Bus Ride to Albany

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kennylong
kennylong
50 Followers

Meg had been watching me and saw where my eyes had fixated on, namely the thick pegs of her prominent nipples, and I flushed when I realized I had been staring.

"Wish you could have seen me when I was your age," Meg mused.

"You look good to me right now," I admitted. "Your tits... I mean, your breasts look incredible."

"Tits," Meg chuckled. "I like that. Been a long time since anybody called mine that. They used to be a lot firmer and higher up."

I reached out and gently cupped them through the fabric, hefting the full globes that seemed even larger on her rather modest frame. They did hang a bit, but natural breasts the size of Meg's would do that anyway, and they feel great to me.

"I could tell you that I think you're really nice looking all night," I began to say, but Meg cut me off.

"And I still would think you're a nice boy who wants to make me feel good."

I shook my head at her and smiled, because while I was a nice kid who would never say or do anything to intentionally hurt a female, the fact was that I was really being turned on my the situation and the woman. Besides, I had a way to prove to Meg that I was being sincere, and when I nodded downward to get Meg to look as well, she saw the proof.

"Omigod," Meg gasped, looking at my erection which was swaying in front of me, inches from her silky hip, and she moved her hand over to grasp it, slowly sliding her hand up and down the length of it as she smiled.

"Believe me now?"

"You win," Meg said. "Now if I remember correctly, you said something about paying be back for teasing you on the bus, right?"

....

Chapter Five: Meg's bedroom.

I followed Meg down the hall, admiring her body from the rear. Her legs looked very shapely and her butt looked fine from what I could see. Meg's skin was very pale, but she showed very few signs of her age; her skin was taut and her body seemed very fit, bordering on voluptuous.

The lighting was soft in the bedroom, and the bed was enormous. Meg pulled the bedspread off, exposing a lot of thigh and the bottom of a butt cheek as she did. She reached over and took a picture that had been sitting on the dresser and turned it face down. Her husband, I assumed, and I found the gesture rather touching. Meg noticed that I had seen what she had done, and smiled self-consciously.

"Silly."

"Not at all," I assured her, and we stood about a foot away from each other, the distance determined by my tool which waved just away from Meg's delta. "I feel kinda naked."

"You are," Meg said nervously.

"I want to see you," I said finally, and reached up to untie the knot at the neck of her billowing nightie.

It came open easily, and as it untied I nudged it so that it fell off of her shoulders and fell to the ground. Naked now, Meg no longer resembled the distinguished business woman but a nervous woman naked in front of a guy less than a third her age.

A naked woman who looked amazing, at least to me. Those tits were spectacular. Large and bell shaped, they hung to her waist, and her nipples were like thumbs centered on black cherry hued aureaolas that were as big a drink coasters.

Her waist was a little thick but not flabby, and between her legs was a tiny wisp of hair that was so light brown in color that it was almost invisible

"Hold me," Meg said, or asked me, and I embraced her as she wanted, her soft skin warm and exceptionally soft against mine.

"I'm scared," Meg whispered in my ear as we hugged. "Guess the drinks I had with dinner down in the city are wearing off. They must have given me the courage to do what I did."

"Do you want me to leave?" I asked, unsure of what to do as I held the now-trembling woman in my arms.

"Do you want to?"

"No."

"Good," Meg said, kissing me on the neck. "It's just that I haven't been with a man since - he died. My husband. Over four years. He was a good man."

I heard Meg sob softly on my shoulder, and all I could do was hold her a little tighter to me until she got herself together.

"Sorry," Meg sniffed, raising her head off me and looking at me.

"It's okay."

"I just wanted you to know, in case you thought that I was - you know - because of what I did on the bus."

"I don't judge people," I said, and back in that era we didn't, as a general rule. It was more of a time of live and let live. "I enjoyed being in the terminal with you waiting for the bus, and I really enjoyed the bus ride, and I'm enjoying being here now. We don't have to do anything if you don't want."

Despite the drama, my erection was still surging, so the last thing I wanted her to do was tell me to get dressed, but I left it up to her in case she was having second thoughts.

"No, I want you," Meg said. "I want you to make love to me."

Meg took my face in her hands and kissed me with as much passion as I have ever experienced, and I returned it as best I could.

