Business & Pleasure

Story Info
Caught red handed on a business trip.
2.8k words
4.23
95.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a business consultant I'm traveling most months of the year and usually to a different city every week. The majority of my nights are spent in a hotel room which can get pretty boring. Lucky for me, I would be spending my week in Miami, working with a large networking company which had put me up in a really nice suite on the beach. I was looking forward to the white, sandy beaches and tanned women.

The second day I was there, as I read the paper on my balcony, I noticed a flash of vanilla skin on a balcony across from mine. I'm black but learned early on that white girls are some of the freakiest women on the planet so I never miss the opportunity to dip into a untapped resource. My hotel made a "U" shape around the pool and in a room almost directly across from mine but a couple floors down was a cute brunette putting on her bathing suit. I watched as she bent towards me, slipping her left, then right leg into her striped bikini bottoms. Her large, perky tits bounced slightly as she got adjusted and walked around her room, finally finding her top. She disappeared for a minute then returned with the top on and stepped out onto her balcony.

Her skin glowed and she began applying tanning oil to her arms and legs. She was short, maybe 5'2 and had a pretty nice body from what I could see. Her blond hair fell just below her shoulders, and I watched her closely as she rubbed the oil onto her chest. I stood up to get a better view just as another girl came out onto the balcony.

This one was holding her bikini top up with her hands, needing it to be tied behind her neck by her friend. She had a nice body also. Thicker thighs and ass, smaller tits and brown hair. The brunette stood facing me as her friend tied her top. She leaned back slightly and I could tell that she was saying something to her friend and as she did it they both looked right at me. I froze.

I decided instead of quickly going inside my room, I would own up to being caught staring, so I raised my hand and waved towards them. They both waved back and the first girl started pointing at my building. I thought she was trying to get me to look at something so I leaned over my balcony but saw nothing. I looked back and shrugged my shoulders at them. The blond went inside for a minute then came back and again they both started pointing. I quickly realized they were counting the floors and balconies of the hotel.

The blond went back inside and I jumped when the hotel phone sitting by my bed rang. She was calling me from her room. I walked inside and answered.

"Hello?"

"So you like spying on girls while they're getting dressed?"

Her tone was serious and I wondered briefly if I could get in any trouble with the hotel for watching them. I decided I had really done nothing wrong.

"I was simply admiring from afar. It's hard not to stare at two girls rubbing oil on each other," I said trying to lighten the conversation.

I heard her say to her friend away from the phone "Kristy, come in here, it's him" then she asked me, "Did you like what you saw?"

"Both of you are beautiful," I replied honestly.

"We're gonna go down to the pool, wanna join us?"

"Just let me put my bathing suit on and I'll meet you girls down there."

"But you watched US change so now WE get to watch you change," I heard her friend in the background say "God Jen, do you wake up horny?" and they both laughed.

I had indeed watched them change and have nothing to be ashamed of, so I said, "Sure," and hung up.

I watched from behind my sliding glass door shade as both the girls hurried onto their balcony. I grabbed my board shorts and quickly started rubbing my dick through my sweatpants. I figured half mast was a good teaser for them. After I got myself semi-hard, I walked outside. Both of the girls waved and I took off my shirt, exposing my toned chest and abs. My caramel skin glistened in the bright Miami sun.

I untied the drawstring to my sweats, let them fall to the ground and stood there for a second with a "Are you happy?" look on my face. The girls started clapping and whistling. I threw my shorts on and headed downstairs.

They were already at the pool and I immediately noticed Jen's orange and black bathing suit. She had walked inside their room right before my phone rang so I knew I was talking to her on the phone. They were laying on lounge chairs and had a empty one in between them.

"Jen and Kristy, right?" I asked.

They both nodded and smiled.

"I'm Chris," I said, shaking hands with both of them.

They were sitting up on their elbows and tiny beads of sweat slowly cascaded down their cleavage. They were both cute but Jen was slightly hotter than Kristy. She was short and had put her long blond hair into a ponytail. Her grayish-blue eyes were wide and bright and I caught her glancing at my crotch as I introduced myself. I wasn't sure if her tits were real or fake but they were as close to perfect as I had ever seen.

