Business and Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess so. I don't think you were faking." I knew she hadn't faked anything.

"I wasn't... Parry?"

"Yes?"

"Are you really rich and powerful?"

"No. I'm just here to fix the plumbing. That's just a line I use to get girls."

"I'm serious." She wasn't smiling anymore.

"Well then... seriously?... I'm powerful and I control a lot of money but I'm not personally that rich. Does it matter?" I kind of hoped not. Nobody likes to hear that they only got laid because they could afford it.

"No. I just wondered if you'd been truthful."

"From the moment I told you that you had great tits. What are your plans for the rest of this week?"

"Work, in about three hours."

"What do you do?"

"Now you ask? I'm a student, but I have a part-time job as an orderly at the hospital."

"So call in sick. Stay here with me. We'll find somewhere nice for dinner, I'll prove to you that I can actually be charming and you can let me seduce you all over again, the old fashioned way." It was a plan.

"I can't. I need the money." She looked genuinely sorry to have to turn me down.

"How much do you earn? In a week?"

"About $200 US." She said it almost apologetically, embarrassed at the minimum wage level of her earnings in these plush surroundings.

"For cleaning up in a hospital?" I reached for my wallet.

"Hey! I'm not a hooker!" She looked affronted as I pulled out four $50 dollar bills. She pushed herself away from me and sat upright. Her tits really did look spectacular. They had my attention again.

"No. You're a cleaner and I'm paying you to clean up around here instead. There are regular cleaners but I can't expect them to deal with biologically hazardous waste like that." I pointed at the discarded condom on the floor. "For that, I need a professional."

"You're going to pay me to pick up your condoms?" She was incredulous.

"$200 a day. But I expect you to keep your patient clean too. You do bed baths, yes?"

"And is there a uniform?" She was warming to the idea.

"You're wearing it. $200 a day to be my naked maid. Deal?"

"Deal." She took the bills, bounced to her feet, making her tits jiggle most enticingly, and walked slowly around the foot of the bed, bending from the waist to retrieve the condom. Her ass looked very inviting, with those sticky lips pursed beneath it, between her firm thighs. She seemed to have a good understanding of her duties. I stroked my rapidly rising cock while I watched her delightful ass sway out of the room.

She returned with a damp face cloth to wipe my still sticky hard-on and the hand that had been maintaining its temper. She took a lot of time making sure my cock was completely clean. Anyone would think she had OCD. I relaxed and let her take as much time as she wanted. I was paying her to be thorough after all.

"Parry?"

"Hmm?" I'd been daydreaming about her dark little ass hole. Dark flesh was a novelty to me. The last time I had the pleasure was in Antigua.

"Do you like blow jobs?" She asked a really dumb question. Who doesn't like getting head?

"Hate them. I can't stand the feeling that I'm about to gag when guys push their cocks to the back of my throat." A dumb question deserves a dumb answer.

"Ok." Katharina let go of my hard-on and took the face cloth back to the bathroom. My bluff had been called. I made a mental note to avoid sarcasm in future. "Where are you taking me for dinner?" Her voice carried from the bathroom over the faint sound of her bladder being emptied.

"This is your city. I was hoping you'd have some suggestions." I raised my voice in reply. "What's the best restaurant in San Jose? My employer regards anything spent seducing girls as a legitimate business expense." It wasn't far from the truth. Eric wouldn't even bother wondering who'd paid the bills. I handle all that for him already. Eric's money is so available to me that I have a lower salary than any of the divisional CEOs under me. I have no credit cards of my own anymore and I only own a car because Helen bought me one for my birthday out of her immoral earnings. Actually, she'd worked out that it was entirely paid for by Francis Deerborne, her most perverse client (apart from me). Our family home was always in Meg's name. We've kept it because my daughter grew up there and we're sentimental about the place.

"-to a place like that." Katharina was back, settling beside me on the bed and resuming her manual control of my cock.

"Pardon? I was miles away." And in the presence of so much pulchritude, my inattention was unforgivable.

"I said I don't have anything to wear to a place like that."

"So? There are dress shops in this city. Yes?"

"Yes but-"

"No buts. Cinderella, you shall go to the ball! Just as soon as you've finished polishing my magic wand." I reached into the bedside drawer for another condom.