"It's been so long," Meg whispered as we moved over to the bed. "Please be gentle with me. Never been with a man built like you either."

"Just relax," I suggested, easing Meg down onto the bed and spreading her thighs apart.

....

Chapter Six: Making love.

I crawled between Meg's pale thighs and bowed my head, inhaling the musky aroma of her sex. Her bush was more like a wisp of fine hairs gathered around her prominent labia. Running my tongue along her pussy lips, she shuddered noticeably while I wrapped my arms around her hips.

She was already wet. That much was apparent as my tongue probed inside of the fold, and the way my ears heard it, her whimpering was more like a plea. Her way of telling me - now, I'm ready.

Climbing up to a kneeling position, Meg grabbed at my hips to tell me that I had been correct. I rubbed my cock up and down the damp opening a couple of times before sliding a little bit of me inside her. In and out I slid the crown of my dick, and I watched as Meg lifted her hips to take more of me inside of her.

Finally, I slowly slid my cock inside of her. Inch by inch, her moistness enveloped me until my cock hit the end of the road, at which point I slowly pulled myself out of her. Meg groaned as my tool popped out of her for a brief second, and then groaned louder as I slid into her depths once more.

I bowed my head to suck on those magnificent nipples, and she gasped when I licked all around the pebbled surface of her aureoles. Reaching up with her hands, she held up her big tits so I could suck on them easier, and I took advantage of her until my mouth was dry.

Her breathing loud and rapid and her features taking on a flushed and stressed appearance, I grabbed the base of my cock in my fist and began pumping her pussy harder and faster. I took her to the brink of orgasm a couple of times before slowing down, and each time her face became more tortured looking.

After a few minutes, I couldn't take it any longer. I wanted to see Meg cum. My nuts slapped loudly on the insides of her thighs as I worked my cock in and out faster. This time, when she neared to brink, I started really pounding myself into her.

Meg raised her head and shoulders off of the bed; her eyes rolled back in her head, veins bulging in her neck and mouth open wide. I felt her pussy seize my hard hard as she clawed wildly at my arms, her body slamming back down to the mattress.

Not wanting to cum, I tried to block the image of her from my eyes and ears, and only half succeeded. Meg's thrashing slowed and then stopped as her orgasm ended, and the crazed look became a dazed look.

"God, you didn't cum," Meg said as I began to rock my hips into her again. "That's so nice - nice."

I rolled Meg over and her stomach after a time, and got her to lift her butt up in the air so I could go in from behind. There was a tattoo of a lady bug on her back. Faded with time, I imagined her getting that as a lark in her younger days, and the muted inking remained for me to enjoy as I slid up next to her and put my dick in.

Her butt cheeks were plump and a little soft, and as I squeezed them and spread them apart, her tan anus was exposed, and I wondered how she would respond if I told her I wanted to explore than hairless opening. Settling for the pleasure of the view, I continued to probe her pussy while looking at her longingly.

"Ohhhh... so good," Meg moaned, her face buried in the pillow. "Not all the way in, baby. You're too big."

I muttered an apology, figuring that I must have gotten carried away and hurt her a little, so from behind I kept my fist around myself to control how far I went into her. Far enough, as I soon found out, because Meg was clenching the bedding and howling into the pillow as her body quaked with another orgasm.

Meg collapsed after cumming, and I gently rolled her onto her side. She had lost all of lady-like qualities and now looked wild, like she had been getting fucked and cumming like crazy. Her smile was weak as she looked at my erection, still red and swollen and swaying.

"You're insatiable," Meg said as she let me lift her leg up over my shoulder.

With Meg on her side with her right leg pointed toward the ceiling, I slid my dick inside of her. Because of the angle, I could only get a few inches of cock inside of her, but she seemed to approve of the position.

"Omigod - that feels so good," Meg said with a laugh, and when she looked down she smiled as I gently thrust into her.

"Look at your cock," Meg exclaimed as she watched it go in and out of her. "That looks so sexy."

It did, I had to agree, and I forced myself to look away for fear of coming. I sensed that Meg was losing steam, or getting sore. Maybe a combination of both, and I was just about to try and figure out a delicate way to ask her if she had enough, when her hand gripped my arm once more."

