Business and Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh that's good." I offered what encouragement I could, noting how husky my voice sounded. I was very close. "Oh... I'm gonna come..." I gave her a second's warning, no more, before I felt that familiar surge of pressure and tightening of my balls.

Katharina pulled her face back just in time, her hand becoming a blur as she pumped my twitching cock and my come splashed across her cheek, shining palely in the moonlight.

"Oh yesss..." I caught the bridge of her nose with my second, much weaker, shot and that was me spent. I breathed heavily while I looked at her come-spattered smile. "Thank you." I managed.

For answer, she popped my cock back into her mouth, licking the last dribble of come from its tip. The caress of her tongue so soon after coming made me moan with the almost painful sensitivity of my cock. She really was a good fellatrix.

"Shall I wash myself now?" Katharina asked, just as soon as she'd finished cleaning my cock, which was softening despite her tender ministrations. Her tone was demure. Clearly, she wanted me to be in charge, even though she was acting out parts of her own fantasy.

"Yes." I knew she wanted to so I gave her my permission. I was quite warming to my role as boss-of-her. "But put that away first."

Silently, she tucked my wilted cock away, fastened my pants then got up off her knees and walked into the sea. The tide had come in further while she'd been getting me off and the wavelets were only inches from my deckchair.

She walked out until the water reached her mid thigh, then squatted down and rinsed her face. While she was cleaning off my come, I folded my chair and started back up the beach to the bungalow.

Humiliation games are a part of the whole BDSM scene but I knew that Katharina was into a little punishment too. I reached the Veranda wondering if she'd been naughty enough to earn a spanking? I decided the answer to that was yes. She was about to become only the second victim of my firm right hand, just as soon as she got here. That wasn't going to be long. I could see her walking up the shore as I contemplated her punishment.

When she arrived at the bungalow, I was waiting for her on the veranda, trying to look stern.

* * * * *

"I'm sorry for walking naked on the beach, Daddy." Katharina sobbed as the flat of my hand came down hard on her quivering and, by now quite reddened, buttock. "I'm sorry... for touching myself, Daddy." She said, barely audible over her sobs. My hand came down hard on her other cheek, making her moan.

I let my hand linger on her tenderised flesh, feeling the heat there. With my fingertips, I just brushed over her closed labia, noting the moisture. She was certainly getting turned on by her ordeal: which was good. I'd decided that since, in a predominantly Catholic country, she'd be used to confessing her sins to 'father', that she should confess to me while I 'punished' her as instant penance. She'd tried calling me Master but that's just too cheesy and I'm used to being called Daddy so I let call me that instead. Besides, I like to fantasize about fucking my daughter... On those rare occasions when I can't actually fuck my daughter, that is.

"I'm sorry I sucked your cock, Daddy...Ooooh!" She writhed as my hand caught her across both cheeks. This time, my fingers trailed over her darkly puckered ass. I'd had a perfect opportunity to view that tiny hole since Katharina assumed the position over my lap and, being very anally fixated, I'd taken full advantage of that opportunity. I wondered how long it would be before...

"I'm sorry I peed in the ocean, Daddy... Aaayeee!" As my next slap caught the tops of her thighs, she squirmed so much she nearly dislodged herself and wailed as I grabbed hold of her very well smacked ass to keep her on my lap.

"I'm sorry I got sand on the veranda, Daddy." That was the safe word. I stopped. Katharina hadn't wanted a safe word at all but I'd insisted and, after all, I was supposed to be in charge, right?

"And let that be a lesson to you." I helped her stand up. She was very wobbly after maintaining a stress position for so long: far longer than I'd expected her to. Longer even than Helen usually endures, and my darling daughter really doesn't use safe words.

"Thank you, Daddy." She whispered through her sniffles. Her face was puffy and moist with tears and her nose was running. I'd been quite hard on her bottom. She was smiling too though, so I guessed she'd got what she wanted from the experience. I kissed away her tears and the clear, salty mucus on her top lip before kissing her 'properly' and finding out just how much she had got from being spanked. She tried to devour my tongue. Her kiss was so frenetic, so passionate; it felt like she was trying to get my entire face into her mouth.

