Bus Stop Girl

Story Info
Todd has some fun with the girl at the bus stop.
2.5k words
4.37
102k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Todd sat at the bus stop and felt extremely pissed off. He had missed the bus again. God damn. He didn’t know how much more of this bus crap he had to take. Maybe he’d even attempt to learn how to drive. His mom had offered to buy the car for him but he hadn’t had the energy to study his driver’s book to get his L.

“Hey, do you have the time?” A girl asked sitting beside Todd. Todd looked up and stared. He could help stare. The girl was cute as hell. Her eyes were a bright blue and she had streaked blond hair. She was slim but Todd couldn’t help noticing her round full breasts beneath her tank top.She wasn’t wearing a bra.

“Ooh yeah. It’s 12:35. If you wanted to catch the bus, you just missed it.” Todd said. The girl sighed and sat down beside Todd on the bus stop bench. Todd wondered if God was teasing him. With his luck, God was just dangling this chick right in front of his face just to attempt to make a fool out of him so he could laugh at him.

“So, where are you off to?” The girl asked. Todd leaned back and looked up at the sky. “The mall. I’m supposed to meet my friends there right now.”

“That’s cool. Me too.” The girl giggled coyfully. “I forgot something at my friend’s and I figured this was a good excuse to buy another one.”

Todd looked at her out of the corner of his eyes with an interesting look. “What are you going to buy?”

The girl blinked her eyes innocently at him. “Well… I suppose La Senza or La Vie en Rose would be a good place to go to buy it.”

Todd tried hard not to smile to show his interest. He felt bold. “You still didn’t answer my question.”

The girl giggled again. “Well…” She looked around on the busy street as if she was contemplating something. Todd wondered what it was.

The girl put her finger on her bottom lip and shushed him. “You have to promise not to say anything.” Todd looked into her blue eyes,they were so very blue, and nodded slowly.

“I swear.” He said. The girl gave him a sly look and took his hand. “Come with me.”

I’m going to miss my bus, Todd thought as he let the girl pull him off the bus stop bench. He suddenly didn’t care.

Todd watched the girl’s butt bounce as they jogged down the street. He wasn’t the type to notice butts all the time, but there was something about the one that this girl had that got to him.It bounced… a lot, and yet it looked firm… Perverted thoughts, stop the pervert thoughts, Todd thought quickly. The girl pulled him into the forest. “Hmm...” Todd trailed off. The girl’s eyes were perky and she turned to look back at him. She smiled but said nothing. They walked off the trail and Todd followed her. He had no idea what was going to happen but he was curious. He was very curious.I’m a bad little boy.

The girl stopped suddenly as she found a little clearing. Todd realized he didn’t even know her name. He wondered if he should point that out. The girl turned and walked slowly towards him.

“You know… I accidentally forgot my…” She went up close to him and pressed her body lightly against his. Todd could feel her breasts push against his chest and smelt a light sweet perfume on her. She put one hand around his waist and the other traced his cheek. She looked down and Todd followed his gaze. He didn’t realized how far down her shirt he could see from where he was.

“I forgot my bra.” She whispered. She kissed him lightly on the lips. Todd didn’t know what to do. He was expecting this, but not, at the same time.

“Who was your friend?” He mumbled. He was starting to have trouble concentrating with her being so close.

“A friend… her name was Shelly.” The girl laughed softly. “We decided to try something new.”

“Interesting.” Todd said looking at her.

“Very.” The girl trailed off. She took one of Todd’s hands and led it to her lower back. She guided his hand from the top of her butt to the bottom and back to the top again. It was so nice and round.
”I forgot something else too.” She said with innocent eyes. She turned around and faced away from him. She slowly unzipped her short skirt. She looked over her shoulder and pouted. “See?”

