Business

Story Info
Scores set to be settled.
4k words
4.75
8.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Late Night, In City and Country, Greenwich Meridian Time 11:30

Incoming Text Q. Daniels

My hands are your hands

Response Text B. Strong

They cascade over me

Incoming Text Q. Daniels

Scrape your thighs with your nails. I know they are long. Left marks. Cecilia noticed.

Response Text B. Strong

Apologies. I have done as Master commanded. Feels extraordinary.

Incoming Text Q. Daniels

No apologies. Scrape your clit once and pinch your right nipple.

Response Text B. Strong

I imagine your calloused fingers inside me.

Incoming Text Q. Daniels

Do not enter yourself yet. Touch your face and neck with your nails. Do you have the ice ready?

Mulholland Industries, Small Conference Room A, Morning, Greenwich Meridian Time 10:30

The shears were closed on the dreary day and the dark wood conference room held tension. The large oak conference table gleamed with polish, set places for attendance, and drinks at sporadic intervals. There were six people in attendance and a triumvirate for each side of the large shiny table. Mulholland sat at one end with Neil Alan to his right and Robert McGray to his left. At the other end sat Quaid Daniels with Bree Strong to his right and Theodore Maxwell to his left.

"We have gathered to discuss the transport of Tabula United to Antarctica. There seem to be issues of Letters of Transit. They claim we have not met their recent demand of increased supply of Boxes." Mulholland in his large apple bodied dark blue suit stated as he relaxed in his large leather chair for explanation.

Quaid sat still and stern in a black suit as he looked the youngest son of his oldest friend in the eye. "Shipments for Tabula United have been diverted to different Antarctic Complexes due to Blizzard Tango. Letters of Transit cannot be changed quite so easily by our method of shipment. Theodore, I believe your memo explained it thoroughly."

"Unacceptable," Neil Alan answered harshly as he looked to Mulholland for acceptance.

Theodore, in his pale blue shirt and red tie, cut in. "Letters of Transit are very difficult because Antarctica is not beholden to one country. If we were to ship to the Moon, we would have an easier time. Bree has spent countless hours on phone, email, and typed triplicate documents to make changes to Tabula United's requests. They know how hard it is and they need someone to blame because the business element of Antarctica has changed with the global questioning of why the American Military is there with heavy presence."

Bree had kept her eyes lowered until her name was spoken. She kept her libido down and focused on what she would have to exhibit-cold fact. She looked at Theodore with strength that bore her surname. She glanced at the three at the opposite end and awaited challenge. Only Robert McGray paid her mind and he looked at her as if she were a steak to be eaten in delicate, lascivious movements. She looked at her water and fought the urge to drink. She knew the weakness of her sex would be noted more than anything else. The weakness of her sex demanded satisfaction in ugly, cruel ways.

"Political means does not necessitate our shipment disbursement," Mulholland countered in a haughty tone and looked at McGray for backup.

"Quaid, can you not simply drop shipments by Lunar Flyers to Antarctic Complex Zebra Ultra?" McGray posed pompously and raised left brow to Theodore, then cast a hungry glance at Bree.

Quaid kept a steady but accommodating look as if he spoke to a child. "Zebra Ultra is compromised and closed due to a radiation leak. From Alpha to Omega, the stations cannot accept because of Tango. We have had to consult Finnish bases. We meet a cross with seasons and consulates. Bree has found a connection with Uruguay and she is sorting that out as we confer."

Quaid looked to Bree with a gentle look upon his harsh tone. It was her moment to give definite resolution. He also knew her intrinsic factor fought to rise to the surface. He knew her will would hold.

She took a sip from her glass as she readied for onslaught and realized she had a glass of vodka. She swallowed smoothly and looked toward Mulholland. They all looked at her. She let the vodka settle in her stomach and calm her vibrant desire. "They have an ice free surface and they are interested in trade with us for not only Boxes, but any kind of transport they can add to their Hercules shipments. They require a completely separate Letter of Transit but they are amenable toward our situation."

Theodore smiled at her as his red tie taunted her like a matador to bull. She calmed and let the vodka take better hold with another sip. She didn't desire to be drunk; she needed the call of desire to calm. The men in the room pulsed different tastes and elements of need- she sensed in dimensions of heat, breath, and sight. Theodore kept the lowest and McGray kept the highest, which led her to suspect that McGray knew what was inside of her.

