Burning Embers Ch. 02

Story Info
Ember experiences another friend's fantasy.
2.8k words
4.6
19.9k
36

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for reading the first chapter! I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you enjoy this next chapter. I'm still keeping this in Nonhuman, as the demon plays part in all of this, though humans appear as well. As always, please comment! This contains elements of reluctance, bondage and control.

********************

I must have passed out. When I woke up, I was no longer on the platform. I was in a huge bed. Silk sheets beneath me. A warm fluffy comforter over me. The room was dimly lit, lit just enough for me to know I'd never been here before. My body ached. My ass from the spanking, my breasts from the clamps. The rest of me from being used.

Sitting up, I waited for the guilt to kick in. I hadn't wanted any of that. I had said no at first, even begged. Then something happened. It felt like a switch had been flipped in my head and I wanted it. I needed it. I enjoyed it. Even on the brink of passing out after numerous orgasms, I enjoyed it. What did that say about me?

I looked around and didn't see my demon. My demon? Whoa there, Ember. Back the fuck up. He's not my demon. I didn't ask for any of this. I didn't call him. I may have humored Cora, again, with the seance shit, but I didn't call him. He's not my demon.

"Arguing with yourself already?" He said, coming in a door I hadn't spied when I was checking out the room. I yelped and pulled the sheet around my chest more snugly. He laughed at the gesture.

"I have already seen you naked. You don't have to hide. Who do you think bathed you before putting you to bed?" I closed my eyes. Shame and embarrassment flooded me. I don't know why, but the thought of him cleaning me up after all that was more humiliating than the whole pillory thing had been.

He held out a paper bag to me. It had Patty's Cakes logo on it. I snatched it out of his hand. How the hell did he know that was my favorite bakery?! Oh, god, the scone smelled amazing. I pulled it out and bit into it. Cream cheese and raspberries and fluffy scone filled my mouth. I groaned.

"You're beautiful," the demon said, staring down at me. I blushed again, running my hand through my hair, pushing it from my face.

"When Can I go home," I asked between bites. I tried to savor the scone, but I never had the will power to slowly enjoy it. Instead, I was shoving it into my mouth as soon as the last bite was swallowed.

"You have called me and I have claimed you. You will stay here with me." The scone felt like a rock in my throat. I had no idea what that meant. Was I stuck in this room forever? Would I ever see my friends and family again? Would I ever see Trevor destitute and begging for change on the street corner?

A hand ran down my head, playing in my hair. I worked on swallowing the bite that was stuck like glue in my throat.

Oh god, what must my friends think?! I had just disappeared into thin air! Literally! Were they searching for me? Were they blaming themselves?

"The memory has been wiped from their brains. They will remember going to the reunion, but that you were unable to attend. They will go home and slowly you will fade from their memories."

I cried. The left over scone fell from my hand and I buried my face into my hands. The hand left my hair and rubbed my back as my body shook with sobs.

"I want to go back," I croaked, voice muffled from my hands.

He said nothing. Didn't lie or try to placate me. He just sat there, letting my tears fall until they ran out. Hiccups plagued me after my sob session and I struggled to control my breath.

"I will take care of you. You will soon forget them and you will live for only me. I will worship your body as you worship mine. We will be happy."

He stood and held out his hand. I didn't take it. He gripped my upper arm and slowly dragged me from the bed, letting my feet scramble to catch myself. I tried to cover my nakedness with one hand.

"Come, we have more."

He stepped to the door and opened it. I felt my tears return when it didn't open to a hallway or to a kitchen or to anything normal. No. It was not normal and something I was sure I didn't want to do. I felt something like hysteria bubbling inside of me.

I'm pretty sure this is how horror stories start. It was a dark night, in the forest. No, really. The door led into a dark forest. With a shove, I stumbled forward. I turned to the door, only it wasn't there anymore and the demon was gone.

I also wasn't naked anymore. I looked down at myself. Yup. Horror story. I was in white cotton panties, white stretchy tank top and an opened white long sleeve shirt with the sleeves rolled up to my elbows. You could see the imprint of my nipples in the shirt. What was the point of a shirt if you could see everything anyways?!