Kristy was Jen's polar opposite. Smaller chest but even laying down, I could tell that her ass and legs were thick as hell. I thought to myself if I could put Jen's lower half on Kristy upper half, it would be the perfect woman. Jen patted the chair between them, I sat down and we started talking. Kristy and Jen were both 21 and enjoying a vacation their parents were paying for. After 20 minutes of chatting, we decided to jump into the pool to cool off and I purposely let them get up first so I could check out their asses.

I swam to the wet bar and ordered drinks for all of us. As I brought the drinks over, they were whispering and giggling to each other.

"Secrets don't make friends, ladies," I said sarcastically.

"Chris, Jen wants to ask you something," Kristy said.

Jen immediately splashed Kristy, clearly embarrassed.

"Do you ever shut that huge mouth of yours?" Jen said, taking the drink from me.

"Only when my mouth is full," Kristy said staring right at me.

I made sure the girls always had a drink in hand and after a couple of rounds we were all feeling pretty loose and getting pretty playful. We wrestled in the water and I never missed an opportunity to squeeze against the body of Jen or Kristy.

I finally asked Jen, "So... What did you want to ask me?"

Kristy cut in, "She usually wears glasses and couldn't really see your dick from the balcony and wants to know if you will show us again?"

Jen was turning red.

"Here? Right now?" I asked.

"No, in our room," Kristy replied.

"Okay, just not here because I have some serious shrinkage going on," I said and we all laughed and quickly finished our drinks.

I ordered one last round before closing my tab and followed the girls up to their room. I was surprised to see only one king sized bed instead of two smaller ones.

Jen laid on the bed and Kristy quickly got on top of her in the 69 position. I sat down in the chair by the balcony and watched as the two girls started enjoying each others body. I quickly got the feeling that this wasn't their first time. From my chair I had the perfect view of Kristy's thick ass.

Like it was a normal thing for her, Jen moved Kristy's bikini bottoms to the side and started licking her clit. I couldn't see Kristy's face, but I saw her head moving in tiny circles, buried in between Jen's legs. Jen used both her hands to spread open Kristy's pink pussy lips and slowly licked up and down until Kristy was moaning loudly, nearing her first orgasm. Kristy sat up slightly and began to grind her pussy onto Jen's awaiting tongue. She came hard and fell forward as her orgasm swept over her. Jen kept her mouth glued to her friend's dripping pussy.

I had been hard since they jumped on the bed, my dick making a clear impression on the outside of my still damp shorts.

Jen looked at me and said, "She's so lucky! I can't cum from oral... I see we fixed your shrinkage problem," while eyeballing the bulge in my bathing suit.

Kristy raised up off of Jen and turned towards me. They both got off the bed and crawled towards me, giggling and kissing each other. They started tugging at my shorts, trying to pull them down. I raised my butt off the chair and my cock sprung out at them as they took my shorts off completely.

Jen wasted no time and took my dick into her mouth. Kristy licked my balls lightly then started sucking each one into her mouth. I had only seen shit like this in porn and again I got the feeling that it wasn't the first time for either of these girls. Jen couldn't get much more than half of me into her mouth before I felt my tip against the back of her throat but what she lacked in ability she made up for in enthusiasm.

"Hold my hair," she told Kristy.

Kristy let my nut slip out of her mouth and wiped away a strand of spit before pulling Jen's hair into a ponytail.

"Suck that black cock you little slut," Kristy said almost mockingly.

It set Jen off. She tried desperately to swallow my entire length. I could see her eyes beginning to water as she made herself gag on my dick. God, I love white girls. Kristy was using her other hand to finger herself as she watched intently to her friend giving me head.

Jen finished sucking me off and said to Kristy, "Your turn but remember, I didn't cum yet."

Kristy moved into position between my legs and put both hands on my thighs. She looked at me with a mischievous grin and took my entire dick into her mouth. She had swallowed every inch and I could feel her throat muscles contracting around me. I almost came right then. Kristy sucked dick like every guy wished his wife or girlfriend sucked dick. She paid attention to every inch, using her hand to stroke the shaft with the perfect amount of pressure while she licked the head like a lollipop. Kristy let spit drool out of her mouth and drip down my veiny shaft before taking the entire thing into her mouth. Jen was laying on her back beneath Kristy and was eating her out again.

"I'm not gonna be able to take much more of this," I said truthfully.

"Oh, this feels good?" Kristy asked and we all laughed.

