Burning Flames

Story Info
They meet in his cabin by the lake.
948 words
25.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood on the balcony watching the lake when you arrived. The dying sun set the sky on fire, a salmon made circles on the smooth water surface. You waved, and I smiled and waved back . . . even from this distance I was mesmerized by your beauty, like so many times before.

We had dinner in candlelight, relaxed and glad to be together again. I had bought the kind of roses I know you like and put them in a vase for you, and from the livingroom we could hear the stereo play Tchaikovsky's "Swan Lake". When we had finished our meal I picked up the candlestick, and we moved into the livingroom. I managed to light the fireplace after two attempts, and a warm light filled the room, shadows dancing on the walls. We sat down on the thick carpet, watching the wood burn as the flames grew higher and higher. . . .

Sipping a glass of champagne I look at you, admire the beauty of your lines when you look into the hypnotic firelight. You are wearing a silk blouse and that skirt I like so much. I can't deny my feelings for you; I want you. I need you.

And then you feel my gaze and look into my eyes. We both smile. You put your glass down, and I take the hint. I empty my glass and move closer to you. Our lips meet and you put your arms around my neck, surprise me with the passion of your embrace. We stop and you lie down with a challenging look in your eyes. I lean over you and kiss your cheek, one hand in your hair, the other hand on your waist. I kiss your neck, your shoulders and your neckline, as you caress my back gingerly. While I cup my hand gently over your breast our tongues meet, and your moisture excites me even more.

I stop for a moment to unbutton my shirt, and as I do so you open your blouse, revealing your slender figure and curvy breasts. I undress, your hands caressing my muscular chest, arousing me. I press my hardness against your leg as I start caressing your body, my lips tasting your soft skin. Your breathing is getting heavier, just like mine. I pull up your skirt and pass my hand over your thighs, and I touch your breasts with my mouth, circling your nipples. "God, I love you", I whisper softly.

My hands move faster when I pull down your panties, and as my fingers touch your wet lapia a wave of increased excitement fills my body. I suck on your nipples, your hands on my head and shoulders as my fingers reach inside of you, exploring you gently. I change position and start licking you with my tongue. I massage your clitoris in my mouth and you reward me with a deep groan of pleasure.

I stimulate you with my tongue and my lips, my hands holding your hips like a bowl as I taste your warm juices. This is my way of showing you how much I need you, how I wish to be a part of your life forever. Let us be one tonight.

When your breathing changes I stop and roll over on my back. You react almost instantly; on all four you take my nipples in your mouth and then start kissing me again and again, each time moving further and further down. Standing on your knees you start massaging me, making me even harder, and when your lips close around me it is almost too much. I put my hand on your shoulder to stop you before it's too late. You understand and straddle me instead, and I am inside of you, my hardness enclosed by your warm muscles. I hold my left hand on your hip, and with my right thumb I gently caress your clitoris. . . .

Then, slowly, with your hands on my shoulders you start moving up and down, with a rhythm like the waves hammering against the shore, your fingernails dug in my skin, your hungry eyes looking into mine. I cup my hands over your breasts, and your movements help me massage them. The light from the fire is making the sweat on our bodies glance, and the reflection of the flames in your eyes gives you the look of a goddess.

Together we raise above reality in perfect ecstacy, our bodies united in passion, love and pleasure. I feel as if I am about to explode, small lights flashing before my eyes. And then you reach your climax, and you scream when the orgasm pulsates in your mound and spreads throughout your body. I follow you instantly, and I throw my head back and groan when I come deep inside of you. In this moment we are gods; nothing else exists but us. You and I, together, our souls one with the universe.

You shake one last time and then collapse, pressing your warm body against mine. I put my arms around you and we lie there, exhausted. . . .

I wake up when I hear the door close, and after a moment the sound of your car disappears down the road. You could never love me, you had said, only share with me these brief moments.

Is he worth it? I asked you, and you looked down. Yes. But I already knew, and I know now that it will come to an end. But how could I stay away from you? You are like the fire . . . you burn, and I am caught in your flames.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Seaside Morning A perfect way to begin the day.in Romance
Daddy's Home A DDlg story.in BDSM
Eating Her Out She gives in and let's him munch on her pussy. in Erotic Couplings
"I've Been a Bad Girl, Miss..." My sweet little boyfriend is sissified and taught a lesson.in BDSM
At What Cost? "Beg me to fuck you."in BDSM
More Stories