Bus Ride with Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,295 Followers

"Now I'm going to be sticky," Christine sighed.

I looked at the side of the box, which was slowly leaking at a very minor pace. It hadn't even dripped to the floor yet, that's how slow it was. Yet my sister was already worried about it.

"I think the next stop is less than an hour away. You should be fine. We'll clean it when the bus stops."

"Easy for you to say," she whispered with a sharp look on her face. "You're not the one sitting next to it. I am."

"I guess so, but..."

Before I could reply, Christine, my naked sister, sat up and lightly jumped on my lap. Her naked ass was pressed on me. Her bare back was pressed against my chest. She wiggled her body in an attempt to get comfortable in her new seat- which was me!

"That's more like it," she breathed in a sigh of relief as she faced forward. "This is a lot more relaxing than sitting on that seat."

At first, I was at a total loss for words. Things were already weird enough being naked around her, then sitting so close to her, but Christine on my lap? Naked? It was all too much.

"What the hell?" I whispered.

She adjusted her body again. "Oh relax. Stop being a wimp. The next stop is less than an hour away, right? What's the big deal?"

"You're naked on my lap," I whispered in her ear. "That's the big deal. It's a pretty big fucking deal if you ask me."

"Well no one is asking you then. Now act like a grown-up and let me sit on your lap, okay?"

She stopped talking and focused on her phone. She was texting her friend or something.

Christine wiggled her bottom again in an attempt to get cozier. In the process, her soft naked ass rubbed against my cock. She leaned back and I felt her soft skin on my chest. It was so wrong, yet so arousing. The softness of her naked body was the most arousing thing I had felt in a very long time.

The feeling of her bare ass against my cock had finally reached its limit. I tried to think of college final exams to get rid of my imminent erection, but it was impossible. My sister's sexy body overcame everything, and her soft bare skin had won.

She turned her body and neck to face me. We were mere inches apart, looking each other directly in the eyes. There was a grin on her face.

"What's that?" she whispered.

"What's what?" I replied, playing dumb.

She wiggled her hips. "That. What is it?"

"It's nothing."

She reached down and briefly touched the middle of my erection.

"Doesn't feel like nothing," she whispered. "Feels like something to me."

"What the hell did you expect?" I whispered even more softly. "You're fucking naked on my lap."

She put her lips to my ear. "I never told you to get hard."

"That's not how it works, Christine."

"I know," she winked. "I was just teasing you. I think it's hot that I'm able to give you an erection. Odd, but true."

With that, she turned away. She sat facing forward again, still naked on my lap. She continued typing some stuff on her phone, while my erection remained, pressed against her ass.

Suddenly, she turned around again and showed me her phone. She had typed a message for me:

I had been horny since this trip began. naked bodies everywhere. then the vibrating bus! now this! :)

Things were getting bizarre. I grabbed the phone from her hand, and I typed a message in return, right behind her back. Then I showed her the message I had typed:

stop being a tease. no one likes a tease

The message made her laugh. She grabbed the phone back and quickly typed. Her fingers were proficient with phones and she showed me another message:

NO ONE is being a tease. if you get me off. i'll return the favor. deal?

When she showed me the message, there was a sly look on her face. Her eyebrow was arched, and her lips showed signs of a faint smile. She meant business, but I wasn't exactly sure which kind.

"What are you talking about?" I whispered.

She grabbed my hand and pulled it to her crotch. I was apprehensive. I tried to pull back (honestly, I did) but she was too persistent. I relented, and my hand was on her bare cleanly shaven crotch, touching her pussy.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about," she whispered. "No one can hear us. No one can see us either. No one has bothered to look back here. Everyone is asleep. Come on, I know you want to."

She had a point, and my erection wasn't going away. It throbbed even more with each passing second. It craved attention. At that point, I was unbelievably horny, just like my sister.

"You're going to get me in so much trouble," I whispered.

My finger rubbed her labia. It was soft. My hand touched her crotch. I could tell she had shaved that morning. The tip of my finger touched her clit, which made her twitch a little.

"If anyone gets in trouble for this, it'll be us. Together. Now get to it."

She faced forward and expected me to make her orgasm. With my hand already on her bare pussy, it didn't seem like such a big deal anymore. Especially since we were both really horny.

My fingers continued touching her. With every touch, her body reacted. I felt her hips moving and grinding on my lap. My eyes remained forward to ensure that no one was watching us. It was nerve wracking having a sexual experience in a bus full of people. But I guess that's what made it so fun.

Without a doubt, my sister loved the whole secret touching. In all our years together, she had never mentioned anything to me regarding sex. Never. I never thought she would, and I never expected her to. Even more incredulous, she wanted me to pleasure her. It defied all logic.

Yet there I was, rubbing her pussy in circular motions. Something about the nudist trip had made her so aroused. Or maybe it was the vibrating bus, as she had told me earlier. Or maybe she liked teasing her brother. Maybe it was all of the above?

Whatever the case, I was incredibly aroused touching her pussy, and rubbing her clitoris. She gave the occasional moan. Soft moans. It was clear that she was trying her best to suppress the noises from her mouth. She didn't want to get caught any more than I did.

Two of my fingers went inside of her pussy, and that did it for her. Her body twitched and she sunk down, pressing her back harder against my chest.

"Almost there," she whispered in my direction.

"How close?"

Christine reached down and touched her pussy. Then she lifted her fingers to show me how wet her fingers were. It was laced with her clear vaginal fluids. She turned her head to look at the expression on my face. Christine had a mischievous look, as if she enjoyed taunting me.

"Does that answer your question?" she said.

