Burning Embers Ch. 05

Story Info
Ember wakes up in the back of a cop car.
3.3k words
4.61
11.1k
13

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time was a weird thing in this place. I don't know how long I've actually been here. I can imagine I've slept a lot after the week I've had, but time still doesn't seem to add up.

This time around, I didn't wake up in the bed. One moment I was asleep, on top of Thio, the next I was sitting in the back of a police cruiser, handcuffed. I was in a skimpy black dress, my blond hair in a ratty mess around me, my pantyhose had several runs in them. I looked like some party girl who got busted in a club.

I looked out the window. It was night, the lights of the signs shone brightly against the black sky. No moon and the stars were drowned out. This didn't look like my city. It could have been, since it was huge and I probably hadn't seen every inch, but for some reason I was sure this wasn't my city.

The cruiser pulled into a police station and parked. He opened my door and gently pulled me out and he had to hold me up like I was drunk. Now that I was on my feet, I felt loopy like I was drunk.

The bright lights of the station hurt my eyes and I squinted as I waited for my eyes to adjust. The cop sat me down at a desk and cuffed me to it and left.

It was quiet in here. The clock on the desk read 3:42am. I guess it was a slow night for them. I wish I knew what it was that I did to get here.

A new cop came and sat down at the desk. He was older, his black hair was peppered with gray and he wore a nice looking suit. His badge was on his belt. The folder he had in his hand had a name I wasn't familiar with on it. Sierra Rain. Huh.

"Well, Sierra. This is the third time this month. And unfortunately for you, you will be spending the whole weekend in lockup." He didn't look at me while he flipped through the file, wrote stuff, added more papers and shut it without letting me look at it.

"You want your phone call?" I perked up and nodded.

He removed the cuffs long enough to release me from the table and recuffed my hands in front of me. The hall way was almost too bright when we came upon some pay phones.

"You got three minutes," he informed me and went to walk a few feet away to give me privacy. Through the fog, I tried punching in Cora's number. I heard the chimes and the operator tell me that the number I have dialed is no longer in service. I tried Bree's. And Jilly's. The same message.

I smashed the phone against the box over and over in my frustration. How could their numbers not work? How was I supposed to get out of jail?!

"That's enough, Sierra!" The cop ripped the phone out of my hands and pushed me forward. I stumbled in my high heels as my feet worked to catch myself. The cop took me by the elbow and led me to processing. Oh, joy.

"Your timing sure is something, Sierra," he told me, leading me to what looked like an interrogation room with a two way mirror. "Francine... you remember Francine, right? Well, she took the whole week off. Looks like it's Frank that will get to do your strip search."

I felt the color drain from my face. The cop cuffed me to the table and shoved me into the seat and then left. They didn't come back right away. Instead, they made me sit there, for what I guessed what and hour or two. It let my nerves get the best of me. Waiting for what was to come.

The air conditioner was on. At first, it was nice. Now, I wanted a coat, blanket or anything to warm up again. I swear I could almost see my breath in the air.

Finally the door opened. Thio, aka Frank I guessed, walked into the room. This was the first time he wasn't naked when I saw him. He was in a suit like the other cop. Badge on his belt. He actually looked good somehow.

"Sierra, I'm told we need to search you properly. Last time you were able to smuggle some weed in." The door shut with a loud click. Thio grinned wickedly at me. "Don't worry, our good pal Sanders is keeping an eye on us, along with some friends."

I gulped. Thio walked around the table and started to pull my chair away from the table, forcing me to stand. Eyes closed, I could feel my heart start to race in anticipation.

Thio stood behind me, our eyes meeting in the two way mirror. He reached around me to uncuff my hands. He leaned in, whispering, and told me what he would do if I didn't do as I was told or tried to fight.

I felt his hands at my thighs, slowly lifting my dress up. His hands skimmed my skin as the dress was lifted over my hips and then over my head. I shivered, though I tried to convince myself it was because of the air conditioning.

"Place your hands on the table," Thio demanded, his hands on my shoulders forcing me to bend over and place my hands on the table.

My refection in the mirror was something else. I could see my hard nipples through my lacy strapless black bra. Thio's hands on my ass felt like fire. I was wearing a g string, which I refused to wear before now. My eyes couldn't stop looking at our reflection. Me, bent over, my hair a mess, in nothing but black underwear and hose. Thio, behind me, squeezing my ass, in his nice suit and tie. The badge was just a bonus.

Thio's hands crept up my back and I felt his fingers at the back of my bra. I sucked in a breath and shivered as the snap came undone and the bra fell from me to the table. I bit back a moan when his hands came around and roughly squeezed my breasts, pushing them up, showing them off to the men behind the mirror. I yelped when he pinched my nipples cruelly.

My hands never left the table.

"Tell me, what will I find?" His hot breath was on my neck, his teeth bit down briefly while his hands continued to torture me.

"N-n-n-nothing," I gasped. At least I hoped. I had no idea what I had been dropped into, but the idea of a real jail sentence wasn't something I really needed to experience. Thio wouldn't do that. Would he?

