Burning Ember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
timmywells
timmywells
1,737 Followers

I resisted the urge to jerk off again, and had just fallen asleep when I became aware that I was not alone. The hulking figure on the side of the bed was reaching down and pulling the sheet off of me before climbing onto the mattress beside me.

"Want to know what your Aunt Betty's pussy tastes like?" Uncle Chet said as he leaned over and put his limp cock in my face.

It tasted funny, but I welcomed the bulbous knob of his tool into my mouth and let him cradle my head so I could get at it better.

"You should give Betty cocksucking lessons," he suggested. "Damn, wonder if I can get it up again? Haven't cum twice in years. Here."

Uncle Chet climbed over me, straddling my face as he faced the foot of the bed, dragging his sweaty, hairy balls over my chin. I started to lick the furry orbs but that wasn't what he wanted me to do.

"Lick it," came the muffled voice from above me as Uncle Chet slid a bit further down.

His balls were on my neck, and it was clear now what he wanted me to do. The pungent aroma of his ass crack filled my senses as he lowered his butt onto my face, forcing his hairy orifice on me as the weight of his body kept me down.

"Get your tongue in there," he commanded, and as I wiggled my tongue into his anus he moaned like a cow.

I couldn't move, and only when Uncle Chet pulled my arm out from under him was I able to really breathe. He put my hand on his cock and made me jerk him off when I licked his anus. He was riding my face while I did my best to make his cock hard so he would cum, but it took a while.

Finally. his cock stiffened and then came the familiar moan, followed by some warm gobs of cum dropping on my chest. At last he took his ass off of my face so I could breathe comfortably again.

"Gonna tell me you never did that before either?" he sneered. "Felt like you've tossed a salad or two before."

"That was disgusting," I said.

"I can see how disgusted you are," Uncle Chet said as he looked down at my boner which was making a tent in my underwear. "Take them down and I'll get you off, since you sucked my ass so good."

I was hoping that he would suck my dick, but instead he sat beside me as I yanked my underwear down and grabbed my stuff with both hands.

"Not much to hold onto," Uncle Chet said as he took my dick between his thumb and index finger hard and began to jerk me off. "You seemed to like this last night."

His other hand parted my legs before grabbing my sac, and as he began twisting and pulling on it he laughed at my moaning as I writhed on the bed.

"Maybe if I pull harder on it it'll grow some," he suggested, and then proceeded to do just that.

"Let me know just before you're going to cum," Uncle Chet said as he yanked savagely on my dick and tried to tie my balls in a knot.

"Gonna cum!" I gasped as I watched my uncle working me over, and I almost levitated up off the bed as he somehow kept me on the brink of orgasm for the longest time before letting me cum.

My head was spinning as I watched my dick erupt like a geyser, spurting cum all over the place, and just when it felt like it was over, I started cumming again.

"Please," I cried after the orgasm kept washing over me in waves. "Stop."

I ended up curled in a fetal position after my Uncle Chet released his hold on me, and I felt his hand on my back as my body kept shuddering. It was a rare tender moment, and after he asked me if I was okay I nodded.

Uncle Chet kissed me, his tongue finding mine, and as we kissed I put my hand down between his legs, grabbing his fat stub and pulling on it. I wanted him in my ass so bad, but he took my hand away.

"Tomorrow night," he said. "You'll get all you want tomorrow night."

***

There it was, a tiny flicker in the darkness. The glowing ash of Uncle Chet's disgusting cigarette was my cue to go outside. I was hoping this would happen here in my bed, where it was nice and clean and comfortable, but Uncle Chet would have none of that.

"In case you start crying and screaming," he informed me. "I don't want you waking up your Aunt Betty if you turn into some whimpering fairy after I stick it in you."

Of course, I didn't HAVE to go out there. Uncle Chet made that clear several times, but I knew as well as he did that I really had no choice because I wanted to, no matter how scared I was.

My dick was sore, not only from Uncle Chet's rough handling of it, but from jerking off every chance I got. Just the thought of Uncle's Chet's cock made me hard, and I was erect as I joined Uncle Chet out by the barn.

"Let's go," he said gruffly, grabbing me by the back of the neck as he often did, and after he brought me back behind the barn to grab the lantern, I walked with him down the hill towards the abandoned railroad tracks, where he was going to have me.

"Bet you've been thinking about this all day," Uncle Chet said as tree frogs serenaded us on our journey.