The night was calm, so I was weary when I heard the brush behind me start to rustle. I didn't play the stupid girl in the movie that goes to check out the sound and dies. Oh no, I played the smart one that ran away.

Unfortunately, I was still barefoot. The rocks and dirt beneath my feet hurt, but I kept running. The rustle never went away, it seemed to keep pace with me. When I sped up, it sped up. Panic was threatening to overwhelm me.

I did my best to zigzag through the trees. It was hard to see, there wasn't much light. I stumbled a few times but saved myself from tripping completely. The rustle grew closer and louder and I shriek as I looked behind me and tripped over an exposed root. I landed hard on my chest, scratching my hands and legs.

I screamed louder when I felt something slimy wrap around my ankle. I turned over and kicked at it. What I saw couldn't be real. It was a rolling mess of tentacles. Son of a bitch. This was Jilly's fantasy. She loved anime. She loved the dirty kind even more. I had teased her mercilessly when she reluctantly mentioned tentacle porn she and Gavin watched together.

"No, no, no! You stop this and get me the fuck out of here!" I yelled as another tentacle spiraled up my other leg. I hit and them with my hands, trying to pull them off me. With a sudden jerk, I was upside down, dangling from the tentacles by my ankles. A tentacle appeared before me and jerked on my button up shirt, yanking it off me. It returned as I struggled against it. It started to prod at the top of the shirt, to enter and I struggled to hold it back. When it grew frustrated, more tentacles shot out and clasped my hands forcing them away. The other worked its way into my tank top, it wrapped around a breast for a moment before testing the other breast. Then it started to pull away from me, I felt the tank top give and rip away.

Cool night air hit my skin and I felt my nipples pebble. It almost hurt with how hard they got. Freed, my breasts swayed as I tried my best to slip free of the grip the tentacles had on me.

Tentacles flipped me, my stomach facing the ground. My arms and legs were pulled up and away from my body, spread wide. I yelled and screamed as the tentacles wrapped around my breasts, squeezing hard and releasing. It had distracted me from the one that was traveling my up leg towards my panties.

"No, please, no," I begged when I finally noticed. The tentacle prodded at my entrance from the outside of my panties. It pushed and traced along the length of my pussy up to my ass. I flinched when it prodded my asshole but it didn't linger, it crawled up my ass further before pushing my panties down enough to slip inside. The slimy tentacle pulled on my panties and ripping those away too.

The slime lingered on my skin, it felt hot to the touch and not even the cool breeze cooled it off. When it slipped into my slit, it warmed my pussy. Soon, it felt just short of fire. I felt overheated and I could feel my blood pulse through my clit.

For a moment nothing happened. I was suspended above the ground, naked in the cool night air. The mass of tentacles before me slithered along itself as if deciding what to do with me as it held me up. Finally, the tentacle at my pussy started to move. It slid through my slit and prodded my entrance.

I moaned when it pushed inside me. I was still sore from last night, but I opened to the tentacle easily. The tentacles at my breast continued to knead them, squeezing until they turned purple and releasing. I screamed when I felt sharp teeth clamp down on my nipples.

Looking down at my chest, I saw that the tentacles had opened at the tips and tiny little tentacles sprang out of it, attached themselves to my nipples. It hurt until they started to suck. And I could feel that shoot sparks all the way down to my clit. The squeezing and the sucking were enough to make me come.

When a tentacle prodded my mouth, I sucked on it greedily. Just like last night, it didn't seem to take long for me to need whatever it was that was happening to me. Somehow I was quick to turn on and turn greedy and needy. I felt the ache of need return to my body.

However, I tried to spit the tentacle out when I felt another, slimmer tentacle prod my ass. I wasn't ready for that. Never had I let anyone mess with my asshole. I swung my head but the tentacle proved to be more stubborn than I was and stayed put. I felt my asshole burn as the tentacle started to push inside me. I cried out around the tentacle. I felt the burn of being stretched and from the slime.

"Attach a sucker to her clit," I heard. My demon had returned. I could now see him out of the corner of my eye and I shrieked when a sucker clamped down with its teeth to my clit. But when it started to suck, my thoughts started to go hazy. My hips circled, trying to make the tentacles move now, needing to be full as my clit was being sucked.

