Burning Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JulesP
JulesP
6 Followers

"I'll get them and go get you some new ones." Ian said, and bent over, missing the devilish smile that graced her lips. Once under the table, Ian couldn't resist looking at her legs. As he looked over, she slowly parted her legs giving him a clear visual of her pussy. He gasped and jerked, banging his head on the underside of it, making their plates jump. He heard her low throaty chuckle and knew that she had done it on purpose.

As he came out from under the table he caught her smiling wickedly. Slowly he winked at her as he got up and walked to the hostess stand to get new silverware. On his way back, he noticed that the waitress had arrived with their food. Ian found he wanted to rush through dinner. The sight of Holly's clean-shaven, beautiful pussy had gotten him extremely excited. Luckily his pants fit really loosely or he would have given the hostess a real show.

Sliding back into his seat, he held out the new silverware to Holly. She took them from his hand, but let her hand linger, her fingers stroking against his. At the touch of her fingers, his cock jumped in his pants. He looked at her and stared straight into her eyes. He watched as she shifted in her seat, her pupils contracted slightly. As she drew her hand away, she licked her lips, making his cock jump again.

Finally, she broke off eye contact and glanced down at her plate, but kept sliding her eyes up to look at him. He came to the conclusion that she was definitely hot for him and he felt his cock get harder at the thought of all they would be doing later. All of a sudden he felt her bare foot sliding up his leg. His eyes widened and he tightened his grip on his own knife and fork.

Her lips curved in a sultry smile as she spun spaghetti onto her fork, and slid her foot up higher, touching his inner thigh. His muscles quivered under her foot as she slid it right next to his cock. He was almost panting now. She opened her mouth and slowly slid the spaghetti into her mouth as her foot slid over the hard bulge under the fly of his pants. He gasped and dropped his utensils onto the table and reached beneath it, grabbing her foot and moving it.

"You little tease!" he whispered roughly. "You've got to stop or I'm going to end up doing something we might get arrested for!" he said as his fingers stroked along the bottom of her foot. She jerked at her foot and laughed loudly. "Ahhh, so you're ticklish are you?" His fingers tightened on her foot and stroked again and let it go as she jerked on it again and laughed harder. He really liked her laugh. It was a lot like Julia Roberts' laugh, loud and infectious.

"Yes, I am extremely ticklish on the bottom of my feet." she replied, gasping for breath.

"Well, let's start on this meal, before it gets cold." he suggested, picking up his utensils again and digging in. They were quiet until they had almost finished. Their plates were almost empty when they both leaned back, their hunger satisfied.

"That was a great meal. Thanks so much for bringing me here. Usually I don't get out much. I'm usually tired after a long day at the shop." she said, picking up her wine glass and draining it. When he moved to fill it again she covered it with her hand and leaned towards him over the table. "I want to keep a clear head for later, plus, I'm driving. So, go ahead if you want to." she told him in a low sultry whisper.

His eyes widened at the promise in her voice. He poured a little more wine in his glass. Hearing the band start up, he stood offering his hand to her. "Would you like to dance?"

"I sure would, lead the way."

She placed her hand in his as he led her out to the dance floor. Fortunately they were playing a fast number and she laughed as he spun her out and back in. As she came up against his chest, her eyes widened, his cock was hard and huge. He smiled knowingly at her as he spun her out again. They danced for the rest of that number and the next. The band segued into a slow song and he pulled her close, his hips resting in the cradle of hers. She noticed that he was no longer completely hard, but she could still feel him against her stomach.

They swayed together on the dance floor amidst several other couples. His hands cruised low on her hips as he pulled her tighter against his body. She looked up at him and smiled, her own hands sliding up his arms, which were quite muscular. Her hands continued their journey and slid into the short hair on the back of his head. Urging his lips down to hers, she placed her lips lightly against his, lightly flickering her tongue against them. He moaned against her mouth as he took the initiative and plundered her mouth making her moan. She felt his cock surging to life again; only this time she could feel it.

Gasping for breath Holly broke the kiss and looked up at him in almost shock. He chuckled at the shocked look on her face and kept them swaying to the beat of the music, putting a little distance between them. He looked down and noticed that her nipples were rock hard and pushing insistently against the fabric of her shirt. He smiled and brushed the edge of his thumb against one. She gasped and her hips jerked pushing into his slightly. He moaned, his fingers digging into the flesh of her hips as he held her away from his body.