Mulholland looked at McGray in an angry way. "Then we are sorting this out. What has been communicated to Tabula United? Nicholas called me directly. Is it his lack of organization or ours?"

"I believe Tabula is impatient for our progress with Uruguay and -as been stated-requires a different set of Letters of Transit." Quaid spoke then hit his glass with a smooth stride of victory as he already knew what Mulholland would suggest next.

"Go to Alpha and sort shipment out," Mulholland directed in condescension toward Quaid. "I shall ring Nicholas and convey we are above this and he is behind."

"I believe Bree needs to step up her work with Uruguay, "Neil Alan, in his cream suit, interjected with an irritated look in her direction. "If she had done her duty, we would not be here."

"She shall triple her efforts. She has a way with people; we all know that, "Theodore commented with a dismissive glance to Neil and a sure glance to the dark countenance of Mulholland.

Bree kept her inner thoughts to herself and her cry for fucking even further so. She gave a nod to them as an understood measure.

"Meeting closed," Mulholland said with a cold air and walked out as all present stood up in protocol. Alan and McGray gave chase after.

Bree stood up and killed her glass as the vodka helped keep the languished libido at bay. She glanced to Theodore first. He gave her a large smile.

"Great work. Complete it today, if you can. I must depart for New England at once." Theodore commented and then commenced to gathering his notes to hurry out. He turned to Quaid. "I am sure Cecilia isn't happy with your travel plans. I know you take her to the Mediterranean this time of year."

"She left early this morning. She is taking all of the grandchildren this time. Happy isn't even close to how she left in a rush," Quaid replied with a hearty laugh. "She loves to show people new places, new ideas."

"Please use my office for anything you need today. " Theodore expressed as he ran to the door. "Bree, accommodate in any way possible." Then Theodore was gone.

A smile crept to her lips as laughter held her blue-green eyes. "I shall accommodate in any way I can."

Quaid laughed as he approached her. "Did you like the drink I made you? Did it make it easier?'

She nodded with a face flush with a buzz. "I believe you set me for the afternoon."

"Not yet, Dear, you must accommodate me with lunch-first," he murmured as he crooked his left arm for her to take and they walked out.

Another Note Upon Return to the Castle in the Morning, Greenwich Meridian Time 04:15

"What the fuck, Magda!"

Kay ripped the note up and threw it back in the face of the aged housekeeper. He had returned from Shelley's with the fury-lava boiled out of his pores. He detested Peach's lack of presence even more than his disgust with her notes.

Magda's calm, strong, leathery countenance didn't flinch. She handed him the bag Peach had prepared with the instructions he had just made confetti. Her accent thick, but nothing lost in translation, "Poeg, calm. She was in the garden collecting flowers. Juris watched her until she went into the Crypt. Leave her be-mees! She is restless and prone to insensitive action if you push her. She helped you, AGAIN. She gave you a stratagem, AGAIN."

He growled instead of response and snatched the bag as he stormed out of the large kitchen and made his way to the secret passage from the large hallway that led to the Crypt.

The passage was ghastly and he made note to bring technology up to date as he traversed with lit torch. Then he heard a sweet voice of song that took his breath away-he never knew she could sing and not an old song as such.

"..Erdo, Erdo, Erdo. . . "

Then the voice ceased in a fade. He rushed into the crypt and found a scent of burned torch and fresh actions to all those in the Crypt. He stopped to look at what she had done. Refreshed the oil to his presumed dead Lucinda's flame, a mixture of flowers on his children's mausoleums -Marta, Greta, Sven, Mikhail, and Lucien- and a bed of soft, Estonian blanket on the stone seating. It made his stomach twist-her bed roll in the Crypt. She belonged in his bed-their bed. He didn't want her back in Death. He wanted her in Life with him. It made him pause for a second-was he in Life? He felt a tug of guilt. His family in the Crypt and she was happy with them and he wanted her with him in the Castle in their bedchamber.

He roared. She exhibited the insolence he had long heard about and known. He hated her for the put she made in his situation. He roared again and birds fled from the Crypt, Castle, and Garden. He knew she heard him and he reveled in it as he genuflected to the large Cross at the Crypt and kissed the stones of his children and the Lamp of Lucinda.

