Burning Embers Ch. 08

Story Info
Ember is abducted. By aliens.
3.4k words
4.41
12.2k
13

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes I woke up from dreams that felt all too real. From a family I thought I should know. Friends. Their faces are blurry in my dreams and I try hard, in the dreams, to make their faces come into focus but it all just slips away.

Thio has left me alone this week. He comes and goes, but no wild room changes or snapping fingers. I admit, it has been nice, to just relax. I've taken a lot of hot baths, read the books he's brought me and ate the food he says that I love, though I have no memory of that.

I was lying in bed, working on digesting the huge stack of pancakes I had managed to consume half an hour ago when Thio came back. I groaned and rolled over, turning my back to him. I needed to sleep this off, if possible.

I admit, I was starting to relax probably just a little too much around Thio. Which is why I didn't see it coming.

The last thing I remember was rolling over. Now I was stuck in a large corn field. It was night and I couldn't see anything but corn stalks. It was strangely claustrophobic.

"Thio?" I called out, trying not to panic.

I started to push my way through the stalks of corn, trying to find anything. A road, a foot path, that would lead me out of here. My panic boiled over and I was crashing through the corn, in wildly different directions, in hopes of finding a way out.

My lungs were finally able to draw in air as I stumbled and tripped when I hit an open field. I hit my knees and worked on breathing and to get my racing heart to calm.

When I looked up, I thought maybe I had calmed down a little too soon. It was a freakin' crop circle. I could see a few stalks left standing, in some sort of pattern, in the big circle I had tripped in. The stalks had been bent, not broken. I had watched something on this. Hadn't I?

I started to slowly back up. My hands brushed the stalks and I turned to go back into the corn, to hide from whatever this was. I screamed.

Figures hid in the corn. They had pale yellow, translucent skin. They looked almost like a regular human, though they had no clothes and no obvious genders. They were slender and taller than anything else I had ever seen. Their eyes were over sized and they had no mouths.

I was being herded, I could tell. I stumbled backward and turn to run, only to turn away from each figure I saw until I burst through the stalks and came to the small circle dead center in the field. Then I saw them through the stalks. I was surrounded.

The white light I expected didn't come. No UFO hovering over me to suck me up. Instead, one of the figures stepped forward. He, or she, raised a hand and touched a finger to my forehead and I collapsed.

I woke up in a dark room, strapped down to what felt like a gurney. My clothes were stripped away and I lay naked, except for my bonds. I opened my mouth to scream, only no sound came out. I tried again and again before I realized something was terribly wrong. I couldn't make a single sound.

It was warm enough, I supposed, but it didn't stop me from breaking out in goosebumps and start to shiver uncontrollably.

When one of the figures appeared, I was exhausted from panic and shivering. Its hand reached out and touched my forehead, like before, only this time I didn't pass out. I saw images.

Images of people. The various things they have done to them before releasing them. I could feel tears slide out of my eyes, though I could still make no sound.

Another image, of one of them touching my throat after they stripped me. Removing my voice. Another, removing the hair I hadn't shaved all week from between my legs. They had touched me all over, removing hair from my legs, arms, butt, back and head. They had left me my eyebrows. They had removed my locks. I cried harder.

The figure withdrew a needle. An ordinary needle anyone might see at a doctors office. I stared up at it confused and started to struggle when the figure pinched my nipple and started to insert it directly in the middle, into my breast. It hurt. Whatever they injected me with hurt too. I could feel it burn as it spread around inside my breast.

I yanked and twisted as best I could when it rounded the table to do my other breast with a new needle. It easily got a hold of my nipple and I my mouth opened in a silent scream as he insert it and pressed the liquid into my other breast.

My breasts were on fire and they were swelling. They became engorged. They were at least a cup size bigger than before but I could feel the skin stretch painfully over them. The figure returned next to me, with a buddy on my other side. They lowered tubes from the ceiling. I wasn't focused on it until they fastened them to my breasts and started to pump.

I could feel each pump and it made the burning sensation a hundred times worse. My breasts were sucked up the tube until my nipples were at the top of the tube, to where it ran a much smaller tube from my breast back up to the ceiling somewhere. Then with the next few pumps, I saw a milky white fluid start to come out of my breast.

Dumbfounded, I stared at the tubes. They had made my breasts start to milk. I was focused on the tubes that were flowing a little better with each pump when I felt my legs unbound and pulled back to my sides, up towards my chest and strapped into place.

Looking down my body, between my encased breasts, I saw them lining up a machine. It held a very large penis on it. I tried to beg and plead, but still, no sound came from my throat.

Before they inserted the penis into me, one figure inserted a finger inside of me and I felt myself become wet. Super wet. And horny. I shook my head in denial as my mouth silently begged for a cock.

