Burning Honey Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elleem
elleem
166 Followers

Aspen screamed. And writhed, and begged, delirious with want: he was burning, aflame as Cary pounded into him, relentless, muscles corded and so fucking beautiful that Aspen could only plead for more, more of him, more of this. That gold skin was hot where it pressed into every inch of his own and the honey blonde hair was mussed from where Aspen had grabbed it to pull him even closer, and Cary seemed incapable of getting out more than a few words at a time, just "you feel.." And "God, yes baby," but it was when he gasped out "Aspen" like it was some kind of prophecy that he completely lost it, jackhammering into that spot over and over like a man possessed.

Aspen felt it building long before it crashed over him, gathering speed from someplace deep within him, higher than his bellybutton, some hidden reserve of fire within him suddenly roaring to life. His mouth flew open, though he couldn't get a word out if he'd tried, and every muscle in his body tensed up, his hands digging into Cary's shoulders--he felt himself suffused, flushed with the most gorgeous golden heat from the tips of his toes to the crown of his head. It only took that final brush of Cary's flat stomach against his throbbing erection to let himself trip and he was cumming, harder than he ever had before, his channel spasming with each jet that erupted from his otherwise untouched cock, desperately clutching Cary closer even as the other man cried out again, wordless this time, and snapped his hips forward in one last powerful thrust as though compelled to sink himself into Aspen as far as possible.

They lay like that for a while, not moving, and after a moment, when he had vaguely regained his senses, Aspen noticed that he wasn't the only one who was--ever so slightly--trembling.

elleem
elleem
166 Followers