Kristy stood up and turned away from me as Jen got off the floor and moved to my side. Kristy backed her round ass closer to me and put her hands on the floor in front of her. Jen grabbed my black cock and aimed it at her friend's dripping wet hole.

Kristy let the head slide inside, just past her pink pussy lips and began bouncing her ass up and down, never taking more than the tip into her. It was driving me crazy! It felt good, but I wanted to get deeper. I started to raise my hips each time she came down but Kristy kept teasing me. Jen went to the bed, laid down spread eagle and starting playing with herself. I had the perfect view of her rubbing her clit and dipping two fingers into her pussy.

Kristy pushed herself from the floor and sat down all the way on my dick. I almost shot my load into her right then. Her pussy was velvety smooth and extrememly tight. She kept me deep in her cunt, rocking back and forth with a quickening pace.

Jen was watching me the whole time. She used both hands to spread her pussy lips apart and said, "Don't cum yet."

Kristy was about to cum. I could feel her get tighter each time she rocked her hips.

"Oh fuck... Fuck fuck! I'm cumming!" Kristy said, as her entire body shook on top of me.

She laid back against my chest and kissed me on my cheek as her orgasm subsided.

I let my hands roam over her, running them through her hair and squeezing her small but perky tits.

"Jen, you are gonna love his dick," Kristy said.

I laughed.

Jen was still on the bed playing with herself and looking at my dick while it was still inside Kristy's pussy.

Kristy stood up and I realized I was closer to my own orgasm than I thought.

"Oh shit," I said, grabbing the base of my dick trying to stop the inevitable.

"No! Don't waste it, come here," Jen said with urgency.

I quickly got up and went over to Jen, still spread eagle on the bed. I put pressure on the thick vein that runs along the underside of my shaft, hoping to stop from spilling my load before I got a chance to fuck Jen.

"Don't waste a drop!" she said, spreading her glistening pussy lips.

Years of jacking off prevented me from blowing my load completely but some had managed to escape. I knew I would remain hard but some cum had made its way up my shaft. The head of my cock was only an inch or two away from Jen's gaping pussy. When I felt it was safe, I released my grip on my cock.

"I'm not gonna cum," I said relieved.

"Not yet," Jen said with a smile. She grabbed my dick and started to stroke it. That motion was basically clearing the pipes and thick streams of cum oozed out of my tip. She aimed it right at her pussy and milked the rest out onto her clit and engorged lips.

"I want you to fuck me doggystyle with that thick, black dick," Jen said and I was never more happy to follow a order.

"I wanna play too!" Kristy said, getting out of the chair I had just fucked her in.

"Get in the 69 position again," I said as I quickly got an idea.

Kristy laid down with her head towards the foot of the bed and Jen excitedly got on top of her. Jen poked her pussy out at me and patiently waited for the fuck she was craving. I pointed my dick down into Kristy's hungry mouth and she greedily tried to swallow my entire length.

I pulled out of her mouth, a thick string of saliva trailing back to her tongue and plunged my dick into Jen's pussy. She let out a little cry as my cock pistoned into her depths. Jen was soon bucking back against me, meeting each of my thrusts.

Kristy licked my balls as I made long, quick strokes into her friend.

"You're so thick! I'm gonna cream all over you," Jen said.

She arched her back, poking her ass out at me even more and I watched my black dick disappear into her tight pussy. Each time, her slick lips would cling to my shaft and pull me back in.

"Fuck that pussy. Make her cum!" Kristy said before taking one of my balls into her mouth.

"Uuuuuugggghhhh!" Jen screamed as she came.

She pushed back against me, burying every inch inside her. Her body went rigid as tremors erupted in her sexual core. I couldn't hold back anymore and emptied my balls into her tight cunt.

"Fuck, I can feel it!" Jen moaned.

I unloaded three thick blasts into her pussy then pulled out and stroked my dick, shooting two more smaller streams directly onto her ass crack.

"Put it back in me!" Jen pleaded.

Jen reached back with both hands and spread her ass cheeks apart, inviting me back inside her. My cum was dripping down her crack onto Kristy's chest and into her gaping hole. I pushed back inside her as Kristy flicked my balls with her tongue and my orgasm came to an end.

I pulled out of Jen and fell back into the chair as Kristy lightly kissed her friends swollen, cum covered pussy lips.

"Did that just happen?" I asked myself out loud and the girls laughed...