This time, she was on top, which suited me just fine because gravity did such wonderful things to her breasts. I had to hold them tight to stop them swaying. Her nipples, like her labia and her anus, were really dark. I pinched them and rolled them between fingers and thumbs, making her gasp.

"Too hard?" I didn't want to spoil her mood.

"Not hard enough." She gasped, posting up and down my hard-on with reckless abandon. "Oh yes... You feel so big inside me." Her eyes were shut tight and her hands gripped at my pecs like claws as she fought for balance.

I took her at her word, squeezing her swollen nipples harder, kneading her tits roughly - almost bruisingly roughly -- only making her gasp and sigh all the more. I tried pulling them, stretching her nipples away from her body until they sprang from my grip. That only made her fuck me harder. It was getting difficult to concentrate. I hoped she was close to coming because I knew I was.

"More... She breathed as her hips slammed down repeatedly against mine. Her pussy was pulsing around my hard-on now as she started to climax. I pinched her nipples again, this time as hard as I could, pulling on them until she cried out.

"Ayeeee!... Yes...Oh yessss!... I'm coming..."

In the velvet grip of her throbbing, pulsating pussy, I filled another condom with come.

* * * * *

"So tell me some more about you." We were in One of San Jose's best restaurants. Not the very best because Katharina had felt awkward about being a customer there after a several months working in the kitchens. Enough young girls turned to prostitution to make their tuition for that to be the assumption if she showed up on the arm of a wealthy foreigner. It made sense so we went elsewhere.

"What do you want to know?" She looked spectacular in the dress I'd bought her. Having watched her getting into it, I knew there was nothing but her under that clinging fabric and that, as much as her spectacular cleavage, was keeping me hard.

"Well to start with, what are you studying?" I recalled she'd mentioned being a student.

"Biology. I can name every bone in your body. Want to hear them?"

"I know that song already. The foot bone's connected to the leg bone..." I got a look from her of withering scorn. "Ok. You can show off your brains later. Tonight, I really want to know more about you."

"Well, let's see... you already know my dress size; what I look like naked... That I spent a lot of my childhood in the States... " She continued to catalogue what I'd already gleaned, trying to decide what she should tell me.

"Birthmarks?" I'd noticed one just above her belly button while she was bouncing on my lap, earlier.

"You noticed my tulip?" She looked right at me. A man could spend a happy lifetime looking back at a gaze like that.

"Above your navel? Is that what you call it? Your tulip?"

"When I was little, I thought it looked like a tulip. I guess it doesn't... not really."

"Well I thought it was very pretty. I may even have said so, but something else demanded my attention." Her breasts had been demanding my attention since the moment I set eyes on her.

"I remember." She casually touched one nipple through the fabric of her dress. "They're still tender from the tweaks you gave them."

"Sorry." I thought I'd pinched them far more than usually roughly and she called them tweaks?

"No. I like it. Guys here are really not into BDSM. Mostly, they freak if I even ask them to hurt me a little."

"I understand that. Not so long ago, I'd have freaked too."

"But not any more?" There was a peculiar hunger in her expression.

"Well, I live in a household full of very kinky girls..." Which, if understatement was an Olympic event, would have won me gold.

"Do any of them call you Daddy?" It was a penetrating question.

"Often." I owned up, not mentioning that one of them has been calling me that all her life.

"And that turns you on. Right?"

"Of course it does. It turns them on too. I think most men my age have fantasies about girls young enough to be their daughters and most girls have fantasies about father figures. I'm just lucky enough to be living the dream." And I've long since given up being ashamed of my great good fortune.

"And they're into BDSM?" She got back on subject.

"Helen's into anything and everything. B probably would be if I asked her to, but I've never had the desire to spank her. Kelsey? Probably not: Her big thing is acting like she's still a virgin. She loves to playact that it's her first time and she really doesn't know what 'Daddy' is doing down there."

"And your wife?"

"Meg? I've never raised a hand to her in all our years, not even in my imagination."

"Will you spank me?" She blurted it out, finally getting to the point.

"If you're naughty enough to warrant it." I know how this game is played. Helen's taught me well.

"I'm sure I'll be very naughty... Later." There was a twinkle of anticipation in her eyes and her nipples looked just a little more prominent.

"Later. But you were supposed to be telling me more about yourself." I still wanted a bit of background on Katharina.