Thio's hands drifted from my breasts, down my stomach, to the top of my skimpy panties. I closed my eyes. I was embarrassed that I was wet already. God, what the hell did he do to me?

He plunged a hand inside my panties and I arched my hips back in reaction. His fingers dug into me, playing, searching. He was teasing me. His other hand gripped my chin, forcing my eyes open and to watch us. My breasts displayed, his hand down my panties. I was flushed, aroused.

"You getting off, Sierra?" Thio asked. I shook my head, not willing to admit it. Thio's hand slipped out of my panties and he gripped the back of them before yanking hard, tearing them off of me.

Now all I had was ruined panty hose and my heels. My pussy pulsed at my image in the mirror.

"Stand up, Sierra." Thio helped me straighten and then walked me to the other side of the table. His hands urged me to bend over, my ass pointed to the glass. He pushed until my chest was pressed into the table, my head turned to the side. With the heels, my hips arched slightly in the air.

"Officer Frank, starting cavity search," Thio announced. He kicked my legs, spreading me open. I heard him snap on some gloves before I felt two huge fingers slam into my pussy. I gasped and held onto the edge of the table.

His fingers went deep, leaving no space untouched. When he didn't find anything, instead of withdrawing, he slowly pushed them in and out. He slapped my ass with his other hand when my hips tried to work his fingers faster.

Oh, god. I was going to break down and beg. It wasn't enough, I needed more, I needed to come.

"Please," I groaned. His fingers picked up the pace slightly. His thumb found my clit and started to circle it, but never giving me the speed and pressure I wanted, that I needed.

"Officer Frank requesting back up," Thio called out and I froze. I tried to lift up from the table but when his hand slapped down hard on my ass, I stilled again.

The door opened. It was the cop who brought me here. He was grinning as he shut the door behind him.

"Giving you trouble, Frank?"

"Sure is. I need a second opinion on whether she is hiding anything in here before moving on."

I turned my head to the other side to watch the cop glove up. Just like Thio, he didn't bother with lube. I was wet enough to not need it.

His fingers pushed in more gentle than Thio did. He also took his time. His fingers twisted and pumped into me. Whenever my hips bucked or moved, Thio would land a sharp slap across my ass cheeks.

"Frank, nothing here. We'll move on." The cop pulled his fingers out of me and backed away, letting Thio take the lead again. Thio bent over me slightly, pulled my hands from the edge of the table and pulled them behind me.

"Don't let go now, Sierra," Thio said, placing my hands to hold my ass cheeks wide open. Embarrassment burned through me. It only aroused me more.

Fingers entered my pussy briefly before I felt Thio's two huge fingers at my asshole.

"No, no, no, no! Wait!" My hands let go and I tried to stand up. I remembered taking cock up my ass before, but I also remembered the pain and the burning.

"Hey! I said don't let go!" Thio shoved me roughly back down to the table and put my hands back at my ass. This time, the other cop stood in front of me, his hands holding my chest to the table. His erection strained at his trousers as he held me down.

"Let's try this again." Thio's fingers returned to my asshole.

"Please, oh god, please don't," I pleaded. I squeezed my eyes shut as I felt him push his fingers inside of me. It burned. I started to relax as he pushed his fingers all the way inside of me. It didn't hurt as much as I remembered previously. It burned still, but I almost didn't mind that.

His fingers pumped in and out of me, slowly, much more careful than my pussy. His fingers scissored, stretching me, making me groan when the burning sensation grew more intense. His fingers stilled momentarily.

"Got something," Thio announced and my eyes flew open. Oh, dear god. I felt something now. I swear it wasn't there before. Fucking demons!

Thio's fingers slowly withdrew and I felt him tug on something before pulling it free. I gasped and writhed as he pulled it out. He didn't leave me in suspense, but threw it down in front of my face. It was a baggie. Of what I wasn't sure.

"Looks like we found her stash this time." Thio tapped his knuckles on the glass. "Make note that we found drugs on Ms. Rain's person. Search concluded."

The pressure on my back didn't let up.

"Thio?" I couldn't see him anymore and I was starting to panic. "Thio?! Where are you?"

I calmed instantly as I felt his hand on my lower back. The other cop stepped away and I felt Thio bend over me.

"I'm still here," he whispered, then he stepped away.

For a few moments nothing happened. I didn't want to know the reason why I panicked when I thought he wasn't there anymore. All I felt was Thio's hand. I let myself breath deep and start to relax my body.

"Good girl," he whispered. His hand, soothing me, as whatever game this was started up again.

"Up you go," Thio said, hauling me to my feet. He threw the baggie of whatever to the other officer, then cuffed my hands behind my back. "Looks like you will be staying with us for a while."

Then he opened the door and led me out of the interrogation room. Naked. I squinted, it was much brighter out here. My feet were unsteady in the heels as I walked. I tried shaking my head to get my hair to cover parts of me up, but it wasn't working as well as I wanted.

People didn't gape and point as if there was something unusual about someone being walked through naked. People looked, they laughed and made jokes. Hands touched me as we walked.

