Burning Honey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elleem
elleem
166 Followers

For a second it seemed as though Cary could only groan wordlessly, then he managed, "Fucking - shit, Aspen, so good -" until Aspen hummed his agreement around his mouthful and Cary had to break off again. As Aspen pulled back once more he made sure his lips were tightly sealed around Cary, the tip of his tongue drawing wild patterns on the underside of Cary's cock. When he reached the head he let it spring from between his lips before instantly sucking it forcefully back into his mouth.

This seemed to be the breaking point for Cary: his hands now were forcibly pressing Aspen's head to his crotch, holding it in place as his he shallowly thrust in and out of Aspen's throat. Aspen felt sure he would suffocate but what a way to go, his nails digging into Cary's ass, the salty taste of his skin on his tongue, a perfect furrow between Cary's eyes as ardor and control warred within - it was enough to make Aspen moan, loud but muffled, and Cary seemed to roar his pleasure in response, and Aspen could actually feel him erupt in his throat. Cary's grip on his hair had tightened but he wriggled back until his mouth was filling with Cary's seed, almost sweet beneath the tang.

When at last Cary went languid he tugged Aspen up to him. "You missed a bit," he said, voice still husky, that easy grin sliding back into place, and he bent to lick the bit of his own cum which had clung to the corner of Aspen's lips. Then they were kissing, Cary's tongue dominating his mouth, lips and teeth insistent, and Aspen felt sure that if it weren't for Cary's arms wrapped around him he'd have collapsed. He was so hard it hurt.

"Fuck, Aspen," Cary said when at last he relinquished his lips for a bare moment. "I thought you'd never--"

"I haven't," Aspen said quickly. He was flushing. "I just really wanted to--"

"Yeah," Cary smirked, kissing him hard again. "And it was fucking incredible."

Aspen felt himself turning a deeper shade of red and tried to mumble out something like a thank you, but Cary leaned in to suck his bottom lip into his mouth, and his words turned into a moan.

"You drive me fucking crazy, you know that?" Cary pulled back to say. "Those big blue eyes. That look on your face like you have something you could say but would rather keep to yourself. Not to mention," he added with a growl, "how insanely sexy you are."

Aspen just looked at him, mouth slightly open. No one had ever said anything like that to him before, never mind the fact that it was coming from a man who was heady as sex personified.

"You don't believe me," Cary murmured into Aspen's ear, taking a moment to flick his tongue against the lobe.

"Well--" Aspen started but Cary was spinning him around, one hand at Aspen's hip, the other splayed across his chest, keeping his body tight to his own.

"Your skin is so smooth," he whispered in Aspen's ear, rubbing small circles on his chest, "like porcelain. Your neck," he gave it a gentle bite, "so long. You've got these tight lean muscles -" he ran the hand not clutching Aspen's hip over his abdomen, down around the back of his thighs, "and fucking hell, your ass..."

Cary was walking them forward now, taking them the few steps to Aspen's small kitchen table in the middle of the room. Aspen still felt dazed from his words and let Cary gently push him over the table, allowing him to position his hands so that each grasped a far corner of the table. Cary was not far above him, mouthing the back of his neck, hands running along his stretched body, but when Cary stepped back Aspen felt suddenly very exposed, bent over for him, and made a motion to straighten up. Cary put a hand in his lower back, keeping him there.

"Fuck," he said after a moment, like he'd worked to get that one word out. But apparently Cary was done with words, for he swooped back down over Aspen, hands on his shoulders first, pressing against him so Aspen could feel his cock, reawakened already, against his thigh. Aspen's own erection was trapped against the wooden table below, and he rocked back against Cary desperately.

Cary smoothed his hands down Aspen's back, taking a step back as he did so, until his hands were at the base of Aspen's spine. Slowly, too slowly, with a feather light touch, he traced the curves of Aspen's ass. Aspen wriggled impatiently, craning his neck to look back at Cary who had a look of - what was that? Awe? - on his face, lips slightly parted, entirely focused on Aspen's bare bottom.

"Cary," Aspen breathed and his gaze flicked up to Aspen's and the lust there was so palpable that Aspen couldn't help it, a tiny moan escaped him. A brief grin flitted over Cary's face and Aspen felt a pang of something like longing behind his navel. Gently, Cary raised a hand to Aspen's shoulder, pushing him back down and arranging him so that he faced forward, away from Cary.

"Shhh," he murmured in Aspen's ear. "Gonna make you feel so good, baby. Just relax."

Trembling and aroused almost to the point of pain, Aspen lay there obediently as Cary resumed stroking his ass, though his touch was stronger now, massaging the muscle as though he couldn't hold back. When he trailed a finger through the cleft of his ass, brushing almost imperceptibly over Aspen's virgin opening, Aspen sucked in a sharp gasp. Perhaps encouraged by the sound, Cary reversed his path, stroking from the sensitive skin just behind his balls back up, pressing just hard enough to drive Aspen crazy.