"And if I don't tell you? Is that naughty of me?" She was still fixated on that game.

"Ok. Since I can't beat your life story out of you in a restaurant, tell me your favourite fantasy." I wondered just how adventurous Katharina was.

"Now that's a much better question." Those deep brown eyes twinkled again and her voice dropped to a whisper.

* * * * *

I'm lying on the beach under a full moon. I'm the only one there, or so I think. I'm naked and the tide is coming in, lapping at my feet. They're quite wide apart because my fingers are between my legs. I love to touch myself and it's so much sexier to do it where I might be caught in the act.

My fingers are so slippery with my juices. I shaved this morning and my pussy's really sensitive. It was so sensitive that I made a wet spot on my bikini just from walking down the beach this afternoon, with the fabric rubbing my soft skin and giving me such a sweet little thrill. I could see boys glancing at the front of my bikini, pulled tight up against my lips. It turns me on, knowing guys are looking at the outline of my pussy and getting hard for me. I wonder how many of them could see that wet spot?

Lying here, naked in the moonlight, I remember their faces: The lust in their eyes. I know they wanted to fuck me. I imagine them at home now, thinking about the girl with the wet spot between her legs and pulling on themselves.

I rub my pussy harder, thinking about all the pearly come that'll be spilled for me tonight. I wish they were all here with me now, watching me touch myself and jacking off over me. I want to feel their come raining down all over me. I want it in my hair, on my face, over my tits, splashing across my belly and my thighs, glistening like pearls all over my body.

I spread my legs even wider for them to see better as I finger fuck myself to climax after climax by moonlight until the rising tide covers me, washing away all their come.

Just as the water reaches my face, their strong hands lift me from the sea, foam dripping from me like Venus as they carry me up the beach, away from the lapping waves and the cool, salt water.

I'm helpless as a dozen or more men hold me by my arms and legs, taking turns fucking me. Some of them prefer to come in my mouth, some in my pussy, some even fuck my ass. I just come and come as they fill me with their hard, hot cocks.

When they've finished, I'm left alone on the beach again. Watching the bright moon drift across the sky and gently massaging my sore, much used pussy. Periodically, I put my fingers in my mouth, tasting the salt of their come all over again.

As the sky starts to brighten, I get up and go into the sea to wash myself, then I walk back home along the beach, letting the breeze dry my skin. It's cool enough to make me shiver but I don't care. I don't even care when an old man, walking his dog, sees me naked and starts rubbing himself through his pants. I just smile at him and carry on walking.

* * * * *

"Thank you for dinner." Katharina was arm in arm with me as we walked from the road, the few hundred feet to the bungalow.

"Thank you. It's always more pleasant to have company than it is to dine alone." I was sincere in that. The worst part of business travel is the number of meals I eat on my own.

"Are you going to invite me in for coffee? And seduce me the old fashioned way?"

"That was my plan... before I found out what a wayward wench you are."

"So what are we going to do?" She hugged my arm tight, pressing her tits against me.

"I'm going to get myself a glass of brandy and a deck chair."

"And?"

"And you're going to take off that lovely dress and follow me down to the water so I can enjoy my brandy while I watch you masturbate." I figured that since her fantasy was so submissive and she'd professed an interest in BDSM, I should start acting like I was in charge. I let go of her arm, opened the door and followed her inside. She didn't say a word about my plans.

I poured myself a large brandy and went out onto the veranda to pick up a deck chair. I was halfway down the beach when I heard her behind me.

"You're really gonna make me...?" She was naked but looked a lot less confident than the girl she'd described in her fantasy.

"Yes." I looked around us. We had the sand to ourselves but there were plenty of lights on in the bungalows overlooking the beach. Still, the tide was quite far out at the moment so it'd take more than a naked eye to see that Katharina was naked. I picked a spot a few feet shy of the wet sand line, flicked open the deck chair and made myself comfortable. I sipped my brandy and looked at Katharina, nervous and naked. I waited for her to realize I wasn't kidding around.

A long moment passed before she moved a muscle. Then, accepting this was really going to happen, she moved to lie down by my feet, parted legs facing out to sea, hand tentatively reaching between her thighs to stroke and manipulate her labia. Her eyes were closed and she didn't really seem into what she was doing. I waited. I watched.

