Burning Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I was pumping I could feel my balls swell with my own white creamy juice, I started to pump her pussy even faster yet. Suddenly I felt tingly all up my shaft as my cum was about to explode from within me right into her succulent cum soak pussy. I gave one more good thrust and then suddenly my cock exploded and shot my hot creamy sperm deep inside her, filling her pussy with all my manmade love juice.

I was numb and pulled out and started to get dressed when she said" What the fuck do you think you are doing and where in the hell do you think you are going, you are from being done with me." All I could do was stutter and said "oh okay"

"Follow me" she said. I grabbed my pecker and said "lead the way " as she lead us to the game room, where the lights were off and there was a pool table in the center of the room.

She laid down on the pool table and spread her legs and said "fuck me here and now stud, I always wanted to make love on a pool table I can call this love making because Tony I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND ALWAYS HAVE.

I looked deep into her eyes and said "I am so glad you feel that way because I have loved you for such a long time also but never knew how you felt about me, and I LOVE YOU TOO MINDY"

I took a hold of my cock and guided it into her open and inviting pussy and started to slowly slide my cock in and out of her wet pussy, when suddenly I felt a hand reach between my legs and start rubbing my balls and I spun around real quick and noticed it was Susan, Mindy's long time best friend that I have met once or twice before.

Mindy looked at me and said "oh by the way I am BI and this is my bi lover and we had this all set up and we want you to be our lover. I hope you are not mad because I DO LOVE YOU with everything in me and if this is a problem I will ask Susan to leave and it will be just you and me"

"HELL NO I have always wanted to have two women at the same time."

"GOOD I was hoping you felt that way because we both want to fuck you too. "

Susan took off her clothes and damn she could have past as Mindy's twin, everything looked the exactly like Mindy. Her tits her the same size and her pussy was shaved the exact same way as Mindy's pussy was.

Mindy stood up and told me to lay down on the table. As I was laying down Mindy and Susan both started to suck on my cock and balls at the same time. Susan was swallowing my cock deeply clear down to the base deep throating it like there was no tomorrow, as Mindy licked and sucked on my balls and the little section between my balls and my asshole.

"OH MY GOD YOU FOUND MY HIDDEN SPOT" I said with excitement.

Mindy continued to suck on that spot and as Susan continued to suck on my long hard shaft it wasn't long before I shooting load into the back of Susan throat making her swallow my cream.

Susan pulled me up and laid down and said "will you fuck my pussy with your massive cock?"

"Of course I will" I said as I buried my face into her mound lick and sucking at her swollen clit. Her pussy tasted so sweet, like a strawberry, as I started to tongue fuck her pussy and then licking the outside of her fat pussy lips.

While I was licking her pussy Mindy was up at Susan's tits sucking and nibbling on her beautiful nipples causing them to erect even more than they already had been.

When suddenly Susan screamed with enjoyment that she was about to cum all over my face as she grabbed my hair and held me there, wanting to cum in my face. Soon after she held my face there her pussy started to gush her juices right out and all over my mouth and face I started to lick her juices as they flowed out of her love hole.

I stood up and slid my cock inside her pussy and rammed it in her harder and harder with each movement. Mindy then walked toward me very sexually and knelt down behind me and started to lick the underside of my balls as my cock was pumping in and out of Susan's pussy.

I said " you like this hunk of meat don't you as I thrusted it farther in her"

Screaming with enjoyment Susan replied "OH YES OH HELL YES GIVE ME MORE"

I continued to fuck her pussy faster and faster and with Mindy underneath me lick and sucking on my balls it didn't take long for me to say " OH MY GOD I am going to be cumming.

Suddenly Susan sat up and Mindy Stood up and the two got in front of me and said we both want to taste your creamy filling so the both started to suck on my cock making the balls swell up with my filling. "OH MY here it comes" and I took my cock out of their mouths and started to jack off making my cum shoot into Mindy and Susan's mouth. They swallowed all I could give them .

"Damn I never thought it would be this fun to have a threesome with two women. I would like to continue this relationship with the two of you."

Mindy and Susan looked at me and said " we were hoping you would say that because we both want to keep this going for a life time of pure enjoyment.

A couple of months had past and all three of us were having sex on a daily basis and I fell more and more in love with Mindy.

On Valentines day I had Mindy all alone to myself and I got on one knee and reached into my pocket and pulled out a small box and opened it. Showing Mindy a sparkling diamond, I said "Mindy I know that you are a bi and have your bi lover and we enjoy her together, but I would like to be my wife WOULD YOU MARRY ME?"

Mindy was astonished by my question and she started to cry and said "yes I will marry you and I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!

Mindy and I got married a year ago and went on a cruise to Jamaica for our honeymoon and when we returned Susan was there waiting for us and she had told us about her landlord kicking her out of her apartment and she had no place to live.

Mindy and I looked at each other and said with a smile " Of course you can move in with us, hell you are quite often anyway and we love you so much anyway so sure why not"

Susan was so grateful that we allowed her to move in that she said "I'll repay you anyway possible and anyway you want me too."

So Mindy Susan and I loved each other. I married the woman I fell in love with and now that Susan is living with us Mindy is so happy because she gets the best of both worlds. Mindy and I still run for the fire company, and Susan is our live in nanny for our child and our live in playmate and third lover.

Just goes to show you that firefighter's can play with their hoses and not have to be fighting a fire.

12