either, not for a single second." He reaches under me and slips the ginger out, during my struggles it had worked itself into my pussy a little, "Looks like you were so desperate to get fucked you even tried to take this inside you, you naughty girl."

"You know, it would be so easy just to wriggle this rope against your clit, I think you would come in seconds, don't you?"

"Yes Sir you are right, I promise it wouldn't take long. Will you? Please?"

"Nope, not today, will you stop asking!" He swats my ass playfully and gently places a few light kisses on my back.

He fiddles with my restraints for a moment. "Ok, you are free to move princess. Time for you to shower, and yes I will be sitting watching you, I know what a horny slut you are today, you can't be left alone for a moment."

I make my way to the bathroom, my legs feel like they can barely support my weight. Once we are both inside I close the door behind him. "What's this Sir?" There is a dress, identical to the one he ripped this morning, hanging from the hook on the back of the door.

"Well ever since I brought you that dress I have been dying to rip it off you, but then you look so pretty in it so..."

"Oh Sir, thank you." I move forwards to kiss him but he puts his hand out to stop me, taking my hand in his he gently kisses the back.

"You can thank me after your shower when we watch our latest video."

12