Bus Ride

Story Info
You should always pay your fare.
2.1k words
4.36
146k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,525 Followers

Brendan had boarded the bus in a little town somewhere along the highway. Basically he was on a hitch-hiking holiday, wandering where the fates took him, but after being stuck in that little dump overnight Brendan decided that the fates were telling him to take the bus for a change.

The only passengers on the bus were half a dozen old biddies, grouped together at the front and twittering amongst themselves. Actually, Brendan was probably a little unfair classifying them as twittering old biddies. They would have classified themselves as mature woman who like to hold conversations with their friends.

Sitting fairly close to the women, Brendan couldn't help over-hearing some of their conversation. They all seemed to be getting worked up about another potential passenger, who for some reason had earned the collective wrath of the women.

When the bus passed a sign telling them they were approaching another little town, one of the women spoke up.

"OK, girls. This is her town. Remember, no-one pays for her ticket this time."

There was a general muttering of assent, then one of the woman raised a query.

"It's all very well for us to agree, Aggie, but what about him?" she said, nodding towards Brendan.

The women turned to look at Brendan. Then the woman called Aggie decided to explain the situation.

"There's a young woman in this town who catches this bus. She never pays for her ticket, always begging for other passengers to do it as she's broke, left her purse at home, hasn't been paid, and so on. And she never pays us back, and we can't really afford to keep paying for her ticket. Time she started paying for her ride, so we'd appreciate it if you wouldn't pay for her ticket."

Brendan was carefully non-committal, deciding to wait and see what developed. As the bus slowed down in the centre of the little town, Brendan glanced out the window to see a young woman waiting.

It only needed one look. She was young and vibrant, fit and healthy, with a figure that any woman would envy. She was also dressed in a manner to emphasise her figure. It was easy to see why she would cause resentment among the other women, especially if she was sponging off them.

Leaning forward, Brendan asked Aggie how long to the next stop after the current one.

"Half an hour," he was told. "Longer if there are any problems on the road."

Brendan sat back and waited to see what developed. The bus pulled up and the young woman waiting hopped aboard.

"About twenty," decided Brendan. "Knows what she's got and doesn't mind showing it. This is getting more interesting by the minute."

The woman was burrowing around in her bag, apparently trying to find her purse. Then the sob story started, just as the old biddies had forecast.

"Oh, dear. I seem to have left my purse at home. I don't have time to go back for it because you know the bus won't wait. Could one of you help me out just one more time?"

There was a stony silence from the biddies, and the young woman blinked a bit at this. She cast her eyes deeper into the bus and spotted Brendan.

"Oh, sir," she started. "I hate to ask you..."

Before she had finished speaking Brendan was holding up his hand to stop her, while standing and reaching into his pocket.

"Not a problem," he told her. "I'll be happy to help you. It'll cost you though. You'll have to sit next to me and ride along with me to the next stop."

Ignoring the icy stares he was receiving from the other passengers, Brendan strolled down to the front of the bus to pay her fare. Escorting her back to his seat, Brendan winked at Aggie, who promptly looked suspicious and thoughtful.

The bus pulled away and headed on down the highway, the young woman chatting merrily away.

"Hi. I'm Cherri. I don't know how to thank you. Those old women weren't going to lift a finger to help me. I'd have been completely stranded."

Brendan let her rattle on, finding that all he needed to do was agree with everything she said and she'd just keep on going. In the meantime he was looking over her figure and enjoying what he saw.

Once they were out of the town and heading down the highway again, Brendan reached over and tugged at the top of Cherri's dress. He was pleased to see his assessment had been right. Cherri wasn't wearing a bra, nor did she need one. Her breasts were young and firm and quite capable of standing proudly without support.

Cherri gave a startled squawk when Brendan tugged at the top of her dress as the tug was quite firm enough to pull it down off her breasts, leaving them bare to his view. Flushing she hastily covered her breasts again and stood up.

"I think I'd better find another seat," she snapped. "Thank you for paying my fare."

Unfortunately, her standing was just what Brendan wanted, and when Cherri went to push past him his hands reached up under her short dress and pulled her panties down. There was another squawk, but Cherri's frantic grab for her panties was defeated by Brendan continuing to push them well down.

Sliding an arm around her waist, Brendan pulled Cherri onto his lap, while his free hand snaked up to the top of her dress and pulled it down again. Before Cherri could reposition her dress, Brendan had clasped one of her breasts and was playing with it.

The other passengers had heard the disturbance and were turning to see what the problem was. Aggie had the best view, and could see that Cherri's panties were down as well as the fact that Brendan was playing with Cherri's breasts while holding her in his lap.

Before any of the passengers could speak, Cherri did.

"Tell him to stop this at once and let me go," she demanded. "I don't have to let him maul me just because he paid my fare."

"She does have a point, young man," said Aggie, a trifle reluctantly Brendan thought. "You can't really molest her like that.

Brendan's arm dropped away from Cherri's waist, but not to let her go. Rather it slipped down and under her dress and eased between her legs, starting to run over Cherri rather more intimately.