Todd couldn’t believe this was happening. No way in hell was this happening. The girl turned around with only her tank top and heels on. Todd felt like he was dying. He couldn’t help zoning his eyes on one part. A part that was clean-shaven and so beautiful. Todd sucked in a quick breath. He took a step closer to her. The girl looked down at the ground suddenly seeming shy. She made her way slowly towards Todd. She kissed him with her soft lips once, then once again. Todd put his hands gently on her waist and kissed her back. She trembled under his touch and stepped in closer towards him. Their bodies touched and she pressed her body against his. He kissed her, opening her mouth with his tongue. First, shy with each other, but soon, they made light touches, then the kisses getting deeper and stronger. Todd didn’t know if he should touch her anywhere, he didn’t know if he would offend her, get her pissed off,God, he wouldn’t want that.God better not be making fun of him now.

“Don’t be shy,” the girl whispered as she pulled away from their kiss. She put her arms around Todd and started pulling off his shirt. Todd raised his arms and slightly helped her. He congratulated himself on doing sit ups every morning. The girl marvelled at his body.

“Whoa…” She breathed. Todd ran his hand down the waist of the girl and gripped the end of her tank top. Without asking, he took it off of her. She helped him with a sly smile on her face. Todd raised his hand and felt the soft curvature of her breast. Soft, yet firm… just like the way he had thought of her butt. He wondered what those felt like. He had a feeling he would find out very soon. She breathed out slowly as his hands starting feeling her breasts harder, but still gentle. She slowly lowered herself to the small patch of grass on the ground and rolled her head back. She leaned back on her arms. She bit her bottom lip and looked up at him. Todd knelt by her and put his hand in her soft hair. He gently cradled her head as he kissed her again.

“You’re so beautiful,” He whispered into her ear. The girl started to unbuckle his belt quickly and tugged his jeans down.

“I want you,” she whispered back as Todd pulled his jeans off.

“Same here,” He said softly, bringing his hand down. He touched her inner lips below her and found them to be warm and wet. He stroked her gently, teasing her. He inserted two fingers into her and her muscles tightened beneath his hand. He kissed her hard on the lips and slowly lowered himself down. He licked the sweetness from between her legs and sucked gently on her clit. She whimpered slightly. He slid his fingers in and out of her again as he watched her.

“Am I hurting you?” He asked. The girl shook her head and groaned slightly as he began going faster. He licked the outer lips of her vagina. He pushed his tongue into her and his mouth was filled with a mellow sweetness. He licked the inner walls of her vagina, feeling all around with his tongue. The girl groaned again. Todd, felt himself aching for her, wanting him to be in her. He pulled his face away from her and started stroking her with his fingers again. He pulled himself towards her face but did not stop his fingers.

“Condom?” He breathed in her ear. The girl shook her head, tousling her blond hair.

“I’m safe,” she said pulling him towards her. She nibbled lightly on his bottom lip and gave him a little smile. One of his hands was tracing the shape of her body as he lowered his body atop of hers. He pulled his fingers out and pushed himself in her gently to not hurt her. She gasped and lay back clenching the grass. He took in a sharp breath as he felt instant warmth from being in her. He started moving in and out of her and she spread her legs wider. She kissed him fully on the mouth and their tongues overlapped each other. Grasping his back tightly, she started moving in motion with him. He slowed himself down, trying to lengthen the pleasure as began to sweat. She moaned and tightened her legs around his body. Todd began to feel more aroused and thrust himself faster into her. The girl tried to breathe as her breath caught in her throat. He could feel her heart beat hard against his chest. He felt like he was going to burst. Burst was not even close to what he was looking for. He was in extreme ecstasy. Todd held her now sweaty body against his as he pushed in and out of her. They drove faster and faster, rising to a climax, and the girl arched her back. Todd felt himself pulse and he finally let go. He exploded in her and he felt her wetness spray a split second later. The girl let out a loud moan and slumped down to the ground breathing loudly.

“Oh god,” she groaned clinging tightly to his body.

“Yeah…” Todd trailed off. They both lay close to each other, breathing hard. Todd could smell her sweet perfume waft into his nose and turned towards her. He leaned down and kissed the nipple closest to him, letting his tongue roll over it, and feeling it slowly harden again. She breathed out through her mouth as he sucked on it gently. He then, moved to the other nipple, and did the same.

