Burning Embers Ch. 07

Story Info
Ember meets new friends.
4.2k words
4.62
7.3k
7
0

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In this chapter there are some m/m, f/f parts. Fair warning.

*****

I woke up sore, but not in a bad way. I stretched my arms and legs and enjoyed the pull of muscles I would probably never have felt in my old life. The old life that I could barely remember.

Thio was sound asleep next to me. Soft snores rose from him as he turned away from me. Slowly, I slipped out of bed went to the bathroom. I loved this bathroom. I spend too much time trying to decide between a hot shower and a hot bath, by the time I settled on a shower, Thio had woken and joined me in the shower.

I gasped when I felt him behind me, his cock pushed up to my ass, his hand winding its way around me and his fingers sunk inside of me. The soreness flared. It was almost too much, too soon.

"Shhhhh," he whispered as I whimpered. My hands had flown up to the tile to hold me up. His fingers slowly withdrew, instead, his hands made soothing strokes over my body.

His hands moved to my arms and withdrew me from the spray. Then he started to gently massage shampoo into my hair. I sank back into him, enjoying his fingers in my hair.

He was gentle. He washed my hair, conditioned and then washed my body. He toweled me off and laid me on the bed. With a snap of his fingers he had an array of lotions and cremes to choose from.

I was boneless as he worked a delicate creme over my face and neck and switched to another for my body. He took his time, massaging parts of me for a long time before moving on. He worked his way down, starting with one arm and then the other. He gently massaged my sore breasts, working lotion all over, soothing nipples I didn't know could be that sore.

His fingers glided over my ribs, my soft belly. His fingers teased the top of my pelvis before moving down my legs. I groaned loudly when he reached my calves and feet.

He helped me turn over and he paid a lot of attention to my shoulders, lower back and my ass. I had no idea I'd love an ass massage, but I was a convert. I wanted this more often. This was worth any price he would ask.

Thio had massaged all of me when he finally focused on the truly sore spots. He opened a new bottle. One I didn't recognize and also had no human language printed on it. He coated his hands liberally and then his hands sank between my ass cheeks and started to massage my asshole.

I parted my legs for him, his fingers stroking my flesh around my asshole and his other hand made its way down to my slit and gently coated my pussy, inside and out, with this new concoction. His fingers invaded me at the same time. There was no pain, where his fingers touched, I felt the soothing coating that he massaged, both in my pussy and ass.

It felt good. So good I managed to fall asleep. I'd be embarrassed under any other circumstances. Instead, when I woke up, I felt different. Better.

Thio was not in the room so I went to check myself out in the mirror. I still looked like me, but I looked... healthier? Or something? I looked closer and realized what it was. The few fine lines I had started to develop were gone. No wrinkles in my forehead, no laugh lines.

It was actually more disturbing than I thought it would be. My skin was now devoid of any scars or flaws. My breasts were perkier than they had been in a while. I ran a hand through my hair and realized it was slightly thicker than it had ever been.

I was still checking out my naked form in the mirror when Thio returned. I turned and started in on him.

"What the hell did you do to me?!" I shrieked. I even stomped my foot for good measure. His eyes widened a bit in surprise. Hell, even I was surprised at me right now. I really didn't know I'd take it this hard.

I turned my back on him and looked at me in the mirror again. I imagined the scar I got when I had fallen on a bike. The memory was now fuzzy. I thought maybe I had been at a school. Had I gone to school? Frustrated tears filled my eyes as I tried to remember all the things that had made me me.

Thio's hands came down gently on my shoulders for a moment before he pressed himself into my back.

"It's better this way," he said, but his eyes were sad for me. I turned and cried into his shoulder. He just let me cry.

"If it makes you feel better, it took them a lot longer than it should have to forget you," Thio said into my hair. They? They who? Had people known I was gone? The memories were to fuzzy or just plain missing now.

"Come, we'll have a fine time tonight. You'll see. We are going to play poker tonight with some friends."

Friends? We had friends? The idea made me feel better. Maybe that was what I needed. To get out, to have some fun.

Thio helped me dress. I wore some very short shorts over some very cute boyfriend cut panties. The skimpy tank top had a built in bra. I looked like I was ready for a summer barbecue or something. That would be fun.

Thio was naked, though it didn't seem to him like he needed clothes on a regular basis. He pulled the door open and gently led me into the other room. Which turned out to be a normal looking house.

We stepped through to a dining room that had the table swapped out for a poker table. There were four other demons there, along with their humans.

They looked nothing like my charcoal demon. They were different colors, different heights. Their humans were two girl, two guys. They were dressed like this was a barbecue too. All in summer clothes.

The humans were talking in one group. So Thio nudged me to join them as he went to join the demons.

I stepped over to them, a bit shyly. They smiled as I approached and introduced themselves.

"Hey, welcome! I'm Ben," the tall one said. He was wearing khaki shorts and a flannel shirt. He pointed around to the rest of them. "This is Conner," the slightly shorter guy, though slightly more muscled, "Nora," the redhead in a short skirt and tank top, "And Ebony," I guessed named because of her ebony skin. She was wearing shorts and a thin button up shirt.

"Hi, I'm Ember," I waved awkwardly. Ben grinned at me and explained they were talking about the last poker night. They explained that they don't use money to bet, instead the stakes are about us. I gulped nervously.

"H-how long have you been with them," I asked. They appeared relaxed, not nervous at all like me. They smiled and gave different answers.

"It's hard, you know, to guess any real time, but I've been with Culsu for a long time. I'd guess maybe ten years or so." Ebony laughed when I gasped. "We all remember when we were nervous or scared at first. For the most part, we all come around."

"I've been with Pele for years, though I doubt as long as Ebony," Ben nudged Ebony playfully.

"Nora and I came in about the same time. Maybe a few months between?" Conner guessed. "I'm with Vanth and she's with Zep."

I was a bit overwhelmed. They had been doing this for a long time. Would I end up acting just like them? Accepting of it all? Socializing when I could before whatever sexcapades happened?

"Don't worry, we'll take care of you now," Conner said, throwing an arm over my shoulder and pulling me into him for a side hug. He didn't let go. Ben brought me a beer bottle while I listened to them talk and joke around.

I sneaked a look over Conner's shoulder to the demons. They were in a similar circle, talking and drinking. If they had been people, it would seem almost normal. Except my normal didn't include naked demons. Yet, anyway.

Thio looked over and smiled at me. He raised his drink to me and the others looked over. I ducked my head and turned back to my group. I could hear some laughter from the demons, but the humans ignored them.

"What was one of your firsts, Ember?" Conner shook me slightly to bring me back to the conversation.

"First what? Sorry!" They laughed, though not in a mean way.

"You know, when your demon claimed you."

"Oh," I said, letting my voice trail off. I could feel myself grow a bit embarrassed at the idea of telling them any of the stories.

"Maybe you should tell her yours first," Conner suggested.

"Oh! Yeah, I'll do that!" Ebony gestured excitedly. "So my very first, we were punks who decided to do a summoning, right? Well I got sucked in and found myself all dolled up right. I mean, super dolled up. Fancy shoes, some sort of old fashion dress. And there he is. So he spends about an hour seducing me. I could tell I was off, like not myself. We were at some party, and he finally manages to talk me into going upstairs and he spent all night ravishing me."

I just stared at her. That was her first one?! That would be an okay one.

"Like I didn't know demons could see whatever desires we had. So all those times I spent reading historical romances, I got to experience one. God, so good. Sometimes he sets up ones like that for a special bonding night."

I started to squirm under Conner's arm. That seemed tame. Thio said the fantasies had all been other peoples. Was it that I had heard it and then wondered what that would be like? Did I do this to myself?

"Oh man, that blush, now you have to tell us your first!" Ben said, pointing to my face.

"I'm so embarrassed," I turned my face into Conner's shoulder and started talking. "My first was in a pillory. Thio cut my clothes away and summoned a large group of men to watch before inviting them to play with me. He spanked me in front of all of them before letting them..."

"Oh, god," Nora said. I peeked and saw her fanning herself. I could feel Conner shake slightly with laughter.

"There goes Nora," Conner laughed. "We'll be talking about her asking for the pillory next time."

Conner had started to tell his story when we were interrupted. It seemed they were ready for the start of the game. It was a damn shame because suddenly I was curious. I hadn't seen a single, uh, girl demon. So I may have a bit of a perverted interest in just how that worked for the guys.