He would find her and make her remember where they were supposed to be. It wasn't in the Death. Too much had happened to take that train at the moment. A part of him wondered if she really knew more in what was to take place and he was behind. He always hated when she was ahead, but then he cherished it because she always had his back. He held an angry erection. He could handle her push-pull, and he knew she could handle what he would do to her.

Q. Daniels Limousine, Lunchtime, In The City

They were under angry sky and he ushered her into the large dark interior of car in the Round of Mulholland Complex. She entered in her pinstripe dress and coat with black heels. She smelled the incense of Action, Fuck, and Man. Something within roared as she seated herself next to Quaid and took in the slow visibility of two large men.

"Bree, I present two men who will take care of you while I am gone." Quaid looked at her with sureness and looked at the man to their left, in jeans and popped collar. "Christophe is local. He will keep you and your home safe. You answer to him when all is lost." Quaid pointed his right, the man in the green, foreign suit. "This is Emilian-he will handle your day to day concerns and keep you sated. Christophe will aid him when need be."

She looked at the two men, so different and still the cry of same sation. She kept her being steady as Christophe cried for blood and Emilian cried for peace. She felt her being torn apart to recoil in both embrace. She felt herself wet as Master touched her arm.

"You will cum for them as they will cum for you. They will report of any changes. They are sworn to protect you and they will pay if they do not," Quaid announced with angry authority. "Fuck them and then I will know you are safe."

She felt the genuine steadfastness in Quaid's words. She felt her human self cringe of being passed, but another seductive part wet with excitement. The men would prove a task that she knew she would devour. She gasped as she removed her business attire and exposed blue bra and panties. She wanted. She needed. She felt it in her mind, stomach, and cunt. She removed her bra and she let Emilian rip her panties from her and stuck two fingers in a wetness that surprised him.

"She is no regular woman, Boys," Quaid insisted as he grabbed her hair to face him. "She is MINE. You are paid dick to keep her MINE."

Christophe suckled her large breasts in response. Emilian kept the slow finger bang of glistened cunt.

Her body twisted and acquiesced with a growly moan. She kept her blue-green gaze on Quaid. "Master, do you desire it?'

"I am a kind Master and you will be sated by whom I choose. " Quaid instructed as Emilian pulled her body to the floor and Christophe nipped her breasts. She bounced and answered to their exquisite stimulation. Expert tongue and hungry need arched her body as they flipped her to face Quaid's lap. Hands manipulated her body and lips promised height and folly. She felt tongue tease with the need to sate.

Quaid let her unzip his trousers and seek his dick as Emilian positioned himself under her and Christophe perpendicular to her. "They will fuck you, Bree, and you will be safe. Fuck them and show me your gratitude."

She took his erect dick in her mouth as the men entered her simultaneously and Quaid saw her face contort to a relaxed beauty in an angry need. Her eyes flashed emerald, purple, blue, then emerald again as the cocks took her to a state he had seen before, right when he took her from Dr. Heart. Her body began to float and contract as energy in the car created a circle of electricity. She sucked Quaid to her deepest in throat as her pussy and ass contracted and accepted Emilian in her pussy and Christophe in her ass. Both men groaned and moaned in excruciation by her tight grip and manipulation. Her body demanded their seed in the most primal way-her body worked to extract all they could give and then some in a torturous movement.

The suck was steady as her eyes were upward towards Quaid's. He writhed and gripped her hair just as they liked it.

His face kept steady as her suction beckoned undone. "Fuck them, My Whore. Take from them-they will give it to you!"

Her body drew the best and worst from their bodies as the pleasure was so heightened it hurt. The cock popped out of her mouth like a cork to champagne.

Quaid ejaculated on her as the two strangers ejaculated into the deepest depths of her. He spooned the cum on her face into her mouth with his index finger as he gripped her face with his free hand. "Accept this is the offering you need. They will do this to you everyday if you need it. You can have one or both. When you feel the need, they will fill you-no one else. They will report if anything is awry. If you choose someone else, you will answer to me."

She swallowed the cum and sucked his finger with complete obedience. She smiled as sated. Her eyes full black by dilated pupil.

He pulled her hair for point and growled. "ANYONE ELSE COMES NEAR YOU OR YOU FUCK ANYONE ELSE-YOU WILL ANSWER FOR IT. I OWN YOU."

The command changed all. Her beautiful clear blue eyes told him all was understood as he licked her tears. She was happy and terrified and he made sure she would be confined.