I stroked her incredibly warm ass, making her moan into my mouth and kiss me even more ardently. She was on fire: Her buttocks even felt like they were. I wanted her so much at that moment. It's a side of my character I've come to terms with only because Helen has gone to great lengths to make me feel its ok to hurt her a little as long as I love her a lot. Right now I wanted nothing more than to take Katharina to bed and show her just how gentle I can be, but first, she needed a shower to get rid of the sand and the seawater.

* * * * *

"I've never been so thoroughly washed by a man before." Katharina was leaning against the wall of the shower, standing on one foot with the other raised so I, kneeling in front of her, could work shower gel between her toes and make sure there wasn't a single grain of sand left anywhere on her body.

"Really? In my household, washing each other is commonplace."

"I like it." She put her foot down and raised the other.

"Good, because it's likely to happen again." I'd started at her shoulders and meticulously soaped, rinsed and examined, every square inch of her. The sand had got everywhere, providing a reasonable excuse for my scrutiny. Not that any excuse was needed: I was in charge here. Katharina was good at being obedient, even when my odyssey took me to some very sore territory.

"Ayee!" She momentarily lost her balance and accidentally pressed her very tender backside against the tiles, making herself wince.

"Turn around." I put down her foot and let her turn away from me. Still kneeling, I was at the ideal height to make a second inspection of my handiwork. Her buttocks positively glowed and, holding my hands just shy of touching her, I could feel the heat rising from those rosy globes. The colouring was pretty even but a few finger marks were still clearly discernable. I rested my palms gently on her ass, feeling her glutes tense at the contact, then relax again because it was less uncomfortable to be relaxed. "Would you like me to kiss it better?"

"Yes." She knew it wasn't really a question. She was my slave tonight.

"Then ask me to." I wanted to hear her say it. More power play, but to good purpose. Kissing a girl's ass is usually considered submissive, but if Katharina begs me too, then it's her submission, not mine.

"Please, Daddy... Please kiss my ass better." She got just the right tone of contrition into her voice. I pressed my lips gently to her butt cheeks. First one then the other, gently kissing all the tender places: back and forth between them, closing in steadily on the centre.

"Bend over." I moved back a little to give her room to bend at the hips. My next kiss found its mark. My tongue darted out instantly to tickle the puckered skin around her anus.

"Ayee!" This time it was shock that made her cry out, she straightened up quickly.

"Is this how you obey me?" I asked, standing up, glad to be off my knees for a while anyway. My cock was hard again, which I was privately impressed with after today's demands, and I affected a stern tone.

"I'm sorry... Daddy..." She looked truly sorry too, but I was really into character by now.

"Perhaps you haven't learned your lesson after all?" I punctuated the question with a sharp clap of my hands that made her jump.

"Please Daddy... I..."

"Yes?" I waited for her defence, knowing she wouldn't have one.

"I... Its..." She either couldn't find the words or wouldn't say them. I decided to help.

"Its dirty? Embarrassing?"

"Yes Daddy." Her eyes dropped demurely, or was she looking at my bobbing hard-on?

"Didn't I wash you thoroughly?" I had. I'd paid a lot of attention to cleaning between her legs and, this being Eric's house, I'd brought a supply of antibacterial shower gel for just such occasions. In fact, Meg had packed a whole suitcase full of requisites on the grounds that, sooner or later, the girls would find their way here and Helen and B aren't ones to plan such things too far in advance.

"Yes Daddy."

"And if you're embarrassed, it's because you haven't yet learned humility." I paused to allow her to respond, taking a moment to stroke my hard-on, making damned sure it had her attention.

"Yes Daddy."

"Punishment teaches obedience. Humiliation teaches humility. Not so?"

"Yes Daddy." She swallowed hard, perhaps anticipating another spanking because of all this talk of punishment.

"Then we shall try again." I used my patient, teaching voice. "Turn around." I waited for her to turn her back. She bent over again without further prompting. "Now what do you have to say to me?"

"Please Daddy... Kiss my ass better." She said it so softly it was only just audible over the plash of water from the shower.

I smiled, though she couldn't see my face, then I knelt again, holding her buttocks gently so as not to hurt her as I eased them apart to further expose her ass hole. This time, she only tensed slightly as I caressed it with my tongue. I teased her tiny sphincter until she relaxed to it.

"Oh... Mmm..." She got over her shame as the sensations of her first rim job started to kindle a different sort of warmth in her nether regions: a much more pleasant warmth than the tortured heat in her buttocks.