"Actually, Aggie, when I paid for her fare I said she'd have to sit with me and ride me until the next town. All I'm doing now is getting her warmed up so that it will be easier for her when she starts to ride me."

"He did say that, Aggie," said one of the other women. "I heard him and she nodded and sat down next to him. Now she's just trying to not pay as agreed."

The other women were nodding in agreement, looking coldly at Cherri. Agnes was also nodding.

"You're right," she told Brendan. "I heard you say something like that and she did agree."

"I'm sorry Cherri, but it appears that he's only collecting his payment in the way you agreed. You can't really blame him for that. You'll just have to ride him as payment for your bus ride."

"But I didn't mean to agree to this," protested Cherri. "I don't want him to touch me like this."

"Too bad, sweetheart," murmured Brendan. "It looks as though you're stuck. Don't worry. It's only until the next town and that's only half an hour down the highway."

Taking hold of Cherri's dress Brendan pulled it up and over her head, leaving an angry and embarrassed Cherri sitting naked on his lap. Brendan resumed his explorations of her body, ignoring her protests and wriggling.

Eventually Cherri gave up the struggle and sat there while Brendan caressed her breasts and pussy, massaging and teasing her body, causing heat and moisture to gather inside of her despite her own wishes. She didn't even notice when Brendan slipped down his zip and let his erection out.

The first Cherri knew that the next step had commenced was when Brendan lifted her and she felt his cock sliding between her legs and resting against her, pushing gently between her lips.

"Wait," she squealed. "What do you think you're doing? Don't you dare put that thing in me. Aggie, stop him."

Aggie turned to see what Cherri's problem was. A quick glance showed that Cherri was poised above a very healthy looking cock, and it was preparing to push up into her. Now why on earth would Cherri wants something like that stopped?

"Ah, girls," she called to her friends, "it appears that that young man is about to get his ride. Cherri is asking if we should tell him no."

To Cherri's fury the women gathered around, examining the situation.

"That's quite a sizable cock that young man has," came one observation.

"True. What do you think Cherri's problem is? She should be able to handle it, a woman of her age."

"Quite right. I think she's just showing off, wanting us to see her take it."

"Young man. Stop teasing the poor girl and give her what she wants," rapped Aggie.

Brendan laughed and Cherri squealed as he pressed harder against her, and Cherri found herself being not so slowly impaled. She squealed again as with a last jerk Brendan settled her firmly upon his cock. His hands came up to claim her breasts, and Cherri found herself presented to the other women as a claimed woman.

Scarlet faced with fury and embarrassment, Cherri sat there, firmly skewered while hands played havoc with her breasts.

"At least," she thought, "he's not putting on a demonstration by actively fucking me. He'll probably just making a point that he could if he wanted to."

Sitting there waiting for Brendan to pull out again, she became more and more aware of a couple of things. The first was that there was indeed a cock inside her. The second was that the bus wasn't exactly a smooth ride. The result of the second was that every bump and tremor made by the bus, and there were a lot of them, were carried by the first up into her pussy. Brendan didn't need to actively fuck her, she found. The bus ride was doing the job for him.

It didn't take long and Cherri was twisting back and forth, the incessant vibration carried into her by that damned cock were driving her mad. It wouldn't be so bad if they increased in speed and let her climax, but as it was there was just that steady movement constantly stimulating her. Just enough to hold her at an unbearable level of exquisite pain.

"How long are you going to hold me like this?" she gasped.

"Don't worry. I make the next stop to be about fifteen minutes away," Brendan reassured her, hearing her moan in horror.

"Please," she groaned, "I can't stand it. Do something."

"Are you sure?" came the sympathetic query. "I don't mind waiting a bit longer."

"Now! Do it now," she half screamed.

Cherri heard a soft laugh and then she felt as though a pile driver had hit her as Brendan pulled back and then slammed into her. Cherri gave a choked scream and started bouncing frantically against the cock that had started to ravage her pussy.

The rumbling bus wheels had done their work well, driving Cherri almost to the brink of her climax and holding her there, gently vibrating against Brendan's erection. Now that Brendan was driving home forcefully, Cherri found herself quickly pushed over the edge, climaxing happily as Brendan's cock throbbed and gushed within her.

Coming slowly down from her climax, Cherri looked around. The other women were all looking at her and smiling, but she had no idea what those smiles meant. Approval or disapproval? Laughing at her or with her? Gloating or sympathising? Scarlet faced, she looked away.

She looked around for her clothes, spotted them and reached for her dress.

"What are you doing?" asked Brendan.

"Getting dressed. Do you mind?"

"As a matter of fact, yes, I do. We're still fifteen minutes from the next town, which gives us plenty of time to continue our ride, and you won't need clothes for that."

Cherri stared at him in horror, suddenly realising that his cock was still inside her, and even now she could feel it swelling and hardening. She could already feel the buses wheels vibrating up through it and straight into her sensitive pussy. She really did not want to hear Aggie's comment.

"Oh, look, road-works. They're preparing a new surface. Hold on girls, we're in for a rough ride."

Ashson
Ashson
8,525 Followers