Business and Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm." Katharina sipped her drink and let me work from her shoulders, down her back with special attention to her buttocks, then along each thigh and calf, to her feet. I really do enjoy the feel of warm, supple, silky smooth skin under my hands. At home, I use massage as an excuse when there's not enough sun.

While I worked, I glanced around the beach. There were a few pairs of eyes on us, all male.

"How long have you been out here?" I asked her.

"An hour or so." She put her drink aside, twisting it a few times to seat the base of the glass in the sand and prevent spillage, then lay down properly, squashing her tits under her.

"And did any of these wolves try to make conversation?"

"Three of them." She turned her face sideways to talk to me more easily. "I told them that if my lover saw them pestering me, he would beat me. So they went away."

"How far away?" I wondered if any of the guys watching us so obviously were ones she told this scurrilous lie to.

"Not far." Katharina turned her head to look across the beach. "Two of them are looking at us now. By that blue and white parasol. See?"

"I see them. Turn over." I shuffled back a few inches to give her room to roll over onto her back so that I could apply sunscreen to her front. It's a messy job, but someone's got to do it. "Does it turn you on? Knowing what they must be thinking?"

"Not as much as it turns me on knowing what you're thinking. I'm so wet right now. The whole time I was waiting for you, I was lying here thinking about how you'd react when you saw me: what you'd do to me, what you'd make me do to myself..."

"Did you touch yourself?" I instantly had a cock-twitching mental image of her fingers slipping past that tiny thong.

"No... But I wanted to... "

"Then I think you should." I touched the front of her bikini, making her hips lift slightly, pushing her pubic mound up towards my hand. It was a very small bikini, barely covering her labia, which were clearly engorged and puffy -- a perfect testament to her aroused, frustrated state. I pinched together the edges of the fabric and pulled the narrow strip up hard between her lips. "That's better." I admired her full lips, pinching them together around the scrap of cloth. Katharina moaned at the pressure of my thumb and finger as I pinched her pussy tightly closed.

I glanced at our distant audience: They were still watching. That turned me on the same way Helen's liaisons with all those men who've paid her for sex turns me on. I like it when other men so obviously want what I've got.

"Oh, that feels good." Katharina spoke softly. Her eyes were shut tight and her legs were surreptitiously easing apart. "I've been aching for you to touch me, all day."

"And I've been thinking about you." I'd had a hard-on most of the day too.

"What did you think about?" She couldn't help herself. Her hand crept to her still covered clit, pulling at the fabric that hid it, pulling the thong even tighter up between her lips and making herself moan all the more.

"I thought about your bottom; about you calling me Daddy again and begging me to take you that way."

"Oh... Yes Daddy. I want you that way too." She didn't take a whole hell of a lot of encouragement to drop right back into character. Then she surprised me. "Will you touch me there now? Please Daddy?" She rolled over onto her front again, keeping her hand under her.

Between her slightly parted thighs, I could see her fingers massaging her clit. Surprised, but pleasantly so, I stroked her ass, checking again that we still had our audience before wiggling a fingertip past the taut thong and into her pretty, darkly puckered asshole. My finger was still slick with sunscreen and slid into her easily. She was very relaxed too, which helped. I slid my ring finger all the way into her and just held it there.

"I did that to myself earlier." Her voice was husky. Her fingers were really working on her clit now and her rectum was gripping my finger deep inside her.

"You did?" I wanted details. Details are always important.

"I... earlier... In the shower, after you left."

"And you've never done it before?" I got the impression, last night, that mine had been the first finger there.

"Never... Daddy? Will you be gentle when you fuck my ass?"

"Do you want me to be gentle?"

"...No."

I spared a moment to glance at the guys up the beach. One of them was stroking the front of his Speedo's.

"Look at your fans." I wanted her to see him doing that. "Keep looking at them." I eased back my finger and worked my index finger into her sphincter, pushing two fingers back into her ass as far as I could. "Can you make yourself come?"

"Yes..." Her hand movements speeded up and her hips started to move as she rubbed her clit hard and fast. "I... I'm such a bad girl, aren't I, Daddy?" She wasn't far from coming. I twisted my fingers inside her, looking forward to taking her back to the bungalow and getting my hard-on in there instead. But first, I wanted Katharina to come on a public beach, watched by guys she knew would be jerking off because of her for days. One of the watchers pointed a camera at us. It looked like a pretty basic snapshot camera but I really wouldn't have cared if he'd been toting a major telephoto lens. I've long since got over being embarrassed about my pleasures and I really didn't care how humiliated Katharina might feel because, well, that was rather the point of the game, wasn't it? The humiliation was precisely what gave her permission to do what she was doing to herself: And it was certainly turning her on. I watched her fingers and mine, moving inside her body as she started to climax.

"Ayeee! ... I'm... coming... Daddy..." She gasped as she writhed on the towel with both her holes filled with fingers and about a dozen people within earshot of her orgasm. Now she really did have an audience. Guys and girls alike were paying attention.

I made a mental note to ask her later, how she felt about the girls watching her.

"Ayee!" She came, she thrashed the living daylights out of her own clit and she came some more, trembling, moaning, squealing and squeezing my intrusive fingers tightly inside her. Yes, she did most of the work but I still felt responsible for her flagrant, fragrant demonstration of self-abuse. And fragrant she was. Even here in the open air, with a light breeze, the pungency of her soaking pussy filled my senses and was getting close to filling my imagination. I'd given her permission to live out almost all her beach fantasy and her submission, wonderful paradox that it was, had liberated her to do what she'd never dared on her own. This is perhaps why a sexually submissive role appeals to so many women who, in the rest of their lives, have no desire to be treated with anything but respect.

Katharina lay spent on the towel. Her fingers had vacated her quivering pussy and were gently easing the gusset of her costume back into position; to cover the majority of her engorged lips.

"Leave it." I used a peremptory, masterful tone of voice to stop her covering herself. I hadn't finished admiring her pussy and I definitely hadn't finished with the humiliation trip I'd taken her on. Easing my fingers out of her bitter chocolate tinted ass hole, I watched as her sphincter slowly contracted back. I'll never tire of watching that. "Time to go. Can you walk?"

"Yes, Daddy... I think..." She stood slowly, her legs only slightly unsteady. I let her get her equilibrium back, stuffing the towel into her beach bag for her. A glance at her crotch showed a dark, puffy, glisteningly moist lip either side of a white bikini wedgy.

"Will you get arrested for taking that off?" I pointed to the much-reduced triangle of her bikini bottoms.

"Probably." Her hands were covering her tits as well -- I'd only just noticed.

"Then you'd better put this back on." I handed her the top half of her costume and watched her put it back on without ever flashing so much as a nipple. Mind you, her nipples weren't exactly hidden, any more than snow hides a mountain. They were, if anything more obvious under the white, figure-hugging fabric.

Katharina made another attempt to pull the bikini back out from between her labia.

"Leave it." I touched her wrist to stop her. When she made eye contact I added, "I want those guys to see what they're missing. Walk with me."

Taking her hand in mine, I led her back up the sand towards the bungalow, detouring slightly to take us closer to the guy with the camera. Katharina gripped my fingers very tightly. I was really testing her ability to be obedient now. She was silent too, but she kept pace with me.

"Did you get any good shots?" I paused to talk with him, halting Katharina in the process. Her grip on my hand tightened as the two guys, Cameraman and Crotchgrabber, looked hungrily at her.

"Eh?... Err.. yes... Thanks." An American accent. Tourists then. At least Katharina wouldn't be running into these guys in bars for the next few years.

"Katharina?" I looked at her, waiting for her to look up and meet my gaze.

"Do you still want to be gangbanged?" It had been the final scene of her beach fantasy. So I offered her the opportunity to act it out. It was a given that these two tourists would be up for it.

"No!" Her objection was just a little too shrill to be interpreted as 'No means yes'.

"Sorry guys. I tried." I shrugged and eased Katharina back into motion, back to the bungalow.

She didn't say a word until we were on the veranda.

"Did you really... Would you have let...?" She still hadn't got the question worked out in her mind.

"Not my choice. It was entirely up to you. I just wanted them to be thinking about that possibility. Now we're certain that at least two other Americans will be coming tonight because of you. Does that do as much for you as it does for me?" I was painfully hard.

"Actually... yes... Parry? Thank you for the last two days. I'd never have had the courage to..."

"You're welcome." I knew all that already. I pulled her close and claimed a kiss as fair payment for my part in realizing her fantasy. "Mmm." She flowed against me like a large cat, warm, soft and wonderfully tactile.

"I need another shower."

"You need another spanking."

"Yes Daddy." Her eyes sparkled at the prospect.

* * * * *

"Hey Daddy!" Helen answered her phone.

"Hi Sweetheart. Sorry I didn't call you back yesterday."

"That's ok. As long as you were having fun. B and I had an early night because Mom's monopolizing Eric." It was a preposterous notion. Eric was too much for Meg. If he was with her all night, he was holding back. She does enjoy his attentions though.

"I'm sure she's not. How is everybody?"

"We're fine. We miss you though. When are you coming home?" There was a whisper I couldn't quite make out then "B says Hi too... And who's this girl you picked up? What's she like, Daddy?"

"Katharina? I'll send you a picture. She's very pretty. I think you'll like her."

"Does that mean you're going to share her?"

"If she's up for it, of course I'll share her with you. Maybe even if she's not up for it."

"Sub huh?"

"Very. I just made her masturbate on the beach again. Some tourists photographed us."

"And she's into girls?"

"I haven't asked her. But she's been looking very closely at your pictures and her reaction hasn't been negative. I think she'd do you if I made it an order."

"That sort huh? Needs permission to own up to it?"

"Precisely." I wasn't surprised Helen understood the lay of the land so quickly. She's been a sex professional for long enough and did specialize in weird.

"Where is she now?"

"Showering."

"And you're talking to me? How come you're not in there with her?" Helen sounded genuinely surprised at my restraint. Ok, so restraint isn't a common fault among Eric's 'family' and Helen has worked hard to eliminate any such tendencies in me.

"All part of the game, Sweetheart. I'm about to boldly go where no man has gone before."

"Ooh Daddy! Another anal cherry? How many does that make?"

"Three." And my darling daughter knows full well how many. I have no secrets from her. "Would you like to say hello to Katharina? She's here now." Katharina had just walked in, wrapped in a towel.

"Sure. Put her on."

"Hello?" Katharina took the phone when offered.

"Hi Katharina, I'm Helen. Did Daddy really spank you?"

"Hello Helen... yes." Katharina sounded quite uncomfortable talking to Helen. I watched her body language while taking the opportunity to start undressing myself.

"He's got a heavy hand, hasn't he?"

"Yes... er... I've seen your pictures. You're very pretty." Katharina struggled to make polite conversation while I got naked in front of her.

"Thank you. Do you like girls?" Helen asked.

"I did try it once..." Katharina was blushing. I pulled off her towel to see how far down that blush extended.

"And?"

"I liked it, but..."

"But you only tried it once."

"My friend...Marta... She didn't like it at all."

"Well maybe sometime, I can come to Costa Rica and you can have a second bite of the apple. Would you like that?" Helen doesn't do subtlety.

"Yes... I think I'd like that." Katharina was still blushing but I could see that twinkle in her eyes again. It had me wondering: I hadn't heard Helen's suggestion.

"Great!"

"Parry wants the phone back." Katharina told her, holding the phone out to me.

"No." I said. "Tell Helen what I'm about to do to you." It was another opportunity to reinforce her submissive role.

"Daddy's going to... fuck me up my... ass." She blushed even more at the words but her nipples crinkled and the look in her eyes could only be described as hungry.

"I know." Helen said to her. "He love's anal. Is it really your first time?"

"Yes."

"Well, I hope you enjoy it. Can I just say goodnight to Daddy?"

"Sure." Katharina seemed relieved when she offered me the phone and, this time, I took it.

"Sweetheart?"

"Goodnight Daddy."

"Goodnight Sweetheart. Love to everyone." I tossed the phone onto a chair and caught hold of Katharina, pulling her into my arms and gluing my mouth over hers. Her wet hair was a delightfully cool counterpoint to the heat of her body against my skin. I'd denied myself the pleasure of her ass long enough. Lifting her bodily, I carried her to the bed, turning to fall backwards onto it with her still wrapped in my arms. Our lips never even parted as we landed.

"Ask me." I whispered in her ear, wanting to hear her say the words.

"Please Daddy... Fuck my ass." She said it, but it lacked the enthusiasm and submissiveness I wanted from her.

"Beg me."

"Please Daddy. I want you to... fill up my ass with your big cock... I want you to come in my ass, Daddy." It lacked the unselfconsciousness Helen managed when she talked dirty, but it was a good attempt from someone who was really exceeding her own boundaries here.

"Then get on your knees." I let go of her and helped her into the most submissive position, with her face resting on a pillow and her ass up high. Her buttocks didn't need any help from me to part just enough to show me that dark knot of muscle I was about to ravish. "Ask me to lick you." I instructed her quietly.

"Lick me Daddy. Lick my asshole."

I bent to kiss her bottom, firstly on her butt cheeks, then down the valley they formed until my lips encountered the puckered skin around her anus. I probed it with my tongue, tickling the sensitive skin and pushing against the resistant ring of her sphincter. She moaned and I felt the muscles move as she tensed up for a moment.

She relaxed to that incredibly intimate caress soon enough and her anus started to relax to the probing of my tongue. The bitter traces of antibacterial soap were a familiar and welcome taste. If you're gonna get this dirty, you really want to start off clean.

When she'd relaxed enough, I stopped licking her and reached for a tube of lubricant. She gasped quietly at the coolness of the slick jelly as it oozed onto her sensitive skin. For the second time in an hour, my fingers slipped easily into her ass, working the lube right inside her. She was ready.

I reached for a condom and rolled it over the swollen, shining head of my hard-on, smoothing it down my cock. "Ready?"

"Yes Daddy." She murmured as the tip of my hard-on rested against her asshole. "Ayee!" she hissed as I pushed hard, popping the widest part of my cock past that tight ring without further warning. There wouldn't be any more discomfort now.

"Oh! That feels good!" I wasn't kidding. All assholes feel good to me but Katharina was wonderfully tight, tensed around me. Hot too: really hot. I pushed slowly in further until my thighs met hers. That was all of me inside her. "You ok?"

"Yes Daddy... It feels good... Fuck me, Daddy... Fuck me like you fuck Helen."

My daughter's name on her lips at such a moment and the implication that she was thinking about Helen, spurred me on. I gripped her broad hips tightly and eased back a few inches, thrusting harder into her. I couldn't fuck her quite the way I fucked Helen because I'd hurt her, but I did fuck her as hard as I thought she could take.

Katharina moaned and gasped with every powerful thrust into her rectum, every slap of my heavy balls against her smooth pussy lips. She was a tight delight but I was pounding in and out of her pretty vigorously and she showed not a sign of any discomfort. That spurred me on. She'd said I shouldn't be gentle so I wasn't. In next to no time I was fucking her ass as forcefully as I could and was only a few thrusts from coming. All she did was moan and sigh and squeeze me inside her. I would have enjoyed a bit of vocal encouragement but there was always next time. It was more than enough to know I was the first to fuck her like this and would, in seconds, be the first man to come in her ass.

"Oooh yesss... Oh..." It felt so good to come in her ass, even with a condom on.

"Thank you, Daddy." Katharina was good at being submissive.

"You're welcome. But now you have more chores to do." I lay back, my softening cock limp inside the condom. Katharina cottoned on. She carefully peeled the sheath off me and took it away.

I watched her pretty bottom wiggle as she walked out of the bedroom, wondering just how I got to be so lucky? In the few seconds she took to lose the condom and find a damp facecloth, I'd remembered what she'd said to Helen about a friend of hers. While she carefully cleaned my cock for me, I asked her about it.

"Did I hear you telling Helen you like other girls?"

"It was only the once... Daddy." She decided to stay in character, which was fine with me.

"And she didn't like it?" I recalled the gist of the half of the conversation I'd heard.

"No. She hated it. We stopped almost at once."

"And did you like it?"

"I don't... Marta didn't do anything to me. She was too spooked by me fingering her."

"But you wanted her to? You found her attractive? Were you turned on by her body?"

"Oh yes... I'd been thinking about her for ages... every time I touched myself... And I'd seen her in the showers at school for two years so I didn't even need to imagine what she looked like."

"And you seduced her?"

"We were at a party and we both had too much Sambuca. She stayed over at my parents' house..."

"And?" I wanted details. My cock was slowly but surely responding to it's extended ablutions but I wanted her to be Scheherazade too.

"And... having her next to me in bed, smelling so sweet and feeling so warm... made me want to touch myself."

"Which you did?"

"Yes... but she noticed and asked me what I was doing."

"Didn't she know?"

"Yes... but she meant why was I doing it?"

"Did you tell her?"

"I said I couldn't help it because she smelled so sexy, then I kissed her.