"We're going to have to stop dancing. I can't take much more of this torture." he said into her ear, making her shiver slightly. She agreed with a nod of her head, her throat dry. As they left the dance floor they noticed that their plates had been cleared and the check was lying at the edge of the table.

Ian took out his wallet and left money on the table, including a large tip. Grabbing Holly's hand he led her out of the restaurant and to her car. He smiled down at her as they reached the vehicle. It had cooled down a bit outside, but not much, it was still very humid out.

"So, Holly, would you like to go back to my place for a nightcap or would you prefer to give me a tour of your place?" Ian asked nonchalantly. She smiled at his not-so-subtle suggestion. Leaning her hip against the car, she smiled at him.

"Well, since I've already seen your house, how about I give you a tour of mine?" she suggested.

"Sounds great to me. I wouldn't mind getting a look at the inside of your house," he said with a mischievous grin on his face.

She smiled and unlocked her car, gesturing for him to get in. As they got into the car, she leaned over and gave him a quick kiss. Before he could react, she pulled away and started the car. She pulled out of the parking place and headed for her house.


As they drove, silence invaded the car. Ian looked over at Holly and caught her fiddling with the hem of her skirt. She glanced over at him, catching him staring at her legs. Smiling she turned her attention back to the road.

"How far away do you live?" he asked after a few minutes of driving.

"Oh, only about ten more minutes. I live about fifteen miles outside of town in a subdivision." she replied, glancing at him. If you could call a guy "pretty" he was very much so. His sun-streaked blonde hair set off his green eyes and tanned skin. Being a writer he probably had plenty of time to sun himself, and as successful as he was he probably didn't settle for his back deck as his tanning spot.

"Oh, ok. So, it took you a while to get to my house, huh?" he asked.

"Yeah, it took me about a half an hour." she replied, flipping her turn signal on, exiting the highway.

She saw him reach over, thinking he was going to turn the radio on, she gasped slightly when he laid a hand on her upper thigh. She saw him smile as her thigh trembled slightly under his hand. Reaching down, she laid her hand over his, her fingers stroking his hair-roughened skin. Feeling his hand quiver slightly she smiled, satisfied that she affected him the same way he affected her. His fingers started stroking her thigh using small rhythmic motions.

She shivered at the sensation, goose bumps rising on her forearms. Feeling his hand move she moaned softly as he urged her to part her legs slightly. She looked over at him, only to notice that his gaze was fixed to her legs. His fingers set up a small stroking motion on her inner thigh, moving up very slowly. Her hands tightened on the wheel, her teeth sinking into her bottom lip. Shifting in her seat, Holly moaned as the pads of his fingers brushed her shaven lips. Her face flushed, knowing he would feel the wetness of her arousal.

As his fingers slid up and down her soaked lips she heard him moan. Removing his fingers he moved to lick them clean. Surprising him, she caught his hand and brought his fingers to her own mouth, flickering her tongue over his flesh. Moaning she tasted herself on his skin, she looked at him and smiled letting his hand go.

"How close are we now?" he asked, his voice rough with arousal.

"About five minutes." she replied, her voice equally as rough. Her foot pushed down on the accelerator, the car moving quickly down the road.

He smiled as he watched the needle on the speedometer inch up, attesting to the fact that she was extremely anxious. He was very anxious as well, his cock rock hard and pulsing beneath his pants. The little show she had given, licking his fingers clean, had gotten him harder than he'd been in a long time. He shifted in his seat, trying to find a more comfortable position. He looked over at Holly, noticing her hands gripping the steering wheel, her legs shifting restlessly against each other and smiled; glad she wasn't too comfortable either.

She reached above his head, pushing the button that would open her garage door. Pulling into her driveway, she pulled into the garage and hit the button again and turned off the car. They both got out of the car, Holly waiting for Ian at the door to her house. He came up behind her, and settled his hands on her hips, pushing his hips against hers, letting her feel the bulging evidence of his arousal.

Moaning, Holly tipped her head back, pillowing it on his shoulder. Ian slid one hand up the side of her body, cupping her breast in his hand. It was small, but fit his hand perfectly. He lowered his head, nipping the flesh of her neck, nuzzling it as his fingers came together over her nipple, gently pinching. Gasping, Holly tilted her head, giving him better access to her flesh. Her back arched, pressing into his hand.

Ian brought his other hand up, turning her face to his, his lips latching onto hers. His tongue sought entrance to her mouth and she opened, accepting his tongue into her mouth. He plundered, stroking his tongue against hers, his hand moving down and cupping her other breast. Pinching her other nipple, his hips started pushing against her ass using the same rhythm his fingers were using. Moaning into his mouth, her hips pushed back against him, her legs quivering. Feeling this, Ian pulled his hands away from her breasts and gently pushed her hips away from his throbbing erection. Pulling his mouth away he looked down at her, smiling at the picture she made.

"How about that tour you promised me?" he asked, stroking his hand down her back, pulling her close to his side.

"Ummm, sure." she said, her voice husky, confusion on her face. Her hand shook as she lifted it to unlock the door. Inserting the key and turning it, Holly pushed the door open and stepped into her kitchen. Ian followed, looking around with great interest. Her kitchen was decorated in white and black with all the latest appliances. She obviously liked to cook, judging from the racks of cookbooks on the counter. She turned to him and said, "This is my kitchen, and through there is the dining room." He looked through and saw a very classy dinette table with four chairs. It was decorated in black and white as well with splashes of hunter green and burgundy.

She led him into the living room, which was decorated in navy blue and cream; he also noticed that she had an awesome home theater system. He could just imagine watching a football game on her TV while sitting on that very comfy looking couch. Moving out of the living room she pointed out the bathroom and guest bedroom. Her bathroom was decorated in a celestial theme, and the guest bedroom was decorated in a cream color.

They walked down the hallway and came to a stop outside of her bedroom door. She looked up at him and smiled. "My bedroom is a little over the top. When I bought this house I combined two rooms into one by knocking a wall out. I just though I'd warn you before we went in." She turned the doorknob and opened the door, flipping the light switch on as she stepped into the room. The room was filled with muted light, simulating firelight. The carpet was a deep burgundy color and very thick pile; his feet sank into it as he stepped into the room behind her.

The first thing that caught his eye was the bed. It was a huge king size canopy pedestal bed. There were heavy burgundy drapes totally spanning one wall of the room. Obviously there was a huge bank of windows across that wall. On the opposite side of the room was a door, which obviously led into her private bathroom. There was also a huge dresser situated directly across from the bed, on which sat a huge vanity mirror. It didn't escape him what the mirror could be used for.

As he stepped further into the room he noticed that her closet took up another whole wall and the doors were mirrored as well. 'She must like to look at herself.' he thought to himself. Looking over at her he found he couldn't blame her. She was a knockout, especially with that long black hair and lovely golden complexion. Taking another look at her bed, he noticed the bedding was burgundy silk, and unlike so many other women there weren't a lot of pillows on her bed. There were four king sized pillows with burgundy pillow shams on them and that was it.

"You have a lovely home. Did you do the renovations and decorations yourself?" he asked, walking around the room, noticing that she didn't have any knick-knacks or family photos sitting around.

She watched him as she replied, "Yes, it took me a while, but I finally got it all done. Thank you very much for your compliment on my home. I worked hard to acquire it and get it the way I wanted it."

Walking closer to her he smiled, "Well, you did a wonderful job renovating it. Maybe you can help me out with mine," he said, coming to a stop in front of her and taking her hand. "Maybe you can even help me with this." he said as he guided her hand down and placing it over his still rock hard cock.

She gasped, her hand moving over it, measuring its length and width. He moaned as her hand moved over his cock. Pushing his hips into her hand he slid his hands up her arms and over her shoulders, pulling her closer, his hands moving into her hair and settling his lips against hers. Sliding her hand up she slid it inside his pants and wrapped it around his cock. He moaned against her mouth as he traced the seam of her lips with the tip of his tongue.