Soon, the tentacle in my ass pushed in all the way as the other pulled out and they began to pump into me as the other pulled out. With the suckers on my clit and nipples I came hard, my body spasming around the tentacles in my mouth and holes. When I came down from the orgasm, the tentacles picked up their pace double time.

In no time, I felt another orgasm build. Humiliation shot through me as I realized that the demon witnessed the last orgasm and was watching me work toward another. It was the humiliation that sent me over into a second orgasm.

My demon came to stand just under me. I closed my eyes to shut him out and I felt a hard slap on my ass and my eyes flew open. He held my gaze as I was fucked and sucked hard. A third orgasm built and I screamed my release around the tentacle in my mouth. The tentacle from my pussy slipped out.

My demon lay down in a grassy patch in the trees. His erection standing proud and tall. The tentacles shifted me once more, this time to a sitting position and slowly lowered me down until I was fully seated on the demon's cock. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation of being completely full. He filled me completely and I enjoyed how he stretched me.

With the help of the tentacles, I started to ride the demon. Ass still full, the demon's cock felt bigger than last night, felt like it reached deeper. The pace was achingly slow, my hips restrained by the tentacles from rushing the pace. They slowly worked up the speed, driving me crazy.

My hips rocked over the demon, slamming down against his hips over and over, the sucker still attached, sending pleasure through my clit. The suckers on my nipples detached and the demon sat up and sucked a nipple into his mouth. They were super sensitive from the suckers and I screamed out at the sensation. I started to grind harder and harder, searching for another orgasm as he sucked and licked the peek before switching to the other.

"Please, please, please," I chanted breathlessly. Mindlessly. I needed to come, my body was tight and needed release. I hadn't noticed, but the tentacles forcing me to ride him had left, leaving only the tentacles on my clit and in my ass.

Then I felt the last two tentacles slip away.

My demon pulled me up and flipped me, forcing my chest and face into the grass, my ass high in the air. He entered me with one strong, brutal thrust. I moaned as he fucked me. I pushed my hips back to meet his thrusts.

I was getting more and more wet. There was something about him holding me down and fucking me that got me hotter than what I had ever experienced. One hand held me down, the other gripped my hips tight enough to leave bruises behind. My hand went to my clit. His hand came down hard on my ass.

"That's right, Ember. Come for me," he growled. And I almost did just by the sound of his voice. My frantic fingers swirled my clit as his cock slammed into me over and over and when he started to hunch over me, fucking me hard, giving my breasts or nipples the occasional grope and pinch, he hit just the right spot deep inside me.

He started spanking me again, though not as fiercely as he had last night and not as often, enough for me to feel the pain that ramped up my need.

My legs felt like they couldn't hold me up as his cock brushed over my g spot. I came. I screamed. I gushed and felt it forced out of me by the thrusting cock in my pussy.

Finally he came inside me and slowed his thrusts. Slowly working his softening cock inside me until he finally slipped it out of me.

I didn't move. My ass still hung in the air like a stink bug, my chest heaving against the ground, desperate for air. I felt him pull me on top of him. I sprawled over him and he gently pushed me down, toward his softening cock. I licked him, sucking both mine and his juices off his cock.

In the back of my mind, I knew I had never done that before. I had never been interested in such an act before, but I wanted the taste of him in my mouth.

I sucked his cock, letting it pop out of my mouth, before gently moving it aside and cleaning his balls. Slowly sucking them in my mouth, I used my tongue to swirl one and then went to do the same to the other. I licked, suckled and somehow felt myself being turned on again, despite being full of his come. When my mouth returned to his cock, I felt it start to harden again.

Instead of starting everything again, he pulled me off him, and turned me on my side and spooned me. His now hardened cock resting along my ass.

"What did I tell you? Lots and lots of fun."

I didn't know what else he had in store for me, but from the past two nights, I had a feeling I was going to come over and over. I don't know why I resisted at first. My thoughts already hazy about my life before. I remembered my friends, but past boyfriends and the very few casual lovers I had were slowly disappearing from my memories.

All I knew now, was that I had had the best sex of my life the last two days. I didn't understand it, but I was looking forward to what he might have in store for me tomorrow.

I was hoping for the Mr. Beckett fantasy, though it seemed very mild after tonight.