We stopped at a steel door and Thio pushed a button, announced he had a detainee ready for a cell and the door buzzed. Thio pushed me through the door. There was a small part of me that hoped it would have led back to his room, but it didn't. It seemed this one wasn't over yet.

The hallway was short and when we turned the corner, I saw the cells. They were iron bars. No privacy. Everyone in any cell could see you on the toilet or whatever else would happen here. And all the cells were full but one. The one in the middle on the left was empty. A great place for a show, I guessed.

I was led into the empty cell and hands at my shoulders pushed me to kneel on the floor. I closed my eyes. I reminded myself that this wasn't a real jail cell. This wasn't a real world. I calmed myself. Admitted that I had enjoyed the other room, I got off on being sexually embarrassed. It was something I never would have thought I wanted. I didn't know if I could actually stop this fantasy, but I really didn't want to. Thio hadn't left me, he was here and for some reason that comforted me.

The other cop stood before me when I opened my eyes. His cock strained at his pants. He didn't move, just watched me. This time, I took the first move. My hands bound, I ran my lips over his pants, following the line of his cock.

"Shit," he groaned, but he didn't back away. I licked. My tongue ran along his pants, stopping when it hit the belt and went back down over his cock. I used my teeth, gently, when I could. His pants damp from my mouth, he pulled my head away and unzipped his pants and pulled himself free.

Thio watched from the closed door. I turned my head to look at him. He was still in his fancy suit. It should have looked ridiculous on him. Charcoal skin and horns weren't something that most cops had.

I kept my eyes on him as I took the cock in front of me into my mouth. I sucked and licked, maintaining eye contact with Thio. My head bobbed, working the cock until the cop couldn't take it anymore. He forced my head straight and then started to push deep into my throat. My nose rested in his zipper and I swallowed as his cock sat in the back of my throat.

He groaned and then started to fuck my face. He thrust in my mouth over and over, my eyes up, starting at him staring at his cock sliding in and out of my mouth. It was a turn on to see this guy get off watching him face fuck me. He pulled out and stroked himself, coming on my face and breasts.

"Thanks, Frank. I owe you one next time." The cop tucked himself back into his pants and Frank opened the door to let him out.

It was just me and my demon now. Me, kneeling on the floor, covered in come. Him, stripping out of his cop clothes.

He yanked me up and his lips crushed to mine. I didn't hesitate, I opened for him and accepted his tongue. He kissed me hard, his hand knotted in my hair, his other teasing my pussy. Light touches that promised orgasms.

"Please," I begged. "Please, Thio."

Thio spun me and snapped his fingers. My chest flew to the bars, my breasts separated, poking through to the other side. My arms bound to the bars on the sides leaving my ass sticking out.

I moaned when Thio slammed his cock into me. He fucked me fast and hard. Random spanks left me gasping, just short of an orgasm I couldn't seem to have. I begged and pleaded as he pumped into me, shutting up when two prisoners in the cell came forward.

They pinched and pulled my nipples. One more gentle than the other. Needing them to do more. I suckled fingers and groaned when their mouths found my breasts. They sucked. Hard. My hips bucked against Thio.

"More," I groaned out around the fingers. I need more. Fingers snapped and I was laid across the cot. My head hanging upside down over the edge, Thio still fucking me. One of the other prisoners was fucking my throat. Thio played with my clit and I felt myself flush hot all over. I could feel my orgasm build, finally.

I screamed my orgasm out around the cock. I was gasping for breath when he pulled out and came on my breasts, mixing his come with the officers.

"More, Thio. I need more." I was on the verge of tears. I didn't know exactly what I needed, but I needed more. The orgasm was too short and it didn't relieve my arousal. Something, I just needed something.

Thio pulled out of my pussy and tugged my chest until I was laying all the way on the bed. Then he shoved my legs up and back to my chest, climbed onto the bed and straddled me.

I felt his cock at my asshole. I wasn't scared this time. When he slowly pushed inside me, I gasped.

"Thio, my hands. Please, my hands." And with a snap of his fingers my arms were no longer under me and cuffed. They were by my sides and I lifted them up. I touched him as he fucked my ass. One hand on his abs, his thighs, whatever I could feel, the other found my clit.

I could hear the other prisoners. They called me names, laughed, jacked off while I was mindless in my need for more orgasms.

They called me whore and slut as my fingers worked my clit. Thio's gaze stayed on my face as I grew more desperate. My fingers filled my pussy and I gasped. I fucked myself as Thio fucked my ass. I screamed out as I came, hard.

Thio grunted out his orgasm, filling my ass up with his come. He pulled out of me and let my legs come down. He kept my legs open as his come slowly seeped from my asshole. I picked my head up. I couldn't help it. I wanted to see the others. I needed to see them see me.

Thio grinned down at me. He let me sit there, in the jail cell, until I was all the way down from my orgasm before he snapped his fingers, returning us to his room.

He took his time cleaning me and then put me back in bed. I curled into him when he slid in and wondered how I thought I didn't want him. Wondered how I could possibly have thought I'd rather be anywhere but with him.

I felt his lips touch my forehead as I drifted to sleep.