"Not again!" Meg cried out, and in seconds her body was writhing into her sheets, her torso jerking like a marionette gone wild. The orgasm was mild in comparison to the others, but after this one she seemed like she was knocked out.

Meg shook her head and laughed when she felt the tip of my cock still hard just inside her labia, and I let her leg ease back down to the bed so she got lay on her back.

"Want me to make you cum in my mouth again?" Meg said hopefully. "Any way I can make you cum?"

"Ummm... would you mind if I..."

"Of course not," Meg said when she saw what I wanted to do. "I remember doing this when I was your age."

I straddled Meg's stomach and put my cock between her jugs. Meg reached up and squeezed her tits together, making my cock practically disappear between her breasts. Her cleavage was as sweaty as the rest of her was, affording a smooth glide for my cock. Meg playfully snapped at the tip of my sick each time it peeked out at her.

I took over the work of wrapping her tits around me, wanting to be able to lean further forward so my balls slid on her stomach with each stroke.

"I guess I can just relax and watch your beautiful cock," Meg said as she put her hands behind her head and looked down.

My attention was diverted as I glanced down and saw something I hadn't expected to see. Nestled in the dewy recesses, I noticed a few long beige hairs barely visible against the pale skin of her armpits. Meg saw me staring and glanced over at herself.

"Oh no!" Meg said, and tried to lower her arms. "Obviously, I wasn't expecting to be seen..."

"No, please don't," I said, reaching down and putting her arm back over her head. "That's nice. Sexy. I like that."

"Oh, I guess that's the way the hippie girls do it these days," Meg laughed, allowing me to gaze again at her unshaven armpits. "I knew if I lived long enough I'd come back in fashion."

I came fast after that, and when my orgasm roared up on me, I stopped titty fucking Meg and tried to hold my cock down so the cum would be absorbed by her tits. I failed miserably.

My dick slipped out of the sweaty chasm, and I spurted a jet of cum that sailed over Meg's head and all over the headboard. The next few volleys didn't have the same velocity, and they sprayed all over Meg's face and hair.

My cock wouldn't stop spewing my seed, or at least that was the way it seemed. By the time I was drained, Meg was a mess, with semen covering her face like garland and a pearl necklace flowing around her neck.

"Sorry," I said meekly as I surveyed the situation, but Meg laughed it off, giving the string of seed above her head a swipe with her hand.

"Don't want the cleaning lady to think I'm getting naughty at my age," she said, before suggesting that she needed a shower herself after all that. When I asked her if she minded company, she was more than happy for me to join her.

....

Chapter Seven: Nocturnal emissions.

I awoke to the very pleasant sensation of a tongue licking my balls. After getting my bearings and remembering where I was, my eyes began adjusting to the darkness of the room well enough so that I could see the silver hair of Meg between my legs.

Her tongue was continuing a northern journey that had apparently started on my scrotum and ventured up along the underside of my cock. I was half hard when I woke up for good, and after a couple more licks like that, I was fully engorged and ready for anything.

"Couldn't resist," Meg said from the murky darkness when she realized I was awake. "Can't imagine ever getting this opportunity again, and it looked so cute when I started."

"Love being woke up like that," I told Meg, and began to get up.

"I'm really sore, honey," Meg said when I had gotten up to mount her. "I don't want you to think I'm weird or anything, but would you mind if we tried doing something a little different?"

It wasn't different to me, but I enjoyed listening to her explain what she wanted me to do to her. She was so ashamed of what she wanted, and phrased everything so awkwardly that it excited me even more that way.

Meg turned on the dim light and got onto her elbows and knees. I knelt behind her savoring the pleasant view of her full, round buttocks.

"Just lubricate a finger and slide it in and out for a minute," Meg instructed me after handing me the lubricant.

I parted her buttocks and looked at her hairless tan ring while I covered my index finger with lube. Well oiled, my digit slipped easily into Meg's ass, and she squirmed while I worked it in and out of her warmth.

My cock being so slender, many women felt comfortable having me fuck them in the ass, and I had gotten to pop a few anal cherries for that very reason. Luckily for me, I liked it too, and it gave me a sensation of tightness that I didn't always get in the pussy.

"Don't go in all the way, Kenny," Meg cautioned me, and I promised to be careful, although sometimes it felt so good that I would lose control.

