Bus Breakdown to Kinky Sex Pt. 02

Story Info
Story is a continuation of the kinky sexual encounter on bus.
1.1k words
3.92
15.5k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello readers, this is Abhay from Pune. I have been curious towards lot of kinky stuff and finally thought to narrate a few fictional fantasy stories of mine. This is a work of fiction; any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. This story is a continuation of the previous part, please read part 1, if you haven't.

So, we were sitting next to each other all sweaty and still very horny. She took the window and I was at the aisle. The bus started and lights were dimmed to minimum, we decided to get closer and started kissing making sure no one was aware of our actions. She was very horny and wanted my cock inside her very badly; I slowly lifted her t-shirt and had a first look at her amazing boobs! She was wearing a black crossover bra, I started to play with her boobs over the bra and slowly remove it, she was controlling her moaning a lot! I started licking her pink nipples and biting them, and moved to her belly button, she was now biting her lips I started rubbing her ass over the pants. I removed her t-shirt and lifted her arms to give her armpits another lick suddenly, to which she gasped and jumped out of her seat.

I then moved her pants to her knees and started rubbing her pussy over her panty, she was leaking down there, I kneeled and went between her legs and smelled her pussy, and it was heaven. I slowly slide her panties down to her knees and there it was her pink glowing pussy with a trimmed bush, so perfect that I could not stop myself from giving her pussy a slowly long lick, she moaned a little. I started licking her pussy slowly and tongue fucking her! She was pushing my head all the time and gave me no time to breathe! I started to rub her clit with my right hand and used my left to play with her nipples and flick them! She took my hand and started sucking on it, I started rubbing her clit harder and fucking her pussy with my tongue. I took my right hand and licked it nice and insert 1 finger inside her pussy, to keep her moaning down she bite my hand hard, and I jerked and started fucking her pussy deeper and now with 2 fingers. My left hand was all wet with her saliva; I remove it from her mouth and placed it near her ass hole, and started to massage her asshole lightly.

Her ass hole was all sweaty but was neatly shaved; I started licking her ass hole while I fuck her pussy with 2 fingers. She was grabbing my hair so strong I could feel her urging to orgasm, I started pushing one finger inside her ass and fucking her pussy really hard. She was now unable to control her moans and had to put her t-shit inside her mouth! I slowly increased the pace to fuck her ass and started licking her clit vigorously while I finger her pussy, she was now umping out of her seat, I realized it was time and insert 3rd finger inside her pussy and increased the pace, and I could feel the orgasm coming. With a finger inside her ass and 3 inside her pussy, she orgasm all over my face I drank all that I could. It was the first time I was drinking female orgasm and loved it; my face was covered with it totally.

I removed my fingers from her ass & pussy, she pulled me up and started licking my face and cleaned it, she then too the finger that was inside her ass and sucked it. This made me really horny; she was looking into my eyes and licking it like a naughty little slut. This made me hard and wanted to fuck her so bad, but was scared that someone will notice us. But she was no mood to stop, she came near me and started kissing me and lifted my t-shirt. And directly went to my armpits, she started licking them. I was hairy but she didn't care, she kept licking it and slowly moved down and removed my pants. And started sucking my cock directly and gagging on it, and made me rock hard now! She remove her pants completely and made me move to the window seat and then reclined my seat to its fullest and came and sat on me, she looked into my eyes, held my cock and placed it at the entrance of her pussy. I could feel the warmth, she kissed me hard and sat on my cock and it went totally inside her and she moaned in my mouth, her pussy was so warm, wow! She started to ride me nice and slow while eating my ear lobes licking my neck, biting me every now and then. I was in seventh heaving fucking a girl in a bus! She slowly increased her pace and I started fucking her harder and faster.

I lifted her hands and started licking her nipples and biting them hard and sucking on them like a little baby. I slowly moved to her armpits and licked them, she suddenly got up and whispered babe get ready for a hard surprise, and she now placed my cock at her ass hole. My eyes grew in surprise, first girl who initiated anal! She kissed my lips hard and pushed my cock inside, she was in pain and screamed inside my mouth but kept riding me, I was kissing her madly. She lifts my hands and licks my hairy armpits and starts fucking faster, I was now fucking her ass very hard and deep. It was really tight which made feel really hot and wild. She was riding me so hard on the seat of the bus, licking my armpits, my nipples and giving my love bites all over. I was throbbing now; she realizes that and started riding me with more vigour and pace. I start biting her boobs harder and spanking her, she was now gasping and I was about to cum, she starts to ride me wild and deep, I moan inside her mouth and cum deep inside her ass. She stays on me for a minute; we kiss each other, a nice long kiss and then get dressed and sleep in each other's arms for a while.

The conductor then yells our stop; we woke up and get down on our stop. We exchange numbers and kissed each other goodbye. To be continued...

The next part entails a story with her and her roommate. I hope you like this part. Please mail me your comments and feedback to my profile.