The demons sat at the table and we all stood behind our respective demons. At first I was bored. They used chips, but whatever was discussed was definitely not in english.

Thio won the first round. Then all the other demons talked to their humans. The humans started stripping out of clothing. Nora was just in her panties now, it seemed. Her demon bet big and lost. Conner tossed his shirt away while Ebony stepped out of her shorts. Ben didn't take anything off.

"It's because Pele ante'd but folded before any real betting," Nora leaned over to whisper to me. Zep gave her a swat on the ass and she yelped and grinned as she righted herself.

This time, Thio did not win the hand.

"Remove two pieces of clothing, Ember," Thio grinned up at me. I gulped and stared out at the others. Ben was down to his boxers, Nora, Ebony and Conner were naked. I took my tank top off and my shorts, leaving me in my boyfriend cut panties. I also hid as best I could behind Thio's chair.

I noticed they were not so embarrassed by their nakedness as I was. I didn't like it. Whenever I thought I was comfortable with Thio, he managed something to make me question everything.

Thio didn't win again. Now I was forced to remove my panties. I yelped when Thio had turned and gave my now naked cheeks a slap.

"Now the real fun starts. The games will be longer, but after we'll get to play," Nora whispered, this time her demon concentrating on his cards.

I was starting to feel chilled by the time Pele shouted in triumph. The other demons groaned but they didn't seem to disappointed.

Ben and Ebony got their orders in hushed tones before moving to the living room to the couch. The house had an opened design and we had no obstructions to watch whatever it was about to start.

Ben sat on the edge of the couch and then leaned back, Ebony dropping to her knees. She pulled his erect cock into his mouth and started licking and sucking him down. My heart raced as I watched them.

My attention was drawn back to the table. Wasn't that the end of that hand? They were returning to play. I didn't know poker well, but this was no longer looking like poker.

It seemed that Culsu and Pele were in a one on one game. When this one ended, Culsu barked out an order. Ebony sank back on to her heals, Ben rolled his legs up and back and then Ebony dipped her head and started licking his asshole.

My hands clutched tightly to Thio's shoulder. I was turned on but also a little afraid for the game to continue.

I lost all focus on the game. Instead, I heard orders barked out. Ebony lapped at Ben's cock, balls and asshole before sucking a finger into her mouth and then slowly working it into Ben's ass.

Ben was groaning and panting, begging to come. The request was denied and he cried out in frustration and need. Ebony sucked his cock and she slowly finger fucked him.

I was so concentrated on them that I yelped when my ass was slapped and I turned to Thio. Another hand had been won. Thio told me to go sit next to Ben, to hold me legs spread like he was. I earned another spank when I hesitated and I hurriedly took my place.

Nora sank to her knees before me. My eyes flew to the table and I saw Thio and Zep in a one on one game while the other demons watched us.

I gasped when Nora's mouth came down on my clit. She licked and sucked at me, her tongue swirling my clit before sliding inside of me as far as she could go.

My hips were bucking when I heard the Thio laugh and Zep call out to Nora. Nora helped me up and then laid me flat on the floor. She rose above me and straddled my head before pulling my legs wide and returning to lick my pussy. Then she pushed her hips down and forced her pussy onto my mouth.

It shocked me. I had never been bi curious. Ever. She slapped my clit, twice, hard and I stuck my tongue out and started to lick my first pussy. She was hairless, her pussy lips swollen and glistening with moisture. I took my lead from her, she sucked my clit I sucked hers, she swirled my clit I swirled hers until I finally found my own rhythm.

Nora picked her head up and asked permission to come and it was granted. Nora sat up, grounded her hips down on my face as I continued to lick her and she came all over my face.

Then I felt Conner at my legs as Nora climbed off of me.

"Sorry, Ember. You're not done yet." Conner climbed over me and placed his cock onto my chest, between my breasts. He palmed my breasts and when he pushed them together he started to fuck my breasts.

"Put your mouth down, so my cock goes in your mouth when I thrust forward," Conner pleaded. So I did. His cock slid into my mouth as he humped my chest. It was a strange feeling. I had never had anyone do this, though I've seen or heard about it. Then soon Conner was asking permission and then he came on my face and chest. He slowed his thrusts as his cock softened.

I sat up. Ebony was fisting Ben while she sucked him. Ben was still denied an orgasm and she kept him blubbering, asking and pleaded to come.