I ran a finger along her smooth labia, checking for moisture. She was slippery despite being so recently and thoroughly washed by me, so I knew she was actually enjoying her 'humiliation'. That lubricated finger replaced my tongue, pressing against the tiny, dark knot of muscle until she got the message and relaxed entirely, letting it slip past her defences. I could probably have replaced that finger with my hard-on right there and then, but I had other plans. I stood up, keeping my finger two knuckles deep in her tightest hole.

"Good girl."

"Thank you, Daddy."

"Time for bed, I think." I withdrew my finger and stepped out of the shower. When Katharina followed me out, I was waiting with the largest towel available, which I wrapped her in then rubbed her gently dry. "Now go to bed. I won't be long." I patted her ass ever so gently to move her towards the door. I was still stark naked and soaking wet.

"Yes Daddy." She left me alone.

It didn't take long to dry myself then I found her, lying on her side, curled up in bed. I turned out the lights and slipped between the sheets, moving up against her until my persistent hard-on touched the backs of her thighs, slightly sore from a few poorly aimed smacks earlier. A little pressure on her shoulder persuaded her onto her back and her legs parted without any further encouragement, inviting me into her body.

I moved over her, taking my weight on my arms and settling between her thighs.

"Condom?" I remembered at the last moment. I'm just not used to needing them.

For answer, Katharina's fingers curled around my bare cock and guided it to her vagina.

I pushed gently into her, feeling her flesh sheathing mine without any barriers between us for the first time.

Memory held up a flash card of the first time I'd made love to B, in a motel room in Boston, while Helen watched from the other bed and masturbated. That seemed so long ago now, but recalling that night at this moment made me slow right down: I made love to Katharina the way I'd made love to B that long ago night: the way I still do make love to B whenever I can. I was gentle, so gentle that her still tingling bottom didn't bother her, pressed against the cool sheets. After the overt exhibitionism of the beach and the ungentle role-play of her punishment and humiliation, this change of pace and demonstration of tenderness was greeted with passionate enthusiasm.

Deep moans of pleasure punctuated deep kisses and even deeper, slow thrusts of my hips. She moved against me as I moved inside her and her muscles held me with that soft pressure that is the holy grail of love making: We fit perfectly together.

Her hands roamed freely over my back, from shoulder blades to buttocks, holding me tightly against her warm, soft body, restricting how far I could withdraw before plunging into the oiled velvet grip of her pussy again and again and again.

In a world full of kinkiness, such as mine is, this was still the thing I cherished most: the quiet, tender passion of true lovemaking. Only in this moment do I really feel in control of the woman I am with. Control in the sense that any fool can order a piano, say put it there, by the window, but only a virtuoso musician can make it sound as it was intended to. I am fortunate in that I can ask anything of any of my several lovers, but this, this simple, ancient tune, is me playing those instruments to the best of my ability.

The low moans, soft sighs and occasional whimpers of pleasure I was eliciting from Katharina were a favourite song.

Minutes or hours? It was more probably the former, though it felt like the latter. I had all the time in the world and all the stamina I could wish for after three strong orgasms since lunchtime. I played Katharina's body like that metaphorical piano, making her nervous system vibrate with passion and pleasure from the pianissimo overture, through the staccato second movement, to a fortissimo orgasmic crescendo and beyond, to the adagio coda as she clung to me through my own unspectacular climax.

I think we were both asleep before my softening penis shed its last pearly tear onto my thigh.

* * * * *

"Did you sleep well?" I'd been awake for an hour, watching Katharina drooling onto my chest as she slept: Unladylike maybe, but very cute. She was just squinting at the glare of daylight.

"Yes. What's the time?" She yawned. "Sorry." A needless apology as she remembered her manners just too late to cover her mouth. Like I gave a damn.

"Just after ten." And I'd already missed one meeting, which I also didn't care about, since I control the company. They can wait. Pleasure before business, always.

"Ten? I'm late." She sat up, startled into action.

"We already decided. You aren't going to work." I reminded her of our arrangement.

"But I have college."

"Not today." I made a long arm and picked up my phone, handing it to her. "Do you need to call anyone and tell them where you are?" She looked delightfully dishevelled. I was disinclined to get of bed, or let her out of bed, for at least another hour.