My cock slid into Meg's anus with almost as much ease as my finger had, and we began rocking together gently in a comfortable rhythm. My hands slid down Meg's back, and I crouched over her to allow my hands to cup those pendulous breasts.

"Beautiful honey," Meg gasped as I kneaded those dangling jugs. "Little deeper."

I allowed my tool to probe her more deeply, and with each inward stroke my nuts slapped Meg between the legs, and she seemed to like that as much as I did.

Leaning back upright, I grabbed onto Meg's hips and watched my cock glide in and out of her tight asshole. She was taking over half of it without complaint already, and now was thrusting backwards into me for more. I felt her hand reaching down between her legs to slap and squeeze my nuts in between fingering herself.

"Gonna cum!" Meg blurted out, and I felt her asshole clamp down on my cock like a vice.

I bit my lip to try and hold back my own orgasm, and I might have been able to if Meg didn't reach way back and grab my sack. Squeezing and milking my balls while she came, I was powerless to stop, and began squirting hot jets of seed into her ass.

After we stopped cumming, we collapsed back into the bedding, and after I wrapped my arms around Meg and kissed her neck, I was in dreamland until the morning.

....

Chapter Eight. Goodbye.

Meg's hand was on my cock as I woke up a few hours later. The clock read 7:00 and the sun was beaming through the curtains. I felt my cock begin to stiffen under Meg's pulling, but when my eyes adjusted to the light, I saw that she was dressed.

"Gotta go to work, honey," Meg said with a smile.

After seeing her looking very prim and business-like now, just the like the evening before when we first met, it was hard to believe that this was the same woman who was such a wildcat in bed and on the bus.

"Guess I shouldn't have woke you up like that," Meg said, looking at my re-energized cock. "That wasn't fair, although it does look good. You can stay her if you want, but I won't be home until 7 tonight, so if you want a ride we have to get going."

I decided to get dressed and take her up on the ride offer. As we went out to the car, I felt like I had run a marathon.

"How come you look so fresh and beautiful and I feel like death warmed over?" I asked Meg, and got a laugh in return.

"Amazing what make-up can do," Meg said as we got into the car. "I think that you were just what I needed, but by tonight I'll probably begin feeling it."

I glanced out of the window as we pulled out of the driveway, and the name on the box rang a bell to me. I didn't know her but the name sounded familiar, and when I noticed a stack of business cards on the console, it hit me.

"Is that you?" I asked. "The florist?"

"That's me - actually it was me and my husband," Meg admitted. "Now it's me."

"Uh - I worked for you - for your store in Guilderland. Last summer. I delivered."

"Small world," Meg said, throwing her hair back casually. "Hope you didn't get fired or anything."

"No, it was just for the summer," I answered.

"Well, do you need a job now?" Meg offered.

"No, I'm working closer to my house this summer, but thanks."

Meg drove me to my house, and let me off in front.

"Hope nobody sees us that you know," Meg said as she surveyed the neighborhood.

"Makes no difference to me," I said, although maybe she was the one that should be nervous about that.

"Thank you - for everything Kenny," Meg said, leaning over and giving me a kiss. "Last night was really nice for me."

"Me too," I said, returning the kiss.

"Take a card," Meg said, holding out one of her business cards for a second before snatching it back. After writing on the back of it, she handed it back to me, having added her phone number to it.

"In case you ever need help or anything like that," Meg said, almost apologetically.

"Okay," I said. "What about if I ever wanted to just - you know - get together?"

"You mean, like last night?" Meg asked me with a strange look on my face.

"Well, yeah."

"Uh... sure," Meg finally said. "I figured you were humoring me or something when you said you enjoyed being with me."

I don't know whether she had assumed that I was just playing with her head, or thought I was looking for something from her, but the fact was that I liked her very much and told her so. The sex was great too, I added.

"I'll be picturing your breasts," I said before correcting myself. "Tits, I mean. I'll have them on my mind for quite a while."

Obviously, that was the understatement of all time, as I still recall those incredible nipples like it was yesterday.

As for calling her up again, I did that twice more that summer, and twice the following year when I came home from school. She sold her businesses and retired to Arizona after that, but gave me an open invitation to visit her anytime. I never took her up on that, but often wish that I had. She would have been worth the trip.

.....

Many thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed it.

kennylong
kennylong
50 Followers
12