They lined the machine up and slowly pushed it until the first inch was resting inside of me. Then they turned it on. It started off slow, but it filled me completely. They did something to the table and the machine and the table slammed me into an up right position and another device was rolled up. It was a small, slightly curved pad with nubs all over it. They placed it firmly against my clit and turned it on.

I was blinded with the orgasm that hit me almost instantly. When I could focus again, I saw milk flowing wildly through the tubes before it returned to its previous slow flow. I felt another orgasm come on fast, my clit too sensitive after the first orgasm. The second hit and I realized what they were doing. They were going to force me to orgasm to increase the milk flow.

I silently cried out for Thio. I could feel the cock in my start to go faster and it was somehow getting fatter, stretching me out more. The figured stared at some sort of monitor, though none of the readings made any sense to me. When they were satisfied, they turned and came to stand next to me. I tried to beg them to release me, but I got a finger in my mouth instead.

It used its finger to fuck my mouth. It was long and I worked on not gagging when it hit the back of my throat. The other started to push a finger inside my ass. Their heads turned towards one another and seemed to be having a silent conversation. The finger left my mouth and touched my forehead.

In a blink, I was face down, hips stuck up in the air. I could feel the small pad under my clit. My body weight pressing down in it was impossible to avoid. The cock in my pussy was still going though it slowed for some time. My encased breasts were provided a hole so I could rest with my face on the gurney, my breasts hanging through the opened part of the table.

A second cock was pushed up to my asshole. I felt it push in. It alternated with the cock in my pussy. I came violently. When I came down one of them started to spank me as they turned up the speed on the cocks.

The cocks slammed into me, faster than any living thing could possibly manage. One held my hips down, forcing my clit down on the pad harder. The other was using a paddle to slap my ass. My throat strained as I tried to scream, over and over. My eyes rolled into the back of my head as I came, over and over.

I thrashed. I was desperate to get off the pad. It felt like the orgasms would kill me. I was past the point where I could handle anymore.

Then it was over. I was gasping for breath when one touched my forehead and I passed out.

When I came to, I was in a cell, covered in a hospital gown. My body felt recovered, my breasts no longer burned and I didn't feel any soreness from the pad or cocks.

The door opened. There was no one there. I slowly took a step out into the hallway. The floor lit itself up softly as I approached each new tile, guiding my steps.

I had gone around several corners and several closed doors when I was lead into a room. It was unlike the first room. It was lit dimly and I could see everything in the room. It looked like a lounge. Low chairs, cushions on the floor. A bar set up on the far wall. There was no one here. The tile before me flashed with impatience and I let it lead me to one of the cushions on the floor. It flashed at me until I laid down.

I lay there, staring at the ceiling, waiting. It was several minutes before I heard anyone approach. When I lifted my head, I didn't see any of the figures I saw before. This was unlike those other things. He was tall, thick with muscle, scaly like a lizard and had huge split pupil black eyes. He had a long tail and oh yeah. A very large erect penis.

Frozen, it was all I could do to remember to breath as it approached me. He walked up right. His body looked almost human, except for the claws on his fingers and his slightly elongated snout.

He crouched when he got to me, running his scaly hands from my feet to my thighs. He leaned in, closer to my core and took a deep breath in. My heart raced faster when his tongue flicked out. Like a damn snake tongue.

My body came alive and I tried to back way, but his hands clamped down on my thighs and held me in place. A hand rose up and stroked my belly, in a calming gesture almost. His other was like steel, locking me down. Then he ripped the gown away in one hard tug.

He rose, crawling up until his nose was pushed against my pussy, breathing me in. His tongue flicked out, against my clit, and I shivered. This time with the stirrings of lust.

Slowly, he crawled until his thick cock was lined up with my pussy. I felt the head push into my slit and he waited. Rubbing it up and down, teasing me. Then his teeth clamped down on my shoulder and slammed into me. I managed to make a small whimper sound as my body shuddered, preparing for orgasm.

His teeth stayed clamped to my shoulder as he pounded in and out of me. I started to push up, digging my heels in to meet the thrusts. I silently screamed when he pushed and sent us flying, him landing on his back and I landed fully, taking his cock fully inside me.

Pressure around my waist startled me. He was wrapping his tail around me, holding me still. He held me still as he powered his hips up, thrusting into me. My hands came to the tail, holding on, my body thrashing with each thrust. The tail worked around me like a snake until I felt the tip of the tail slither down, push between my ass cheeks and felt the tip start to insert itself into my ass. I came.

My breasts started to leak milk as I came. He sat up and clamped his mouth over my right breast and sucked. I felt fire and a zing go straight down to my clit as he suckled me.

I started to notice that we were no longer alone. The figures were back and they looked like they were recording us. Observing a mating ritual. And they weren't alone. Thio sat on another cushion, in the corner, in the shadows. I could see the outline of his horns and I knew it was him.