Then Cary knelt, and Aspen could feel hot breath on his skin. There was a moment when he knew what was about to happen and wondered if he should say anything to forestall it but then he felt the soft warmth of Cary's mouth descend on his ass, his tongue tracing the cleft, nipping at each cheek, and oh holy god he was kissing - there was no other way to describe it - he was kissing Aspen's tight furled pink hole, lashing at it with his tongue, opening him and making noises like Aspen was the finest delicacy on earth and Aspen was squirming, arching back for more because no one had ever touched him like this, no one had ever made him feel like he was coming apart and falling together at once. It could have been just seconds or hours later that Cary pulled back, just slightly. Aspen felt the touch of his fingers replace his lips and, desperate for contact, shameless, he groaned and pressed against him.

"You like that, don't you," Cary's voice was thick with lust. Aspen couldn't respond, not with words; but he made some kind of sound and Cary must have understood. "You've got such a perfect, such a fucking delicious -" but he seemed unable to finish the thought for without warning or hesitation he had buried his face again in Aspen's ass, lips and teeth frantic, tongue stabbing at his opening, and it was almost too much and not even close to being enough. Suddenly Aspen found his voice but his tone was one he did not reconcile, didn't think he'd ever used, as helplessly he begged, "Cary, please, more Cary - please, Cary, fuck me, Cary!"

And yet for some reason Cary went still, causing Aspen to groan, but the next second Cary was pulling him off the table, turning him around and pinning him there against the edge so there was barely a handsbreadth of space between their bare bodies.

When Aspen was able to pull his eyes from Cary's chiseled torso, he found Cary waiting to meet his gaze. "Are you sure?" Aspen could live in that golden stare.

"Yes," he said simply, and immediately Cary was tugging him forward. "Wha--"

"You really want our first time to be on your dining room table? What would we tell the kids?" Cary paused long enough to kiss him, hard. "Where's your bed?"

And then Aspen was pulling him across the room, over to the spiral staircase which had never seemed so damned inconvenient---

And that was when the doorbell rang.

It almost gave Aspen a heart attack. "Who-what time is it?"

Cary shrugged, gesturing to his naked body with a nonchalant confidence that almost distracted Aspen entirely. "Don't seem to have my watch on me."

But already Aspen was searching out the blinking numbers above the stovetop, knowing what they'd say: five o'clock. Which was exactly when Ruby had texted him to say she was bringing by the suit she had chosen for him to wear to the wedding, since after the ill-fitting gala tux she apparently no longer trusted Aspen to dress himself.

The doorbell rang again.

"Fuck." Aspen was suddenly diving for his pants, throwing Cary's silk shirt at him. "You've got to get out of here. There's no telling how long she'll linger or what she'll poke her nose into, you know Ruby."

"Ruby's here?" That got Cary's attention. "I thought you said you broke up with her." Aspen paused just long enough to see those gold eyes narrow.

"I did! I mean, I tried. I mean, there's just this stupid wedding and - " Aspen's phone started vibrating in his pants pocket - "shit, you've got to get out of here. You can go down the back staircase." Pushing a protesting Cary towards the back door, Aspen snatched up his shirt along the way, pulling it over his head.

Aspen had opened the door and all but shoved him out when Cary put out a hand to prevent him from shutting the door in his face.

They simply looked at each other for a moment, Cary still with his pants unbuttoned and shirt askew. The next second they were on each other, mouths and hands and bodies, until Aspen pulled back regretfully. "Go."

"Do I have to?" Cary asked, leaning in to nuzzle Aspen's neck. "I mean, you're on the twenty third floor. That's a lot of--" But then Aspen, laughing, was pushing him away and closing the door before he wouldn't be able to.

The doorbell rang again, and Aspen threw himself in front of the tall mirror that hung in the living room section of the massive open room. He looked rumpled; he straightened his clothes as best he could. Aspen could see where Cary had paid close attention to the juncture of his neck, fresh marks threatening to rise, and fumbled for a sweatshirt hanging over the back of an armchair. There was nothing to be done, however, for his kiss-bruised lips, nor the stupid starry look even he could see written in his eyes.

He walked over to the door and, thinking it was best to go into this prepared, peered through the peephole. Ruby was standing there, holding a garment bag aloft, an annoyed look on her face at having to wait. The sight of her caused Aspen to flush with guilt; the last lingering touches of desire fled from his body.

He gave himself just a moment to picture a disgruntled and disarrayed Cary making his way down stair after stair and, despite the situation, felt something like a laugh curl in his belly.

Aspen took a deep breath opened the door just as Ruby leant forward to ring the doorbell a fourth time. Show time.

elleem
elleem
166 Followers