Business & Pleasure

Story Info
She returns from trip, tells hubby the nasty details.
1.7k words
3.98
166.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marla B
Marla B
54 Followers

Being only 5'0" with size 36D breasts and a body to die for, I found out in my teenaged years just how popular a "little girl" could be with the boys. At age 19, I met John.

In the year John and I were dating, he soon found out what a slut I had been as I often told him what I had done with others while the two of us were having sex. God, it turned him on to no end. Once we got married a couple of months back, I tried so hard to be good - but sometimes I just can’t help myself. But I knew in my heart he’d love hearing all about it.

I had been out of town overnight and I had so much to tell him. As I approached our apartment, I called him on my mobile phone and suggested he be in the bedroom waiting for me because I was back with quite a story to share. It was rather late at night but he was still up.

When I got there, I found him in the bedroom - naked, hard and waiting.

"Stand up," I said, as I pulled back my long black hair and fasten it back with a clip. Walking up to John, I ran my fingers down his back as I began to recount my recent adventures.

"The day I got to Atlanta, Monica and I checked into separate rooms. She had to meet some clients but I had the afternoon free so I showered and changed into a robe before calling room service. When it arrived, I was still in my robe. The blond-haired kid who brought the cart barely looked eighteen and his eyes almost popped out of his head when he saw me. I paid for the food and when he stood there waiting to be tipped, I innocently told him I didn’t have any more cash but thought something could be worked out. I picked the stick of butter off the cart and squeezed it through my hand until it was well coated. I then walked up to him, pressing closely, and ran my fingers down his back. I then sunk to my knees and undid his pants..."

As I told John, I went to my knees and took his cock in my hand.

"...I pulled his pants down to his knees and took his already hardening cock in my hand. As I massaged his balls I began slowly working my greased hand up and down the length of his cock. The kid just looked down at me and muttered, ''Oh my God'' - and as I quickened the pace, I loosened my bathrobe with my other hand so my breasts were exposed. I then reached around to the kid’s backside and began working my finger into his ass..."

I kept stroking John as I told him this, but kept it slow.

"...the kid started moaning a little and closed his eyes. I worked my finger deep, while stroking him even faster, and soon was far enough in to gently rub his prostate. I softly began saying, ''Cum on me, I want you to shoot all over me'' and that’s all it took - his first strong spurt hit my neck, the second two landed on my breasts and bathrobe..."

I then let go of John’s cock, and added, "When I removed my hands, the kid looked down at me. I then scooped his cum off my breasts and neck and slowly licked my fingers clean."

"You better lay down on the bed for this next part," I told John. When he did, I crawled up between his legs and held his cock upright. As I began slowly licking his shaft, I would pull away from time to time so I could continue the story.

"Monica and I met up later that night. We went to a club and both of us had quite a bit to drink. As we both took turns dancing with a number of men, we egged each other on about how we’d end the night. You know what that means, don’t you?"

"Oh, Jesus," John said, as I briefly took his cock head in my mouth and swirled my tongue around the tip, "another one of your contests?"

"Another contest," I said, as I resumed periodically licking my husband’s shaft. "As her and I have done over the years, we both found a suitable guy and ’accidently’ met each other as we dragged them into the Men’s restroom. We soon had them side by side, leaning against the sink, as we each took a cock in our mouths. I worked a good length of my guy’s cock into my mouth, gently jerking the remainder with my hand, as Monica started deep throating her guy. Her short brown hair left ample viewing room so I could see her thick lips worked all the way up to the base of that cock. Her guy started moaning pretty quickly, I’ve told you how well she can work those throat muscles, and I guess my guy got a bit impatient because he then grabbed my head on both sides and really started mouth-fucking me hard. You know how hot that gets me, so I slipped my hand under my dress and into my panties and started rubbing my clit. God, I was so wet. I’m sure Monica was doing the same as we both usually start masturbating at some point when in the middle of a blow job contest. But I didn’t have nearly enough time to get off since my guy shot off a minute or so later. He came so hard and so much that I started to choke. I pulled off his cock and coughed up so much cum! I tried covering my mouth and only ended up with cum and spit all over my hands. At that point, I heard the other guy saying,''Oh yes, oh yes...'' and just knew he was blowing his load straight down Monica’s throat. She and I looked at each other, then she leaned over and slowly licked the cum off my hands. We then thanked the gentlemen and left."

"Stroke yourself, John," I said, "but please don’t cum." He readily agreed.

"Monica and I were so horny by then, we immediately went back to the hotel. We both went to her room. After slowly undressing each other, I laid down and she got on top of me. She was on all fours and her pussy was right above my face. As I felt her tongue begin to rub against my pussy, I reached my tongue up to hers. She was so wet and so sweet. I worked my tongue along her pussy lips before pushing it against her clit. I flicked my tongue over her button and she did the same to me. Soon, Monica’s legs clamped against my head and her body trembled as I heard her moan, ''I’m cumming..." That’s all it took because, as soon as she went back to work on me, my stomach tightened and I felt that familiar tingle run up my spine as my own orgasm hit. God, it felt so good. We then fell asleep in each other’s arms. The next morning, we both had clients to see until it was time to fly home."

I then rolled over on my back and spread my legs wide, begging John to fuck me. He slide into me so fast. "You are so wet," he commented, "I don’t know who these stories turn on more - you or me."

"It’s probably about the same," I said, "but let me finish as you fuck your little slut. After I got back in town early this afternoon it took me a while to finish my paper work at the office. Afterwards, to unwind, I stopped at a bar and had a few drinks. You know what alcohol does to me, John…"

"It gets you so horny," he muttered as he quickened his pace.

"Hell yes! So these two guys, buddies, started chatting me up. Over the next hour, I took turns French kissing each of them. Soon, one of the guys suggested we go somewhere else. I asked where and his buddy said, ''You’ll see.'' We didn’t even make it out of the back parking lot, John. They had driven there in a van and I gladly agreed to join them inside. I was soon on my hands and knees, with one cock in my mouth and another in my pussy. You know how much I like having a cock in each end, sliding in and out. It didn’t take long for me to start breathing heavy and I had to pull the cock out of my mouth because I was soon screaming. The guy taking me from behind must have been at least 10” long and so thick. I came over and over on that cock before he coated my insides with his cum. His buddy then said, ''What about me?'' and as I reached for his cock, he added, ''Never mind that, I don’t mind sloppy seconds.'' He had me lay on my back and really started pounding me. It only took a few minutes and then I had two loads in my pussy."

John was frantically fucking me now. I knew it wouldn’t be long. I felt my own orgasm building and knew exactly what would push us both over the edge.

"By the way, honey… In case I forgot to mention it, I had to run some errands before I went to that bar. They took a lot longer than expected..."

"Then how long ago did these guys..?" John started to ask.

"You know that bar about a half mile away? I just came from there. It’s only been about twenty minutes now since both those guys blew their hot loads in your slutty wife’s pussy."

With that, John added a third load to my well-soaked pussy. I felt like the biggest slut. As he flooded me, I dug my nails into his back and cried out, "Cum in my well fucked hole..." and had an orgasm that left me shaking for close to a minute.

Marla B
Marla B
54 Followers