Bus Adventure

Story Info
Sensuous redhead provides the perfect ending to a bad day.
1.5k words
47.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elysiane
Elysiane
10 Followers

It was a cold, rainy, chilly day when he boarded the cross-town bus, a little angry that his car had not been ready when he called for it and now had to take the bus home. Fortunately, because he'd had to wait at the dealership, he'd missed rush hour and the bus wasn't crowded. He found a seat toward the back and sank into it with a tired sigh, wishing that he were home already and in front of a cozy fire. As the bus proceeded to make its stops and drop-offs, he put his head back and fell into a light doze.

He awoke to hear a soft female voice say, "Is this seat taken?"

He looked up to see a tall, voluptuous redhead smiling down at him and gesturing to the seat opposite his.

"N-no", he said, wondering why she had chosen that seat on the almost empty bus. He moved his legs back to allow her to get into the space between the seats and as she squeezed past his knees, he noticed her fully rounded derriere, covered by a form-fitting black skirt, with a thigh-high slit on the side.

She sat down opposite him and he noticed the rest of her ensemble: a crisp white silk blouse unbuttoned just enough to show the cleavage between her rounded, full, breasts, sheer black hose over her full but shapely legs, and black leather peek-toe pumps. He heard her chuckle softly and realized that she had caught him checking her out and looked up quickly to meet her amused gaze.

Thankful that she wasn't angry with him, he smiled at her and was rewarded with a beautiful, sexy smile.

"Like what you see?" she asked. He nodded his head dumbly, stifling the impulse to say that she was the best thing that had happened to him in a long, difficult day. She leaned back, laying her head against the seat and allowing herself to relax into the rhythm of the bus as it moved through the dark, wet streets. Her right hand came up to her collar and she began to idly stroke her fingers across the soft, pale skin at her neck, then down into the valley between her breasts. He watched, hardly breathing, amazed at how strongly he was responding to her, wishing it were his hand moving down into that creamy, soft cleavage.

He looked up and saw that she was watching him in the mirror like window of the bus, smiling softly to herself. He saw her hand slide inside the left side of her blouse and her finger began to caress her nipple.

"Oh," he exhaled, avidly watching as her fingers began to tease the nipple, rolling it between her fingers. Her left hand slid down to the slit in her tight-fitting skirt and slipped under it, caressing her soft, creamy thigh. He felt his erection, already thickening, begin to throb as he absorbed the sexy vision in front of him, praying that she wouldn't stop.

As if she had divined his thoughts, she reclined further back in her seat, spreading her thighs slightly and he saw her hand slip up past the edge of her thigh-high stockings and under the edge of what appeared to be lace-edged black panties. His hand, unable to resist any longer, slipped into his lap and he began stroking his erection through his black denim jeans, realizing that this was the first time in months that any woman had had this strong an effect on him.

The sultry redhead pulled her fingers from her panties and he saw them glistening with her wetness. He could smell her scent in the air, sweet and musky, and felt his hardening cock throb. She looked down at his hand as he stroked himself then looked into his eyes as she licked the juices from her fingers.

"I think you dropped something on the floor," she said softly, "Perhaps you should pick it up?"

He gazed at her, dumbstruck, wondering what she meant, then saw her open her legs wider and slide the tight black skirt up her thighs. Grasping her meaning, he dropped to his knees in front of her and touched her soft legs, slowly sliding his hands up the backs of her smooth, nylon-covered calves. She inhaled sharply, letting her head fall back against the seat again as she felt his hands move to the inside of her legs, gently pushing them as far apart as he could.

He looked up to see that she had opened the front of her blouse and her black lacy bra was visible, as she stroked her nipples with both hands, rolling the erect buds between her fingers. He breathed in her scent, feeling almost dizzy as his lips made contact with her warm, soft thigh, gently nibbling his way toward her sex. His hand slid further up her thigh and slipped under the lacy edge of her panties, softly stroking the outer lips of her pussy, feeling the wetness leaking from in between them. As he slid a finger into her tight pussy, he heard her moan and felt her thighs clamp together, trapping his hand. He looked up to see her, head back against the seat, pinching her nipples between her fingers, as she tightened her pussy around his finger. He slowly slid another finger inside and reached down to unzip his jeans, letting his throbbing erection spring forth.