She groaned and opened her mouth, giving him access to the honeyed recesses of her mouth. He gripped her wrist in his hand and gently removed her hand from his cock. Gently pushing her towards the bed, Ian kept his mouth locked to hers. As the backs of her legs hit the edge of the bed, he broke the kiss. Looking down at her he asked, "Do you want to finish this? I know it's really fast, but I've wanted to do this since you hopped down from your truck this afternoon."

"Yes, I want to finish this. I've never been more sure of anything in my life." she replied, lifting her hands to the hem of his shirt and pushing it up, exposing his lightly furred chest which was just as tanned as his face and arms. She marveled at the width and musculature of his chest. Her fingers trailed over his washboard abs, lightly scraping her fingernails over his skin. He shivered at the contact of her nails against his flesh. She lowered her head; kissing his chest, light feathery touches of her lips, moving across his chest until coming to one of his nipples.

Opening her mouth, her tongue flicked out, lashing at the sensitive nubbins of flesh. He sucked in a breath, his hands moving to cradle the back of her head as she sucked his nipple, gently nibbling on it. Gasping, Ian fisted his hands in her hair, pulling her mouth away from his heated flesh. Looking down at her, he silently shook his head, gently pushing her back on the bed.

"I want to bring you pleasure first. If I do something you don't like, don't hesitate to stop me," he told her, looking very serious.

"Don't worry, I will, but please don't hesitate to do anything you want to me. Within reason of course," she replied a wicked smile gracing her lips.

Still standing at the side of the bed, Ian reached down, settling his hands on her thighs. Slowly sliding them down, he learned the contours of her legs as he captured one of her feet and slowly removed her shoe. Setting it beside the bed, he repeated his motion with her other leg, setting the second shoe beside the first. Sliding his hands back up her legs he slid them over her hips and gripped them, pulling her to the edge of the bed.

Bending at the waist, Ian propped himself on his elbows, lying across her body, his cock pressed against her pussy. Holly moaned, her hips pushing up into his. He moaned as he kissed her again, his tongue sliding into her mouth, dueling with hers as her hands slid into his hair, holding him in place. He worshipped her mouth with his, his lips and tongue stroking along her tongue, lips and teeth.

Breaking the kiss Ian ran his mouth over her jaw line and up to her ear. Whispering Ian said, "You're beautiful, I have thought so since the moment we met." She shivered at his words, moaning softly in response. Gripping her hips, Ian moved her so that she was fully stretched out on the bed. She smiled at him as he knelt between her spread thighs. Stripping out of his shirt, he threw it to the side.

Looking up at him, Holly gasped again, he was a magnificent piece of male. His chest was very broad and tan, just a dusting of hair graced his pectoral muscles, which was the same shade as the hair on his head. His nipples were small and brown. His chest tapered down into a narrow waist and lean hips. She watched him as he settled his hands on her thighs, then sliding them up. As his hands slid up he gathered her skirt until it was bunched around her waist. He slid his hand beneath her neck, untying the halter-top and peeling it off of her body. Doing the same with her skirt, he looked down at her and smiled. She lay before him, her legs spread on either side of his, clad only in her lacy black bra.

Her chest heaved with her excited breath. His hands settled on her hips, feeling the bones beneath her skin. Smoothing his hands up over her waist and over her ribcage he leaned over, pressing his lips to the flesh of her abdomen. She sighed and shivered, her nipples tightening against the lace of her bra at the proximity of his mouth. Noticing this, Ian smiled against her skin; his hands moving up to cup her breasts. His palms pressed against her nipples making her moan.

With his fingers Ian flicked open the front clasp on her bra and he gasped as her bare breasts came into view. They may have been small, but they were beautifully made. They were perky and her nipples were a dusky rose color. Her nipples were hard with arousal and crowned the mounds of her breasts magnificently.

Leaning down again Ian slid his tongue across the underside of her breast making her moan loudly. Holly arched her back silently begging. He chuckled against her skin as he slid his tongue across her flesh to the other breast, tasting the slightly salty skin. Finally, he decided to give her what she wanted. He planted tiny kisses up her breast until he hovered over her nipple. Gently, he blew on it, watching it peak even more under his mouth. She squirmed beneath him, arching her back, trying to get closer. Flicking the tip of his tongue against her nipple he smiled as she cried out in pleasure.

JulesP
JulesP
6 Followers