She gently pushed him to the side of her and crawled onto him. Todd ran his thumbs over the girl’s hard nipples. He pinched them and the girl breathed out slowly. She kissed him lightly on his chin. She gave him kisses on his chest slowly making her way down lower. Todd lay back as she reached his penis that had gotten hard again. She kissed the head and licked it lightly. She ran her tongue down the shaft and around as if she was licking an ice-cream cone. She teased him like he had teased her. She wrapped her lips around the head and sucked lightly. Then she slid down slowly, inserting his whole penis into her mouth and partially down her throat. Todd tightened his fists wishing for something to hold. He let out a little groan as the girl starting to stroke him at the same rhythm as her mouth. She tightened her grip and mouth as she started going faster. Todd leaned forward and massaged her breasts. He tried not to grip them too hard as she sucked hard on the head of his penis and stroked him hard. She let go and started going faster and faster, his penis coated and wet, getting full sensation of her motions. His body stiffened as he felt himself build up. He held her head down. His cum shot out and she let the liquid fill her mouth. She sucked the last bit off lightly and slowly sat up. She tilted her head back and swallowed. She licked her lips and fell onto him.

“God…” she whispered.

“Yeah…” Todd trailed off. He felt like his heart was beating hard in his head. He could feel her body shaking beneath his hand. Or was it him? The girl crawled and lay beside him and took his hand. She let it glide across her collarbone then let it rest on her right breast. He trailed his finger lightly, feeling its gently slope, but making no move towards her. They lay, listening to the sound of the birds on the forest.

Todd, turned his head to look at the girl. Her eyes were closed, and her face was filled with a delicate peace.

“What is your name?” He asked her. The girl turned to him and opened her eyes. She smiled.

“If I told you, I’d have to kill you.” She said. Todd looked into her eyes. He couldn’t help being struck every time by the brightness of its colour.

“Hmm..” he said.She was going to leave him. Damn you god.

Then the eyes, the eyes that had struck him first, suddenly became familiar. He blinked. The girl watched him quietly.Dream? Old old friend?

“I don’t know you,” Todd said slowly. She coaxed to come closer to her. She put her mouth right up against his ear. Todd, found himself growing hard again with this. The girl giggled, feeling his penis touch her lightly.

She must think I’m horny all the time, Todd groaned inside. He was also annoyed with the fact that he wanted to screw her again. It made him look like an easy lay. Not that he would complain if they did.HELL NO would he complain.

“What?” He said suddenly, realizing she was whispering something to him.

“It’s Mia.” She said. Todd gave her a blank look.

“I don’t know you.” He said. The girl laughed a little.

“No, no you don’t.” She propped her arm onto her elbow and leaned against her hand. “But you can get to know me.”

“What are you saying?” Todd said.

“You… and me? I can introduce you to Shelly too.”

Todd laughed in disbelief. He couldn’t believe what was happening.

“Good first impression you gave me there.” He said dryly.

“I thought you were cute.” She said loftily. The girl was spunky.He had to be smooth.

“Sure,” He said.I am cool.

The girl smiled. She gave his penis a little squeeze. She flickered her eyes down then up to him again.

“Are you up for it?”

Todd snickered and gestured towards himself. “How can you tell?”

“Good point,” she mused.

“You swear we haven’t met before,” Todd asked, making sure. He was damn sure he knew her from somewhere.

The girl grinned and lowered herself down towards his erect penis.

“April issue this year. Pg.15. New talent.” She giggled, just before enveloping her mouth around him.HAH. He knew those eyes were familiar. Even in the magazine, she was the one that struck him the most. He even read the article on her. His friend had once told him it was the articles that were important. That thought flew her mouth started working on him. He groaned. A sudden thought struck him.

His friends were waiting for him at the mall. They would never believe his excuse. Never. Another thought struck him.

He wondered what it would be like to have both Miaand Shelly?

He was smooth. He could work it out.

Sept.12/2002