Burning the Midnight Oil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled me up. I wrapped my legs around him. He stood up, and started walking out of the room, with me wrapped around him like a pretzel. "I've got an idea," he said.

He walkedinto the copy room. Shelves stocked with office supplies lined the walls, and the giant xerox copier/scanner/fax machine stood in the corner, humming quietly. He reached out with an arm, and flipped open the cover of the copier, and sat me down on the glass.

"I need new stationary," he said. He pulled up a step stool, climbed up, and punched in some numbers on the machine. "200 pages ought to be enough, I think." He hit the 'start' button, and as the machine began to whir, he shoved his cock deep inside me.

He fucked me right there, on top of the copier. And as he forcefully penetrated me, over and over, the copier ejected page after page, my ass pressed against the glass, his cock in my pussy, his balls slamming against my asshole, and my multiple orgasms, all copied onto paper in glorious black & white. I wrapped legs around him, pulling him in tight, and he wrapped his hands around my neck, squeezing until I couldn't breathe, and my orgasms became silent ripples, the only sounds to be heard were the copier printing, and his cock slamming into my wet pussy. My vision started to dim, and I gasped for breath, when, with a throb and a moan, I could feel him cum deep inside me. He bent down and bit my ear fiercely. The copier stopped. He reached down, and grabbed the stack of warm paper.

"We're taking this overtime back to my place," he ordered, and kissed me.

"That's good," I said, "Because we still have to go over your calendar." I winked at him.

"If you can schedule things while you're tied up, I'll be impressed!" He winked back at me.

God, I love my job.

12