"Thanks." She took the phone and clambered out of our bed. The view of her pert ass, quite unblemished by last night's activities, as she headed out of the bedroom was some small recompense for being abandoned.

Yielding to the inevitable, I got up too, admired my morning hard-on in the full-length mirror and went to the bathroom.

I'd just started showering when Katharina joined me.

"That's my job." She took the shower gel dispenser from my hand. "Got to earn my $200 a day. Besides, you did as much for me last night."

"How's your bottom this morning? Sore?"

"Not a bit. I enjoyed last night a lot, but..." She was being very thorough with the soapy stuff.

"But?"

"Well... when you did this..." Her soapy finger found my ass. "I was kind of expecting the rest of the evening to turn out differently."

"I thought we'd had enough kinkiness for one day. Maybe tonight, after I've spent the afternoon watching you flaunt that pretty bottom in the new bikini I promised you." I was thinking not maybe but definitely.

"I thought you were joking about that!" She was 'washing' my hard-on. Her finger was still holding quite a lot of my attention.

"The bikini? No. I was serious." And I was watching her nipples getting visibly perkier so I didn't anticipate any real objections from Katharina.

"I suppose if I refuse, you'll use it as an excuse to spank me again." She knelt in front of me and kissed the end of my hard-on.

"Quite possibly." I wasn't overly keen to play that game again. Spanking isn't actually one of my kinks and I could think of quite a few other games I'd prefer to involve Katharina in.

"Would you like to come on my face again?" She changed the subject.

"Not now. I do actually have some work to do today." I didn't mention that I'm old enough to have to pace myself and that I wanted to save my strength for tonight.

"Oh." She looked surprised as she stood back up.

"I'll be about four hours. I want you to go and choose your own bikini and I'll come and find you on the beach when I get back." I kissed her hard, making sure she knew I was only turning down her offer with the greatest reluctance.

"Ok." She was mollified.

"And you know what sort of bikini I expect you to choose, don't you?"

"Yes Daddy."

"Good girl. Now how about a towel?"

* * * * *

When I got back, about three o'clock, the bungalow was far tidier than I'd left it: There was fresh fruit on the table and the bed had been made. Katharina had definitely been earning her $200 a day. I dumped my briefcase and went onto the veranda to see if there was any sign of her.

She wasn't hard to find. I could see her sunbathing on the same bit of beach she'd lain on last night, when I was being 'Daddy' and she was being a very rude girl.

I went back to the kitchen for two tall glasses of lemonade -- she'd made a pitcher full and left it in the refrigerator -- then strolled down the beach to where she lay.

"Working hard?" I held a cold glass over her, letting a drop of icy condensation drip onto the small of her back.

"Ayee!" She rolled over quickly, onto her back. Her bikini top, untied to avoid tan lines, stayed on the towel beside her. She didn't seem to notice she was now topless. "Parry! Did you have a good day?" Katharina smiled radiantly. It's good to be so welcome in a young woman's world.

"A very good day. I have two more meetings tomorrow, then I can go home." I openly admired the very brief bikini she was half wearing. It was certainly too small for her, just as I'd requested. "Though I'm inclining towards the idea of staying a few days longer."

"At last!" Katharina exclaimed with a mocking lilt in her voice. "I've found something to keep your eyes out of my breasts." She was referring to my unwavering attention to her barely covered labia.

"What can I say? I love camel toe." And Katharina had some delightfully conspicuous camel toe right now.

"I had to shave to wear this." She momentarily pushed the top edge of the tiny triangle of Lycra down to show me that she was now smooth and hairless. The flash was over in a flash.

"Well it certainly looks worthwhile staying a little longer in Costa Rica." I finally remembered to hand her a glass of lemonade.

"Thanks." She sipped it.

My attention moved from one delightfully full pair of lips to another. I'd spent a fair few moments, today, regretting declining her offer of a blowjob. She had a most attractive mouth.

"Would you put some sun block on my back for me?" She rolled away from me, onto her front, propping herself up on her elbows so her bare breasts swung heavily under her. From the front, that new bikini was skimpy, from the back it was practically not there.

"Of course." I knelt down, swapping my empty lemonade glass for a bottle of sunscreen. "I wouldn't want you to burn." I set to with the sunscreen.