She put her finger in her mouth and sucked her pussy juice. That sent me over the edge. I became rock hard after seeing her taste herself. And she knew it. She felt my cock throb against her ass, and she saw the look on my face. She winked at me, and she faced forward again.

My fingers worked harder and faster on her pussy. I felt her heat and wetness. She was getting wetter by the moment. I knew she was close. I felt it.

She grabbed my other wrist and brought it to her breast. It was a pleasure being able to grab her pert little breast. Her body reacted to my touch. I pinched her little pink nipple and I rubbed her clitoris in circles. Her body squirmed and occasionally flinched. I knew I was doing something right.

"A little faster," she softly groaned. "Pinch my nipple a little harder. Rub me faster. Put your fingers back inside."

I happily obliged my sister's request. I pinched and rubbed her nipples a little harder. In my experience, some women (not all) have super sensitive nipples, and as it turned out, Christine was one of them. I briefly rubbed her clitoris in fast circular motions. Then I put my two fingers back inside of her wet little hole and finger fucked her.

Suddenly, her butt cheeks clenched tightly on my lap. And I mean tight. Her ass cheeks clenched like she was doing a hard workout. Only she wasn't working out. She was having a powerful orgasm. Right on my lap. In the back of a tour bus full of sleeping nudist.

She made little soft panting noises with her mouth, which was an incredible turn on. No one (besides me) was able to hear it because of the loud bus. It was probably the sexiest noise I had ever heard in my life. As she came, her butt remained clenched, her back arched, and her body shook.

In a moment, it was all over, and she became heavily relaxed.

Christine turned to look at me. There was a blissful expression on her face; the kind you get after a satisfying orgasm.

"Holy shit," she whispered. "I mean, holy shit."

She leaned forward and gave me a kiss on the lips. Definitely not the sibling kind. But the kind that two people give each other after an intense fuck session. Her soft lips pressed hard against mine, and she slipped her tongue inside. Whatever she felt, it must have been good.

"Ready for your turn?" she asked after breaking the kiss.

As painfully horny as I was, doubts kept creeping in. I knew it wasn't a good idea, mostly because we were on a crowded bus. The last thing I wanted was for us to get caught.

"I don't think it's a good idea. Maybe, you know, later?"

She winked. "Nonsense."

With that, she slowly and gently climbed off my lap. She was well aware that silence was the highest priority. And she was silent and cautious with every move she made. Then she slowly got down on her knees. Her body was flexible and agile. Squeezing down between the seats wasn't a problem for her.

And there it was. My sister was on her knees. Naked. Looking me straight in the eyes.

She held my hard cock with both hands. It was then that I finally appreciated how soft and delicate her fingers were. They felt heavenly.

But that was only the beginning. She bent forward and took the head of my cock in her mouth. With her lips wrapped around me, she used her tongue to expertly swirl against the tip of my throbbing erection, which was a sensation I had never felt before. And it came from my sister of all people.

Our eyes were locked together. That was when she lowered her head and took most of my shaft in her mouth. One thing was for sure- she knew exactly what she was a doing. My sister was a pro at sucking cock, and I found out through firsthand experience.

Her head bobbed in a calculated motion. Her hands were in sync with its stroking. Her tongue was in the same alignment. She sucked my cock with so much enthusiasm and vigor that she had to use her fingers to tuck her hair behind her ears.

The feeling in my cock was near the point of agony. I had never been so stiff in my entire life. But luckily, my sister's skilled mouth was up to the task.

At one point, her phone made a beeping noise. Without missing a beat, Christine picked up her phone, with my cock still in her mouth, and she began to text. It was almost comical (and super arousing) that my sister would text while sucking cock. It seemed like something she would do. I wondered who she texted, and what it was about.

While her mouth kept on sucking, I wondered if she was texting with a friend about upcoming plans. Maybe the latest gossip? Or maybe she was texting with mom? Maybe she had been texting mom the entire time. Christine had recently taught our mom about texting, and they had been texting buddies for the past two weeks. I keenly remembered mom saying that she wanted to know how things were going in the morning. It had to have been mom.

I imagined my sister texting mom about how our trip was so much fun, and that we were having a blast. All the while, my throbbing hard cock was in Christine's mouth while she sucked expertly. Not to mention I had just given Christine a powerful orgasm with my fingers.

The thought of it was too much. Between those nasty taboo thoughts and my sister's mouth, I was ready to explode. My hips bucked.

Christine knew. She sensed my weakness, put the phone down, and winked at me- letting me know that it was okay to cum in her mouth.

That's when I did it. I shot several loads of cum, deep into my sister's mouth, down her throat, and into her stomach. She stroked proficiently with both hands. Her lips remained tight. She swallowed everything that I shot in her mouth, and it felt glorious. And there was no doubt that she thoroughly enjoyed swallowing every drop of my cum.

When it was over, she made her way up and sat down on the seat. She didn't even care about the leaking container anymore. She continued texting as if nothing was wrong.

"What about the leaking container? Aren't you afraid of that anymore?"

"Oh yeah," she shrugged. "I guess the leaking stopped. It wasn't so bad after all. And thanks for the little snack. You taste really good. Let's hope your cock dries before the next stop, or else people will know that we've been very naughty back here."

She continued texting as if nothing was out of the ordinary. I saw her lick her lips, tasting the remainder of my cum. It was a surreal moment. And incredibly erotic too.

"By the way, who are you texting?"

Christine smiled, "Mom, who else? She won't stop asking about our trip."

Just when I thought our backseat fun was over, I found myself becoming aroused again. Suddenly, I was in need of more sisterly relief. And judging by the look on Christine's face, she needed more also.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12