My attention fell away from them as the creature stood up, his tail holding me up like some sort of seat, the tail buried a few inches in my ass like a hook. My legs were inches off the ground when he reinserted his cock inside me. Only this time, he pressed into my ass. He never removed his tail. I thrashed and gasped for breath as he pushed into my ass.

I came again when his mouth clamped down onto my other breast and started suckling. His body was in a frenzy now. The figures rushed forward and worked hard until he was no longer pumping into my ass but into a large vial. He roared as he came and his tail slowly loosened and pulled out of my ass. Leaving me laying on the cushions.

The figures backed out of the room, leading the creature away. My head turned to watch the procession slowly move out of the room.

I felt movement next to me but didn't turn my head. I knew it was Thio. I could almost feel him when he's around.

He yanked me up and flipped me. Until I was on all fours. Over him. Backwards. His erect cock was under my mouth and my dripping pussy was over his face.

"Lower your hips, Ember," Thio growled. I lowered my hips and gasped when his lips clamped onto my clit. He drove me crazy with his lips and tongue and then I took his cock into my mouth, pushing it down, into my throat and swallowed around the head. He groaned into my pussy.

I worshiped his cock, taking time to give his balls some attention with my mouth. I almost chocked on his balls when his tongue slid up as he pulled my hips down more and he started to lick my asshole.

Desperation hit me. I needed either my ass filled or my pussy. I felt empty and needed something. Then I felt his fingers enter my pussy. It wasn't enough but it would work for now.

Thio had spread his legs, giving me access so I took him. I returned the favor. My tongue reached out and circled his anus. His hips jerked with the first touch and I felt him slam his fingers inside me, adding another.

I licked and flicked his asshole, enjoying the frenzy it created. Then I pulled up and sucked in a finger. I looked around me and met his eyes, letting him see me suck my fingers. His eyes were smoldering with lust. I straightened and took his cock deep into my mouth as my finger found his asshole and pushed in. His hips jerked and I felt his mouth groan against my asshole. I nearly came. When I added a second finger inside his ass, Thio came.

I swallowed everything.

Thio pulled me up until I was fully sitting on his face. My hands flew up and started to pinch and pull at my nipples. I grounded my hips down on his face.

I was silently begging. My voice had not returned yet but I needed more. I needed to be filled. So I sank once more and worked his cock until he was once again rock hard. Then I crawled down his body and slowly sank my pussy over his cock. He raised his legs and I used them for leverage. I worked myself on his cock, slamming my hips down over and over. A hand left my breasts and I fingered my clit as I rode him hard.

I sobbed when he pulled me off him, cutting me off from an orgasm. He flipped me on my back, spread my legs so he could fit his hips between them. His eyes were hooded, staring right into mine as he slowly sank back into me. He held my hands over my head with one of his own, the other holding himself up so he didn't crush me.

The look on his face wasn't one of just lust. I could almost see that he cared for me. I wasn't just a toy for him. I shook my head and cleared my thoughts. Those kind of thoughts felt dangerous.

I pulled my legs up and wrapped them around his hips, allowing him to find that right spot inside of me and I gasped. Thio took advantage and locked our lips together, his tongue invading my mouth as his cock slowly pumped in and out me with sure, steady strokes.

The slow pace was maddening. It fueled the fire building in my belly, but it was a long slow burn that he refused to let me build faster. I tried to writhe under him, but he sank his chest down, pinning me.

He let my hands go and I wrapped them around him, trying to pull him closer to me. He grinned against my mouth, but refused to pump his hips faster. I ripped my lips away, losing control and couldn't stop myself from trying to thrash against the orgasm that was just out of reach.

Thio let me stay this way, though I'm not sure how long. When I felt I could scream with frustration and need, he finally started to pump into me faster. Slowly building his speed, hitting all the right spots and I silently screamed out the powerful orgasm that crashed through my body, convulsions rippling through limbs and womb.

When I came down, he was beside me, stroking my tummy. I had been unaware of him coming, but I could feel it slowly leak out of me. I was fully aware when he finally pulled me on top of him, cuddling me to his chest, letting my body be limp and happy as he settled us into the cushion.

"I enjoy it when you have your voice removed," Thio whispered to me. I felt his fingers at my throat. The skin below got warm, just shy of a painful burn.

"That was a cruel thing to do," I croaked as I picked my head up to look at him, my voice hoarse from all the silence yelling and screaming I tried to do.

"But fun," Thio said, wiggling his eyebrows at me. I laughed as I replaced my head against his chest.

He snapped his fingers and we were on his bed, in his room. Though we hadn't moved. I was still sprawled over him, now we had a bed under us and a sheet over us.

I let my eyes drift closed and enjoyed the feel of his hands skimming my skin, from my shoulders to my butt. His touch comforting. I could still feel his seed inside me, as we both drifted off to sleep.