"I'm scared though," I confessed. "I don't want it to hurt like it did the last time."

"Yes you do," Uncle Chet saaid in correcting me. "You want me to rip your ass up, and after I do you'll beg for me."

I shook my head but I was staring to think that Uncle Chet knew me like a book. All afternoon I had probed my own ass with my fingers, exporing a previously unvisited orifice, and had even cum when I hit one very special spot. Would Uncle Chet's cock hit that spot? I was about to find out.

"Good enough," Uncle Chet said as he put the lantern on the ground next to a tree, and as he flicked his pajama bottoms open and let them fall to the ground around his ankles, I dropped to my knees to help him step out of them so as not to get them dirty. Having Aunt Betty see dirt on her husband's PJ's wouldn't be easily explained.

After I yanked off my underwear, I took care to make sure they stayed clean as well before turning back to my uncle, who snickered when he looked down at me.

"That dick of yours always hard?" He asked as he grabbed it in his fist, and as I groaned he took his own flaccid cock in his free hand and brought it up to my erection.

"Ooh!" he groaned as the tips of our cocks touched, and when he continued to press my dripping dick up and down the opening of his rubbery stub, I warned him that it was feeling way too good.

It looked good too, even in the dim light provided by the lantern and the stars, when I watched us being pressed together. It was like a grape caressing a plum, and it was almost as if Uncle Chet pinched his manhood to open up the slit, my dick would slide in.

It was that thought that made me cum all off my uncle, sending volleys of semen all over his cock and the surrounding area. After my orgasm wound down, I knew what was expected of me, so I was headed down to the ground before Uncle Chet's hand hit my shoulder.

I slurped up the semen that coated his fat tool, and as I cleaned it I could feel his cock getting energized. By the time I was done it was fully engorged, and the sight of his throbbing manhood, with the bulging veins that covered the shaft had my own dick showing signs of life even though I shuddered to think what was about to happen.

"You're late," my uncle said suddenly, and it was only then that I realized we weren't alone.

There was a man standing to the side, holding a flashlight on us, the beam focused on my boner, and I scrambled to cover myself I heard him chuckle.

"Had a hard time getting rid of Mrs. Tierney," the man said, and while I wasn't able to see the man in the darkness I recognized the voice. "Hello Billy. Nice to see you again, especially like this."

"Father Willard?" I croaked as my eyes began to adjust well enough to see the man, not dressed in his working attire but in casual garb.

The guy looked much different than he did on Sunday, and as he came up to us he reached down and brushed my hand away from my crotch and replaced it with his.

"You were right, Chet," Father Willard said as he grabbed my dick, which had shriveled from shock, and as he pulled on it he laughed. "Billy here does have a little one. It's so cute, like a peanut. Are you really 19, son?"

"Watch out there Wally," my uncle said, calling the preacher by his first name. "That tiny pecker cums like a cannon."

"That right, son?" Father Willard asked me in his soothing voice, and then he was going down to his knees, engulfing my dick with his mouth.

I came almost right away as his warm lips went up and down my dick, and Father Willard gagged a bit as I ejaculated a load and a half down his throat.

"Warned you," Uncle Chet said as Father Willard got to his feet. "Serves you right for going down on him without asking. Don't want to spoil him like that, or else he'll be expecting me to start sucking on that puny penny whistle too."

Uncle Chet was stroking his cock, greasing it and keeping it ready, and then he was positioning me on my knees while Father Willard dropped his trousers and boxer shorts.

"Give Wally some head," my uncle said as he joined me on the ground, his fingers digging into my anus as I stared aat the long thin cock before me.

Father Willard's cock wasn't thick like my uncle's, but it was really long. The uncircumsized hose swung between his bony thighs like a metronome, and I fumbled with the rubbery tube with my trembling hands while squirming with Uncle Chet's fingers exploring my rectum.

All of the three dicks I had experienced before then had been circumsized, so the pale hooded penis fascinated me even thogh I was shocked at what was going on.

"Don't stare at it. Suck it," came my Uncle Chet's voice from behind me. "Suck that cock."

"You're going to get sloppy seconds," Uncle Chet said to Father Willard.

"Oh dear. Young Billy won't even be able to feel me after you ravage him with that cock of yours," Father Willard responded, his hand running through my hair as I felt his cock begin to stiffen, and even though he was probably old enough for social security, it was becoming obvious that he was not over the hill in one department.