She started to warm to her work, moving her fingers less mechanically as the sensations she was creating made her less inhibited. When she started to moan softly, I reminded her she was not alone.

"Make yourself come." I was getting quite into this game. My hard-on was uncomfortable but I didn't want to whip it out here. That would undermine my control over her. Possibly the most arousing thing, for me, was her embarrassment. B wouldn't bat an eyelid if I asked her to masturbate in public, nor Helen: They've both done it a lot, actually. Katharina though? Her body language said this was her first time and that inflamed me. I wondered just how far I could push the whole sub/dom scenario.

She was really getting into her fingers now. And her fingers were really getting into her. Above the quiet lapping of the waves, a yard or so from her feet, I could clearly hear the slurping, sticky sound of three fingers plunging in and out of her pussy. She was working up a sweat too. There was only a half moon but, even that faint light made her bronze skin seem gilded with the sheen of perspiration.

"Tomorrow, I'm going to buy you a new bikini." I started to talk to her. "One that's too small for you so your pussy is barely covered. Tomorrow night, you'll know there are boys all over San Jose, wanking because of you." I watched her hand speed up even more as I reiterated her fantasy for her. As I finished, she arched off the sand, gasping and frantically rubbing at her clitoris as she came.

"Yes... I'll be so wet... Yessss!... Ayeeee!" I let her enjoy her orgasm as long as it lasted, finishing my brandy while she fingered herself gently through the aftershocks and that quiet fugue state that follows all good orgasms.

"Did you enjoy that?" I asked her.

"Very much... I... I've never done it before...been naked on the beach."

"Really?" I wasn't actually surprised. "The girls I live with love getting off in public. Beaches, buses, picnic spots, anywhere."

"Buses?" Katharina sounded incredulous.

"Yes. I'll tell you all about it some time. Now though, I'd like you to suck my cock." I strove for a balance of polite request and blunt language. "I want to come on your face." I'd much rather come in her mouth and watch her swallow it, but I was referencing her fantasy.

Katharina knelt between my knees and unzipped my pants, pulling my very ready cock out. She closed her mouth around it without hesitation and went to work on the underside of my glans, caressing the sensitive skin with the rough side of her tongue. I relaxed into my seat, sipped the last of my brandy and watched my pale cock sliding into her dark face by moonlight. She had reasonable technique and I was thoroughly enjoying her work when my mobile phone started buzzing in my pocket. The ring tone identified it as a family call, so I decided to answer it.

"Hi." I held the phone to my ear. "Carry on." I instructed Katharina, who'd stopped sucking me when I answered the call.

"Carry on?" It was Helen.

"Not you sweetheart. I'm getting head. Just a moment..." I looked down at the girl between my knees. "Katharina, I asked you to continue." I held her gaze until she realized I meant it and started to suck me again. "Good girl."

"Daddy? Whose giving you head?" Helen asked in my ear.

"Hi Sweetheart. I met a very nice girl today. We've just been out to dinner."

"And her name's Catarina?"

"Katharina." I corrected Helen's mispronunciation. "She's a Biology student and a very good fellatrix." I'd noticed Katharina was making a lot more effort since I started talking to Helen. She really did seem to get off on being submissive. As she had to be listening, I made sure she knew I appreciated her efforts.

"Where are you? You sound like you're outside." Helen asked me.

"On the beach. She's been showing me how much she likes to masturbate." I wondered how Katharina would react to my indiscretion. She didn't. No reaction at all.

"What a dirty old man you are!"

"Disrespect like that will earn you a spanking... just as soon as I get home. Did you call for a reason?"

"I thought you might be lonely and feel the need for a little phone-sex, but I can see I underestimated my darling Daddy."

"All the same, that was very thoughtful... Can we chat later?" I was having difficulty concentrating on the phone. Katharina had me on the brink of coming.

"Sure thing Daddy. B's just got home. I'll go fuck her instead."

"Always a good idea. Goodnight Sweetheart."

"Goodnight Daddy. Enjoy your new toy." Helen hung up, leaving me with that thought.

Katharina's hands were busy too. One cupped and massaged my balls while the other pumped the base of my cock in time with the bobbing of her head. She had her eyes closed and looked blissfully happy. I briefly wondered if I could come in her mouth but I decided against it this time.