From the meeting, Quaid knew from Robert's glances that Robert hoped for a lot with Bree. Quaid prepared for it as he knew the riddle of The Missing Grandson was about to be solved and Robert's body would be fed to what had become of Danst McGray.

Daybreak, M. Kay Castle, Bath House, Greenwich Meridian Time 5:50

The bath was large and held the lit Moon and Star Set above her no matter what time of day gave. The hot springs Kay had built the castle upon rejuvenated her sense of Life. The steam was vibrant with minerals and a floral scent by what the Eastern European servants set for the bath. She closed her eyes and let her naked body float about as she took in the calm she would have to have in losing the name she had chosen upon her last end. She remembered everything Peach Plum had meant to her. How she had chosen it, how she had cultivated it, and how it was lost on a romantic young woman who just wanted to be loved by a man who had no sense of being. Her curvy naked, manicured form floated from one end of the bath to the other as she contemplated-

A hand came over her mouth and took her under.

She didn't panic. She rolled like a croc in the Outback and felt a body familiar. She gave up the fight and he pulled her out of the bath roughly and tossed her against the slick granite wall with a nice sloshy thud.

She felt the ancient manacles befall her slippery wrists and slide with a clang onto the iron wall groove for a robe. She opened her eyes and saw his angry hazels and enraged naked body press into her intimacy zone. She gave him cool blues and a sly grin. "Really testing the 'water to wet'?'

He slapped her hard and she took it with a laugh. "Is this how we send Peach off?"

He bitch slapped her from the opposite side. Residual bath water shot everywhere in angry drops.

She took it with a jolt of her hips primed against him with his erection that would set record. "Are you going to fuck me or hit me all night?" She gripped her legs around him in a lock that set his erection right into her raised form-a tease for a pseudo-rape.

He fought her slippery hold, but it only sent him beyond the tease and deep into the tight, juicy confine of Peach Plum, which sent her into a nice pre-orgasmic face. "YOU THINK THIS SHIT IS FU-"

She bit his lower lip to blood and sucked it as he punched the wind out of her. She released and slid off of the robe groove, twisted behind him, then used her manacles to garrote him as she sent them back to the bath. He was surprised, pissed, and in the point of drowning until she brought him to the surface in a shock move. "Listen to me, Mikhail!"

He fought against her, brought her over him and twisted the makeshift garrote into a knot of chain he controlled and brought her back to the surface. "YOU FUCKING LISTEN TO ME!"

She coughed as she willingly gave to his dominance, but he knew it wouldn't last. He looked at her eyes and saw a determined woman ready to mock his ignorance. He hung her back on the hook and bent the hook toward the wall to prevent repetition.

He gripped her breasts and pinched her nipples to get her attention. She kept her gaze steady, but he could tell by the twinkle in her eye that she craved him as he was-in fury. "HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN WHO YOU ARE? YOU'RE PEACH AND YOU'RE MINE! FUCKING ESTONIA-HOW COULD YOU FORGET THAT? WE CAME HERE TO START OVER AS NEW PEOPLE! YOU GET BORED AND YOU WANT TO RUN TO SAD SACK? HE'S THE RELATIONSHIP YOU NEED?" He was so angry that tears, hard to tell with residual bath droplets on his face, left his eyes as his lips snarled.

Her face grew serious with love. "YOU ARE AN IDIOT! Did you read my letter? Did you understand the package?" She searched his eyes and only saw raw hatred. She softened her gaze even further. "I'm not going anywhere. Peach is going to Bob Shamrock. I am staying here-WITH YOU."

He took a step back as he lowered his breathing to a calm rhythm-his erection in question just like his mind stood. He spat blood to the floor from the lip wound. "What?"

"To continue our conversation before-something did happen. I realized when McGray betrayed us with the wrong sample to The Daniels Case. I re-read the transcripts and reviewed the recordings of Shamrock's Check Ins with you-something is going on MUCH BIGGER than a cartel on Luna. Shamrock is coming apart because he's haunted by something that wasn't there before Rose's murder. I double checked the files-his reaction to sobriety and a new life isn't making sense with how he's responded to second chances in the past." She saw Kay begin to connect dots. "So I reviewed my notes and recordings from the days prior and day of the murder-we know he didn't kill Rose. We know he was unconscious-"

12