In a voice made hoarse with lust, he demanded, "Open your thighs for me," and she obeyed, balancing her right foot on the wheel cover next to their seat and sliding her skirt up over her thighs.

He dove into her pussy, sliding his tongue between the lips and swirling it around her erect clit, hearing her gasps of pleasure. He began stroking his cock in rhythm with the stroking of his tongue over her clit, enjoying the wonderful taste of her, so sweet and so hot. He heard her drop the shoe from her left foot and felt her nylon-covered toes slide into his lap. Realizing her intent, he took her shapely foot in his hand and pressed it against his cock, arching his back at the feeling of his cock against her warm instep.

She began slowly rubbing her toes and foot against his cock as her orgasm began to grow, under the nimble ministrations of his tongue.

"Oh, that's so good, lick me please," she moaned, grinding her clit against his lips and reaching down, put her hands in the back of his hair and pulled him as close as she could.

He looked up to see her, blouse gaping open, nipples erect under her black lace bra, tight black skirt hiked up to show her black thigh-high stockings and black lace panties, a vision of lustful abandon which made his balls tighten as he felt himself on the edge of coming.

He reached down and pressed the sole of her warm, soft foot tighter against his cock, feeling the head brush against her toes as he stroked harder against it. His tongue continued to lash against her, rolling in slow circles around her clit, as he slid two fingers inside her dripping pussy and began to finger-fuck her.

He felt her pussy tightening even more around him, as her thighs began to quiver and he knew that her orgasm was close. Placing the flat of his tongue against the side of her clit, he began slowly stroking it up and down, using the tip to slide gently over the head, as his fingers curled up and began to manipulate her G-spot. Her body spasmed, her moans filling the back of the bus, as she struggled not to scream aloud in the throes of a huge orgasm.

Hearing her come, he stroked his cock tightly in his fist until he came, groaning aloud as he saw his cum spurting out over her foot and stockinged calf, feeling her as she continued to wiggle and squirm as he tongued her to a second orgasm.

"Please stop," she pleaded, "I can't come any more," falling back against the back of the bus seat and enjoying the feelings coursing through her voluptuous body. Pulling a handkerchief from his pocket, he wiped the sperm from her foot and leg, then picked up her shoe and held it for her to put on.

"Straighten yourself up now," he said firmly, looking up at her. She blinked, then put her foot into the shoe. She quickly buttoned her blouse and smoothed her skirt down over her thighs, making herself as tidy as she could. As he watched her, he felt his cock begin to thicken again at her instant obedience to his command and he knew that he wasn't done with her, not by a long shot. Tucking his cock into his jeans, he stood up as the bus neared his stop and reached his hand out to her.

"Come with me," he said and smiled as she nodded her head, then leaned forward and giving her a deep, passionate, kiss, he whispered, "You need someone to take you in hand, my little slut". Speechless, she looked up at him and shyly returned his smile, knowing that for both of them, this adventure had just begun.

Elysiane
Elysiane
10 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very good

Beutifully written. Very sexy.

arbenitrearbenitreover 11 years ago
Nice!

Very sexy! I like the writing and the idea. Makes me want to ride the bus! Of course, it would only be the beginning I think. Hmmmm. Like the way she suggests he move to the floor...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Return trip?

I enjoyed this story, and agree with other respondants. A follow up to this story would be much appreciated.

Oedipus RexOedipus Rexabout 16 years ago
Tickets please!

I think this is a fantastic story - but then I would, wouldn't I? hehe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
WOW! Where do I catch that bus

I would love to be on this bus. Have a definite thing for redheads. Please continue this fantasy thread, but don't make me wait too long or I will die of frustration.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Neighbor, My Teacher The older woman next door is my greatest teacher.in Mature
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Subway Surprise Wife gets taken in a NY subway.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Memory from College A pantyhose hook up with a girl from college.in Fetish
Kelly's First Date Kelly was nineteen her date was sixty-five.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories