Bushwalking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"About what happened on the picnic table..."

"It's OK. You made yourself clear. You don't want to do anything with me. I totally understand."

"It's not that." He looked at her and saw a strand of her hair in her eyes. He lifted up his hand and brushed it to the side, tucking it behind her ear. "I do want to fuck you." He said bluntly. "I do. Ever since your little orgasm on the track back there, my cock hasn't gone down. It's so fucking hard right now and I don't know what to do about it." Claire looked at the crotch of his jeans and saw the material straining with the pressure beneath. She looked over the fire at Marty and the girls and noticed that they were still deep in conversation. They weren't paying attention to them at all.

"Do you want to join me in my tent?" Claire asked.

"I do, but I can't."

"Because you're married. I get it. We're back to this again are we?" She looked at Dave and saw the sad look in his eyes. "So, what happens now then? Where do we go from here?"

"I don't know." He looked up at her and stared into her eyes.

"Right." She said. He had the sexiest eyes she had ever seen. She wished he would stop looking at her like that if he wasn't going to sleep with her. It was driving her crazy. She felt her knickers getting damper by the second.

"I want to know what you taste like. Would that be cheating?"

"I think it would be."

"Yeah, you're probably right." He looked down into his lap and saw the bulge beckoning him on. "Are you sure? What about just a little taste?"

"Well, it's not the same as sex... but I'm pretty sure it's cheating." She wanted him so badly right now. She didn't care if he cheated on his wife. She couldn't give a flying fuck. She just wanted his cock inside her. "But if you want to know...." She looked over at Marty again. He was still absorbed in his conversation. She put her hand up her skirt and hooked her finger underneath her g-string. She scooped up some of her pussy juices with her finger and pulled her hand back out again. She slowly raised her finger towards Dave's mouth. "Go ahead." He looked at her.

"God you're turning me on right now." He looked down at the wet finger in front of him and bent his head down. He shouldn't be doing this, but he couldn't resist the temptation. He took Claire's finger into his mouth and sucked gently until she pulled it away. "Fuck me. You taste damn good. I want more." He looked into her eyes again.

"I'm going into my tent now. You're welcome to join me if you like." She stood up and walked away from him. She waved to the others and headed off into the dark. Dave was left sitting there by himself. What was he doing? He couldn't. Could he? No. It must be all the beer that he drank. It was going to his head. He looked down towards the ground and something caught his attention. It was his wedding ring. Shining in the light of the fire. He thought about Wendy. He couldn't do this to her. It was wrong. Very wrong. He looked up and saw a light coming from Claire's tent. He looked across and saw his only a few metres away. He stood up and said good night to Marty, Cassie and Emily. He started walking towards the two tents. Which should he go to? Claire's? Or his own?

Claire was getting undressed when she heard someone walking over the gravel in front of her tent. She waited, sitting there in her bra and knickers. She heard a zipper and started to smile. Then she realized that the flap of her tent wasn't opening and that the zipper on the tent next to hers was closing. Dave had gone into his own tent. He wasn't following her after all. He had made the decision to sleep on his own tonight and he wouldn't be cheating on his wife after all. She felt angry and sad at the same time. She had put herself out there by letting Dave taste her and he had rejected her. What an arsehole! She felt abandoned... and still horny. She decided that she didn't need a man to get off and slid her fingers underneath her g-string.

Dave slipped underneath his sleeping bag, not bothering to even take his clothes off. He laid there and waited for sleep to come. What a night it had been. He could still taste Claire on his tongue. He had come so close to following her and he still had an erection. He wouldn't be able to go to sleep with a hard dick, so he tried to think about something else to make it go down. He could hear Marty and the girls softly chatting away at the fire and decided to concentrate on their voices. If he strained to hear them, he could just understand what they were talking about. Blowjobs. Great. That's not going to help his cause at all. Then he heard another noise coming from the other direction. He laid perfectly still so he could hear what it was. A couple of seconds later, he heard it again. It sounded like someone softly moaning. He was hoping it was Chris and Charles. That would help him get rid of his erection. He didn't like thinking about gay men. He thought about where they had pitched their tent and realized that it was coming from the wrong direction. He heard it again and knew that it was coming from Claire's tent.

Claire inserted one of her fingers into her wet pussy. She wiggled it around and considered her options. She could either, use her hands and have a long, deep orgasm or she could get out her vibrator and have a relatively quick one. She flicked her clit with her finger for a while longer and decided that she couldn't wait any more. She reached over into her bag and retrieved her vibrator. She never went camping without it and knew exactly how far away from the other tents she needed to be without anyone hearing it. She removed her knickers and switched it on.

Dave had almost gotten his erection to go down for the night when he heard a faint buzzing noise. Was that was he thought it was? Could Claire really be masturbating just 5 metres away from him? His penis shot up again. Damn it! He unzipped his tent enough to stick his head out and looked in the direction of Claire's tent. She still had her light on. He could just make out the shadow of her legs sticking up out of her sleeping bag. She moved them every so often and he could hear the noise of her vibrator get louder, then sounding muffled for a while, then it got louder again. She was inserting it inside herself. He heard another soft moan and decided that she shouldn't be having all the fun. He undid his jeans and reached down for his hard cock. He grabbed it in his right hand and started pumping it up and down quickly.

Claire moved the vibrator in and out of her pussy in a slow motion. She hadn't been this horny for months, why wasn't she coming by now? She decided to change positions. She sat up and turned over. She was on all fours now with one hand reaching behind her to control the vibrator. This was better. She could get a better angle this way and could push it deeper inside her. She felt it hitting her g-spot and the special clit tickler was right on the mark. She increased her speed and felt her pussy spasm. She was almost there. She thrust it just a little harder and came with soft cry.

Dave could not believe the scene in front of his eyes. He could see Claire's shadow on the wall of her tent very clearly now. She was bent over on all fours thrusting the vibrator in and out of her pussy. He was so turned on right now. He pumped his hand harder and faster and came with a gush. Oh, that felt good. He looked down and saw the mess that he'd just made and started searching for some tissues.

»

"Wakey, Wakey. Time to get up guys. Breakfast is ready." Dave heard Marty's voice loud and clear through the thin walls of the tent.

"Righto." He replied. He opened his eyes and sat up. He had no shirt on and his jeans were still unzipped. He remembered last night how he had used his shirt to clean up the mess that he made. He did his pants up and got out of the sleeping bag. His head throbbed. Great. A hangover. Just what he needed. He got out of the tent and started walking over to the clearing. He could smell bacon and eggs. At least they provided good food on this trip.

Claire got dressed and exited her tent. She walked over to the fire and grabbed a plate. She pointed at the eggs and held up two fingers.

"I'll have two eggs please. And a bit of that bacon too. Thanks Marty."

"Not a problem. And for you?" Dave was next in line.

"I'll have the same thanks." Dave looked over at Claire. She was wearing a bikini top, see-through white shirt, a pair of shorts and had a towel draped over her shoulder. He had forgot about the swimming trip. He'd have to go back to his tent and change. At least he'll get to see what's underneath her clothes, he thought.

"Enjoy your night last night?" he asked her with a cheeky grin.

"Uh-huh. It was fine thanks." She took her plate and walked over to one of the chairs that had been left out from last night and sat down to eat her breakfast. She looked back at Dave and saw his back muscles flex as he reached for his food. When he turned around, she saw that he had a large tuft of hair on his chest that lead down to the cute little snail trail she saw yesterday. She was making herself flustered again so decided to concentrate on eating her food.

Dave watched her go and noticed that she was sitting away from all of the other seats at the clearing. She must be pissed off at him for not joining her last night. He received his meal and headed over to the log to eat.

»

They all set off towards the swimming hole together. Claire was walking at the back of the group thinking about what happened last night. Why did men always treat her like a piece of meat? She should do the same to them one day and see how they like it. The next time Dave said he wanted her, she should just jump on him make him have sex with her. That would teach him for wanting a taste of her and not following through. She looked up and saw the water a few metres ahead. She found a spot to lay her towel out and took her shirt and shorts off. She walked down to the water's edge and stopped. It was freezing. Her nipples went hard and she got goosebumps all over her body.

Dave watched at Claire took her clothes off and walked down to the water. She had the best legs he'd ever seen. They were long and tanned with not a mark on them. Her calf muscles stood out as she walked and she had a flat stomach. She must go to the gym or something because her top half was just as toned as her legs. He watched her stop at the edge of the water as he slipped his shirt over his head. He wandered down to where she was standing and just before he got to her, he started running. He wrapped his arms around her waist and took her with him as he splashed into the water.

"Fuck it's cold!" he yelled, shocked about the temperature of the water.

"Arrrggghhh." Cried Claire turning around to slap Dave's upper arm. "What the hell did you do that for?" She screamed. She looked at the others who had just come down to the water's edge. Cassie dipped her toe in the water and cried out.

"Ooooh. I'm not going in there. It's freezing!" she turned around and headed back to her towel. The others followed her lead.

"I think we'll leave this swim to you guys." Marty said to the couple in the water and turned around to follow Cassie and the others. "See you back at the camp."

"I can't believe you did that!" Claire accused Dave.

"Ah, lighten up. I was just having a bit of fun."

"I'm freezing my tits off."

"Come here. I'll warm you up." He waded over towards her and wrapped his arms around her again. Claire melted into his body as she felt his muscly arms around her waist. She turned to face him and looked into his eyes. There they were again. There was no escaping their charm. She wrapped her legs around his waist and rested her head against his chest. He felt so warm.

Dave could feel Claire's hard nipples pressing against his chest. Her long legs were wrapped tightly around him and he felt his hard on from the night before returning. It felt wonderful to have a good looking woman pressed up against him, even if it wasn't his wife. He ran his fingers over her back and felt the goosebumps all over her skin. Her hair was in a wet clump, cascading down her back and he ran his fingers through it, trying to untangle it.

Claire felt Dave's penis stiffen against her leg and smiled. She stroked the muscles on his back and gasped when she felt his hands grab her arse. He shifted her weight so she was sitting higher up on his stomach and she presumed that he didn't want her to feel his erection. She raised her head and look at his face. He was smiling. Maybe there was a chance for them to get together after all. She lent over and put her lips on top of his. He pulled away.

"I'm sorry Claire, this is wrong." He lifted her off him and started heading back towards the shore.

Claire felt rejected again. How could he keep leading her on like this and then pull away. Didn't he realize what he was doing to her? She followed him out of the water, picked up her towel and wrapped it around herself and reached for her clothes. She didn't even bother drying herself and started walking back to the camp to pack away all her gear. The others must be almost ready to leave by now. She didn't want them to have to wait for her.

"Claire, wait." Dave called out after her. She didn't stop.

»

The group found a quiet little clearing surrounded by large boulders to set up their new camp for the night. This was to be their last night in the bush before the long trek back to the car park the following morning. Claire had spent most of the day talking to Chris and Charles while Dave had walked alongside Marty, Cassie and Emily.

"What's going on between you and Claire?" Marty asked while they were searching for firewood for the night to come. How was he supposed to answer that?

"Nothing. We're just friends. I'm married." He held up his wedding ring as if to confirm this truth for his new friend.

"So? Don't you know our motto? What happens while bushwalking stays in the bush?" he winked at him.

"Yeah, I know, but I'm not sure it would be the right thing to do." He looked down at Marty's hand to see if he was also wearing a ring. He was. "What about you and the girls? What's the situation there?"

"They're out to impress me most of the time. When the weather's a bit warmer the group usually heads over to Wentworth Falls for a weekend and that's when they get drunk and get their tits out. You should come to that one. It's a blast! Sometimes they even go skinny dipping and that's when it gets interesting." he picked up some small sticks and added them to their growing pile.

"Yeah, sounds good. Let me know when it's on." Dave thought about what he'd just agreed to. Could he really cope with naked women if he couldn't even handle Claire? "I'm going to take this lot over to the campsite." He picked up the pile of wood and started walking. "I'll see you back there." He walked for about 5 minutes and stopped before he got to the clearing. Claire was laying on a towel on top of one of the large boulders. If he was sitting at the campsite he wouldn't have been able to see her, as she was hidden by the larger boulders at the front, but because he had come from behind, he had a pretty good view of her body. He squinted into the sun to get a better look at her. It looked like she had nothing on and her whole body was shiny like she'd just applied oil all over herself. He could see her left breast sticking up above her arm and realized that she was sunbaking in the nude. He didn't want to give her a fright so he kept walking to the clearing to drop off his pile of wood.

Claire was enjoying the sun's rays as she listened to her Ipod on top of one of the large boulders. She couldn't believe her luck when she found this secluded spot and wanted to take advantage of the sun before it set. She was thinking about Dave again. So much for jumping on him the next time he showed her some attention. This was ridiculous. She was going to have to confront him and tell him that if he didn't want her, he needed to stop telling her that he did. That's it. She was done with him. She felt something tickling her toes. What was that? She opened her eyes and looked down at her feet where she saw Dave holding a leaf and running it along the tips of her toes.

"Oh my God! What are you doing up here?" she removed her headphones from her ears.

"Just thought I'd come and pay you a visit." Dave smiled and watched as Claire hurriedly reached for her dress. "Don't! Please? You look so beautiful laying there with nothing on. I don't want to spoil that." He ran his finger up and down one of her legs and felt the oil transfer over to his skin. The bulge in his jeans was fighting to be released as he watched her nipples quickly stand to attention.

"Dave, listen." She grabbed her dress and held it against her body trying to shield herself from his eyes. "I can't take this any more. One minute you're making advances towards me, and the next minute you're pushing me away. I need you to make up your mind. Do you want to be with me or not? Cause if you don't, you need to stop acting like you do."

"I don't know what I want Claire. Well, I know what I want, but ... I can't. It just wouldn't be right."

"OK then. Well, if you can't, then please stop leading me on. I've had enough."

"Fine. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said anything in the first place."

"No, you probably shouldn't have. Now, would you please leave me alone so I can enjoy sunbaking?"

"OK. Fine. I'll see you later." Dave climbed down the boulders and walked around the back towards the clearing. He saw another picnic table located in a nook before the end of the wall of rocks. He decided to sit on it and wait for his erection to subside again. It seems he was doing this every 20 minutes. He laid down on top of the table and watched the clouds as they passed over the top of him.

Claire decided that an hour in the sun was enough for her skin to brown but not burn, and started putting her clothes back on. She climbed down the rocks with her towel over her shoulder and walked around the back of the large boulders. She heard someone wolf whistle at her. She turned and looked into a little alcove in the rocks and saw Dave sitting on a table. Should she go over to him or just keep walking? He signalled for her to come closer. She relented and went over to him.

"What are you doing?" she asked looking around at the private little clearing she was standing in.

"Just watching the clouds change shape." He said pointing to the sky. She used to do that when she was a little girl and remembered seeing a chicken in the sky one time. "Why don't you lay down and join me? I won't touch you. I promise." He grinned at her and slid over to make room for her. They both laid on top of the table and looked up at the sky. "That one looks like a person." Dave pointed off to his left. When Claire turned around to look at the cloud Dave noticed a small birthmark on her neck. He traced it with his finger.

"I thought you weren't going to touch me?"

"Sorry." He pulled his hand away and put it in his pocket.

"That's better." She looked over at him and stared at his profile. He now had about 3 days growth on his face and she noticed some little grey hairs coming through. She wondered how old he was. He turned to look at her. She couldn't bear to look into his eyes again and turned back to see if the cloud had kept the formation of a person or whether it had changed into something else.

"What are you thinking about?"

"Nothing. How about you?"

"I was thinking how good you smell right now."

"It's the coconut oil."

"Oh." He turned his face into her hair and breathed in deeply.

"See, now that's what I'm talking about Dave." She sat up abruptly. "You can't keep doing that if you won't fuck me."