It was fascinating. It shouldn't have been, but Ebony had her whole hand up Ben's ass, his cock was straining for release. Ebony's thighs glistened.

Conner hugged me from behind. "They'll lose interest soon and join us. Then the real fun starts."

So Conner hugged me, his hands going to my nipples to tweak and pinch them as we watched Ebony work Ben. Cheering came from the table and shouts directed to Ben, Ebony worked her hand out of his ass and Ben flipped her over, plunged into her pussy and fucked her hard and fast. He bent over her and stopped her from trying to play with her clit as he fucked her. She cried out for orgasm and the table laughed as she was denied.

Nora crawled over to them and started to kiss Ben hard and deep as he fucked Ebony. My pussy was completely soaked. Conner's fingers slowly made their way and played in my slit, though not serious in any way to let me come.

"We have to ask permission to come, but I suspect they will give up the card game soon." I sank back into Conner, enjoying his hands on me.

He was right. A few minutes later, Ben called out for permission, was granted and pulled out of Ebony, shoved his cock into her ass and pumped himself until he came inside her.

Thio came around and stared down at me. Me in Conner's arms, his hands at my nipple and pussy, my legs spread wide for him. Thio grinned and pulled me up.

He pulled me down over his lap on the foot rest, my chest dangling down the other side, my arms forced to hold me up, my legs on the other. My ass was over his lap, pointed so everyone could see, if they were so inclined.

Then he spanked me. He spanked me long and hard. I cried out with each spank, though I felt myself getting more turned on the longer we went. I could feel the heat pool over my skin, imagining my skin going from white, to a light pink to a dark red as he spanked me over and over. I couldn't help the tears.

Finally he slowed to a stop and rubbed my ass, letting my catch my breath and control my tears.

I heard him talk to someone, though I couldn't understand a single word. Then he snapped his fingers and pulled me to my feet.

In the center of the room dangled cuffs and chains. Thio led me over and cuffed my hands and feet, so I was in an X position. He kissed me softly on the lips before showing me the flogger. I started to protest when he handed it to Culsu.

Culsu was Ebony's demon. He had red skin, was thicker in mass than Thio and he had four horns, though one had been broken off at the base. His back was lined with spikes that pointed down, towards the floor. He had a thick tail.

Thio stood behind me, tugged my head backwards and held me. Then Culsu started the flogger. I screamed when it landed on my right breast. He hit me fast and hard, not giving me time anticipate. He hit one breast then the other, he worked the flogger over my stomach. Then I screamed harder when he used it on my pussy. I could feel all of it hit me. It hurt but it also almost made me come. Then he stopped.

Thio let my head go and I looked down. My breasts were bright red, so was my torso and pussy. Then I saw Culsu approach again. He held out nipple clamps. They were joined by a delicate chain and a small heart hung down from both clamps.

Thio reached under me and fingered my clit. It helped distract me some when Culsu pinched my nipples and put the clamps on. I whimpered when each were in place. Then both Thio and Culsu moved away.

The flogger was passed to Vanth. Vanth was a dark rusty color. He was on the tall side but he had a big rounded belly. Instead of horns, he had short spikes all over his head.

Vanth walked around behind me. He swung the flogger down hard on my already sore ass. I groaned and could hear the hearts in the clamps jingle as I moved. Vanth rained down on me with the flogger, from my ass to my back, all the while making me writhe. As I writhed the little bells jingled. Zep was on the couch in front of me, Nora sucking his cock as he watched me. Pele was fucking Ben, who was bent over the back of the couch, both watching me.

I pulled on the chains as the flogger hit me over and over, I danced, trying to avoid the flogger. It slipped, once in a while, between my legs and set my pussy on fire.

Then it was over. It was mercifully over. For a moment. They released my legs, but not my arms. Thio stood in front of me, grinned and then placed the chain from the clamps between his lips and I cried out when it pulled at my nipples. Then he picked my legs up and pushed into me. Slowly, he started to fuck me.

I was starting to relax into it when I felt someone behind me. Someone big at my asshole. I was pleading and begging, incoherently, though I wasn't sure if it was for it to stop or for more. My body was on fire with the flogging, but my pussy was drenched. Slowly, the large cock worked its way inside me and then they started to fuck me as I hung there.

12