Bus Trip Missed Stops

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you up to? "he asked her, in an amused voice.

"I am watching you make these drinks disappear," she went on, "but I want to see all of them again, as they leave your body. Not in a bathroom, but behind a tree or beside a rock. I don't know where, but at our last stop I want to see that show again. Really, Alan, I never thought I 'd do anything like that, especially at my age, but it was such fun! And I want one more taste of it. You game?"

He smiled and clasped her hand. "You're quite a lady," he said, "I would never have thought you would be into anything like this. Are you going to embarrass me again, making me watch you dispose of your drinks behind a tree?"

"You want me to?" she asked, with a smile that reeked of mischief.

"I may not be so embarrassed, but I sure will watch!"

At the next stop, the passengers again queued up to use the toilets, but these were two exceptions. Alan and Louise went about sightseeing, ignoring the toilet facilities.

"How are you feeling?" , asked Alan, as they neared to bus to reboard, mindful that she had drunk several canned drinks and had ignored the last two opportunities to use a toilet. "Wonderful!" she answered, with her smile, "I've got a full bladder, I know I'm going to have to hold it at least another hour, I'm going to have another drink, and I'm going to get downright uncomfortable! And I've never enjoyed it more, because I've got a companion who is going to be in the same shape, and I am going to love talking about my discomforts with him!"

"And at the next stop?"

"I am going to have a great time, you might say, relieving the pressures! I never thought I would like doing this with a man, but, well, here we are!":

They spent the next hour and more teasing each other about their distended bladders and need for relief. Never had Alan so enjoyed being so uncomfortable. He couldn't imagine doing anything like this before. It was simply delicious.

By the time they arrived at the last stop, both had lost all interest in the guide's explanations, as they were preparing to look for a spot to relieve themselves. This time they knew would do it together, and they were more than ready.

As the group began to explore the last sight, Alan and Louise slipped away quietly until they found one small bush standing alone in an otherwise open area.

"Our bathroom?" Louise suggested.

"Absolutely!" Alan replied, his swollen bladder now demanding immediate relief. They stepped on the side of the bush away from the bus, now hidden from the other passengers who were quite some distance away. Alan asked, simply, "Who goes first?" Louise pointed to Alan, and positioned herself a few feet in front of him. He was in no condition to wait long, and he quickly unzipped his pants and prepared to discharge his overloaded bladder.

"Alan," Louise interrupted him, "we may not meet again, but, well, would you mind, if, uh, if I, well if I held it for you?" Alan dropped his hand from touching himself, and just looked at Louise. She moved beside him, and, very gently, took hold of his penis as he began to urinate. Never had he had a woman do this before. He became aware of his own erection, but managed to keep his stream going anyway. Louise directed it up, down, in various directions. It was for him a wildly erotic thing he was experiencing. She seemed to like it, too.

As his stream finished, she released him and stepped back. He, relieved but now aroused, closed his pants. He looked to her, as if to say, "Your turn." She anticipated his feelings.

Standing in front of him, she slipped off her panties, holding them in her hand. She astounded him with her next comment, "When a lady has her hands full, a real gentleman would offer to assist her by holding up her skirt so she won't get it wet." She waited a moment, making a show of using both her hands to hold on to her white panties, as though she was unable to handle the skirt herself. He got the hint.

He reached down, grasped her skirt, and held it up so as to bare her body from the waist down, probably more exposure than was necessary for her planned activity. She didn't object. She just spread her legs wide apart, smiled at him, and tried to relax her tightened sphincters. She had been holding them tight so long, it took a short while before her muscles would relax enough to allow her urine to flow, and in those moments Alan simply gazed, transfixed, at her pubic hair and her spread genitals. He couldn't imagine that a woman, even beyond his own age, would allow such a show . Her urine started to drip, then to spurt out spasmodically before settling into a strong stream. For what seemed a couple of minutes urine poured out of her, spraying in front of her, running down her legs, going all over. Alan couldn't believe he was watching such a performance.

Finally, her stream stopped. Alan was about to release her skirt, when she extended her hand to him, holding a tissue. "Clean up time," she commented, "care to help?" He couldn't believe his ears. He took the proffered tissue, and, reaching to her genital area, carefully dried the drops from her labia and pubic hair. At length, she pulled her legs together again, and he dropped the skirt. "Thanks for the help," and then she added, "Did I embarrass you enough?"

Their fun over, they returned to join the other passengers and later boarded the bus. The trip back to the hotel was uneventful, except for two older persons holding hands and quietly laughing and talking about something only they knew.

At the hotel, Alan bad Louise a farewell, and returned to his room.

"Quite a lady," he thought. Then he reflected that he didn't even know her last name or her next destination. "Quite a lady."

END

12