My lips went up and down the stiffening spear, and as I jerked off the parts of the shaft my mouth would have no chance in the world of reaching, what was coming to life was impressive indeed. The biggest dick I had even seen - maybe an inch or two longer that my uncle's cock - and as the thickly veined prong blossomed the thought of that probing my insides made me tremble.

Father Willard pulled his cock out of my mouth for a second so he could get down on the ground, apparently so I could suck him off while Uncle Chet fucked me from behind, but as Uncle Chet mounted me I knew I couldn't do it while that thick tool was impaling me.

"Just lick it son," Father Willard said as I cried out in pain from the bulbous knob of Uncle Chet's cock being pressed into me. "Is your uncle inside of you?"

"Just the tip," I grunted. "It hurts."

"I know," Father Willard said as he stroked his muscled member, the long foreskin sliding back and forth over the pale cone.

"How does this feel then?" Uncle Chet said as he grabbed a fist-full of my hair and pulled on it while sliding his cock deep into my bowels

"OW!" I cried out before Uncle Chet pushed my face into Father Willard's crotch, my cheeks buffeted by the white pubic bush.

I licked the veiny underside of Father Willard's cock as Uncle Chet began slamming in and out of me, and Father Willard guided my face down to his balls, which hung low in their oversized pouch. I lapped at the nuts while Father Willard jacked himself off, and soon the pain became pleasure once again.

"You like that son, don't you?" Father Willard said. "You like your uncle's cock in your ass, don't you?"

"Yes," I grunted as Uncle Chet moved in and out of me, his meaty hands on my hips.

"Want to get rimmed as an appetizer, Wally?" my uncle said from behind me.

"Would you young fellow? Would you like to do that?" Father Willard said, but it wouldn't have mattered what I said because my Uncle Chet was giving the orders.

Father Willard managed to contort his aging body upward so that his bony ass was in my face, and Uncle Chet moved my head in between the cheeks. His anus wasn't hairy like my Uncle Chet's, and the little button even smelled good as I began to lick it.

"Get your tongue in there," snorted Uncle Chet as he kept thrusting and snorting like a bull while watching me lap at Father Willard's anus.

"Oh my word!" I heard Father Willard say while above my head his fist moved up and down his cock.

"Cum in his mouth - or all over his face," I heard Uncle Chet say as he yanked my head out of the crack of Father Willard's ass just as he started to cum.

A rope of Father Willard's seed sprayed my cheek before I managed to get my mouth onto his cock, and was able to take the rest of his load thanks to Uncle Chet pushing my head down until the tip of the dick was poking my throat.

Unle Chet chose that moment to cum himself, filling my rectum with his spunk while I tried not to choke on Father Willard's cock. In a moment they had both been satified, leaving me with a boner that I was ordered to take care of myself, despite Father Willard offering his assistance.

"Watch how much he comes," my Uncle Chet explained to Father Willard as they watched me rubbing the staff of my dick with my thumb and index finger.

"I could tell that when he came in my mouth before," Father Willard reminded my uncle, and I didn't disappoint, spurting all over the ground while they cackled with delight.

"I so wanted to sample his bottom," Father Willard lamented as we trudged up the hill. "Perhaps you can send Billy down to the rectory some afternoon."

"We'll see," my uncle said, but after Father Willard went on his way my uncle stuck his finger in my chest, jamming it in hard to emphasize his words before we went inside for the night.

"I don't want you going near him by yourself," Uncle Chet warned me. "He's a real weirdo."

I wanted to ask whether that meant Father Willard was even stranger than he was, but I bit my tongue and nodded. I got the message.

***

"Billy!" Father Willard said after he opened the door and saw me standing there. "What a pleasant surprise."

"Should I have called?" I asked.

"No no no," Father Willard said. "This is splendid. Let me just take care of something first."

After he ushered me inside, he left me alone for a moment, and after dispatching the woman who had been cleaning by giving her the rest of the day off, he rejoined me.

"Come with me Billy," he said as he brought me down a hall to door that was padlocked, and when he unlocked it I saw a stairway which led into a dark basement. "I have something to show you."

"Will I like it?" I asked.

"I hope so," Father Willard replied as he guided me down the musky smelling stairway, and as the soft touch of his hand on my shoulder changed into a tight grip on the back of my scalp. "I know I will."

***

thanks for reading

timmywells
timmywells
1,737 Followers
12