Burning Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JulesP
JulesP
6 Followers

Ian noticed and pulled her against his chest, settling her in his lap. His hands slid down her waist and over her hips, his fingertips gently rubbing the soreness out of her muscles. Holly moaned in pleasure as the hot water and the rubbing of his talented fingers worked magic on her body. She relaxed and went liquid against his body, pillowing her head on his shoulder; she closed her eyes so she could enjoy the sensations more.

Moaning again, Holly shifted against Ian as he parted her thighs, massaging the flesh of her inner thighs as he worked his way across her flesh. The massage relaxed the muscles that had been previously knotted and tense with strain and overuse. Her thighs fell open on his lap as she shifted again, gasping as she felt the length and width of his cock press against her ass.

"Just ignore it darlin'." Ian suggested, his chest vibrating against her back as he chuckled.

Shifting slightly, she let his cock slip between her thighs. He moaned against her ear as her hand ventured down, wrapping around the length of his cock. His head dropped to her shoulder, his lips caressing her flesh, his fingers having gone still against her thighs. She gently squeezed his shaft as she started to slide her hand up and down the length, her thumb slipping over the head of his cock.

"I can't ignore someone in need baby." Holly replied, her hand starting to stroke him faster, squeezing slightly. She hissed as his teeth nipped at the flesh of her shoulder, his hands moving, cupping her breasts, his wet thumbs sliding over her hard nipples. She moaned softly, her back arching towards his hands, her hands moving faster on his cock. His hips started to push up and into her hands, thrusting against her stroking fingers.

Ian's fingers gently but firmly clasped her nipples between them, gently pinching and pulling on them, matching the rhythm she was using on his cock. Holly tightened her hand around him, her other hand moving down and cupping his balls in her hand. He let out a ragged sigh as she started to massage his balls, her hand squeezing his cock with the same tempo.

"Baby, I'm going to cum!" Ian breathed into her ear, his fingers pinching her nipples a little harder, making her moan.

"Cum baby, I want to watch you cum all over my breasts and stomach. I want to see it land on my skin." Holly encouraged him, her hands stroking and massaging faster.

At her words, Ian's hands gripped her breasts in a tighter grip making her cry out in pleasure. His hips pumped against her hands, making water lap at the sides of the tub, some splashing out onto the floor. Letting out a loud guttural moan Ian thrust his hips up once more, his cock swelling in her hand as his balls tightened in her other hand.

Holly watched in fascination as his cum spurted up, hitting the skin of her stomach and breasts. His head dropped forward onto his shoulder, his body shuddering in ecstasy beneath her. Holly moaned as she slid her hands up, rubbing his hot cum into her skin, making it shiny and slick. Ian opened his eyes and watched her motions over her shoulder. Watching her rub his cum into her skin Ian groaned, his cock twitching against the flesh of her inner thigh.

"Ahhh, I see your little soldier isn't quite satisfied yet." Holly said, her hand moving back down, her fingertips stroking his skin.

Ian groaned into her ear, "Holly, you can't, you'll be too sore tomorrow as it is."

"I don't care, I need you inside me," she said, her voice husky with need. She turned around on his lap, facing him, her pussy hovering over the tip of his cock. She pushed her hips down, crying out as his cock pierced her body, stretching her still tight pussy.

He gasped, grabbing her hips and slowing her progress, not wanting her to hurt herself. She groaned in frustration as he slowed her hips. As he slowly pulled her hips down, her breath hissed out from between her teeth as she felt his cock slowly stretch her tight sheath.

"Ahhhh, God, Holly, you are so unbelievably tight!!" Ian exclaimed, his head thrown back as he brought her hips the rest of the way down. Squirming slightly, Holly made sure every inch of his cock was buried deep inside her body. He gasped again as he slipped further inside of her. Her hips pressed against him, grinding down. His head came back up, his arms wrapping around her waist. His mouth found and latched onto her nipple, sucking and flicking against the tight little nub of flesh. Kissing his way over, Ian gave the other nipple the same treatment.

She moaned, her hips beginning to raise and lower on top of him. He moaned against the flesh of her breast, his teeth gently nipping, bearing down a little harder when her hips jerked against him, squeezing his cock harder inside of her. Ian's hands moved to cup her ass, kneading the soft supple flesh, he helped her slide up and down on his cock.

Her head tipped back, exposing her throat as she groaned in pleasure, her hips grinding down each time their hips met. He gritted his teeth, feeling the cum in his balls boil, knowing he was close. Wanting her to cum with him he moved one of his hands from her ass, splaying it on her stomach. She cried out again as his thumb pressed against her clit.

Rubbing her clit in fast circular motions he watched her as she threw her head back, her body arching. He could feel her pussy tremor around him and decided to shove her over the edge. His other hand moved slightly, his pinky finger plunged into her ass. She screamed in pleasure, her body shaking hard above him, her pussy convulsing around his cock, her muscles milking the cum out of his aching balls as he shouted in pleasure, shooting his cum deep inside her.

As the tremors wracking her body slowed, she pulled her hips up, moaning as his cock slid out of her over-used pussy. His hand immediately cupped her swollen and abused flesh, gently massaging it. Taking his hand away from her pussy, he gently washed her spent body and his. Rinsing them off, Ian picked Holly up in his arms and carried her into the bedroom, depositing her in her bed. He crawled in beside her and watched her fall instantly into a deep, exhausted sleep. He smiled, snuggling up to her back and cupping her breasts in his hands. Soon he drifted off to sleep as well.

JulesP
JulesP
6 Followers